Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character Drawings.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Squinky
Heres another, haven't seen strawman around for a while either.
Strawman's Punchen Judas
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Squinky)
QUOTE (FanGirl @ Jun 12 2006, 03:03 AM)
QUOTE (Squinky @ Jun 10 2006, 11:54 PM)
Thanks guys.

Fangirl
Wasn't able to do the mainframe suggestion like you said, but hope it turned out all right.

Fangirl's Fangirl

I will love you forever. Squee! biggrin.gif

Wow, I've never gotten a "Squee!" before, heh.

Beyond that, I appreciate the comments on the last round of things. And Kyoto, it is an honor that you are displaying the pictures. Thanks guys!

...my pleasure. You do great work. Sometime (when I can get a decent scanner) I will post some of the old stuff I did before the joints in my hands went south. I found the several of the old pics I did of KK & a few of my other characters from back in the SR1-SR 2 days.

I know that you have a bit of a backlog but sometime, I will post the background on my Hacker-Inventrix Violet & and My "Ragin' Cajun" Hurricane Hannah

BTW, from what I understand you are in Idaho, I'm down here in the TT (oops - Oregon) we're basically neighbours.

(excuse any typos - PHP Spell doesn't work on the web browser from this node I'm using)
Squinky
Thanks Kyoto! I am pretty close to Oregon, in fact I was born there. I can get to Ontario in about an hour, if that means anything. And I'd love to any of your other characters man.

Anyways, here is Leah Arkady:

Leah Arkady

For some reason, that song "Witchy woman" was playing in my head tonight.
ShadowDragon8685
Dunno why... smile.gif

If you'd like a musical theme song/inspiration for drawing Skate, The Matrix Reloaded's suondtrack is good. Or more specifically, the songs "This is the New Shit" by Marilyn Manson and "Reload" by Rob Zombie
Kyoto Kid
...for Hurricane Hannah it would be Hank Willaims Sr's Jambalya and/or Blue Bayou.

...for Violet it would be anything by Larry Fast

...For KK (even though she's already been done) it would be any old time country (Patsy Cline, Bob Wills, Hank Wiilliams Sr., Johnny Cash, etc).

I'll post their full bios later.
2bit
Hey squinky; thanks for doing all these pics for everyone smile.gif I think your style is pretty neat, like a 70s underground comic meets laubenstein wink.gif Take that how you will.
Squinky
Thanks 2bit! 70's underground comic, man, now I have to do some digging around to see what you are saying. Know any godd places to start? I was born in 78, so I missed out on those. I did the comic gig back when McFarlane was cool, basically before Image came along and changed the whole feel of everything.

Enough of my babbling, I give you:

Daegann's Jia

The sucky part about doing these pictures is that I spend an hour to three doing them up, then right after inking I always catch my little mistakes (my big woman necks as a good example). Her left bicep isn't really in proportion to her right, but sometimes (always, heh) you just need to roll with it.

Now to draw a troll with an elf in a gimp outfit for a weapon....
ShadowDragon8685
Yeeeaah, her left arm seems to be suffering from a touch of gigantism. smile.gif

That, or the left arm's sleeves are HUMONGOUSLY padded.
Squinky
Blarghetty, I know. Not much I can do though. I actually am really happy how my inking came out, guess I got caught up in the details instead of the big picture though. Too bad she dosen't have a cyber-arm eh? Would have been a perfect excuse...heh.
ShadowDragon8685
Heheh. Next time give the sketch a reality check before you go onto the inking. smile.gif
X-Kalibur
Squinky, if you're will to give it a shot I've got one you can go to town with.

Late 20s, street alias of Vagabond, ex-merc who lost his right hand in an accident that also earned him his nickname of "The Reaper" amongst his fellow mercenaries, he was the only survivor of that incident (Bad Luck Quality). The right hand is now obviously cyber and has a gyromount at the base of the wrist. He's tall and wiry, most of his strength coming from knowing how to use his body rather than pure muscle. He's only average looking (having both Cha 3 and the blandness quality) but has a presence about him (First Impression quality).

Normal wear would be either a lined coat or armored jacket w/Tres Chic clothing. For combat ops he has a tactical harness. He routinely packs a silenced Ares Predator IV and a gas-vented Steyr TMP. Combat ops would also include a shoulder slung HK-223X.

I've rambled enough now I think smile.gif
Daegann
The draw of "Kyoto Kid" is really impressive ^^ I like also "Fangirl"
And thanks to draw Jia, she doesn't fit what I had in mind but your draw is cool. Maybe this is her character in a MMOG biggrin.gif

- Daegann -
2bit
Squinky - look at Robert Crumb (R.Crumb).

Also check out this fan site.

It's that kind of ink style I'm talking about. Actually I bet Laubenstein was proabably a fan of Crumb's.
Rastus
Sorry for the belated response, Squinky, had some computer troubles as of late.
Anyways, good job on the character sketch, this is pretty close to what I had in mind when I imagined how Jack looked. You do some good work with these drawings, at least you do when you don't make the woman look like men or have characters possess disproportionate limbs nyahnyah.gif .

Keep up the good work.
Lost Demiurge
Hi! I have to admit, I joined the forum for this thread. But there's plenty to do here, so I'll be poking around now and again...

I've got two characters, that I'd love to see drawn.

The first one is Briefcase Chan. He was well on his way to being a trial lawyer, when his magical nature rose to the surface. He got more likeable, supernaturally charismatic. Of course, in the UCAS there's that silly law about lawyers not bringing magic to the courtroom... So he skipped out of completing his law degree, and went to go get training for his new abilities. And in time, he found himself in the shadows...

Briefcase Chan is a skinny, asian-american man in Actioneer Business Clothes! ™ He carries a courier's briefcase at all times, and usually wears sunglasses. 50% chance that he's on his commlink at any given time. He can kill you with his bare hands, and knock out spirits, but he'd prefer to smile his way through life. (Kinesics is a wonderful thing.) He's an adept, and a face.

The second character is Mr. Chartiers. He's a big, black troll down from N'awlins way, who's got an in with the loa. He's a voodoo houngan, and damn proud of it. The spirits speak to him, and he gives them rum and cigars for their favor. The Dark King, baron samedi, favors him and he knows it.

He's a huge black-skinned troll in a white coat and tails, with a top hat askew between his horns. He carries a cane, with a skull carved on top. He uses many fetishes, his most common being a bottle of rum, usually tucked in his coat pocket. His cigars are also fetishes, and he smokes constantly. His favorite hand to hand weapon is a machete. Mr. Chartiers wears a small pair of John-lennon style round sunglasses, that actually have some nifty toys built into them.

At times, his bound spirit Duppy will manifest in the smoke cloud from his cigars.

I know this is a tall order, but if you drew these two I would be eternally grateful. biggrin.gif
Wounded Ronin
You know, normally it wouldn't have occurred to me to post to this thread but I realized that since I already posted two long stories about one character to DSF it could make a lot of sense to request a character drawing of the main character in those stories. I mean, you can't ask for a better character fleshing-out than two stories, right?

The character's name is Sauter and the stories are here: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=13335 and here: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=13335

I don't have the original Sauter character sheet anymore, but her stats were something like the following as a PC:
B 4
S 4
Q 4
I 7 (exceptional attribute)
W 4
C 3

Pistols 4
Unarmed Combat 4
Electronics 6 (aptitude)
Electronics 6 B/R
Computers 5
Stealth 4
Biotech 6
Demolitions 6
Lockpicking 6
Athletics 3

Something like that.

Because the character is pretty strategic and practical when she's not going insane her everyday outfit of choice is a nondescript jeans, tee shirt, and baseball cap. I always imagined this character with dark hair and being on the pale side.
Leah_Arkady
Thank you so much! Her hair's a little spikier than I was thinking, but it is otherwise awesome. biggrin.gif
Squinky
Wow, lots of responses. Here goes:

Daegann

Thank you. Sorry she didn't turn out as you pictured, blame it on artisitic licenese. Of all three pitures (Kyoto, Fangirl, and Jia) I actually prefer Jia the most, followed by Fangirl, and then Kyoto. Seems people have a different opinion though, heh.

2-bit
Thanks for the reference, I'll definately check those out!

Rastus
Glad you liked the character. I chalk up the manly women and disproportionate arms to the never ending learning process, and try to use them as fuel towards getting better. So, it's all good.

Last Demiurge
It is a compliement that you joined for this thread! Welcome to the forums, and I look forward to drawing your characters, if you don't mind a wait, heh.

Leah Arkady

I apologize for the hair, it just kinda happened. I remember thinking "Her hair shouldn't be that spikey, man." but then it just kinda happened. Anyways, I had fun drawing her and am glad you are happy with her.

Anyways, heres one more to scratch off the list:

Hyzmarca's DL
Squinky
Here is:

Aaron's Jerk
Aaron
QUOTE (Squinky)
Here is:

Aaron's Jerk

Very nice. Very nice, indeed.
Kyoto Kid
...nice look to Hyzmarca's DL. Especially love the trussed up elf mage he's holding (and no doubt ready to use for clouting someone)

Aaron's Jerk.

The Rasta look is excellent mon....

Both of these guys have personality which I particularly like when it comes to Trolls.

(Fool...you out there...? Post your namesake.)

I'll post the descriptions for Hurricane Hannah and Violet later today
Squinky
Coolness. I messed up and did things out of order, but here is Skate re-done.

Skate Redone
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Squinky)

Skate Redone

...ooooooooohhhh. Nice, reeeeaaaally nice.

mmmmmmm, bad girls, ahhhhhhh......

[*KaPOW! KaPOW!*]

...Doh!

grinbig.gif
Squinky
Spastic teapot's Cue-ball
Kyoto Kid
...ok, here's the first one.

Hurricane Hannah

Hannah was a professional boxer Adept who hails from down in the Louisiana Bayou country.

Physical Characteristics:
Ht: about 6' (Body Attribute of 5)
Wt: about 84K
Hair: Blonde, worn straight just a little more than shoulder length
Eyes: Green
Complexion: Fair
Build: fairly muscular (Str Attribute of 5)

Primary Skills
Unarmed Combat (Boxing)
Thrown Weapons (Overhand)
Infiltration
Shadowing
Athletics (group)
Driving

Knowledge
Billiards
Cajun Cooking
Fine Whiskeys (She also has a mild addiction - Top Shelf small batch stuff only)
Organised Crime (has a strong dislike for several organisations)

Languages
English
Cajun/Creole

For a basic visual reference think of Meg Ryan's character from the film Twister although a bit more muscular.

Personality: Hannah is fairly easy going and has a keen wit with a "down home" style.

Dress: usually jeans & a tank top under an armoured jacket.

Weapons of choice: #1) Her fists, #2) "8" balls (This was before I saw the posting for the character Cueball), #3 Pepper Punch grenades (a natural choice for someone from Cajun Country)

Favourite lines: "Ya mess wi da 'cane, you gonna' feel da pain."
"Now dat burns so good don' it?" (what she says after tossing a pepper punch grenade)

Drives an eight year old Ford F-350 club cab (faded paint, a few dents etc)

Brief Bio
Hannah is basically a tomboy at heart & loved besting the boys when she was a girl. In school she was a track star before her Adept talents were awakened. Of course, living in the Bayou pretty much meant you were "po' folk" so when she matured she took up the profession of Boxing. About two years later she was blackballed by an organised crime syndicate when she refused to take a dive. This led her to head to the shadows since her SINner rep in the only profession she excelled at has been trashed.

...& yes, I play her doing a Cajun accent.
Squinky
Felt like doing these two together, hope they fit.

Trax's Gunner and Blake
Trax
You've blown my mind. They are both far better than what even *I* imagined, especially Blake.
Kyoto Kid
...now for Violet
SIN: Arleta Simmons

Violet is another one of those "genius kid" characters who is a techno wiz and self styled inventrix.

Physical Characteristics
Ht: 5'4 (Body attribute of 3)
Wt: about 48kg
Hair: Black - worn long & straight
Eyes: Brown
Complexion: Very Fair
Build: Slender, petite (Str Attribute of 1)

Primary Skills
Hacking [Surveillance systems] - maxxed out
Cybercombat
Electronic Warfare
Electronics [group]
Infiltration [Urban - she's a city kid all the way]
Perception [original SR3 version had the "Perceptive' Edge]
Etiquette [Corporate]
Industrial Mechanic [Electric Power]

Knowledge
Physics
Security Systems
Security Design [Corporate]
Corporate Politics
Engineering [Electrical]
20th Century Cartoons [she uses a number of classic cartoon characters for icons & agents. Many of her attacks during cybercombat mimic the old cartoons like putting a lit exploding cigar in the mouth of an IC construct or hitting them with a really huge mallet she pulls out of her pocket]
Seattle Junkyards
Literature [Children's]

Languages:
English
Japanese

Basic Visual reference: The Violet character from Lemony Snicketts - A Series of Unfortunate Events though a bit older (19).

Personality, Arleta is somewhat of a loner having not really experienced a normal childhood. She kind of takes on the personality of her namesake from the Lemony Snicketts story. Violet has a disdain for Corporations, particularly those who treat their employees more like subjects or property.

Dress: LIke the character from the book she prefers to dress in a dark, "Victorian Noir" style

Weapons of choice: Pistols. Depending on the situation she will use anything from a Racor Sting holdout (the"Lemon Squeezer") to an Ares Viper Slivergun. Violet tends to avoid melee. Her pride & joy however is her MetaTech MT5X Commlink implant (comparable to a fully maxxed out a Fairlight Caliban).

Implants
She also has some Cyber, mostly headware, senseware (no cybereyes of ears) an Induction Datajack (for her Hot Sim Module), and Wired Reflexes 1. Bio implants include Cerebral boosting 2 & Mnemonic Enhancement 3.

Favourite lines: just about anything from the old Warner Brothers cartoons.

Bio [added 06/21]

Arleta was your not so typical kid genius. She is the type of girl who not only could take her mom's digital alarm clock apart & put it back together without any leftover parts, but also give it a couple of new functions it didn't have before. Arleta & her parents lived in a very exclusive gated community outside Boston run by a cutting edge corp named MetaTech. From day one she was the Corp's little darling. She was placed on an accelerated learning track weighted heavily in the Sciences, math & even engineering. Consequently, she never had time for enjoying a real childhood. Through the years she was also given various implants by the corp to augment her intellectual capacity. At age 14 her parents disappeared after being transferred to a new branch the corp opened in Seattle. Arleta became a ward of the Corp which now felt it had license to do whatever it pleased with her. Toe this end they implanted her with a cutting edge prototype commlink and began grooming her for becoming an operative for the corp in the new wireless world.

Needless to say, their plan backfired. With her enhanced abilities, Arleta soon saw the writing on the wall so to say & decided she wanted out. She hit the new (and still growing) wireless matrix, eventually cutting a deal with a rival firm by offering the plans and details of the commlink prototype she was given. Her price, an extraction from the MetaTech "Village" to Seattle and new identity.

The extraction (which I ran as a single session mini adventure titled "Summer of Love" - it took place in 2068) was a success and she now lives in Seattle where she has adopted the persona of her favourite heroine Violet from the Lemony Snicketts stories. She is dedicated to learning anything she can about what really happened to her parents and making life difficult for old "Uncle Olaf" - the name she reefers to MetaTech by.
NeonWraith
If you're still doing them, I'd like to put in a character I've had stuck in my head for god knows how long..

The details vary, as he's survived something like 8 different versions with my mental image largely in tact, but..

He's a shade over 6' tall, elven, with hair that's spiked and slightly longer at the fringe, and coloured a midnight blue/black....his left arm was replaced with an obvious cyberlimb, and his eyes were also replaced..weight is slightly above average, the sort of muscled build soldiers have, not weight lifting muscle definition but fairly solidly built (for an elf).

Clothes wise, simple, functional stuff is the norm. Biker/combat boots, cargo pants reinforced at the knees, a long sleeved t-shirt & short sleeved shirt, and an armoured jacket (not a trenchcoat, but down to just above the knees)

In terms of references, it's drawn from a bunch of things...Neo (The Matrix era), JC Denton, Akira, Blade, and a few other old cartoons I only barely remember.

Weaponry is usually a Ruger Super Warhawk, and a broadsword slung over his back, though since there have been a bunch of different versions some will carry more weaponry, depending on what they do.

If I missed anything, PM me and I'll fill in the blanks where I can.
PBTHHHHT
Sorry to put a link in this thread but I thought this was the most recent and relevant. I was perusing some art website and saw this picture, thought y'all should check it out too. It's not bad.

Tight situation
Rock
If he has wired reflexes 3 and all those guys with guns have is meat, he might have a chance.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Squinky)

Anyways, heres one more to scratch off the list:

Hyzmarca's DL

Most Impressive.
Squinky
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
Sorry to put a link in this thread but I thought this was the most recent and relevant. I was perusing some art website and saw this picture, thought y'all should check it out too. It's not bad.

Tight situation

That picture is inspiring! It would be nice to be that good.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Squinky)
Felt like doing these two together, hope they fit.

Trax's Gunner and Blake

...nice duo.

The only paired characters I've had who worked well together are Leela and my elf reporter/snoop Lana Lane (both as NPCs) and Hurricane Hannah & a street kid "operator" known as Da Brat.

Squinky
This one was pretty fun:

Soylent Plaid's Deadhammer
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (Squinky)
This one was pretty fun:

That one looks creepy, in a good way. The lack of an iris/pupil is a nice touch.
Grinder
QUOTE (Squinky)
This one was pretty fun:

Really, really cool and very atmospheric smile.gif love.gif
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Squinky)
This one was pretty fun:

...ohh ahh

Very very nice. Man, Fanpro should have you do their Illustrations. This is definitely professional quality.

BTW, added Violet's bio - A bit long I know, but she is a much more complex character than Hannah.
Lagomorph
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid)
Very very nice. Man, Fanpro should have you do their Illustrations. This is definitely professional quality.

I totally agree, These are awesome.
Trax
I showed my character drawings to my GM and he really likes your style, reminds him of SR2. He would really like to request if you could do a sort of group picture of the characters in the campaign.
SuperFly
Wow...I have to say that I am HIGHLY impressed with your work! It brings me back to the good old days of BBB art.

I run a fully-documented campaign for a group of Shadowrunners calling themselves the 'A-Team' (all info available at s-run.com) and would absolutely LOVE it if you could do a full sketch of the entire team....Perhaps in a scene from the game or something? I know you've only done one drawing of a 2 characters together thus far, so this'll probably be a first -- request-wise.

The only time they were all in the same place during combat (not in their gutted cathedral base) was in an abandoned subway station from 'Chapter 12 - "Into the Dark (Part 5)"'. In the scene, a blood spirit (who manifests later as a grotesque jester) is using shadows on the walls -- from a set of burning barrels -- to play tricks on the team. You could also use their biographies to get a feel for the characters before drawing them up...Anne-Marie & Glitch are in the Deceased section as they recently were murdered.

DESCRIPTIONS (w/ included GM commentary)
------------------
Anne-Marie is 5'3", slim build, athletic, looking to weigh appromximately 100 lbs or so. Her dark brown hair goes down her back just past her shoulder blades, it is tied back in a tight french braid. She has Green eyes and her ears are slightly pointed. She is wearing a knee length black skirt, a loose, transparent mesh shirt with a tight black vest over it. She has knee high black boots and carries a bag over her shoulder.
(Notes: She usually used a pistol or SPAS-22 combat shotgun. Might have been wearing a leather catsuit with armored vest and platform heeled boots in that scene)

Glitch is a rather scrawny-looking human, at a mere 5'6" and 130lbs. He has brown eyes and his brown hair is cut somewhat short and is rather scruffy. He sports a cutting-edge datajack on the left side of his head and glances around nervously every once in a while, holding slightly tighter onto the bag he carries with him.
(Notes: He did have an Ingram Smartgun at one time. Would be in jeans, sneakers, MAYBE a nice leather jacket, and Maria Mercurial t-shirt.)

Yembo is a disheveled and grubby little dwarf wearing a mud and filth covered black trench-coat. He is slightly under 4 feet tall, and looks thin and malnourished. His hair is in short black matted dred-locks that seem to exist from years of non-grooming rather than any planned effort, which goes well with a matching beard that is a tangle of braids, dreds, and assorted crap. He smells a little off, and acts as one might who has existed for some time in the waste of society. He clings to whatever shadows exist as he walks through the environment, seeming to plot every move as he goes. He carries no obvious armamanets.
(Notes: If you could add them, he had a big silver wrench and and electric drill he kept tucked in his belt/coat pockets...He stole them from the Cathedral fortress. The character was a bit off mentally.)

Sledge is a human standing 6'0 and weighing in at 200lbs. He has a flowing mane of gorgeously thick brown hair cropped a half inch from his scalp. His green eyes shine with intelligence...or mild neurosis. He gives you an assured smile, like you're old pals, regardless of whether he's ever seen you before or of the fact that you may be covered in blood. He's burly, but more like a blacksmith than a fisherman. He's a perfect mix of boyish features and man-grit in scraped up cargo pants and a scruffy tank top with a picture of a pirate drawn on it in permanent marker.
(Notes: Wore a leather jacket which had sewn-in interior harnesses for tomahawks. He'd also carry either his sword, a shovel, or a sledge hammer. Sledge only used melee and thrown weapons.)

Tony is a hulking mass of muscle, standing a little under ten feet tall and bulging with what you assume to be synthetic muscle. He is not attractive by any means, but he tries to look presentable. He wears a long coat and dresses very well for a troll, he has grey skin and wears his hair cut in a buzzcut -- his horns trimmed to well defined knobs.
(Notes: Tony would be in a tailored suit under his long coat.)

Nova is a muscular male elf with a striking appearance. 6'4" tall and approx. 200 pounds. His skin is almost perfectly black, opposed to milk-white long, whispy straight hair. Deep-blue, snakelike eyes burn with hate and anger. He's dressed in a black long coat, T-Shirt and Levis.
(Notes: He's probably armed with an SMG, Savalette Guardian, or his cylinder-loaded crossbow. Would wear an obvious armored vest under or over his t-shirt. Jeans would be worn over combat boots.)

Johnathan is a broad shouldered human male standing 6'3" tall weighing approximately 220 lbs. He has dark blond military cut hair and deep blue eyes covered with dark shades, with a light tan to his skin and a nasty scar on his throat. He is dressed in black combat clothing and black leather gloves all in perfect shape down to his well-polished combat boots and a long duster style jacket covering everything.
(Notes: If John is not wearing a turtle-neck, he has a very visible scar across the length of his throat. If his gloves are off or his long coat damaged, his right arm and chest are obvious cyber-replacements. His fatigues are bloused into his combat boots.)

EDIT: I would be the GM Trax mentioned. =)
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Squinky)

Skate Redone

Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I haven't been reading Dumpshock in a while.

This. Is. Fucking. Sweet.

She looks a bit longer in the tooth than I envisioned, but hey, she still looks hawt. And she's definately got the "Trinity" thing going. She looks like she's about to say "Dodge this" and point-blank someone. smile.gif

I also love the Filename. Looks like you got in a The Matrix reference, heh. "Skate Reloaded"? PERFECT!

Where did the katana come from, though? I mean, it looks great, but where'd you get the idea? I think like it. (I'm gonna havta take me some Edged Weapons to put it on her, heh. Right after I take some Unarmed Combat. smile.gif)
Squinky
Thanks all for the kind words on Deadhammer! I don't know if I am quite that good, but thanks anyways. I would fricking love to do any work for fanpro, but at least I get to do the art for Shadowrun Missions, thats right up there in the same area of awesomeness.

Superfly and Trax:

I'd love to hook you up with a group picture! Just to let you know though, when I get to it, it may take a little longer to do than my normal ones. Hope you are patient, heh.

ShadowDragonSocialsecuritynumber:

Katanas just kind of appear on my drawings, it's a sick compulsion of mine, heh. I really enjoyed that picture, but had quibles over the face. I just couldn't get it to look asian enough, so I agree with you on the long of tooth comment. It's all a process of learning for me, so thanks for letting me do her up (lets just pretend the first one never happened, heh.)

Thanks all!
Trax
No problem at all Squinky, take your time.
SuperFly
QUOTE (Squinky)
Superfly and Trax:

I'd love to hook you up with a group picture! Just to let you know though, when I get to it, it may take a little longer to do than my normal ones. Hope you are patient, heh.

Hey, no problem, big guy! Take all the time you need. Everybody knows that time means quality. =D

I can't express how excited the team is that you're doing this. Thank you very much from all of us.
Dawnshadow
Hmm.. here's a request. There's a new game coming up, and I'm playing an Oni hermetic mage.

Horns, tusks, elongated ears. Half-japanese.

He's a merc, been one for a few years, and has had some excitement because of it. Has a bunch of foci -- a ring around one horn with a ruby on it, a ring with a shield, and a necklace with a pair of hermetic symbols for the body. He's got a datajack tucked in near one horn, as well.

Gear-wise he tends to wear whatever armour is appropriate for the job at hand, and his weapons of choice are assault rifles and rocket launchers. Clubs if he absolutely has to close to melee. Fireball and Flamethrower are his spells of choice.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Squinky)
ShadowDragonSocialsecuritynumber:

Katanas just kind of appear on my drawings, it's a sick compulsion of mine, heh. I really enjoyed that picture, but had quibles over the face. I just couldn't get it to look asian enough, so I agree with you on the long of tooth comment. It's all a process of learning for me, so thanks for letting me do her up (lets just pretend the first one never happened, heh.)

Thanks all!

Heh, no problemo. You're tons better at drawing than I ever was - and to think I took drawing classes to learn how to draw, too. (I am teh suck.)

Anyway, if you keep up the good work, I may resort to paying you. Do you draw anything other than Shadowrun themed characters?
Wounded Ronin
Well, I really liked the image of the troll with the gimp-club.
SuperFly
Squinky,

I forgot to mention in the GM notes for that A-Team sketch that Nova (the elven street samurai) has a full body dermal sheath in matte black.
2bit
gj on the new Skate squinky, good to see youre adding the 3rd dimension to your inks biggrin.gif j/k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012