Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OOC] Hijacked - LowInt ops
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 19 2013, 11:58 PM) *
45 minutes to go ... really would rather be in the pub smile.gif
LOLOLOLOLOLOL - just got back from the pub, a little "happy". A person there said I had a british accent...wtf were they on, I'm from the south of the US, no way...

And also laughing at the "don't get on the boat" message....well shit.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 19 2013, 05:21 PM) *
LOLOLOLOLOLOL - just got back from the pub, a little "happy". A person there said I had a british accent...wtf were they on, I'm from the south of the US, no way...

And also laughing at the "don't get on the boat" message....well shit.

aaaaah drunken internet posting .. I have such high expectations for when I get home in 2 hours smile.gif post away my little beauties, post away biggrin.gif

perhaps my Britishness is rubbing off on you old bean
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 20 2013, 12:25 AM) *
aaaaah drunken internet posting .. I have such high expectations for when I get home in 2 hours smile.gif post away my little beauties, post away biggrin.gif

perhaps my Britishness is rubbing off on you old bean
what are you doing posting?!?! You should be at a pub, talking to "birds" and the like. My british-isms are pants.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 19 2013, 05:29 PM) *
what are you doing posting?!?! You should be at a pub, talking to "birds" and the like. My british-isms are pants.

30 seconds before 5.30 ... aaalmost .... NOW .. going ... smile.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 20 2013, 12:31 AM) *
30 seconds before 5.30 ... aaalmost .... NOW .. going ...
<<encrypted @Hijackers[Ricoh] : Do not get on that boat >> HAHAHAHA - @Hijackers. Crispy is so going to cock-punch that guy the next time he sees him

Don't go too crazy at the pubs man...although telling a british person this is wasted effort, right? <ducks> like telling an American not to eat that second quarter-pounder...

thanee, you're pretty quiet about this, but you're also in england yes? what's your take?
Raiden
Uh oh. Sorry Ricoh lol
Mach_Ten
judge intentions Crispy, followed by an etiquette roll.

phlapjack77
arrrrggggghhhh you should be at the pub already! you're ruining my stereotype of british alcoholism

Judge Intentions: 1 hit

Etiquette: NO HITS but no glitch either
Raiden
If I dont get seen and the guy checking the humvee walks away... how much attention would a car door opening and closing draw hehehe
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Raiden @ Jul 19 2013, 06:48 PM) *
If I dont get seen and the guy checking the humvee walks away... how much attention would a car door opening and closing draw hehehe

depends on your first and then a follow up infiltration roll if you attempt it, you think it is possible once they return to guarding positions as marked on the new map linked above

but let's see if the guy spots you in the truck first
Raiden
Won't be home for about another 3 hours. If I can. I think I have about 19-20 dice for infiltration with the +4. Is it OK for me to buy 4-5 hits on it?
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Raiden @ Jul 19 2013, 07:14 PM) *
Won't be home for about another 3 hours. If I can. I think I have about 19-20 dice for infiltration with the +4. Is it OK for me to buy 4-5 hits on it?

good plan

ship Goon - perception -4 Ruthenium
(5d6.hits(5) =2)

doesn't spot you and wanders back to the truck,

as you sneak out of the truck he hears movement as you only have cover modifiers from engine noise you buy 3 hits, he gets three for a net zero
ship Goon - perception -4 Ruthenium +3 audio enhance
(8d6.hits(5) =3)

but does not know where it came from and puts it down to one of his cohorts, going back to their conversation you are free to move stealthily around for the time being
Raiden
BTW. My rifle should have the coating as well. I dont remember if the char sheet has it I hope I remembered it lol. if it wouldn't make it to cumbersome to have he would take it. Forgot that sorry.
Raiden
14d6.hits(5)=6

here is my perception test, 4 perception + 4 Int +3 visual enhancement +3 actively looking.
Thanee
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 19 2013, 06:35 PM) *
thanee, you're pretty quiet about this, but you're also in england yes? what's your take?

Why? Do I have a british accent as well? biggrin.gif

Actually, english is my third language. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 20 2013, 01:22 AM) *

So when She gets mad at you and uses the "Angry Bene Gesserit Voice" She can get REALLY creative with the insults, you'll have to use Google Translate just to know you've been served ! biggrin.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 20 2013, 08:22 AM) *
Why? Do I have a british accent as well? biggrin.gif
I see what you did there - well played smile.gif

QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 20 2013, 08:22 AM) *
I'm very jealous of you now. Stupid america and stupid english that everyone speaks making it really convenient and no real need to learn a 2nd language...
phlapjack77
About the drone, Crispy'll set it to roll down towards our Humvee, and take up a concealed position there. After the last time the thing attempted to be stealthy, it won't try that again. But if the situation permits (no guards in sight), it'll try to use the ultra-wideband radar to see what's inside the semi-truck. The drone doesn't have good stealth (gonna fix that as soon as possible), but it does have gecko tips to let it climb all up and down things, and it also has Fuzzy Logic to help in any decision-making.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 19 2013, 08:22 PM) *
what? nooooo, never see them again ... they aren't even wearing name-badges biggrin.gif

Now, anyone for Karma ?
phlapjack77

Mach_Ten

Thanee

Raiden

Dakka Fiend
EDGE IS REFRESHED
Thanks man! Almost missed this, as it's from the night of terror. Strange that you're giving yourself karma, isn't that cheating? biggrin.gif
Thanee
<<encrypted @Hijackers[Ricoh] : Mission has been compromised: >>

I am, BTW, assuming, that all our communication is encrypted. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
Crispy roll perception while out of sight getting changed
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 21 2013, 05:11 AM) *
The drone doesn't have good stealth (gonna fix that as soon as possible), but it does have gecko tips to let it climb all up and down things, and it also has Fuzzy Logic to help in any decision-making.

two factors here, it's a metal ball rolling down metal steps in a confined corridor
BUT
it has gecko tips which will deaden the noise and you get +4 to your roll for the engine noise down here.
so roll stealth

then roll sensors for UWBR
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 21 2013, 08:30 AM) *
I am, BTW, assuming, that all our communication is encrypted. wink.gif

if you have the encrypt program and stuff on your comm then yes, team comms are encrypted

I make the specific in IC as comms from Ricoh are via an via a separate channel via the ZERG-SAT satellite for that exact purpose and have a higher rating than your own "public" channels

You can of course make it default that you use ZERG-SAT for normal comms, but YOU ALL will know that means everything they say is available to their boss

QUOTE (Crispy)
Ignore that from Ricoh

would be a prime example.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 21 2013, 06:18 AM) *
Thanks man! Almost missed this, as it's from the night of terror. Strange that you're giving yourself karma, isn't that cheating? biggrin.gif

You think I put up with your crap for free ? smile.gif I deserve Karma as much if not more AND these poor NPC's have been doing a fine job so far so I'm giving them a bonus for their labours
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 21 2013, 05:16 PM) *
Crispy roll perception while out of sight getting changed
Perception: any sense, 4 hits

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 21 2013, 05:16 PM) *
two factors here, it's a metal ball rolling down metal steps in a confined corridor
BUT
it has gecko tips which will deaden the noise and you get +4 to your roll for the engine noise down here.
so roll stealth

then roll sensors for UWBR
Stealth: 2 hits
Sensors: 2 hits

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 21 2013, 05:20 PM) *
if you have the encrypt program and stuff on your comm then yes, team comms are encrypted
This is my bad, I should have had Crispy set up an encrypted tacnet already. I'll rectify that...

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 21 2013, 05:23 PM) *
You think I put up with your crap for free ? smile.gif I deserve Karma as much if not more
Pay yourself a few more, on me!
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 21 2013, 08:01 PM) *
<<<@boss[marble] ...>>>
*ahem* His name is Baller, thankyouverymuch!

About the network Crispy's setting up, he's got Encrypt rating 5 running on the communications for the tacnet he's creating, with a rating 2 tacsoft.

I can hear that music starting in my head again, let's hope this time Crispy can be a little calmer and less trigger-happy smile.gif
Thanee
Well, Nova's comm is always running encryption.

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Some spellcasting and spirit summoning...

Increase Reflexes Force 5 -> 2 hits; 1S Drain -- and barely not a Glitch

Let's try that again...

Increase Reflexes Force 5 -> 5 hits; 1S Drain

Then...

Summon Plant Spirit Force 9 (Movement, Noxious Breath, Search) -> 0 net hits; 4P Drain -> Edge on Drain -> 3 hits; 1P Drain remains

My dice really are not too good currently. biggrin.gif

Alright, when the dice are not too hot, I need some more dice for the Drain Resistance. biggrin.gif

Increase Willpower Force 5 -> 5 hits; no Drain (sustaining this one herself, so -2 dice now)

Now, let's talk to that spirit again (well, probably another one, actually)... smile.gif

Summon Plant Spirit Force 9 (Movement, Noxious Breath, Search) -> 1 net hit; 1P Drain extra dice from the Increase Willpower spell (hits are added to the Drain Resistance test, so 5 hits total)

The spirit will be sent away for now (to the place where spirits go, when they are not around, some metaplane, I think) to be called later for the service.

Total Drain: 2P / 2S and -1 Edge

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Would be great, if Crispy could provide some First Aid for Nova. smile.gif

If he does not have a R6 Medkit, Nova has one.

You have to deduct 3 dice (Magician -2; Essence -1 - assuming the -1 per 2 points of Essense Loss is rounded up).

Two tests, one for Physical damage, and one for Stun damage.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 21 2013, 02:52 PM) *
*ahem* His name is Baller, thankyouverymuch!

About the network Crispy's setting up, he's got Encrypt rating 5 running on the communications for the tacnet he's creating, with a rating 2 tacsoft.

I can hear that music starting in my head again, let's hope this time Crispy can be a little calmer and less trigger-happy smile.gif

Amended and everyone is subscribed to tacnet.

Continue in ic.gif without me, nothing is happening around you its all really freakily normal up here,

Until you do a rough headcount before finding a hidey hole to cast.

Seems to be a few folks short wandering the halls.
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 21 2013, 10:38 PM) *
...before finding a hidey hole to cast.

The whole thing takes like 10s only. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 21 2013, 10:01 PM) *
The whole thing takes like 10s only. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee

You misunderstand, i meant it looked normal as you looked for a place where people would not see, you spot there are less people in that action.

Not that it takes more action, carry on as you were.
Thanee
Ah, ok. smile.gif

I guess, that wouldn't really appear unusual (you only see a small part of the ship at a time, after all), but in combination with Crispy's message about the body in the water, it probably appears noteworthy.

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 21 2013, 10:43 PM) *
Ah, ok. smile.gif

I guess, that wouldn't really appear unusual (you only see a small part of the ship at a time, after all), but in combination with Crispy's message about the body in the water, it probably appears noteworthy.

yup, smile.gif I wouldn't have given you the info apart from the fact you were actively looking at people around you to see when you would not be seen
then you go
"Drek, I'm sure there were like 15 people in here a minute ago, and the crossing ain't long enough to go upstairs to the Trid theatre"

okay Crispy are you investigating the movement in the doorway?

Nova needs a mekit

Longshot give me a perception followed by a REA test and a damage resist test please.

we are not in combat yet, so no initiative, but don't progress time or undertake any extended actions in ic.gif

"the shit is approaching the fan"

Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 09:59 AM) *
Nova needs a medkit

Nova has a Medkit. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 03:59 PM) *
okay Crispy are you investigating the movement in the doorway?
Dang! Sorry, i missed that in your post. Reading comprehension fail...

Crispy would move "tactically" over to investigate the doorway. I'll edit the previous IC
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 22 2013, 09:21 AM) *
Dang! Sorry, i missed that in your post. Reading comprehension fail...

Crispy would move "tactically" over to investigate the doorway. I'll edit the previous IC

it's not a problem, I am GM, I move in mysterious ways
I'm currently punishing educating Longshot for reading comprehension fail biggrin.gif

"There's a newly wet painted vehicle with a suspiciously missing package"
ok
"There's a suspicious package with flashing LEDs hidden near the engines"
ok
"There's a dude straight up YELLING to get the demolitions guy down here"
yup, jus' chillin' biggrin.gif
"There's a beautiful yellow splodey cloud of death enveloping your position"
wait ... what ?
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 04:52 PM) *
it's not a problem, I am GM, I move in mysterious ways
I'm currently punishing educating Longshot for reading comprehension fail biggrin.gif

"There's a newly wet painted vehicle with a suspiciously missing package"
ok
"There's a suspicious package with flashing LEDs hidden near the engines"
ok
"There's a dude straight up YELLING to get the demolitions guy down here"
yup, jus' chillin' biggrin.gif
"There's a beautiful yellow splodey cloud of death enveloping your position"
wait ... what ?
rotfl.gif

Yeah, I actually DID read that part about the flashing LEDs, and my head just about exploded with the effort of not yelling "IT'S A BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!"
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 22 2013, 10:18 AM) *
rotfl.gif

Yeah, I actually DID read that part about the flashing LEDs, and my head just about exploded with the effort of not yelling "IT'S A BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!"

I played nWoD all yesterday
We had two guys go into the creepy dark school on their own while the guys with guns and body armour waited in the truck outside for them to "draw out the monster"

they had so many, "are you sure about this plan?" moments and I gave them so many hints that it was a bad idea, it was a beautiful scene and someone died for the 'greater good'

I nealry had two of them, but for some lucky shots (called shot to the eye ! twice) with a tranq rifle. meant my monster eventually went sleepies.

but it was amazingly silly of them to ignore my "You find a guy recently dead, his body still pumping out vital fluids from wounds where he has been ripped almost in half by something with huge claws!"

I didn't think that was very subtle ? LOL .. they all had fun though and that is what counts, I'm not here to kill you, that's down to the dice smile.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 05:32 PM) *
I played nWoD all yesterday
We had two guys go into the creepy dark school on their own while the guys with guns and body armour waited in the truck outside for them to "draw out the monster"

they had so many, "are you sure about this plan?" moments and I gave them so many hints that it was a bad idea, it was a beautiful scene and someone died for the 'greater good'

I nealry had two of them, but for some lucky shots (called shot to the eye ! twice) with a tranq rifle. meant my monster eventually went sleepies.

but it was amazingly silly of them to ignore my "You find a guy recently dead, his body still pumping out vital fluids from wounds where he has been ripped almost in half by something with huge claws!"

I didn't think that was very subtle ? LOL .. they all had fun though and that is what counts, I'm not here to kill you, that's down to the dice smile.gif
Hehe - not subtle at all. Sounds like ya'll had fun, like you said it's what counts. Called shot to the eye twice! Winner.

Well, Crispy's about to follow your players lead and try to follow the guard into the creepy dark kitchen or whatever. Hope he's not as squishy smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 22 2013, 10:42 AM) *
Well, Crispy's about to follow your players lead and try to follow the guard into the creepy dark kitchen or whatever. Hope he's not as squishy smile.gif

Maybe it's my writing, the guy is running at the doorway you are standing in, he's coming outside
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 05:43 PM) *
Maybe it's my writing, the guy is running at the doorway you are standing in, he's coming outside
Heh - I got that this time! Yay reading! I'm just slow in my adding an IC post. His intention is hide himself in the shadows and follow the guard to see where he's going.

*edit* Just in case, here's an Infiltration roll
Hiding in the shadows waiting for the guard to go past: 7 hits !

My physical limit is 6, so I can only use 6 h...hahahaha wait this is SR4, screw you Limits !1!!

Hope I didn't use up my good roll smile.gif
Thanee
Ninja-Crispy!! biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 22 2013, 10:47 AM) *
Hope I didn't use up my good roll smile.gif

Mwuahah hahahhah hha HAHAHAHAH ! devil.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 06:04 PM) *
Mwuahah hahahhah hha HAHAHAHAH ! devil.gif
no....noooooo......NOOOOOOO! STOP THAT LAUGHING!!!
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 22 2013, 11:06 AM) *
no....noooooo......NOOOOOOO! STOP THAT LAUGHING!!!

Roll me some Gymnastics buddy please
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Jul 22 2013, 06:07 PM) *
Roll me some Gymnastics buddy please
*grumble* you're just doing that on purpose now

Gymnastics: 5 hits

Thanee, you seem more right than I had first thought smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 22 2013, 11:12 AM) *
Thanee, you seem more right than I had first thought smile.gif

Creeping to the Admin will not get her to override my GM authoritah ! biggrin.gif
phlapjack77
Thanee, I think he's challenging your authority. Sounds like he needs a lesson!

<covers ears> lalalala can't hear bene gesserit voices lalalalala
Mach_Ten
ic.gif Update at 12.30 GMT,

there's an hour before then for any additional thoughts or actions etc. and after that ..well, we'll have to see when the dust settles

The guard passes you Crispy, and begins searching with a torch along the rail
Thanee
Dropping the Increase Willpower spell now.

Improved Invisibility F5 -> 4 hits; no Drain

Bye
Thanee

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012