Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Bleeding Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
kevyn668
Percep: 1, 3, 3, 5
Grey
Help me out here guys, I'm not usually a GM so I dont know a lot of the going rates. What is a good price for what she wants that I can negotiate for?
Fresno Bob
2, 1, 2, 4, 7, 9

Man, I thought I screwed it over, but then I got those 6's...
Grey
I'm throwing out a Negotiations roll. Keep in mind that she is female and I have Good Looking and Knows it, plus a Good Rep 2 for a -4 to the TN.

Negotiations: 11 05 05 04 03 03
kevyn668
Good looking and knows it? You look like the love child of Disco Stu and Shaft! grinbig.gif
Grey
Exactly, damn that hott! silly.gif
kevyn668
"Baby, sometimes I'm too much dwarf for my own damn self..."
last_of_the_great_mikeys
I have the perceptive edge, so subtract one from the target number for me. wink.gif

Perception Roll: 2,4,9,10,10. Welcome to the wonderfull world that is my Red Dice! biggrin.gif

Gang Territory Roll: 1,2,5,5,7. I wanna know if I heard of these gangers and/or their move.

Gang Identification Roll: 1,2,2,5,11. I'll let you decide which of the two is primary and which is complementary.

Renraku Politics Roll: 5,5,7. A long shot, but if this is a corpoarate thing Mickey wants to know. As a former security dude, he might recognise the operating procedure.
gobogen
Reptile might know something about all this.. he's been on the streets of Redmond for 20 years now, he might know something useful relating to this.

Gangs (Redmond): 4,3,5,10,8

Criminal Organisations(Redmond): 11,4,2,4,2
Maybe these two are part of a criminal organisation in Redmond, even though it's unlikely that they would come and ask gangers to do their job.

Anyways, it's always fun to make knowledge skill rolls biggrin.gif
Buddha72
gobogen

You have heard of a new gang in the area called the EBs who just scored a building from some squatters in the last week. They are a pack of street grade muscle but they have better gear than most. Either they had a lucky break or they have recenlty picked up a sponsor but so far no one has claimed them.

You also know that a freaky looking decker has been working as the face for a floating rave in the Seattle area. The party is invitation only.

last_of_the_great_mikeys

You've heard the same thing about the EBs. While the bodyguard screams corp neither person seems to be Renraku.
Buddha72
Perception results:

The woman has 2 blades, one up each sleeve. She has 2 pistols, on the larger side, tucked on the sides of her ribs. The bodyguard has an SMG of some variety.
Large Mike

Alright, sports fans. I'm back, and I have evil that I need to spread around. So let's get this show on the road. Remember, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and don't make deals with dragons.

kevyn668
I always get that warm feeling in my heart when my GM returns and proclaims "I have evil that I have to spread around" biggrin.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
What was that L.M.? Shoot ammo, conserve dragons and don't make deals with straights?
Fresno Bob
No, its Shoot Dragons, Conserve Straights, and Don't Make Deals Without Ammo.
Fresno Bob
Yeeeeah.
Large Mike

A couple of things:

1. There still seems to be two sticks laying on the ground, according to my notes. Someone fix it, or devil rats will run away with them.

2. The place is missing usable stairs, and any kind of water. There's some red-brown sludge that comes out of the pipes, after much banging noise, but not with any pressure. Find water.

3. 16 people, the equivilent of two two-bedroom apartments. Figure it out.

Just some things that I couldn't think of an excellent way to mention in-game.
Large Mike
Totally off-topic: Who plans on going to GenCon? Cause I plan to go if I can manage it, and I want to know if I get tp meet any of my players there. I'm sure I could come up with something special if any of you intend to show. You know, plus GenCon is just plain old fun.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Got it! Clean house, then renovate it! This looks like a job for...Super Mickey!!! And his fellow Bleeding Edgers!
Grey
LM: How much better is GenCon than GenCon SoCal? I'd love you hang out with you again man (hehe, I'm still walking around with that canadian 20 that you gave me for gas, I still havn't exchanged it).
kevyn668
First of all, Perception to hear 2,3,5,7

Sencondly, where is GenCon?? and When is it?? Color me interested!
last_of_the_great_mikeys
perception test: 5,4,4,2,2. I have the perceptive edge, so I only needed a 4. That's 3 successes. Damn, that NSRCG dice roller can't compare to my Shiny Red Dice of Doom™!
Grey
What are people rolling perception for?
Large Mike
They're rolling perception to hear what Widow muttered under her breath.

Also, I don't know how much better GenCon is than GenCon SoCal, because I've never been, but I've heard it's orders of magnitude better from many people.
Large Mike

btw, she muttered something along the lines of "What the Bleeding Edge *needs* is someone in charge who isn't fuck-tarded."

Remember, perception TN 5 to hear that.
Grey
Perception: 05 05 05 04 01 01 #D:6 TN:5 H#:5 S:3
gobogen
Perception: 5,5,2,5,1 but I needed 6's

Reptile is too oblivious, he wasn't paying attention and even if he physically heard, his brain just didn't bother to understand or remember what Widow said.
Fresno Bob
I got an 8 and passed.
Fresno Bob
Oh damn.

Quickdrawing his Ruger Warhawk: 2, 10, 1, 8, 4, 7

Athletics roll 2, 3, 5, 4 to dive behind cover.

Large Mike

The quickdraw is good, but not good enough since both Widow and Ricks were working on initiatives of 25 and 23, respectivly, and you are able to successfully put Girl between yourself and Widow.
Large Mike

Grey, I'm going to point out that, with a moderate wound to the leg, and a major artery hit, you're response would probably be less like "Aww... new suit." and more like "MY FUCKING LEG YOU BITCH! AAAAAAAARGH IT FUCKING HURTS! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

I mean, I'm not sure you'll ever walk right again. You may need a cyber-leg.
Grey
question.gif Did you forget that I already rolled for my Heal spell and it'll be healed in 30 seconds?

But yeah, you're right, there should be more pain involved. I sometimes forget that part of things, I'll redo my post in a bit.
kevyn668
Great. I turn my back for a lousy 16 hours and blamo! Widow tries to clip the pimp.

"And today's lesson is....."
Large Mike

Right, heal, forgot. So, you'll walk, but I'm thinking that pain'll still prolly be a factor for a bit.

And todays lesson goes like this 'Widow wins the badassery contest."

And Grey, I'm sorry about that, but she's just kinda been waiting the whole game from something like that to happen.
Grey
No problem. I thought about trying to take control of her mind and making her shoot herself in the leg, but then thought that the rest of the gang would likely kill me afterwards.
Large Mike

I don't know if the rest of the gang would or not, but Mother and Girl would probably object. On the other hand, there might be some that would object to mother and girl objecting. We could tear the gang in half right here on the street biggrin.gif
Grey
Dude, don't tell me that! That just makes me want to do it even MORE! devil.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Well, this should be fun! My initiative can't get as high as widows...but who said things'd be easy! Hopefully it won't come to a fight...dunno if Mickey could win it.

Mickey is operating under the assumption that Widow will shoot him if possible, brawl with him as option 2.

Intimidate:5,2,2,5,21. It's unskilled so the net rolls are: 1,1,1,1,17

Advance rolls (combat) if nessesary...If she don't start none, there won't be none.

Initiative: 15
Quickdraw (If she wins initiative):1,1,1,2,5,3,8. No problemo.
=====Dodge tests: 4 dice. 7,8,11,7. Damn! That was good. 3,8,11,5. Drat...only 3 successes.
=====Pistols (Called shot, gun hand, simple action to aim, simple action to fire) 1 combat pool: 19,8,10,3,10,9. Man are the Red Dice of Doom ever hot tonight! I figure the target number like this: Base 4+called shot (+4)-smartlink (-2)-aim (-1)=5. Add other modefiers as you see fit. Good for 9D plus 1 box overdamage directly to her gun hand (or 9D straight to her unarmoured gun hand if you use that option).

If I won initiative (hah!) then it'll be a brawl.
Unarmed Combat: 5 combat pool. 1,5,14,2,2,1,7,11,1,4 (Should be 5 successes). Drat! That was rather average! Still, good for 5D(stun).
Digital Heroin
Urge to have Blitz interject and try and defend the poonany rising... *blinks* Dude, Blitz, back off, you'll just piss her off more... and like you'll get any anyway... I mean look in a mirror...
Fresno Bob
Acknowledge my post, you jerkass wankbitches!
kevyn668
I just did. Depending how you look at it....
Fresno Bob
Schway.
kevyn668
question.gif
gobogen
Voorhees, no need to call names here, I did too. Now I emphasized the fact that it was a bad timing by Reptile in my new post, but you have to realize that it was intended that my character would say what he said even after what had been said. My character doesn't take any of this really seriously and on top of that he IS oblivious .. grinbig.gif
kevyn668
I don't think he was talking to us, anyway.
gobogen
Alright .. I felt like maybe he was ... oh well ...
Grey
Ricks has Area Knowledge (Barrens) 4 (plus Local Neighborhood 4, but I don't think that'll apply), so he shouldn't have too much of a problem finding the place.
Fresno Bob
no need to call names here

The internet doesn't translate joking tones well...I don't see how anyone could potentially be offended by Jerkass Wankbitch. Its just so funny sounding.
Grey
LM: I thought that an astral form could materialize in the physical and see what is going on there? Would that help me track down the place?
Grey
Oh, one more thing, if I can't search it out that way, I'd give up after about 10 minutes. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012