Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Bleeding Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
kevyn668
Ditto what Mikey said, just in case Nick asks who the unhappy people might be:

Gang Turff: 2 3 15
Gang ID: 1 5 5 7
Underworld Leaders: 3 10 11
Large Mike

Dude, I already handled the players here IC. I did, didn't I? Red Hot Nukes, Scar, O'keegans, and... komun'go? Don't remember at this exact second. I have it written down somewhere.
Digital Heroin
Players were handled IC...

*is at the moment in the process of typing a post out, in Notepad due to the size of it, redemption doth be a long road*
Digital Heroin
There's a bit of creative lisence in there... but given the end result I'm hoping it's ok... frown.gif

Forseen End Result:

Blitz is suffering from 5 boxes of physical damage.
Blitz is no longer welcome at Skags (loss of contact possible)
Blitz abused and pissed off Friday (contact to enemy possible)
Friday and "Saturday" are stranded in the barrens, on knocked out with drugs on his person, the other cuffed to a parking meter (possible dead contact)
Blitz now has a pair of Ruger Thunderbolts, and cop car door (comic releif)

I needed to tie back into the play, and get his stuff still... hence the party away from the Loser doss... if there's any issues, just kick me in the head and let me know what to correct... biggrin.gif
Large Mike

The only thing I could object to is the sudden resurgance of losers. But I don't see why it's an issue. Good on you. 2 Karma for hella long kickass post.
Digital Heroin
I figure the guy from the sewers was desperate, so he was giving any schmuck who wanted it the colors... biggrin.gif
Lindt
From outta the blue, I must say Wicked sick job there DH. Poetery in Troll ass kicking motion.
Digital Heroin
I was definitly on a tear there... got an idea, and my brain wouldn't shut down until I had it on paper... now if only I could keep doing that with my novel... *eyes* 23 chapters left...
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Heh...good one, Voorhees. But ya gotta cut Mickey some slack. That's his corp training shining through.
Digital Heroin
nyahnyah.gif Blitz isn't bright enough to cut anyone slack.

Can I get a roster update? New faces coming and going have addled my poor brain. Wanna make sure Blitz didn't just assign spots to a few hallucinations...
Large Mike
Micky
Nick
Widow
Mother
Blitz
Kake
Diable
Bishop
Girl
Bruised
Rich
Beast
kevyn668
a-hem,"....?"
Fresno Bob
I think you forgot Painkiller, too. And Ricks.
Digital Heroin
Well, with the three missing hombres in there, there's plenty enough for Blitz's orders to be sensible then... so huzzah for pulling one out of my arse...
kevyn668
And Junkie.
gobogen
As soon as any 'team' gets into a bar, Reptile will be there and he's gonna introduce himself. Same thing if you look on the street for BTL/drug dealers.

wink.gif That's gonna make my job easier.
Digital Heroin
Almost had Blitz take that hit of novacoke... but I figure his dad was a user, so he's got no desire to start...
kevyn668
Are you refering to the flask that Sue offered? It has snyth-scotch in it. Flask, like the metal things high society types carry liquor in...ya dig? If that was the case, sorry for the confusion... smile.gif
Digital Heroin
Nope... was referin' to the novacoke he planted on Officer Friday... his old contact... biggrin.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Hey...don't forget Yellow! smile.gif
Large Mike

Right, right. My apologies.
Grey
Astral Perception on Sue: 11 05 04 03 02 02

Summoning two force 4 watchers.
Conjuring 1: 05 04 04 04 03 02 #D:6 TN:4 H#:5 S:4
Drain: 17 11 07 03 02 01 #D:6 TN:8 H#:17 S:2

Conjuring 2: 05 04 04 04 03 01 #D:6 TN:4 H#:5 S:4
Drain: 09 04 03 03 01 01 #D:6 TN:8 H#:9 S:1

So thats two force 4 watchers that will last 4 hours and I have a light drain.
Large Mike

The watchers come to you in a snap, remaining in astral. They hear their orders and off they go.

Guys, do something.
Large Mike

Blitz, 1 karma for the roleplay.

Grey
I'm gunna roll Gang IDs to see if I know who the gang wearing the green and gold. If the watcher tells me about the tattoos other other gang has, I'll roll for that as well.

Gang IDs (green and gold): 14 05 05 04
Gang IDs (tattoos): 05 04 02 02
Large Mike

You know that the grren and gold is reminicient of what used to be a gang called the Katos about 6 years ago. They basically dropped off the face of the planet after the death of some key members.

The tattooes, you don't recognize.
Digital Heroin
Coincidentally the Green and Gold was also my old high school... so it could be a bunch of elitist preppie Roman Catholic jocks slumming it...
Digital Heroin
In case you noticed Blitz got a touch more perceptive there, and maybe he's been thinking clearer lately. Well that'd be because I'm spending 6 Karma to pop his intel up to the nice happy average of 3... biggrin.gif

Rolls for the post:

Intimidate: 2,8
GangID: 4,5,10
Fresno Bob
My Highschool is Black and Gold. Hooray for Tigers, one of the most common and uninspired mascots.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Okaaaay...time to make the doughnuts! smile.gif

Stealth check: 2,2,2,4,7 (Crap! Mt red dice failed me!)
Observation Check: 1,3,5,10,11. I have the Perceptive edge for -1 target number. That's more like it! I guess the reds just had a momentary lapse.

Just to be thorough, what do I know about the Tigers?

Gang Identification: 1,1,5,7,11
Gang Territory (Supplementary): 3,3,3,4,4 Drat! Red dice lapsed again!
Digital Heroin
*cracks knuckles* While the rest are away... it's time for Blitz to play.... drill sergant that is...

Intimidation: 4,5
kevyn668

Yoiu know that they're the mascott of many high schools across the UCAS... biggrin.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
QUOTE (kevyn668)

Ooh!
*Hops up and down in his seat with his hand raised.*
Lemme tell 'im what he knows about the Tigers, Large Mike.

Here's the dirt...

It was dark all around, there was frost on the ground, the day the Tigers broke free.
And noone survived from the Royal Fusileers, Company "C."
They were all left behind, most of them dead, the rest of them dying...
That's how the high command took my daddy...from me!

spin.gif

Hadda do it...and a cookie to whoever knows where I got that lyric.
Fresno Bob
Post you sons of bitches!
Digital Heroin
Take that!

Brawling (To grab and pick him up, not to beat him yet): 1,1,3,3,4,4,4,5,10,14
Intimidation: 3,5

Someone really should have thought before leaving the homicidal Troll around new people... biggrin.gif
Fresno Bob
We thought the sucking chest wounds would calm you down.
Digital Heroin
Bah... just made him ornary... nyahnyah.gif
Fresno Bob
Joy.
Digital Heroin
*just had an eerie thought* Blitzkreig the Motivational Speaker... he could run one of those Boot camps they send snot nosed wannabe tough corp kids to before they end up getting sent to prison...
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Kick 'im in the wound, street scum dude! You can do it! nyahnyah.gif
Digital Heroin
Hey, no encouraging the chipheads... *snickers*
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Hey, everyone loves the underdog! Maybe one of those BTL's was an experimental central nervous system download disguised as a Bruce Lee sim that gave him Martial Arts 8 biggrin.gif
Fresno Bob
I kind of want the street scum guy to do something. If I was LM, one of the other chipheads would pull out a shotgun, and be all like, "Let him go, Salad Tosser."
Digital Heroin
Bruce Lee's only got Martial Arts at 8? Well now... hello Bruce... meet the big evil adept troll...

Shotgun... yeah... that'd be bad... well, until he introduced the guy to his flying friend... biggrin.gif
Fresno Bob
Goddamn, DH, leave the poor fucker alone. Is it a crime to watch Star Trek now?
Digital Heroin
biggrin.gif He didn't respect his colors, he's a chiphead, and he's lazy... all sins to the Big Ugly...
Fresno Bob
Nick's pretty lazy...

I wonder how a troll would react to a shot to the pills...
Digital Heroin
Nick's already in the Bleeding Edge form, so he gets to sin a little... and Nick'd have to be out of the way quick, 'cause he'd have 950lbs of trog (in the bigass post I undershot his weight by quite a bit) falling towards him, cluthing his mommy daddy bits...
Fresno Bob
Haha...brilliant. Hmm, I have 7 Karma. I should spend it on something.

PS: Blitz should buy some CHA on his next karma windfall.
Fresno Bob
Oh yeah, Mike. Do Nick and Sue and Pain find anything on the recon? Like, maybe a gang of punkass adolescents, ripe for an shit kicking?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012