Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Phoenix Rising
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Shalimar
I am going to be Travelling on Sunday and wont be getting home until 7 or 8pm Est. On a good note though I should be able to play from there on out though, no more relatives and such.
bmcoomes
we didn't have enough people show today so we called it. We will have a game next sunday then.

Thanks,
Brent
DWC
Just hopped on and saw no one was there. See everyone next week.
Oenone
Are we on for the 11th? If so I may or may not be late as it's my monthly visit the folks trip and I have no clue what time I'll get back.

Edit - Okay I'm back earlier than I was expecting to be. So if we're on I'll be there.
DWC
We on for Sunday?
Oenone
I should be about.
bmcoomes
Nope, as of right now my computer is in the shop. Hopfully it's a easy/cheap fix but I have my butt lubed up.

Thanks,
Brent
bmcoomes
Well, it was the motherboard but I don't trust the powersupply (I think it is what fried the mobo) so I have the parts enroute but they will not be here in time for a sunday game. So hopfully Feb 1st we will be able to play if everyone is still up to it.

thanks,
Brent
DWC
What'd you end up going with for a replacement PSU?
bmcoomes
Diablo dual fan 400w
DWC
QUOTE (bmcoomes @ Jan 23 2009, 09:18 AM) *
Diablo dual fan 400w

Best of luck with your new stuff. I should be around on Feb 1st.
Oenone
So, are we running this Sunday?
DWC
I'll be around, though I'm headed out to a Super Bowl party at around 4pm.
Oenone
Guess we're not on then. As no sign of a room on Openrpg for the last hour or so.
bmcoomes
sorry guys, I was still waiting for my new ram that I ended up needing. Plus I and my family had a weekend of the stomach bug (not fun). I'm working to get thing caught up and I'll see if we will play this sunday.

again sorry,
Brent
crizh
I should be able to make that but is their any possibility of getting a log of the last session? I wasn't able to play and I've no idea what's happening....
bmcoomes
I'll see if I can find it. the last thing we were doing was getting into the metaplane and then had a ritual fight. we have not had any progress from there.
DWC
Making this Sunday afternoon should work fine for me too.
Oenone
Wow. This week seems to have gone really fast...

Are we on this weekend? And do we know if everyone is still turning up?

I ask as I can't remember seeing any posts from Shalimar for a while.
DWC
I'm staring down the barrel of being in the office pretty much all weekend, so making Sunday is pretty slim.
bmcoomes
I'm up and ready for a game on Sunday if we can get enough players that had been the problem before my computer crashed.

Thanks,
Brent
DWC
Yep. Have been in the office all morning, and will be here all day. Good thing Truth is pretty secondary to what's going on right now.
bmcoomes
Well only DWC and Oenone showed up.

So I'm going to ask is this dead?

Thanks,
Brent
crizh
I'm still in if I can get caught up. We never set a time for Sunday and I slept right through it anyway (I work nights). That time-slot is right before my fortnightly PnP game which makes it kinda fraught.

OpenRPG is a bit like juggling chain-saws, the timing has to be perfect. Which is why a mainly game here....
DWC
The timing is definitely a hurdle. Kneejerk reaction is to go back to a forum based game, but that seems to have been problematic in its' own ways.
bmcoomes
going back to the PBP would be trading one set of problems for an other set.
crizh
Yeah I know. RL is a pain in the ass sometimes...
bmcoomes
Ok who's going to be able to play next Sunday 22nd @ 0900 pst or 1600 zulu? I'm unable to play this sunday I'll be out of town (at the river).

thanks,
Brent

PS: I've heard from Cizh, Oenone, and DWC is in for playing. I've heard from Deadman too but he's allways in. I know that littlejohnson is still having computer problems. So really I've not heard from Shalimar has anyone seen her or heard from her?
DWC
I won't be around the weekend of the 20th to 22nd.

And Shalimar has been MIA for ages.
Oenone
I'm not sure about the 22nd. I've got friends visiting that weekend, so I might be hungover/drunk.

I'll try and post if I'm likely to be about the day before, but I can't promise anything.

If Shalimar is gone then the question is what're we doing about the plot? I mean it was her metaplanar quest after all. :/
bmcoomes
Yes that is a hurdle I'm tackling now, most likely I"ll use the rewind button. And I have a second friend that is wanting to get in on the game so that might work. devil.gif

Brent
bmcoomes
Just got word from LittleJohnson that he will be out for sometime becuse of computer issues. I'm working on the campaign on how I want to move forward.

Talk soon,
Brent
deadman

we playing sunday, please say yes
bmcoomes
it's looking like it.
bmcoomes
Looks like we are a go for tomorrow 0900 pst or 1600 zulu to clean some things up and get on with the campaign.

thanks,
Brent
Oenone
I'll hopefully be around. Providing my friends don't try drag me back out again.... Not sure how much more drinking my brain can handle.
Oenone
Open RPG isn't running for me. I've tried everything I can think of and it's just crashing every time I load it or on the rare few times I get in no servers are being listed.

Could be linked with a few hardware troubles I've been having... Not really sure. But long story short I doubt I can make it today.
bmcoomes
for some reason it's taking about a min or two to load.

Brent
bmcoomes
I'm going to run the game over MSN today. I'm
[ Spoiler ]
go a head and add me for those you are ready to play.
bmcoomes
Here is the log for today game.

[ Spoiler ]

any questions, comments, or anything else we can talk about here.

Thanks,
Brent

DWC
Sounds like things went well. Sorry I missed it. Should be around next week.
bmcoomes
Sounds good, I'm planning to run another run this Sunday March 1st. I'd like to know who will be there.

Thanks,
Brent

The List:
Etoile
Noowan
Oenone
Should be about.
bmcoomes
Well, some bad news. I'm unable to run the game this Sunday my wife's Granddad Passed and we have a manorial service this Sunday. So hopefully we will be able to play next Sunday.

Thanks,
Brent
crizh
I'm really sorry to hear that, my condolences.
bmcoomes
Thank you, well he had a full life and you couldn't ask a better way to go then at home and in your sleep.
bmcoomes
OK we should be on for this Sunday 8th at 0900 pst or 1600 zulu. I still need characters from Crizh, Scott, & DWC. Plus little write ups on the advanced lifstyle from Deadman, Scott, Crizh. So far we have a X-Spec Ops Adept (Deadman) and a Driver/Hacker/Combat dude (Oenone).

Thanks,
Brent
crizh
I seem to have missed a lot here.

We are going to do the sample missions scenario on Sunday?

If so what are the ground rules? RAW characters, 400 BP, all sourcebooks?
bmcoomes
Yes, 400 BP, RAW w/ all sourcebooks. I sent everything out via email I don't know if I got your e-mail or not.

Use the Advanced Lifestyle in Arsenal for your lifestyle and a small one or two paragraphs about the likes and dislikes of it make sure that if there is something you don't like provided a possable fix.

It will be the Missions: Parliament of Thieves that we will hopefully getting through.

Thanks,
Brent
crizh
I might go with a mage or a flat out gun-bunny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012