Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Phoenix Rising
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
crizh
I won't be able to make it tonight. Granny stays safely in the Nexus in Denver and runs Matrix overwatch.

Oenone if you want to run the Drones Granny sent with you that would be fine.

GTA Tower (Modified) - Overwatch

[ Spoiler ]

Bust-a-Move (Modified) - Buckaroo Banzai

[ Spoiler ]

RPD-1X Ferret - Scutter

[ Spoiler ]

I added the sprites she has registered to her main sheet on page 1 and she'll keep a Rating 9 Tutor with Command, Pilot: Aeronautics, Gunnery and Electronic Warfare compiled to run the drones. The Machine sprite will run their sensors and do Diagnostics on Overwatch and Scutter. If we run a Tacnet slaved to Granny's home node I think we can assume the IC in there 'lobotimizes' anyone who tries to hack you.

==Sprites==

[ Spoiler ]

Which should give both main drones 12 Dice for Perception, Sensor Targetting and Stealth. Scutter will have 21 Dice for Manoeuvring, Electronics Warfare and Hardware Skill checks and 12 for Dodging. Overwatch has 22 Dice and 13 Dice respectively but replaces Hardware with Gunnery at 24 Dice.
DWC
Are we playing Phoenix, or something else today?
crizh
I think you're continuing Midnight.

Which reminds me 1600 Zulu is now 1700 BST.
deadman

need to know if we are playing tomarrow, and what we are playing
bmcoomes
as of right now we are not playing I have to much crap to get down, replacing the front supsension of the truck and working on Grandma's computer.

bmcoomes
It's looking like I'm going to have a lot to do this weekend, then I'm off hunting for a week (leaving Monday the 13th and will be back Sunday the 19th). So there will be no games for the next two weeks. We don't have any projects as of now, When I get back lets plan to contniue the PR (Phoenix Rising) Game.

Thanks,
Brent
bmcoomes
Well, I'm back early. Due to a successful hunt! Friday I got a Jake (a young male turkey) that morning.

I'll catch everyone up soon I'm still cleaning up and unpacking.

Thanks,
Brent
bmcoomes
here is a link of the pic's we took up there.

http://s440.photobucket.com/albums/qq128/B...%20Hunt%202009/
Oenone
We on for the 26th?
bmcoomes
I'LL have to check with the wife but my guess is no.

Brent
Oenone
I might finally catch up on sleep then. Been a very very busy few weeks.
crizh
I'll be busy tonight.
bmcoomes
Well it looks like I can run a game Sunday if we want to play, I'm up for it.

Brent
DWC
Sounds good. I've got a christening to get to tomorrow morning, so I'll be a little bit late, but I I'll be around all afternoon.
deadman

cool deal, around 9:00 clockesih I take it.
Oenone
I've only just woke up after my Saturday night SR marathon. So erm I suppose I've missed any chance of a sunday game.
bmcoomes
sort of, I had only Deadman and myself show up.
DWC
Indeed. I'm running whoa late and just got home.
bmcoomes
I have the room up, if we want to run a late game I'm fine with that I can call deadman and get him in too I think.

Brent
crizh
I've just got to my PnP game, and won't get home for about 5 hours. I can play then if you guys are still around.
bmcoomes
it's not looking like it, I'm heading out soon to take my Nephew back home and see the in-laws for dinner.
deadman

how about may 3 for a game ninja.gif
crizh
I'm in.
bmcoomes
Sounds good to me.
DWC
I'm in.
bmcoomes
OK, to highlight today's planning we are looking at breaching the fence line with a downed tree or sneaking through with the train. Then with the second perimeter it's looking like the plan is to tap into the hardwired sensors and get past that perimeter. all that is left now that your in the unit command area is getting the mech and getting out.

and go...

deadman

cant play today forgot it was mothers day so have to wate till next sun folks but mama is more important, and besids you dont have to live with her cyber.gif
Oenone
I should be about from next weekend onwards. Legs healing well enough that I've gone back to my own apartment for the last 3 weeks before the cast comes off.

Edit - Can someone email me a short summary of what I've missed?
bmcoomes
Sweet!!, the post from May 3rd is a summary. It's looking like the 31st will be the next game. This weekend I'm up at my wifes grandparents and next weekend we will be up in the mountain camping.
bmcoomes
who's in for play this Sunday (May 31st)? I'd be playtesting an adventure.
DWC
Should be around after around 1pm EST this Sunday.
crizh
I can be there.
bmcoomes
it looks like Openrpg is down, so we can use MSN to play to day.
Oenone
I'm having problems getting my messenger client to run. Managed to get home at a sensible time, but due to some general net issues even logging into DS took an age.

Think they've dug up a pipe outside and might have snagged the phone line or something. :/
bmcoomes
poopy
Oenone
Will keep trying, but I expect it'll be too slow until outside of peak net times.
bmcoomes
Well with Openrpg down and other computer issues we called it off, We will be playing next Sunday so eveyone can get stuff done and ready. any questions and the like email me.

Thanks,
Brent
bmcoomes
Well, We are a go for this sunday. But it's looking like we will have to start a little later I'll be out of town most of the weekend and will be back the morning of sunday.

Thanks,
Brent
bmcoomes
Well, We are a go for this sunday. But it's looking like we will have to start a little later I'll be out of town most of the weekend and will be back the morning of sunday.

Thanks,
Brent
crizh
What sort of time?

I was going to take the kids to the cinema after but I could do it before instead...
bmcoomes
hopefully before noon my time.
crizh
How's 1900 Zulu?

or BST if that's different...
bmcoomes
1900 zulu would be fine for me.
DWC
Going that late is going to be problematic for me. I have to be out the door by 2000 GMT, but I'll be around for the start of things.
Oenone
I assume we are still on? And if so then what room name?
crizh
dunno, I've been watching the server for over an hour.

No sign of Brent on MSN

On the plus side Deadman is up and running on OpenRPG finally.
Oenone
I guess it might be because 1900 zulu could well be 2000 bst?
crizh
could be.

I did try to clarify.

No big really.
Oenone
Looks like we're not on then.
crizh
poop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012