Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OOC] Hijacked - LowInt ops
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Mach_Ten
I can honestly say that your character would suit having the "Bad Luck" NQ

I Don't think I've ever seen the Dice Gods hate on someone so badly, but then, Thanee is in the room,

she's like a sponge... sapping the luck out of players like liquid biggrin.gif and fuelling her insane perception pools !

Don't use any more edge, the Gymnastics was me not recalling if there was a swim skill... you made that smile.gif

Diving failed because you are wearing a life jacket and flailing around like a madman trying to get away from the asplodey boat !

I'm gonna be in the car in a bit for my usual 2 hour jaunt home, not my week to drive (car pool) so I'll post from there

feel free to IC the above matey,

And yes, there's a nasty tingling feeling down your spine .. "something" is behind you !!

but then again, the big angry fire spirit is in front of you ! .... choices choices choices
NeVeRLiFt
Once I'm on stable ground or in a position to fire I will fire on the spider first if possible.
If the spider is further away or line of sight... I will go for the fire spirit.

At this point in time have the spider or spirit saw me? think me dead from the explosion and fire?
Do I have the chance to take cover and get in position without being seen?

I got 2 hit for Infiltration.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4267745/

edit: I got a look at the new map that has my placement on it, I can see the spirit is at the far end so I assume I can see it because of the glow light of it's fire body.
So the spider is right there with me and I leave my post IC as it is. I'm ready to throw down and beat this spiders ass!
Mach_Ten
I N I T I A T I V E - O R D E R

IP -1
Fire Spirit 7 hits = 26 (2 IP)
Nova 4 hits = 19 (4 IP)
Sanchez 3 hits = 15 (3 IP)
SPIDER QUEEN = 15 (3 IP)
MURPHY (10d6.hits(5)=2) = 12 (3 IP)
CRISPY = 11 (2 IP)

IP -2
Fire Spirit 7 hits = 26 (2 IP)
Nova 4 hits = 19 (4 IP)
SPIDER QUEEN = 15 (3 IP)
CRISPY = 11 (2 IP)

IP -3
Nova 4 hits = 19 (4 IP)
SPIDER QUEEN = 15 (3 IP)

IP -4
Nova 4 hits = 19 (4 IP)

Nova you are up with your fire Spirit,

teh Spider Queen is NOT being stealthy, she is going for the easy kill that seems to be floating in the water
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 22 2013, 06:12 PM) *
Once I'm on stable ground or in a position to fire I will fire on the spider first if possible.
If the spider is further away or line of sight... I will go for the fire spirit.

BOW DOWN BEFORE MY MIGHTY PAINT SKEELZ !
you are floating in the water - pretty much directly underneath the spider as she descends from the upper deck and through the front of the ship,
the front door is jammed open.

as you can see .. there is NO higher ground until you get back to THIS end of the photo, where there is a set of stairs and a fire spirit waiting

I will break out the PAINT and do a totally amazing piece of art for a MAP right now
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 22 2013, 06:12 PM) *
At this point in time have the spider or spirit saw me? think me dead from the explosion and fire?
Do I have the chance to take cover and get in position without being seen?
I got 2 hit for Infiltration.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4267745/

She Totally sees you ... Mr. 2-legged dinner !

before initiative, you tried a deep dive for cover underwater, but the life jacket kept you afloat !
that is the only way to get cover OR swim like crazy for the stairs at the other end of the ship.

You have a side arm or melee weapon handy, your rifle is .."Drek, where's my rifle ?"
perception check, 1 hit required to see this
[ Spoiler ]

HERE WE GO .. UPDATED MAP FOR EVERYONE
LordArcana
Thank you Mach_Ten for the updated map.

Before i joined this thread, my first reading through the last post was where Nova was healing the ganger's father. Even then i caught a few movie references thrown here and there in the pages preceding. I wonder how much of it was intentional and accidental. I know i have made reference to three movies so far. Just curious if others picked up on this sort of thing smile.gif

oh and before i forget... Mr. Dirty Sanchez Sir... you have a big mother spider behind you nyahnyah.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 22 2013, 07:49 PM) *
Even then i caught a few movie references thrown here and there in the pages preceding. I wonder how much of it was intentional and accidental. I know i have made reference to three movies so far. Just curious if others picked up on this sort of thing smile.gif

How dare you accuse me of ripping off movies! I have never been so inulted since Aliens and Escape from New York!

Ooops. embarrassed.gif
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 22 2013, 03:25 PM) *
How dare you accuse me of ripping off movies! I have never been so inulted since Aliens and Escape from New York!

Ooops. embarrassed.gif

Hey... If aliens want to come in and kill these spiders I can live with that nyahnyah.gif
Thanee
The map really helps! smile.gif

The fire spirit is going to attack the big spider with an Elemental Attack (fire).

Elemental Attack -> 6 hits (it's a regular ranged attack, so Reaction to dodge it)

Damage is DV 8P with fire elemental effect (half impact armor) plus the net hits, if successful.

Since Nova is next...

Called Shot, Aim, Fire -> 5 hits

Damage is DV 13P (Called Shot) with -4 AP plus the net hits, if successful.

Bye
Thanee
NeVeRLiFt
Sanchez will shoot the spider queen with his Ares Predator IV if possible.
[ Spoiler ]

IF using my pistol is not possible I will punch the spider with my mighty fist.
[ Spoiler ]
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 23 2013, 02:00 AM) *
I N I T I A T I V E - O R D E R

Crispy init: 9 + 2 hits = 11, 2 passes

QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 02:49 AM) *
Before i joined this thread, my first reading through the last post was where Nova was healing the ganger's father. Even then i caught a few movie references thrown here and there in the pages preceding. I wonder how much of it was intentional and accidental. I know i have made reference to three movies so far. Just curious if others picked up on this sort of thing smile.gif
Hehe - I've been sprinkling movie references here and there. Glad to see a kindred spirit smile.gif

I'll have to read your posts more carefully, I was skimming to try to catch back up!
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 07:09 PM) *
you need to roll REA + 4 cover and resist 10P (-2AP) less any net hits on dodging flying doors and debris. (some days, there IS such a word as overkill biggrin.gif )

Crispy doesn't know the meaning of the word overkill! (take that as you will smile.gif)

Rea + 4: 1 hit frown.gif
Dmg Resist: 2 hits
Edge rerolling failures: 3 hits

Total taken: 4P
3 of 5 Edge remaining
Thanee
@NeVeRLiFt: When using Invisible Castle, you can just keep the "number of rolls" at 1 and put the dice in the last field... i.e. 10d6.hits(5) - that will make it a bit easier to read. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
NeVeRLiFt
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 01:13 AM) *
@NeVeRLiFt: When using Invisible Castle, you can just keep the "number of rolls" at 1 and put the dice in the last field... i.e. 10d6.hits(5) - that will make it a bit easier to read. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee

Thanks I'll give that a try.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 22 2013, 11:25 PM) *
The fire spirit is going to attack the big spider with an Elemental Attack (fire).
Elemental Attack -> 6 hits (it's a regular ranged attack, so Reaction to dodge it)
Damage is DV 8P with fire elemental effect (half impact armor) plus the net hits, if successful.

REA to dodge fire
(12d6.hits(5) =4)

RESIST FIRE (HALF ARMOR)
(19d6.hits(5) =3)

7P taken ... OWWIE !
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 22 2013, 11:25 PM) *
Since Nova is next...
Called Shot, Aim, Fire ->
5 hits

Damage is DV 13P (Called Shot) with -4 AP plus the net hits, if successful.

I Was ready for this ... totally not the other !
REA Test, dodge bullets
(13d6.hits(5)=3)

a good solid hit ! you bitch smile.gif
She drops from the ceiling with a colossal splash, a cloud of steam erupts from her now extinguished body
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 23 2013, 03:34 AM) *
Sanchez will shoot the spider queen with his Ares Predator IV if possible.
modified Ares Predator IV 7P/-2AP
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4268370/ first shot 4 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4268374/ second shot 10 hits

She drops from the ceiling and lands directly behind you,
you turn and shoot wild, it hits and has no effect
doesn't even try to dodge the bullets as they impact her massive abdomen!
You KNOW that last one hurt though
RESIST 17P, -2 AP
(30d6.hits(5)=6)

EDGE
(24d6.hits(5) =6)

She would normally be looking to eat you right now, but I have other pressing matters to attend to

any kind of spell knowledge tests around the room, make them now

MURPHY & CRISPY - You're UP !
Thanee
Don't have a specific knowledge skill...

Maybe Spellcasting + Logic? Or rather Intuition?

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 09:52 AM) *
Don't have a specific knowledge skill...

Maybe Spellcasting + Logic? Or rather Intuition?

sounds cool, go for it

at the same time, I need WILLPOWER tests from Nova, Murphy, Sanchez & Fire Spirit
Thanee
Spellcasting Knowledge -> 2 hits

Nova's Willpower -> 2 hits

Spirit's Willpower -> 1 hit

Bye
Thanee
LordArcana
god now i feel bad i am slowing things down... i should be home in two hours. I'll post up then.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 12:58 PM) *
god now i feel bad i am slowing things down... i should be home in two hours. I'll post up then.

Don't feel bad man.. I need time to digest and plan, I'm GM-ing Pathfinder tabletop for friends tonight,
So I'll be a bit more sporadic myself
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 12:54 PM) *
Spellcasting Knowledge -> 2 hits

the beasty hits the water and is definately still up despite the punishment she has taken
I'll add comments to my ic.gif that describe what you notice
but she finishes a spell as she lands the ritual for which you know must be otherwordly and alien to any normal magics.
Nova's Willpower -> 2 hits

You are at a net -5 to ALL actions, my ic.gif will reflect the reasons
would you like to spend EDGE on a re-rolled failures test? reduce this modifier by any new hits
Spirit's Willpower -> 1 hit

the Spirit is no longer accepting commands from you,
and is at a net -6 to ALL actions
my ic.gif will reflect the reasons
___
Still waiting on WILLPOWER tests from the others devil.gif

___
Also, people don't forget that the water you are in is up to at least chest / neck level
reduce movement rates accordingly, Nova I will allow your first shot as you specifically aimed for first action
can we bear this in mind for ic.gif
to add to that, Sanchez, buddy smile.gif You asked if there was cover nearby and I admit I forgot about the Truck, you can swim there and grab your kit in PASS TWO if you want, the distance should be close enough to cover in half a turn,

any questions or complaints can be addressed to my eight legged assistant in customer services, I'm SURE She will be more than happy to help ! eek.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 23 2013, 02:46 PM) *
would you like to spend EDGE on a re-rolled failures test?

Edge is all used up already. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 23 2013, 02:46 PM) *
Also, people don't forget that the water you are in is up to at least chest / neck level
reduce movement rates accordingly, Nova I will allow your first shot as you specifically aimed for first action

I am up the stairs, so should be out of the water, or not? smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
LordArcana
Willpower: Willpower(2) (2d6.hits(5)=1) = 1 Hit <~~ Glitch smile.gif

I am going to lob off a White Phosphorus Mini-grenade at the big beasty. I am aiming for the area just to her side opposite of sanchez.

Grenade Attack(10) (10d6.hits(5)=3) = 3 Hits

Accuracy reduced to 1d6 from Airburst mod: grenade accuracy... come on baby less than 4! (1d6=3) grenade hits right on the money

Resist 8P fire (-1/2 Impact AP) 4P each round for a while.

* I don't have my books with me so forgive me if I missed something. I will double check my figures as soon as I get home.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 01:55 PM) *
I am up the stairs, so should be out of the water, or not? smile.gif

if you are up the stairs then you do not have a shot,

the staircases are encased with doors at the bottom as per the map.

like I said, it has minimal effect on you as you kindly took aim to compensate for the situation,

you are not far into the room so can on your turn, return to the stairs and climb out of the waters.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 02:17 PM) *
Willpower: Willpower(2) (2d6.hits(5)=1) = 1 Hit <~~ Glitch smile.gif

oh, oh dear ... oh dear oh dear oh dear smile.gif
-6 to all future actions
the glitch loses you your next pass as you can do nothing but try to clear your airways of insects
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 02:17 PM) *
I am going to lob off a White Phosphorus Mini-grenade at the big beasty. I am aiming for the area just to her side opposite of sanchez.

Grenade Attack(10) (10d6.hits(5)=3) = 3 Hits

Accuracy reduced to 1d6 from Airburst mod: grenade accuracy... come on baby less than 4! (1d6=3) grenade hits right on the money

Resist 8P fire (-1/2 Impact AP) 4P each round for a while.

The grenade flies true regardless of the bugs now clambering all over you

I took 6 off your roll for grenades and yo still kept 2 hits, well done

she is now covered in burning white flames .. in a spherical bubble around her...

that armor I thought I had is NOT going to last much longer is it frown.gif frown.gif White phos does not go out in water either as I recall ... DAMN YOU !
NeVeRLiFt
Here's my Willpower test.
Willpower (6d6.hits(5)=2)

And just in case this might give me some ideal or info... (curse my damn bad luck! with the dice)
Parazoology (6d6.hits(5)=1)

Mach_Ten
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 23 2013, 03:01 PM) *
Here's my Willpower test.
Willpower (6d6.hits(5)=2)

okay, same as the others, you are covered in bugs, trying to eat your face
-5 to ALL actions
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 23 2013, 03:01 PM) *
And just in case this might give me some ideal or info... (curse my damn bad luck! with the dice)
Parazoology (6d6.hits(5)=1)

it's a magical spell, not a natural critter power..

you can shout that information out if you like ... maybe there's a friendly mage around that wants to help out ... maybe biggrin.gif
NeVeRLiFt
So I need to keep shooting it ? or should I haul ass out of there?
Damn bug spirits.... has the group found or met the shaman who summoned this yet
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 23 2013, 03:43 PM) *
So I need to keep shooting it ? or should I haul ass out of there?
Damn bug spirits.... has the group found or met the shaman who summoned this yet

if you can see through the "Swarm" then you can do anything you please according to your characters fears and motivations.

I know what I'D do !! ... but then, I'm not a Merc nor a shadowrunner ... good thing really.. I prefer being a GOD !! biggrin.gif

*** MASSIVE Hint ALERT ****
This IS the Shaman !
* end MASSIVE Hint ALERT **

You're welcome devil.gif
Thanee
Well, the friendly mage has no Counterspelling, unfortunately. smile.gif

About stairs: Ok, thought they were open.

So, does the spirit continue to attack the spider queen? It would seem most logical to do that (and the spirit is really smart with a Logic of 8, and being dual-natured it likely knows that some spell is tricking it), getting rid of the big spider will also get rid of the small spiders.

Either way, Nova will continue to fire at it...

Once more: Called Shot, Aim, Fire -> 2 hits - The usual 13 DP plus net hits with -4 AP

BTW, the spider should have quite a bit of negative modifiers by now, when it comes to Reaction (or other activities, except damage resistance)... -1 per 3 boxes of wounds and -2 for the sustained spell(s).

Bye
Thanee
NeVeRLiFt
You dump me into this, I'm blown away and was afraid I was gonna drown and then I thought there is a spider bug spirit and a fire spirit.... cause at the time I didn't know the fire spirit was friendly!
This has been fun but I'm just now getting the jest of what is going on.

This is nice and thanks for the hint, this so far has already been the best play by post I've been in.... and it's because you just dump me down in it!
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 03:48 PM) *
Well, the friendly mage has no Counterspelling, unfortunately. smile.gif

About stairs: Ok, thought they were open.

Bummer ! oh well .. if only someone had left it (The spider Queen in the truck, that is) on the other boat to sink to the bottom of the ocean ?!?
biggrin.gif

damn those naughty stairs ! .. BAD stairs .. naughty !!
So, does the spirit continue to attack the spider queen? It would seem most logical to do that (and the spirit is really smart with a Logic of 8, and being dual-natured it likely knows that some spell is tricking it),
getting rid of the big spider will also get rid of the small spiders.

even the most intelligent beings, when they lose all their willpower will resort to fight or flight instinct.
So,
be thankful it's at least still here and not dashing for the astral realms smile.gif
NOW, you could possibly try some form of bolstering to get it to sort itself out

if you wish to, I'd suggest a recast of the summoning to draw it's attention
Remember it has higher force, but the drain will be the same as usual

or shoot the spider..

I'll leave you that choice .. and both options are completely viable.. you seem to be damaging it at least !
BTW, the spider should have quite a bit of negative modifiers by now, when it comes to Reaction (or other activities, except damage resistance)... -1 per 3 boxes of wounds and -2 for the sustained spell(s).

oh hell yes, I'm very aware of the modifiers now, you bastards are killing me .. but I'm damn well gonna take one of you with me ! ... DAMN YOUUUU ! biggrin.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 23 2013, 03:51 PM) *
You dump me into this, I'm blown away and was afraid I was gonna drown and then I thought there is a spider bug spirit and a fire spirit.... cause at the time I didn't know the fire spirit was friendly!
This has been fun but I'm just now getting the jest of what is going on.

This is nice and thanks for the hint, this so far has already been the best play by post I've been in.... and it's because you just dump me down in it!

I'm completely sure that these fine people will do everything in their power to make sure you live..
I hope....

and when they do, I'm also sure they will bring you up to speed...

I think you have an awful lot of stuff to add into your ic.gif ... this has 100% been the worst day of Sanchez life... with all the things you mention above.

and for some CRAZY reason, the adrenaline is flowing and he LOVES it !!

Bloody Dwarves ! biggrin.gif
NeVeRLiFt
My next action is to lay down one narrow long burst fire shot and one narrow burst shot with my Ares Alpha (8P/-2AP)
I have enough recoil compensation so no dice lose for either shot.

here is the long narrow burst +5DV
Ares Alpha long burst (12d6.hits(5)=4)

here is the short narrow burst +2DV
Ares Alpha short burst (12d6.hits(5)=5)

I did forget and think I could do two narrow long bursts... but on page 156 it says only one long narrow burst per action phase or one long narrow burst and one short narrow burst.

edit: I rolled first with all 17 dice, I rerolled with 12 dice this time since I'm -5 on everything I do.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (NeVeRLiFt @ Oct 23 2013, 04:05 PM) *
My next action is to lay down one narrow long burst fire shot and one narrow burst shot with my Ares Alpha (8P/-2AP)
I have enough recoil compensation so no dice lose for either shot.

I did forget and think I could do two narrow long bursts... but on page 156 it says only one long narrow burst per action phase or one long narrow burst and one short narrow burst.

Correct,

bear in mind you are floating in the water or moving for cover so -2 for that
and you are at -5 for everything while bugs try to eat you alive.

I'll subtract the dice from your roll from last to first and take the resulting hits .. no need to re-roll.

but do try to recall any modifiers I add and circumstances for future smile.gif

leaving you 4 hits
&
leaving 1 hit

the bursts literally bounce sparks off her carapace as she begins to bear down on you. Anger in her red eyes and spittle dripping from her mandibles!

***EDIT***
I just spotted your EDIT and am editting my edit to take your edit into consideration biggrin.gif
NeVeRLiFt
I apologize for the mix up.
Mach_Ten
so,

Nova I manage to get 1 hit on REA

Sanchez, I get 4 and 2, which is enough to negate the bursts but not the sniper shot, which is above my armor.

Balls frown.gif
resist sniper (24d6.hits(5) =10)
YAY
but the bullet gets through still and takes her left arm OFF at the shoulder !
LordArcana
Sorry, i missed the -6 comment. Thats what i get for trying to be in a hurry and posting from work frown.gif

Time to get caught up... this is moving fast now smile.gif

EDIT: And yes the White Phos will burn for 10 rounds for 4P fire each round unless she spends 1 full combat turn devoid of oxygen. Problem is there is plenty of available oxy in water to keep white phos burning smile.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 23 2013, 04:55 PM) *
even the most intelligent beings, when they lose all their willpower will resort to fight or flight instinct.

Hey, it also has a Willpower of 8. nyahnyah.gif

You are just scared of the mighty angry spirit of flames! biggrin.gif

Ok, only wanted to make sure there, really... smile.gif

be thankful it's at least still here and not dashing for the astral realms smile.gif

That's not such a bad idea, actually... might just send it there and call it back... that could severe the ties to the spell also.

NOW, you could possibly try some form of bolstering to get it to sort itself out
if you wish to, I'd suggest a recast of the summoning to draw it's attention
Remember it has higher force, but the drain will be the same as usual

Heh, I was super lucky the summoning worked in the first place (with 7 vs 6 dice), and with such a great result even.

With the -5 now, that is not going to happen. wink.gif

Shooting the spider seems the most reliable option (that involves dice rolling) at this point, really.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 04:34 PM) *
Hey, it also has a Willpower of 8. nyahnyah.gif

that's a very good point, so it can still act.
throw yourself a fire ball at penalties..
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 04:34 PM) *
You are just scared of the mighty angry spirit of flames! biggrin.gif

Damn RIGHT ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 04:31 PM) *
Sorry, i missed the -6 comment. Thats what i get for trying to be in a hurry and posting from work frown.gif

Time to get caught up... this is moving fast now smile.gif

No worries, yeah, we're doing good .. real good ! ... good at destroying my precious monster frown.gif
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 04:31 PM) *
EDIT: And yes the White Phos will burn for 10 rounds for 4P fire each round unless she spends 1 full combat turn devoid of oxygen. Problem is there is plenty of available oxy in water to keep white phos burning smile.gif

BALLS ! frown.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 23 2013, 04:47 PM) *
MURPHY & CRISPY - You're UP !

Simple action: first aid on himself: 5 hits, now at 1P dmg

Simple action: pick up his rifle

Free action: send MSN tacnet message

Movement: moving to the sounds of the action
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Oct 23 2013, 04:44 PM) *
Simple action: first aid on himself: 5 hits, now at 1P dmg

Simple action: pick up his rifle

Free action: send MSN tacnet message

Movement: moving to the sounds of the action

Groovy,
Fire Spirit to act
Spider to act
Murphy to spend a few seconds trying not to die (Glitched)
Crispy to post up next IP, you can get to the bottom of the stairs and look at the carnage in the room if you wish... but there is Frag all cover and it puts you in the middle of a group .. in what is politely known as a "Killing field!" "Mwuahahahahahaha!"
LordArcana
ooohhh... ooohhh... i forgot about the tacnet smile.gif

also, just reading up on OOC i almost missed it but i noticed something about a parazology skill check:

Knowledge Parazoology(5) (5d6.hits(5)=2)

This was before the -6 so i didn't include that.

Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 23 2013, 04:54 PM) *
ooohhh... ooohhh... i forgot about the tacnet smile.gif

also, just reading up on OOC i almost missed it but i noticed something about a parazology skill check:

Knowledge Parazoology(5) (5d6.hits(5)=2)

This was before the -6 so i didn't include that.

So you also know that this doesn't seem to be a "Critter Power" as such, it is actually casting spells,
but since you know that there's no counterspelling mage on the team, that's a bust.

but you do know that as a spell, the bugs eating your face are NOT real !

Same info for everyone else too ! ... it's an illusion.. doesn't really help much other than I'd normally allow another save..

Considering I'm about to be Deep fried spider, I'd say that it's now moot frown.gif

Bastards ! .. the lot of you, heartless, innocent spider killing monsters !! ALL OF YOU ! frown.gif
Thanee
In that case...

Fire away! Elemental Attack (with -6) -> 5 hits (DV 8P with half impact armor)

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 23 2013, 05:12 PM) *
In that case...

Fire away! Elemental Attack (with -6) -> 5 hits (DV 8P with half impact armor)

combined with the white phos, toasts her!

which is good, as you notice She was just building up to open a rift and invite the cousins over for tea !

the cyclone of magical energies on the ceiling blows away like a storm followed by sunlight !

the Ship is in BAD shape, but it's not gonna sink right now !

COMBAT ENDS

the floor is open for you guys .... IC away and feel free to ask me anything !

I'm off home to run Pathfinder, but will have access to here for the evening ( a total of 5 hours starting ..now !)

I hope you ALL feel really bad ... and mean ! poor ickle spider frown.gif
Thanee
Just figured, I have a pretty good option to find Speedy, if he is still alive...

Casting Detect Life (Extended Range) F5 -> 2 hits; Glitch; no Drain

Bye
Thanee
NeVeRLiFt
I think Speedy dead.
frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012