Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Bleeding Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Large Mike

I didn't know you were another military man. Dude, I gotta go join the army. That's where all the roleplay is.
Digital Heroin
I wish there were roleplay here... biggrin.gif All the guys here who are even roleplay inclined spend all their time drinking... the Canadian Navy, fostering future alcoholics...
Large Mike

Nice, and Canadian, to boot. Now if we just had an aitcraft carrier, we could build a rink on deck and they could play some Shinny with their spare time.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
QUOTE (Voorhees)
Anyone who gets leader status will be given 10 Karma.

So, Mike, do I get it? Do I? Huh? Huh? Do I? Huh? talker.gif
kevyn668
Since we're all asking for karma, do I get half rate for just being present at the gunfight?
kevyn668
Percception for searching the gang house: 1, 3, 5, 5
Large Mike

Mikey, yes. kev, *everybody* got the karma. No need to beg.

Funny mental image: Ricks' spirit starts taking the guns tucked into people's pants and what they're holding and piling it up.
Grey
If it was a Watcher it would do that, but these spirits are a little smarter.

<snickers> It would be funny though.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
QUOTE (Large Mike)
Mikey, yes. kev, *everybody* got the karma. No need to beg.

Funny mental image: Ricks' spirit starts taking the guns tucked into people's pants and what they're holding and piling it up.

Yay! Now instead of 10 karma I have 20! smile.gif
Large Mike

Guys, we just broke 666 posts. Yay us!
Fresno Bob
Score!
Grey
Perception: 05 04 04 03 02 01

Astral Perception: 09 04 04 02 02 01
Grey
Summoning Force 5 City Spirit: 11 08 07 04 03 03 #D:6 TN:5 H#:11 S:3

Drain: 10 05 03 02 02 01 #D:6 TN:5 H#:10 S:2 (light drain)

Perception: 10 04 04 04 01 01
JongWK
Ok, let's see what can we harvest.

Perception roll to check the corpses useful parts: 5, 4, 2, 3, 2

Complementary - Organlegging: 2, 11, 3

Ho-hum...

If we have time and I actually spot something...

Biotech roll to extract the goods: 10, 2, 9

Complementary - Medicine (Anatomy): 1, 4, 1, 3

Complementary - Cybertechnology: 13, 9 , 16 eek.gif
gobogen
Perception: 1,1,1,5,2 (Oblivious +1 TN)
Grey
Oh yeah, I forgot to do a Stealth check too.

07 04 03 03
Large Mike

For cyber, three smartlinks, one synthetic cyber-hand. Not an excellent haul, but I think you'll be pleased with...

Equipment:
8 armored vests,
2 secure jackets,
6 Franci Spaz-22s (full of ammo)
8 Ares Predator 3s (full of ammo, each is that 'look at my shiney fucking gun color')
2 Ingram Smartguns (again, full of ammo)
and 1 Aztech lasher rocker launcher, with rocket.

Enjoy the toys, boys.
Large Mike

Oh, and I have to eat some crow here guys. I broke some rules in destroying Nicks knee. I had intended to foster some character development, but truth be told, I broke one of my own GMing rules.

So, Voor, I can go back and rule that Ricks did a bang-up job on the knee, and it'll settle down fully in a couple of days, if you want. I'm sorry. I promise not to do it again.
gobogen
Yay !!! Rocket Launcher, Rocket Launcher !!! biggrin.gif Gimme gimme gimme.
gobogen
Can Reptile find another way to get out of there than to go through where the 4 gangers are?

Perception: 5,4,3,1,17 (TN+1, but he's not that oblivious, is he? nyahnyah.gif)
kevyn668
Do we all see the gangers or just Grey?
last_of_the_great_mikeys
QUOTE (Large Mike)
For cyber, three smartlinks, one synthetic cyber-hand. Not an excellent haul, but I think you'll be pleased with...

Equipment:
8 armored vests,
2 secure jackets,
6 Franci Spaz-22s (full of ammo)
8 Ares Predator 3s (full of ammo, each is that 'look at my shiney fucking gun color')
2 Ingram Smartguns (again, full of ammo)
and 1 Aztech lasher rocker launcher, with rocket.

Enjoy the toys, boys.

Oooh. Shiny! Pretty. I wants it! Cyberhands are cool! Too bad it's used. I have a use for that rocket launcher, but dunno how to use it...anyone got the skill?
Grey
Perception Check to listen in on the group: 09 05 05 04 04 02
Grey
Heh, I'm gunna start learning the Shotgun skill. For some reason the thought of a pimped out dwarf carrying around a Spaz is just too cool.
gobogen
Reptile is an expert with rocket launchers. He will definitely want to use it. He has Launch Weapons at 5. He can teach you if you want to try it smile.gif
kevyn668
What kind of drug dealer has "Launch Weapons?" biggrin.gif
Grey
The cool kind. wink.gif
gobogen
Yup. Don't forget Reptile is "old". He's done many things in his life, including being a ganger for quite a long time already... well just ask him how come he knows how to use this in game and we'll have somef fun.
kevyn668
Its already in Sue's planner....er, it would be if he had one. smile.gif
Large Mike

Only Ricks sees the gangers at this exact second, but you've now officially been told of them, and their exact location, so... it shouldn't really matter.
Grey
LM: Do the gangers have anything that marks them as part of the gang? Some symbol on their jacket or anything like that?
Fresno Bob
Nah, I can deal with the knee thing. Although, what rule did you break?

Also, kickass toys.
Grey
I'm guessing its a rule about railroading a character or something.

One thing I can see happening with the knee is this: How about he gets a flaw, Bad Knee, and his running multiplier is reduced to 2?
Fresno Bob
Or maybe he gets a nice shiny new cyberleg, with a rocket launcher in the thigh...
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Go go gadget leg!
Large Mike

From what you say, some, but not all of them, shared a common color, a specific shade of yellow, somewhere on their bodies. No symbol or anything, though.
Large Mike

You ever notice how you guys scrounge cyberware like nothing else? Maybe you guys should go into the second-hand cyberware business.
kevyn668
It takes me back to the D-n-D days... grinbig.gif
Grey
Is my Watcher able to find the other group?
Large Mike

Grey: Nope.
Large Mike

Btw, everyone. Since I'm essentially living on a new computer now, I'll need fresh copies of everyone's character sheets, if no one minds. So, if you could send 'em to evilwins@thedigitalsoul.net in .doc, .rtf, .txt, or maybe .html (please, no NSRCG, I don't have it on this machine) that would be awesome in the extreme.
Fresno Bob
Ay-igit.
JongWK
QUOTE (Large Mike)
You ever notice how you guys scrounge cyberware like nothing else? Maybe you guys should go into the second-hand cyberware business.

Hey, I can give a hand in that. smile.gif
gobogen
I'll only send you my char sheet in a few days I won't post much either for a few days ...
Grey
Leadership to get everyone rallied.

Leadership: 08 07 05 01
JongWK
Guys, I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to keep up with the game for a couple of weeks. Work, studies and writing to do. Frag, I haven't even played my regular game for weeks. eek.gif

Large Mike, if possible I'd like to continue later, because this is fun. Maybe I can go cure that itch somewhere... wink.gif
Large Mike
Noted. I'll NPC you for a bit, and when you come back, you'll have something interesting to fight with.
Large Mike

Alright, whoevers driving, I need an appropriet test.

Ricks, Blitz, I need actions from the both of you, as well as rolls. You know the routine.

Also, I need perception rolls from everyone.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Perception Test: 1,2,4,5,7. I have the perception edge for a -1 target number.

Of course, I'm back as HQ going to the 3rd floor. When ya said everyone I wasn't sure if ya meant everyone.
Large Mike

I meant everyone not at HQ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012