Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OOC] Hijacked - LowInt ops
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Mach_Ten
need to know

what mode you are running your PAN (Hidden, Active, Passive)

what SIN you guys are broadcasting fake or otherwise

and rating and associated Licences

***EDIT***

for info the hummer is completely blacked out to the exterior
phlapjack77
PAN: Passive
SIN: R4 Fake
Oh, uh licenses...yeah...you see, here's the thing.... frown.gif don't think I remembered to buy any, as I didn't alter Crispy much from the last game, and I think Dak had told us not to worry about those (iirc)

Crispy brought most of the equipment on his sheet, excluding the following: white noise generator, bliss, aztec striker, rockets, mmg ("bertha") + ammo, stormcloud drone ("stormy")
The following are stowed in the hidden compartment in the humvee: battle rifle + ammo, pistol + ammo, grenades, jammers, goggles
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 2 2013, 09:54 AM) *
what mode you are running your PAN (Hidden, Active, Passive)

Passive, unless Active is required.

what SIN you guys are broadcasting fake or otherwise
and rating and associated Licences

Fake SIN 4 (Isabelle LeDoux, Reporter)
Fake License 4 (Press Pass)

The restricted stuff (weapons, ammo, also the armor suit with helmet) is in the compartment, of course.

Nova is wearing her Leather Jacket and Jeans, with Form-Fitting Body Armor and SecureTech armor pieces hidden underneath.

for info the hummer is completely blacked out to the exterior

Was assuming that much (or at least from the rear).

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
Who's in the "Drivers" seat ?
Thanee
Well, Nova can drive... so either her or Brian. Since Dakka is a little silent, I would say Nova is there.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 2 2013, 11:26 AM) *
Well, Nova can drive... so either her or Brian. Since Dakka is a little silent, I would say Nova is there.

Well volounteered biggrin.gif ic.gif inbound

if you comply, roll the rating of your Fake ID, otherwise let me know what actions if any you are taking,

I'll roll Brian, if Dakka is gone much longer, we should be able to recruit quickly, and the mission at hand can be mostly covered by a three-man team, if necessary.
Thanee
Fake SIN -> 1 hit, Glitch (with so few dice, that's gonna happen a lot, though... wink.gif)

Also, here's a Con roll for distracting them...

Charisma + Con -> 4 hits

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 2 2013, 02:41 PM) *
Fake SIN -> 1 hit, Glitch (with so few dice, that's gonna happen a lot, though... wink.gif)

Also, here's a Con roll for distracting them...

Charisma + Con -> 4 hits

So, my scanner failed and I glitched my willpower, the guy is a drooling mess and seems intent on staring at your boobs!.. Great! frown.gif
Raiden
R4 fake SIN R4 fake liscense on a ruger warhawk and a AK-147 if they need to be checked. also one for smartlink, but thats it. it seems I forgot to finish out my fake licenses :/.
when he noticed the cops he switched to passive mode.
Thanee
Just noticed, I forgot 2 more dice for the social roll, but guess that makes no real difference, anyways. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 2 2013, 03:14 PM) *
Just noticed, I forgot 2 more dice for the social roll, but guess that makes no real difference, anyways. wink.gif

no worries, it seems you have their attention.
Thanee
Yeah, let's see how they like my attention. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Raiden @ Jul 2 2013, 06:25 PM) *
*I do not wish to pop up in front of rent-a-cops and god knows who in this stuff. Now THAT would be a scene.*

You lot spoil ALL my fun devil.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 2 2013, 06:01 PM) *
Yeah, let's see how they like my attention. smile.gif

the gods tried to have a quiet word with them, but even higher beings have bad days
attempt to see sense
(4d6.hits(5)=0)

Critical Glitch

ic.gif of epic failure to follow, just getting some home made chicken curry, so I have a few minutes to mull over how utterly badly this can go for them without screwing you all over too (too badly anyways)
Raiden
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 2 2013, 12:51 PM) *
You lot spoil ALL my fun devil.gif

yeah he has to trust his team can handle themselves, and if she can't maybe she shouldn't be here :3. Besides, unless things go REALLY bad he would just cause more trouble trying to help. least thats his thoughts lol.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Raiden @ Jul 2 2013, 07:56 PM) *
yeah he has to trust his team can handle themselves, and if she can't maybe she shouldn't be here :3. Besides, unless things go REALLY bad he would just cause more trouble trying to help. least thats his thoughts lol.

I think Nova has it under wraps about now, but if it comes to the worst then they have moved into the shadows and behind cover of the vehicle from prying eyes.

let Nova have her fun though.

no need for initiative, they will be "surprised" smile.gif Nova take a full Combat turn to "educate" our fine local PD representatives please
Thanee
Did Nova get him shocked, BTW? It does not seem so... smile.gif

Or is that, what I am doing now?

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Well, looks like the two guys will live... Nova is completely calm. smile.gif

Composure (for vindictive) -> 7 hits

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
So, here's Nova's Unarmed Attack then...

Unarmed (Shock Glove) -> 3 hits so a total of 8S with half impact plus the electricity effect.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 2 2013, 09:14 PM) *
So, here's Nova's Unarmed Attack then...

Unarmed (Shock Glove) -> 3 hits so a total of 8S with half impact plus the electricity effect.

one goes down like a sack of shit, the other, in the first stage of undress and grinning like a fool..... suddenly loses his smile, unable to act against you,

please feel free to finish the job,

actions from anyone else... there's a hint of movement from the cars queueing, maybe some brave soul is not prepared to let the police get away with their brutality .. maybe ...
Thanee
Hitting the other guy with the shock glove as well.

Unarmed (Shock Glove) -> 5 hits this time, for 10S total plus electricity.

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
<shakes head groggily>
What just happened? A guy goes to sleep for a few hours and all hell breaks loose! smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 2 2013, 11:22 PM) *
Hitting the other guy with the shock glove as well.

Unarmed (Shock Glove) -> 5 hits this time, for 10S total plus electricity.

Well, I expected some more fuss and noise ... well done dealing with the corrupt horn dogs..

now, no need for a perception check, but before any door opening occurs
decide who is on the right side of the hummer (in the shadow) and who is on the left (facing the port building and the other civilians)

Cue the screaming and the panic as they witness the rise of the robots
when Mr. Full combat suit steps out,

the toughened suspension lets out a sigh as the vehicle raises 6 more inches to it's full extension. smile.gif

I'm kidding .. mostly
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 3 2013, 04:20 AM) *
<shakes head groggily>
What just happened? A guy goes to sleep for a few hours and all hell breaks loose! smile.gif

nothing... nothing happened at all ... go back sleep biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
phlapjack77
How about Crispy was in the right-rear passenger seat?

And unless you're talking about Longshot, Crispy doesn't have any kind of mil-spec armor - he's got a pretty snazzy armored jacket, but that's about it biggrin.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 3 2013, 03:59 PM) *
nothing... nothing happened at all ... go back sleep biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It's been that kind of day too - found out the project I'm on has been put on hold till next week...so I have the rest of the week to "work" smile.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 3 2013, 09:57 AM) *
Well, I expected some more fuss and noise ... well done dealing with the corrupt horn dogs..

Oh, Nova is not done with them, yet... biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 3 2013, 09:15 AM) *
Oh, Nova is not done with them, yet... biggrin.gif

LOL,

just a bit of Meta here, just remember you guys are on a covert op,
starting a fire and drawing attention to this with potential witnesses abound, may compromise you.

I'm happy for a quick retconn of the IC if you guys wanna dispose of the evidence and the cop car a different way ..

just sayin'

/Meta
Thanee
Awww... well, guess then removing the clothes and dumping them elsewhere has to be enough. wink.gif

Nova is vindictive, after all.

Oh, just noticed they have a car, too... guess we should do something about that?

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Ok, so there's the plan (see IC)...

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 3 2013, 11:52 AM) *
Ok, so there's the plan (see IC)...

good plan, the guys that were coming to check you were okay decide to go for a coffee instead, seeing as there's no screaming and that they seriously do not want any police attention on them instead.

I'll IC up later when I get home what happens,

but in the mean time can you let me know how you intend to procure passage on the next ship and anything else you wish to do in the meantime
Thanee
We are still on the land-side, right? For some reason, I thought we were on the island already.

In that case, the two officers will have a rather rough time, when they wake up... gonna send them into the Barrens with their car to stop there, doors unlocked.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
yup still land side,

PLAN VIEW OF FERRY PORT

I'm not going to hand waive the crossing as there's a lot that can happen here to waylay you yet,

I don't think I'm accurately portraying the scene here, you're driving a nice new shiny Civilian looking Hummer packed out with military grade concealed gear

and 3 (4?) dressed to kill mercenaries..

you are about to get on a boat (if you can) and cross to what is essentially a paranoid nation in it's own right,

Vashon owns the island .. owns it's inhabitants and rules with an iron fist (subtly though, so that the Seattle corps and KE don't shut them down)

there's no need to roll invisibility etc.
as no one is paying any more interest, less so as the KE patrol vehicle tears off with sirens blaring into the night for a trip around the puyallup barrens.
Crispy roll me [PILOT:GroundCraft] please, lets see how well you point them in the wrong direction smile.gif

a Legit ticket should be purchased .. unless someone has other plans to board, let me know the script

Good Luck smile.gif
Thanee
Ok, so the two officers will have a nice day out in the Barrens... naked, gagged and cuffed... their clothes will just stay on the backseat of their car.

Will also make a quick inventory about what the nice KE officers left us... maybe some of that will be useful, maybe some of that should go with them (stuff that seems like it can be traced/located).

And yeah, getting a regular ticket and just get over there, with Crispy and Longshot hiding inside, maybe even invisible, if necessary.
I might take a quick astral tour when I am back in the car to see if there are any mages at the checkpoints.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
You wandering over to the booth then ? leaving the kids in the back of the car to argue smile.gif
Thanee
I suppose so. Someone has to do the hard work, after all.

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 4 2013, 08:23 PM) *
You wandering over to the booth then ? leaving the kids in the back of the car to argue smile.gif

Hey!

QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 4 2013, 08:40 PM) *
I suppose so. Someone has to do the hard work, after all.

Hey!

At this point I would roll out some crack or another about it being America's independence day, but I'm too much of a gentleman to bring up that sore spot with ya'll nyahnyah.gif

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 4 2013, 06:48 PM) *
Crispy roll me [PILOT:GroundCraft] please, lets see how well you point them in the wrong direction smile.gif

Rea(6) + default(-1) = 2 hits
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 4 2013, 03:18 PM) *
At this point I would roll out some crack or another about it being America's independence day, but I'm too much of a gentleman to bring up that sore spot with ya'll nyahnyah.gif

we can all point the finger and say "you'd have been better off with us!"
so I will "you'd have been better off with us!"
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 4 2013, 03:18 PM) *

good one, they are gonna have a great time rollin' down puyallup main street with all the go-gangers and horny troll butt-rapists
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 4 2013, 10:31 PM) *
we can all point the finger and say "you'd have been better off with us!"
so I will "you'd have been better off with us!"

more like, ya'll look at the mess over here and wipe a line of sweat from your brow...like when you see a crazy ex and think *whew! dodged a bullet with that one!* smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 4 2013, 03:41 PM) *
more like, ya'll look at the mess over here and wipe a line of sweat from your brow...like when you see a crazy ex and think *whew! dodged a bullet with that one!* smile.gif

Naaah, there's only so much crazy you can be on Earl gray & Church of England !
Mach_Ten
perception check -2 for the vehicle occupants please !
Raiden
I will get you a roll in a bit, on my phone ATM. Just wanted to aid crispy in the humor. Lol
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Raiden @ Jul 4 2013, 04:49 PM) *
I will get you a roll in a bit, on my phone ATM. Just wanted to aid crispy in the humor. Lol

Stop encouraging him ! he doesn't need the help biggrin.gif
Thanee
What time is it now?

And do we have someone with the skills to fix it? biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Raiden
longshot is good with weapons and armor. oh, and explosives :3
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Raiden @ Jul 4 2013, 07:14 PM) *
longshot is good with weapons and armor. oh, and explosives :3

yup thadda do it ! .. 12 pounds of Nitro with a C-4 chaser .... fix her right up smile.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 4 2013, 07:48 PM) *
What time is it now?

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 4 2013, 06:48 PM) *
What time is it now?

Sunday 00:39:22

make an audio perception check -2 Nova please .. the others seem far too intent on playing games in the Hummer nyahnyah.gif
Thanee
Ok, so I guess waiting is not really an option. biggrin.gif

We can either try to fix it, or bribe them to take us over in a private tour, I guess.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 4 2013, 08:34 PM) *
Ok, so I guess waiting is not really an option. biggrin.gif

We can either try to fix it, or bribe them to take us over in a private tour, I guess.

both viable options, well, up until this point anyways
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012