Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Bleeding Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Large Mike

Reread what the mage said. Two people on each of the two doorways, plus a small handful on the roof. You've definatly taken care of two people on one doorway. By my count, that leaves you with at least two remaining seperate possible ambushes.
Fresno Bob
Yeah, I know, but the bike was circling the building, so as to take out the other guys on the ground.
Large Mike

Ahh. I musta misread because I didn't see that part. I'll get right on it. (I should point out that two parts of that circling will put you in narrow alleyways.)
Fresno Bob
That's cool. Nick is a biker of consummate skill.
Fresno Bob
*whistles*
Large Mike

Shush you. I've been busy with rl stuff.

Gimme a fresh pair of bike tests.
Fresno Bob
Oy.

5, 3, 2, 2, 3, 13

3, 4, 4, 2, 8, 5
Large Mike

If you're on the bike, and want to survive, gimme a good body test. Real good body test.
Fresno Bob
Noooo, my bike!

Oh yeah, body test...Hmm, I'll throw in 7 combat pool, and buy 3 successes by burning my combat pool.

(5/3 armor)

5, 3, 2, 3, 4, 3, 11, 4, 3, 4, 9, 10, 4, 21.

Woo, that should do something.
gobogen
Body + all combat pool: 21 dice .... results greater than 5: 7,8,15,17

I will spend the karma pool I have for buying successes if needed (if you don't allow that kind of statement, than just burn it anyways... I want to stay alive)
Large Mike

Well, I'm going to ix the combat pool, because although it involves grenades, this ain't so much combat as it is... a body test, frankly.
Fresno Bob
Well, then I got an 11 on highest as straight body, which I assume is a success, so I use my three karma pool to get three more. That would make 4 successes, enough to hopefully stage it to light.
gobogen
too bad I didn't print in order ... but I think I had the 15 and 17 amongst the first dice I threw.. can't be sure though. Your call LM. If you want I can simply roll again.
Large Mike
That would be awesome. Sorry if it's a pain in the behind.
gobogen
Body: 1,9,5,1,5,1,1,1,3,2,13,4

I'll make use of my karma pool too.
Fresno Bob
Well, I've no reason to come back to Dumpshock now.
Large Mike

Oh, come on, don't be like that. We all love you. And besides, you might see a fresh game by Large Mike in the near future.
Fresno Bob
This game was the main reason I came to Dumpshock so often. I suppose I could just make a new character, or something...I did like Nick a lot, though. Ah well.

One thing - When you burn Nick, burn him with his guitar.
gobogen
Damn ... I didn't think it would end like this, but heh! that's really how it always ends for gangers... I loved your game Large Mike, keep making them. I'll always continue to watch the Bleeding Edge threads. I liked Reptile a lot, I'm disappointed but it should be alright.
kevyn668
We still going here? You could put out the call for new players....
Fresno Bob
If you're accepting new characters, I have an idea for a clinically depressed explosive expert who wears a gas mask all the time.
Large Mike

Sorry, guys, not canvasing for players atm.
kevyn668
Sorry, LM. Didn't mean to presume. smile.gif
Large Mike

No prob. Shooting tests, guys. And because you already know it's an ambush, you might as well give me dodge tests to boot.
kevyn668
Pistols 1: 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 5, 14

Pistols 2: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4

Pistols 3: 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 10, 11, 14

Pistols 4: 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10

Dodge: 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 10, 11

Didn't know how many shooting tests you wanted. Let me know if you need anything else.
Large Mike

Mikey, if you could please supply the same?
last_of_the_great_mikeys
My apologies for being incommunicado...my computer is in the shop for repairs, so I'm typing from a cafe right now.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
SMG's: 4,4,3,2,9
SMG's burst 2: 11, 9,5,5,2

Dodge test: 34! (Whoo!) 7,5,5,4. Saving the last 3.
kevyn668
Is this how it ends? Like the end of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?" smile.gif
Fresno Bob
See, I die, and the game goes to hell.

Coincedence? I think not.
kevyn668
Yeah. I miss ya already, schmoopie. wink.gif
Large Mike

Sorry, camping. Havn't seen civilization in about 10 days or so. I'm going back tonight. I'm just in town to refit my gear.

I was going to have widow come to the rescue and then execute Mickey while he cried and begged, and give kev the option of leaving and never being seen again, joining back up with her, or joining Mickeys still warm corpse.

I might just Butch Cassidey it here, with the entire Bolivian army at the front door. We'll see. But limited time. Repack and back to the woods.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Mickey cry and beg? Ha! Fraggin' ha!
Fresno Bob
Rest in peace, Bleeding Edge. Too strange to live, too unique to die.
kevyn668
<Pours Colt 45 on ground> "One for my chummers..."

<Lights zippo and holds high>
Large Mike

Go away. We're closed.

Go bother tizos to join his awakened managerie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012