Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: SRM04-02 Extraction
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Slacker
First IC post is up. Tell me if you're trying to get anything specific out of whoever contacted you about the job or we can just jump to the actual first scene of this Mission.
Kiirnodel
Was the person who called me my Talismonger contact, or just one that I happen to know?
If it is my contact (she's female), I would try to get a bit more information out of her. If not, I won't push someone trying to do me a quick favor and probably be ready for just about anything...
Slacker
QUOTE (Kiirnodel @ Feb 25 2013, 02:35 PM) *
Was the person who called me my Talismonger contact, or just one that I happen to know?
If it is my contact (she's female), I would try to get a bit more information out of her. If not, I won't push someone trying to do me a quick favor and probably be ready for just about anything...

The character sheet i have for you just has names, so I couldn't tell who, if any, were actually a talismonger. If there is something specific you're looking for from her, then ask me here and I tell you if she has anything.
Mach_Ten
Silas will agree to the job, but will briefly enquire as the the nature of the task

in his words .. "Does I dress nice? or bring a bigger gunz?!"

not that he has a bigger gun, but it makes a point he thinks smokin.gif
Slacker
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Feb 25 2013, 03:00 PM) *
Silas will agree to the job, but will briefly enquire as the the nature of the task

in his words .. "Does I dress nice? or bring a bigger gunz?!"

not that he has a bigger gun, but it makes a point he thinks smokin.gif

You get the impression that she's a bit put off by the blunt question, maybe she's not as used to being a fixer as she was trying to act like she was. "Um...I get the impression that you'll be needed to act quickly. So whatever you think will be best for that." If you push further, she'll say guns might be the better idea in this case. The address she gave you is in the downtown area. So do keep that in mind.
Severus Snape
I'm assuming the three of us (Needle, Silas, Eclipse) know each other and are roomies?
Slacker
QUOTE (Severus Snape @ Feb 25 2013, 03:25 PM) *
I'm assuming the three of us (Needle, Silas, Eclipse) know each other and are roomies?

No, actually, you guys are all completely unrelated. You just happened to get identical calls because i didn't see an appropriate contact on any of your sheets.
Severus Snape
Cool.

And I'm not trying to get any information on the contact, but rather the building we are meeting at.
Mach_Ten
Once off the Comm, Silas will be wracking his brains for where he has heard the name of that building before

Knowledge Seattle : info regarding Yojirushi building (7d6.hits(5)=3)

a couple of questions if possible, possibility of "ware" scanners / security details on the building

secondly secure parking for the "Hog!"

then while getting onto the bike and heading towards Downtown

he'll put in a quick call to my man Danny Zucco (his Fence)
to see what could possibly be of value were an 'onest Ork to find himself downtown for the night?
Who is in town and what luvverly valuables they might need .. cleaning?

Etiquette : Asking Danny if there's any news on rich folks around the Yojirushi building (6d6.hits(5)=4)
Kiirnodel
QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 25 2013, 03:40 PM) *
The character sheet i have for you just has names, so I couldn't tell who, if any, were actually a talismonger. If there is something specific you're looking for from her, then ask me here and I tell you if she has anything.

Sorry, I forgot the printout didn't include any of the notes applied to the character...

I'll ask her if she knows anything about the players involved in the meet. I figure if she's the one contacting me, not a fixer it might mean something.
Slacker
@Needle:
[ Spoiler ]

@Silas:
[ Spoiler ]

@Gardner:
[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
Anybody else asking questions or doing research?
ChromeZephyr
Yeah. TW's gonna raid the old memory banks to see if he knows anything pertinent about the Yojirushi building, such as who the tenants are, what the security of the building and it's surrounding environs are, etc. Intuition 4 + Seattle Area Knowledge 2 = 2 hits. Hopefully that'll at least let me know what I'm walking into.

I should probably look into getting a browse program and some data search skills, too. One of these days I'm gonna critical glitch that roll and end up rolling into the Ritz Carlton wearing a fursuit and carrying the submachine gun as a strap-on. wink.gif
Slacker
@TundraWolf:
[ Spoiler ]
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Feb 26 2013, 02:04 AM) *
One of these days I'm gonna critical glitch that roll and end up rolling into the Ritz Carlton wearing a fursuit and carrying the submachine gun as a strap-on. wink.gif

Do it ... doitdoitdoitdoitdoit! smile.gif seriously, "What's the worst that can happen"

A few more queries as the meeting concludes and just after :

Silas is examining the building across the way, 15 minutes seems like No time at all, to plan, do quick legwork, get down from here then back up the other and begin the job.

(I know we probably don't have to be that quick but, usually all the good food is gone if you're not first in the queue ! biggrin.gif)

So first off what knowledge skill for a bit of background on Horizon ? (willing to wait until the others start discussing plans etc. to find info as I don't have corp knowledge)

Secondly once we figure out who they are, I do have Security Tactics and systems as well as magical threats. I'd like to do a quick scan and run some numbers on what kind of layout they will have in the party and in the back rooms etc.

i.e. rent-a-cop noobs or full KE in civvies and how I'd secure it if it was me doing it.

and finally, judging distances between buildings and heights and wind speed and stuff etc.

ta
Slacker
Everybody give me Perception rolls if you're trying to scope out the building from here, and appropriate knowledge/data search/contact rolls if you are trying to do some legwork in the short amount of time you have.

I'll go ahead and say that Mr. White noticed at least a dozen well trained security down at the entrance to the Horizon building when he first arrived. From the number of floors with lights still on, you'd guess this place doesn't really have "off-hours" so there's no telling how many guards may be within a building that size, perhaps a few dozen even. Though, they would be doing building security, and not at the banquet itself.

The Horizon building is at most 50m away from the Yojirushi building you're on.

Any more details will have to wait for rolls i think.
Mach_Ten
Perception : looking for security in Horizon building
(7d6.hits(5)=3)

Knowledge: Security design
Attempt to guage approx numbers, style and locations of security forces
(7d6.hits(5)=3)

Knowledge: Security Tactics
Attempt to guage approx numbers, style and locations of security forces
(6d6.hits(5)=2)

LOGIC:
Attempt to guess if I swing from the top floor at an angle perpendicular to the hypotenuse of the angle
of a bird flying in parallel to the brightest star

How much noise and how big of a splat would I make when using a grapple
(4d6.hits(5)=2)
Severus Snape
Data Search regarding the Horizon Building, extended search
Search 1: 16d6.hits(5) = 4
Search 2: 15d6.hits(5) = 5

I think 9 total hits should be enough. Or will get me as much information as I can handle in a short amount of time.


Data Search regarding Parker Acson, to include an image of the guy
16d6.hits(5) = 5


Firing up Augmented Reality and doing a simple Matrix Perception test on the Horizon building. I am NOT in Virtual Reality, and all I am doing is simply looking for any public nodes that are within signal range and being broadcast.

Commlink stats: Erika Elite (Novatech Navi OS); Response 5, Signal 6, System 6, Firewall 6, Armor Case 10, Hardening 6, Customized Interface, Non-Standard Wireless Link 6
Running Programs: Analyze 6, Stealth 6
Response Degradation: None
Matrix Perception: 15d6.hits(5) = 7

Again, this is a simple test to see if there are any public nodes being broadcast from/near the building, and I am in AR not VR. The PAN on my commlink is set to HIDDEN.
Kiirnodel
Gardner makes a quick Perception test, looking first for any defenses on the outside of the building along the windows outside the party.

Knowing now that the Horizon party across the street is related, he will have his drone start cataloging people and faces for possible use later (Analyze + Facial Recognition).

Perception: 2 hits.


Gardner isn't all that tech-savvy, so it might be best for someone else to do a data search for a picture of this Parker Acson guy...
Kiirnodel
Oh, and before I forget, I'll also be checking for Astral type security. See if I can tell how heavy they are on that...
Slacker
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Feb 26 2013, 07:29 AM) *
Perception : looking for security in Horizon building
(7d6.hits(5)=3)

Knowledge: Security design
Attempt to guage approx numbers, style and locations of security forces
(7d6.hits(5)=3)

Knowledge: Security Tactics
Attempt to guage approx numbers, style and locations of security forces
(6d6.hits(5)=2)

LOGIC:
Attempt to guess if I swing from the top floor at an angle perpendicular to the hypotenuse of the angle
of a bird flying in parallel to the brightest star

How much noise and how big of a splat would I make when using a grapple
(4d6.hits(5)=2)

Silas is more than a little distracted with itching and sneezing during the meeting with his new teammates and their virtual Johnson. Looking around at the rest of the team, suddenly realizes why. Is that real fur the Giant is wearing!? He definitely does not want to be in close proximity to Gardner any time soon.

Perception: The 28th floor appears to have a large balcony is setup for entertainment. Currently, all you see is a couple of waitstaff setting up a few last minute decorative details, a man in a business suit watching them, and a human sized blue dragon tending the bar.

Knowledge: Security Design: You'd expect the building to have some heavy security at main access points like the ground floor. Maybe some snipers on the roof if they are particularly security conscious. It's hard to gauge how many internal security they might have without knowing what all they do inside. It certainly seems active with so many floors having lights on inside. So you'd guess they have a couple dozen guys minimum. if they have research labs and such, they could have many many more than that.

Knowledge: Security Tactics: Same thing on the numbers, they would definitely have access to some magical support and maybe some drones too. For the most part security will be at access points with patrols sweeping the building regularly. But those aren't likely to be at the party itself. Most companies frown on having obvious security at their formal events. You expect there would be a minimum of 4 suited security at the event and a maximum of 12 depending on the guest list.

LOGIC: It's a fairly noisy night. So you doubt a grapple gun would make much of a noticable sound. Should you have a grapple gun, you imagine you could use it as a zip line to get across without too much danger. 50meters isn't much. In game terms, you'd be looking at taking 4S damage if you weren't able to stop yourself before hitting the wall on a zip line.
Slacker
QUOTE (Kiirnodel @ Feb 26 2013, 09:38 AM) *
Oh, and before I forget, I'll also be checking for Astral type security. See if I can tell how heavy they are on that...


You notice that the balcony has an illusion spell on it's flooring that makes it appear as if guests are walking on water. You can also tell that the blue dragon tending bar has a physical mask spell on him to make him appear that way.
ChromeZephyr
Perception: Intuition 4 + Perception 3 + Vision Enhancement 3 = 4 hits. I have magnification in addition to the enhancement if that does anything other than mess with weapon ranges in combat.
Dak
Mr. White is going to try to get tickets in order to be able to walk right in the front door. Its a long shot, but worth a try.

Failing that, there's got to be other doors to that building. Service entrance, loading dock, back door, etc.
Severus Snape
Hopefully I can get a floor plan of the Horizon building with my data searches. Would show us all entrances/exits...
Slacker
QUOTE (Severus Snape @ Feb 26 2013, 08:58 AM) *
Data Search regarding the Horizon Building, extended search
Search 1: 16d6.hits(5) = 4
Search 2: 15d6.hits(5) = 5

I think 9 total hits should be enough. Or will get me as much information as I can handle in a short amount of time.


Data Search regarding Parker Acson, to include an image of the guy
16d6.hits(5) = 5


Firing up Augmented Reality and doing a simple Matrix Perception test on the Horizon building. I am NOT in Virtual Reality, and all I am doing is simply looking for any public nodes that are within signal range and being broadcast.

Commlink stats: Erika Elite (Novatech Navi OS); Response 5, Signal 6, System 6, Firewall 6, Armor Case 10, Hardening 6, Customized Interface, Non-Standard Wireless Link 6
Running Programs: Analyze 6, Stealth 6
Response Degradation: None
Matrix Perception: 15d6.hits(5) = 7

Again, this is a simple test to see if there are any public nodes being broadcast from/near the building, and I am in AR not VR. The PAN on my commlink is set to HIDDEN.

Data Search regarding the Horizon Building: Unfortunately that doesn't get you much, but you're right that is all you can get in the time you have. Located in prime downtown Seattle real estate, this 50-story building is easily recognized by its tapering height reminiscent of an obelisk and its reflective silver paneling that captures the mood of the sky and clouds. Its 28th floor features a great open balcony on the south face with a tremendous view of Mt. Rainier. The building is an extraterritorial extension of the Horizon Corporation.

Metagaming: GM is rolling some dice

Data Search regarding Parker Acson: You're able to find a photo image of Parker Acson. He is a recent graduate of MIT&Tís School of Thaumaturgy. He has been hired by Horizon.

Metagaming: GM is rolling some dice

Matrix Perception: (You'd actually need to run a Scan test to detect any hidden nodes) There are some pretty ARO displays setup on the balcony, but nothing of any use. Seems to be just entertainment for the technically inclined guests. The building itself does have a public node, but it has basic corporate speech about Horizon company and the construction of the building. From experience you doubt it's going to be connected to anything of importance.
Slacker
QUOTE (Kiirnodel @ Feb 26 2013, 09:10 AM) *
Gardner makes a quick Perception test, looking first for any defenses on the outside of the building along the windows outside the party.

Knowing now that the Horizon party across the street is related, he will have his drone start cataloging people and faces for possible use later (Analyze + Facial Recognition).

Perception: 2 hits.


Gardner isn't all that tech-savvy, so it might be best for someone else to do a data search for a picture of this Parker Acson guy...

Forgot about the drone, right now there isn't much of anybody out on the balcony and the windows into the party are privacy tented. But sure, it's got a catalogue of a couple waitstaff, the suited guy watching them, and a blue dragon.
Slacker
QUOTE (Dak @ Feb 26 2013, 10:55 AM) *
Mr. White is going to try to get tickets in order to be able to walk right in the front door. Its a long shot, but worth a try.

Failing that, there's got to be other doors to that building. Service entrance, loading dock, back door, etc.


MarcusB appears to be unavailable at this time. His commlink registers receipt of your message, but you aren't likely to get a reply within the next 15 minutes.

Metagaming: GM is rolling some dice

Mr. Harrison happens to work for Horizon and he hates going to those things. He replies back that you can have his ticket for 1000 nuyen. Being a middle manager, he only has the one ticket and it does not include any guests.

Metagaming: GM is rolling some dice
Dak
It could be useful to get one of us in legitimately, and then try to get the rest in in some other fashion.

What says the troupe?
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Dak @ Feb 26 2013, 05:18 PM) *
What says the troupe?


16.666% of the troupe is busy unloading his grapple gun and potentially a wingsuit that he has always always wanted to try

(yup, I totally bought one in char-gen and have no idea what it does other than youtube, I'm guessing that could be an interesting way to die biggrin.gif )

Silas is happy to risk life and limb to get into an un-occupied floor and climb up the outside / start opening doors etc, to provide team access.

or to begin the distraction to draw out the guards. but prefer to be hidden.
Severus Snape
QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 26 2013, 09:03 AM) *
Data Search regarding the Horizon Building: Unfortunately that doesn't get you much, but you're right that is all you can get in the time you have. Located in prime downtown Seattle real estate, this 50-story building is easily recognized by its tapering height reminiscent of an obelisk and its reflective silver paneling that captures the mood of the sky and clouds. Its 28th floor features a great open balcony on the south face with a tremendous view of Mt. Rainier. The building is an extraterritorial extension of the Horizon Corporation.

Metagaming: GM is rolling some dice

Data Search regarding Parker Acson: You're able to find a photo image of Parker Acson. He is a recent graduate of MIT&Tís School of Thaumaturgy. He has been hired by Horizon.

Metagaming: GM is rolling some dice

Matrix Perception: (You'd actually need to run a Scan test to detect any hidden nodes) There are some pretty ARO displays setup on the balcony, but nothing of any use. Seems to be just entertainment for the technically inclined guests. The building itself does have a public node, but it has basic corporate speech about Horizon company and the construction of the building. From experience you doubt it's going to be connected to anything of importance.


Yeah, I wasn't scanning for hidden nodes....yet. I believe I have to be in full VR in order to do that. Reasoning being you can't really see hidden stuff with AR. Although, if you want to provide a definitive ruling on that (as the book really isn't clear), I'd appreciate it.

Anyhow, I was only looking for public nodes to start with. Just wanted to see if there was anything of use being broadcast, even if only accidentally.

And I'll post this in the IC thread, but I'm going to push Acson's pic to the rest of the team.
Slacker
QUOTE (Severus Snape @ Feb 26 2013, 11:28 AM) *
Yeah, I wasn't scanning for hidden nodes....yet. I believe I have to be in full VR in order to do that. Reasoning being you can't really see hidden stuff with AR. Although, if you want to provide a definitive ruling on that (as the book really isn't clear), I'd appreciate it.

Anyhow, I was only looking for public nodes to start with. Just wanted to see if there was anything of use being broadcast, even if only accidentally.

And I'll post this in the IC thread, but I'm going to push Acson's pic to the rest of the team.

You can scan for hidden nodes while in AR. Really, you can do most everything in AR that you can do in VR. It's just easier to get distracted by the real world when in AR and you are typically faster in VR than AR.
Kiirnodel
Can I try loading up my connection to the Horizon P2.0 to maybe get an invitation? I picked up a legit invitation on one of my runs, I figure this would probably be an appropriate time to use it.

We might be able to get more than 1 invitation this way (or maybe the P2.0 might let us bring a guest).
Severus Snape
Well, I can try to detect hidden nodes, but I have to have a good guess as to where the device should be. So I'm going to guess that there may be a hidden node somewhere on the balcony. Or even the Horizon building itself.

Again, doing this in AR. Same stats apply as before, except I'm running Scan 6 and not Analyze 6.

16d6.hits(5) = 8
Mach_Ten
QUOTE ( War @ Page 164)
A wingsuit is a jumpsuit with fabric between
the arms and torso, as well as between the legs.
When the wearer spreads his legs and arms while falling, the suit slows its descent and
generates forward thrust, with a glide ratio of three meters forward
for every meter fallen (at a Speed of about 100 meters per Combat
Turn).  e wingsuit is  own with the Parachuting skill (which
has its own Wingsuit specialization), and has a built-in standard
parachute (p. 59, Arsenal) in a low-profile, form-fitting pack.


Awwww Drek the fragging Frag it all the Hell ! ... you can get a Jet Pack for this bad boy ?? Man I could be flying biggrin.gif

ok maths time, 50M across/ 3 = about 17M Down

a thirty story building built to government standards (of the 20th century)
measures to 135M minus say 20M for a bit of a head start and a good jump = 115M

115M = the 26th floor and a headache from impact, need that glass taken out and some form of brakes..

Hmmm what can possibly go wrong ?! smile.gif
Slacker
QUOTE (Kiirnodel @ Feb 26 2013, 11:47 AM) *
Can I try loading up my connection to the Horizon P2.0 to maybe get an invitation? I picked up a legit invitation on one of my runs, I figure this would probably be an appropriate time to use it.

We might be able to get more than 1 invitation this way (or maybe the P2.0 might let us bring a guest).

I had to read up on P2.0 because I've never heard of it before, but it seems closer to YouTube where people can subscribe to your life feed (blog, video stream, whatever). It's extremely cutthroat and you get kicked off it if you aren't able to get subscribers with actively producing content for your channel feed.
It's all about the movers and shakers of LA.
Not really something that will get be able to get you a ticket to a new hire banquet in dreary LA, unless maybe you have a C-score of 3 or less and if you had that, you'd be a bigwig in LA and not some guy slinking his was through the shadows.
Slacker
QUOTE (Severus Snape @ Feb 26 2013, 11:58 AM) *
Well, I can try to detect hidden nodes, but I have to have a good guess as to where the device should be. So I'm going to guess that there may be a hidden node somewhere on the balcony. Or even the Horizon building itself.

Again, doing this in AR. Same stats apply as before, except I'm running Scan 6 and not Analyze 6.

16d6.hits(5) = 8

There does appear to be a few hidden nodes on the balcony. The guy in a suit and the dragon both have commlinks in hidden mode. There are also two hidden nodes that appear to be connected to the building itself. You assume the waitstaff are required to have personal commlinks turned off while working.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 26 2013, 08:19 PM) *
I had to read up on P2.0 because I've never heard of it before, but it seems closer to YouTube where people can subscribe to your life feed (blog, video stream, whatever). It's extremely cutthroat and you get kicked off it if you aren't able to get subscribers with actively producing content for your channel feed.
It's all about the movers and shakers of LA.
Not really something that will get be able to get you a ticket to a new hire banquet in dreary LA, unless maybe you have a C-score of 3 or less and if you had that, you'd be a bigwig in LA and not some guy slinking his was through the shadows.


Dude !! we are totally about to go VIRAL with an Ork face-planting a BUILDING in an attempt to fly !!

Ratings Guaranteed ! .. someone tell me you havea camera ?
Slacker
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Feb 26 2013, 01:46 PM) *
Awwww Drek the fragging Frag it all the Hell ! ... you can get a Jet Pack for this bad boy ?? Man I could be flying biggrin.gif

ok maths time, 50M across/ 3 = about 17M Down

a thirty story building built to government standards (of the 20th century)
measures to 135M minus say 20M for a bit of a head start and a good jump = 115M

115M = the 26th floor and a headache from impact, need that glass taken out and some form of brakes..

Hmmm what can possibly go wrong ?! smile.gif

Well, we would need to look at the rules for ramming. At that speed you'd need to resist Body x 2 damage on impact. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and if you succeeded with your Parachuting skill test, you'd count as the ramming vehicle rather than the reinforced window. With that in mind, you'd only have to resist your Body in damage.
Dak
I've never experienced a run that went into bat country right at the beginning. Usually that happens toward the middle or end.

Slacker
QUOTE (Dak @ Feb 26 2013, 02:34 PM) *
I've never experienced a run that went into bat country right at the beginning. Usually that happens toward the middle or end.

I'm thinking people are just wanting to throw in a little Pink Mohawk style to the game. I LIKE it! smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 26 2013, 08:32 PM) *
Well, we would need to look at the rules for ramming. At that speed you'd need to resist Body x 2 damage on impact. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and if you succeeded with your Parachuting skill test, you'd count as the ramming vehicle rather than the reinforced window. With that in mind, you'd only have to resist your Body in damage.


I'm hoping someone has a clever idea to take out / weaken the glass first ... then all I'm gonna risk is furniture impact and carpet burns biggrin.gif

anyways, this is only part of the plan... awaiting 12 more minutes of IC and OOC planning before I leap into oblivion.

and ... maybe someone wants to dissuade Silas ? ... maybe ?... guys ?

QUOTE (Dak @ Feb 26 2013, 08:34 PM) *
I've never experienced a run that went into bat country right at the beginning. Usually that happens toward the middle or end.


someone said we only had a short amount of time, and this is the best I got at short notice ... Maybe if there was a Sammich somewhere, I'd pause for a moments thought ... naah
ChromeZephyr
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Feb 26 2013, 09:51 AM) *
Perception: Intuition 4 + Perception 3 + Vision Enhancement 3 = 4 hits. I have magnification in addition to the enhancement if that does anything other than mess with weapon ranges in combat.


I get anything from my Perception roll that anyone else didn't, Slacker? Think it might have gotten lost in the shuffle last page.
Dak
Are we missing Eclipse?
Slacker
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Feb 26 2013, 02:37 PM) *
I'm hoping someone has a clever idea to take out / weaken the glass first ... then all I'm gonna risk is furniture impact and carpet burns biggrin.gif

anyways, this is only part of the plan... awaiting 12 more minutes of IC and OOC planning before I leap into oblivion.

and ... maybe someone wants to dissuade Silas ? ... maybe ?... guys ?



someone said we only had a short amount of time, and this is the best I got at short notice ... Maybe if there was a Sammich somewhere, I'd pause for a moments thought ... naah

Well, if Mr. White is going to be going in with his borrowed ticket, he needs to already be on his way there. Did he get enough agreement to go ahead with purchasing the ticket from his contact? And is he rushing down there now or what?
Slacker
QUOTE (Dak @ Feb 26 2013, 02:41 PM) *
Are we missing Eclipse?

Yeah, Eclipse (O'Ryan) has yet to post in the threads. Figured I'd let you all do some planning for now and hope he can get on before we need to delay the action at all.
Dak
QUOTE (Slacker @ Feb 26 2013, 02:47 PM) *
Well, if Mr. White is going to be going in with his borrowed ticket, he needs to already be on his way there. Did he get enough agreement to go ahead with purchasing the ticket from his contact? And is he rushing down there now or what?


Like 20 seconds has passed, IC, right? I think we've barely communicated with each other thusfar nyahnyah.gif

White could probably talk his way in, without a ticket. If he goes in with a ticket, that leaves everyone else to figure out how to get in. Which I'm sure that they're perfectly capable of. How about some tabletalk, folks? Opinions? White can do the old "Let us in, we're here for X thing" and try to bluff/con his way into the building with the whole team...
Mach_Ten
OH MAN ... I feel so EPIC !

I'm jsut having some fun with you guys, I'm not gonna be launching until we have discussed all the options .. especially if Mr. White can con us in there as a group of exterminators or something

I would rather we have a backup plan or double insertion points. in the event that the fecal matter hits the rotational air moving device
Severus Snape
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Feb 26 2013, 12:37 PM) *
I'm hoping someone has a clever idea to take out / weaken the glass first ... then all I'm gonna risk is furniture impact and carpet burns biggrin.gif

anyways, this is only part of the plan... awaiting 12 more minutes of IC and OOC planning before I leap into oblivion.

and ... maybe someone wants to dissuade Silas ? ... maybe ?... guys ?



someone said we only had a short amount of time, and this is the best I got at short notice ... Maybe if there was a Sammich somewhere, I'd pause for a moments thought ... naah


Well, I could potentially hack into one of the hidden nodes I've found and maybe - MAYBE - force and keep the glass doors open. Remember that we're talking about hacking into a hidden node for a Horizon building here.

Yes, no, maybe so?
Kiirnodel
To clarify: Gardner isn't wearing fur. It's worse, he has loose cat fur on his clothes from his pet cat... probably not much, but with a severe allergy you are probably pretty sensitive nyahnyah.gif

Also, wouldn't crashing into the building 17 meters down still put you below the party? And that's assuming you can get up to the proper speed in the first place. That suit is meant to be used while free-falling at terminal velocity...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012