Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Bleeding Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Grey
Dick. nyahnyah.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Ricks gets to keep his girls outside the three...he ain't been through the joining ritual, so he ain't en Edger yet! Technicalities rule!
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Hey, when you saw 15 awakened, were they all mages or some adepts?
Grey
Unable to tell. I'd have to do a lot of checking around and didn't want to take that much time away from my body.
JongWK
I'm sorry for the delay, I don't tend to log on during the weekends.

Large Mike, any sign of the cavalry?

Perception test to spot them: 4, 5, 1, 1, 8

Perception test to find a sewer entrance in the building: 9, 3, 4, 5, 13

Yeah, my luck's still hanging on from Friday's game! devil.gif
Large Mike

There seems to be no cavalry. And there is a *tiny* sewer entrance. Only the skinnies of elves and humans will be able to make it through. And even then, there's no guarenteeing it leads to somewhere bigger. There's a good chance of getting stuck.
Grey
Could the Heath Spirit help out with that?
Large Mike
Tell me how, and I'll tell you if it'd work.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
L.M., I'd like to make a perception test, first on dread head, then on his gang. I wanna size 'em up...get their vibe, so to speak. Somehow I get the impression that they're being a touch too nice for a brutal gang negotiating from a position of strength.

Perception test: Dread-head: 3,3,4,13, 16 (Whoo!) If he's got something to hide, that oughta show it...don't forget I have the perceptive edge.

Perception Test: Wild Riders: 1,3,4,9,16 Man, I am sooo glad I found my red dice! Again, remember I have the perceptive edge

Supplementary skil: Gang Recognition: 2,5,5,5,5 To see if the Wild Riders are not acting like themselves. Hopefully it and my perceptive edge apply!
Large Mike

The only extra bit you seem to notice is that he doesn't much care about any of this. He seems mostly to be toying with you.
Grey
*bump*

So whats going on? Cause right now I don't see where we can do a whole lot until mikey finishes up his role play. Unless Mother has a plan...
last_of_the_great_mikeys
I was giving the folks following Mother a chance to RP. But, I can expedite matters if ya all like.
Large Mike

It's all you, mikey.
Large Mike

Blitz, Kake, more Kake than Blitz, you are totally inactivly dead. I don't mean for my asshole to show here, but tell me you are going to correct this in a major serious way, or I'm sacrificing you guys to the gods of plot advancement.
Grey
Here are a few Perception checks to get a feel for everyone's emotional state.

Perception: 09 07 05 04 04 02
Astral Perception: 09 05 05 05 04 03
Large Mike

On the inside, everyone's just tense. To a man, everyone is very, very tense. Outside the house, most people are either amused, bloodthristy, or bored.
Fresno Bob
I'm letting Nick continue till someone goes and stops him. You know, story purposes and character advancement.
Grey
If Nick continues, Ricks will use other methods to persuade him.

Rolling, just in case

Control Thoughts (the target number is his Willpower and I need to get a number of successes equal to half his Willpower, he may roll Willpower to resist and reduce my successes, but his target number is 6)

Sorcery (+2 totem, +4 spell pool): 15 10 09 09 05 05 04 04 03 03 02 01
Drain (+2 spell pool, 4S): 08 05 05 04 04 04 03 03 02 01 (No drain)

He will suddenly calm down and want to help people pack up as quickly as possible so we can get the hell out of there.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Dunno if it'll help, but here's a leadership roll to keep things moving and keep the gang from freaking out.

I'm going to use my Karma Pool point for another die on the test so I get 5 dice.

3,4,5,2,5. I was hoping for higher, but, there it is. Fragging waste of karma pool!
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Hey, L.M., let us all know when we're ready to go, eh?
Large Mike

I was kinda waiting on you guys to declare that, but...
Large Mike
Three Karma to everyone for knowing the better part of valor.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Yay. Hey, Large Mike, could you do me a favour and E-mail me my character sheet? I lost it when I got my new computer. I remember a fair bit, but don't wanna trust just my memory.

If ya don't have it, I'l re-create it and re-send it to ya.
Digital Heroin
I seem to have wandered away from the plot as it stands... not sure how that can be rectified...
Large Mike

Well, the Bleeding Edge have been evicted, and I'm pretty close to sacrificing you on the altar of plot. Promise a whole lot that you'll pick up the posting, and I might not.
Digital Heroin
Hell, you know I love this storyline... best one I've been in on a personal level for a while... and I love playing Blitz... I'll find a way for him to get back into it... yes I will... *ponder* Gonna have to skip some though, maybe work out what he did while the others were being evicted?
Fresno Bob
You know, I'm curious here. Did you expect us to give up and get evicted, or was there something we overlooked that would have let us win?
Grey
Or did he expect us to join up with the other gang.
Fresno Bob
Yes, that.
Digital Heroin
You know... it's probably a very, very good thing Blitz wasn't there... given his tendancy towards suicidal offense...
Large Mike

I don't recommend electing Kake. I mean, do you even remember who plays him, much less have seen him around?
Digital Heroin
*bangs head on desk trying to figure out how to get Blitz back into the mix*
Large Mike
So, guys. Figure out who's in charge and where you'll be sleeping tonight.
Grey
That would be a whole lot easier to do if people who post more often.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
I agree with Grey! Shall we have those who post regularly make the decision?
Large Mike

Imma kill most of the people who don't. So, yes, do.
Fresno Bob
I don't recommend electing Kake either, but thats what I think Nick would do.

And if another leader dies, that would be so awesome.
Digital Heroin
Alright... brain'll have to make a few things up, but I'll be posting tommorrow something to get Blitz back in the mix... for now, boots to do, uniform to iron..
Large Mike

Well, we kinda assumed everyone came along. Even those that didn't post to say so, but if you want it to go down some other way, go crazy.
gobogen
Alright, I'll try to get Reptile into the game as soon as possible, and that will probably only be when the gang has a new headquarter. First, I'd like to know what's been going on in Hollywood recently.

Gangs: 4,1,5,5,1
Criminal Organisations: 1,5,4,4,5
BTL dealers: 1,3,5
kevyn668
I don't need any extra info about the goings on in the Barrens but I was planning on waiting to see how the leadership issue is resolved.

Or I'll get antsy and post something tonight... smile.gif
Large Mike

Well, firstly, the Red Hot Nukes work out of Hollywood, although they've been very quiet as of late. Some say they've settled down in their old age. There's also a thrill gang by the name of the Scars. There's the Komun'go, who have been horning in on some yakuza Benraku action. And finally, there's the a small chunk of the O'Keegan family, a very minor player in the Mafia scene, operating here.

For the life of you, you can't remember much besides that.

Fresno Bob
Hmm, we need to let everyone know a new gang is moving in somehow. Like, a giant block party, or something.
kevyn668
That would get Sue's attention.
gobogen
And it would get Reptile's attention too. (so do it fast wink.gif)
Large Mike

Whatever you do, do it soon. Otherwise, I'll be forced to throw something mean at you. You don't want that, trust me. And help get the Bleeding Edge on the first page again!
Grey
Its always on the first page... of course my topic list is 50 threads long. wink.gif
Grey
I'm waiting on Mickey to get things rolling. He's kinda the leader for now as far as I know.
kevyn668
OK, patience gone.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Ok. Time for a Gang Territory check.

Who calls the erea home and what are they like?

Supplementary roll: Gang Identification.

1,1,2,3,3. Man, that sucked!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012