Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OOC] Hijacked - LowInt ops
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 17 2013, 08:14 PM) *
Ok, ready, aim, fire...

Free: Call Shot for +4 DV
Simple: Fire once -> 4 hits with +4 DV that's 13P DV base and -4 AP
Simple: Fire again -> 3 hits with 9P DV base and -4 AP

The rifle has an internal silencer, so at least it is a -6 to notice the gunshots. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee

Well, there goes all the karma Crispy was whingeing about frown.gif
Damage resist - queen hybrid (25d6.hits(5)=3, 25d6.hits(5)=10)
I'll use my miniscule edge please
Damage resist - queen hybrid EDGE (22d6.hits(5)=10)

Just manage to soak both rolls, but Now... I'm PISSED !!!
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 17 2013, 03:37 PM) *
Well, there goes all the karma Crispy was whingeing about frown.gif
Damage resist - queen hybrid (25d6.hits(5)=3, 25d6.hits(5)=10)
I'll use my miniscule edge please
Damage resist - queen hybrid EDGE (22d6.hits(5)=10)

Hmmm... and here i thought i had built a bad ass character and that right there just makes me want to cry in a corner smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 17 2013, 08:47 PM) *
Hmmm... and here i thought i had built a bad ass character and that right there just makes me want to cry in a corner smile.gif

The boats still there if you wanna go home ? smile.gif. Mwuahahahahah!
Mach_Ten
Right fraggers, initiative rolls all round!

Crispy, perception -6 ... screw the door wink.gif

Longshot has gone to the head and is blowing chunks, looks like delayed shock got to him!

Gunny, now on the boat, comms has gone, but the copilot on the RIB Is frantically waving and gesturing something about shots fired!

SHOTS FIRED - good guys perception -6 (2d6.hits(5)=2)
BOOM!! There it is !! We are gonna have fun tonight!
Thanee
Initiative:

Nova 20 (4 IP), Fire Spirit 25 (2 IP)

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 17 2013, 09:37 PM) *

Actually, beastie would take 4 boxes on the first shot and 2 boxes on the second (the hits were not added into the damage, yet... that was just the base DV). wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
LordArcana
Initiative: Initiative(10) (10d6.hits(5)=2) TOTAL = 12
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 17 2013, 09:32 PM) *
Actually, beastie would take 4 boxes on the first shot and 2 boxes on the second (the hits were not added into the damage, yet... that was just the base DV). wink.gif

Wha... How... Whu.... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
LordArcana
I don't want to get too far ahead in IC. I know just what i put up so far would be more than 1 IP so feel free to "skip" me until you think i am caught up.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 17 2013, 10:23 PM) *
I don't want to get too far ahead in IC. I know just what i put up so far would be more than 1 IP so feel free to "skip" me until you think i am caught up.

Its okay, you are ready to rock once phlapjack wakes up and everyone has posted init.

Theres not a huge space to traverse, from where you are on the outer deck to the stairs where he is.
And then from there to downstairs and the mouth of hell itself
LordArcana
Just as a heads up for everyone... I live in NY (USA) and work third shift so i'm available for play between 10am and 6pm EST (GMT-5hours). I check the boards from time to time at work but limited in time available to post from there.
phlapjack77
I had the same problem as Thanee - couldn't reach DS all yesterday. It was pure torture smile.gif

QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 17 2013, 11:47 PM) *
So basically you are saying that any time Billy looks in Cripsy's general direction he should per-engage his flare compensator to avoid being blinded by Crispy's magnificence?
Exactly right! It's a testament to Crispy's brilliance that you're able to grasp that so quickly biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 17 2013, 11:48 PM) *
CRISPY I suddenly thought, you need to have a look at that door ....
no point getting a distraction if you can't actually get in cause of a silly lock.

you got Locksmith ?
Crap - I totally spaced on that door. No locksmith frown.gif I do have a handy-dandy claymore mine that I created out of thin air, and a brand-new Demolitions skill smile.gif

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 03:12 AM) *
Well, there wasnt till you lot arrived and ruined my perfectly good getaway ! Pesky kids!
Hey, those bay doors were faulty before we even got here! That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 04:01 AM) *
Right fraggers, initiative rolls all round!

Crispy, perception -6 ... screw the door wink.gif

Longshot has gone to the head and is blowing chunks, looks like delayed shock got to him!

Gunny, now on the boat, comms has gone, but the copilot on the RIB Is frantically waving and gesturing something about shots fired!

SHOTS FIRED - good guys perception -6 (2d6.hits(5)=2)
BOOM!! There it is !! We are gonna have fun tonight!
Yes!!! The music has started smile.gif

Crispy's init: 9 + 5 hits = 14, 2 passes
Crispy's perception: 3 hits on hearing or vision

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 05:47 AM) *
Its okay, you are ready to rock once phlapjack wakes up and everyone has posted init.

Awake and reporting for duty! BUT I'll be out of town for the next 4 days or so, I'll try to keep up but posting will be very sporadic....
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Oct 18 2013, 03:26 AM) *
I had the same problem as Thanee - couldn't reach DS all yesterday. It was pure torture smile.gif

Aye, Me too .. was killer .. I had the shakes and everything!
Crap - I totally spaced on that door. No locksmith frown.gif I do have a handy-dandy claymore mine that I created out of thin air, and a brand-new Demolitions skill smile.gif

That'd work, potentially, but the sound of movement from within the room and the room below where you estimate the jammer to be, gives you a shiver... and I guess, an idea smile.gif
Exactly right! It's a testament to Crispy's brilliance that you're able to grasp that so quickly biggrin.gif

Hey, those bay doors were faulty before we even got here! That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Oh gods, here we go /facepalm
Yes!!! The music has started smile.gif

Crispy's init: 9 + 5 hits = 14, 2 passes
Crispy's perception: 3 hits on hearing or vision

Awake and reporting for duty! BUT I'll be out of town for the next 4 days or so, I'll try to keep up but posting will be very sporadic....

Groovy! .. and no worries, I've got a busy weekend too but I'll try to post a bit, wanna try and maintain momentum now we have a team of three regular posters... and maybe more soon smile.gif maybe

Gunshots and an unearthly scream of pain from the vehicle hold, sounds of movement from the room in front of you and from the room below
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 17 2013, 09:32 PM) *

actually after a nights sleep I remembered something after briefly reading in depth
She is immune to the second shot as the base DV wasn't high enough.

I'm guessing I'm going to have to read up on spirit combat fairly quickly, theres a "flaming" elephant in the room that had just manifested to burn out some webs ..

I'm a little worried at this point
Mach_Ten
I N I T I A T I V E ( I P - 1 )

Fire Spirit 25 (2 IP)
SPIRIT QUEEN 21 (3IP)
Nova 20 (4 IP)
Crispy 14 (2IP)
Gibbons 12 (3IP)
Good guys 11 (2IP)

I N I T I A T I V E ( I P - 2 )

Fire Spirit 25 (2 IP)
SPIRIT QUEEN 21 (3IP)
Nova 20 (4 IP)
Crispy 14 (2IP)
Gibbons 12 (3IP)
Good guys 11 (2IP)

I N I T I A T I V E ( I P - 3 )

Nova 20 (4 IP)
SPIRIT QUEEN 21 (3IP)
Gibbons 12 (3IP)

I N I T I A T I V E ( I P - 4 )

Nova 20 (4 IP)
[b]************************
ROCK AND ROLL !
[b]

HERE IS THE MAP

THIS IS THE FULL SHIP IGNORE the "Upper Deck" as it does not exist
Mach_Ten
everyone can post actions on the upper deck as you can't really get involved with Nova this round,

we can do them separately smile.gif
phlapjack77
Crispy'll set up the mine to try to blow the door open.
Demolitions: 2 hits
Lemme know if more would be needed, I'll spend a point of Edge to re-roll failures

Also he's carrying mini-grenades for his FN SCAR-H3, he'll try to wire a few of those to go at the same time to give the explosion more "ooomph". Maybe try to target the hinges or something.

Armorer: 3 hits

I'm out, good luck ya'll! Mach, of course please feel free to remote-control Crispy to keep things moving. Just don't hurt his face, he's got such a pretty face smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Oct 18 2013, 10:53 AM) *
Crispy'll set up the mine to try to blow the door open.
Demolitions: 2 hits
Lemme know if more would be needed, I'll spend a point of Edge to re-roll failures

Also he's carrying mini-grenades for his FN SCAR-H3, he'll try to wire a few of those to go at the same time to give the explosion more "ooomph". Maybe try to target the hinges or something.

Armorer: 3 hits

I'm out, good luck ya'll! Mach, of course please feel free to remote-control Crispy to keep things moving. Just don't hurt his face, he's got such a pretty face smile.gif

Atheltics / Gymnastics mate !

get the frag outta dodge ... where are you going, what are you using for timer/detonator/remote control etc ?

also bear in mind that at any second that door could open, you can hear them shouting inside, obviously THEY heard the gunshots too !!

IC needs to indicate confusion as to if this was the distraction that Nova said or if the drek has hit the turbine ..

also more than likely you will run directly infront of the field of vision of the new arrival who you do not expect or know as yet ..**EDIT** you might HEAR him . on your current perception, but you don't see him ! gorram stealthy people with ruthenium frown.gif

plenty here for you to go at smile.gif
LordArcana
Perception:

Perception(4) + Attribute(4) + Enhancement(1) = 9DP (9d6.hits(5)=3)

Infiltration: (plus stealth of Ruthenium Polymers and thermal dampening if necessary)

Infiltration(1) + Attribute(9) = 10DP (10d6.hits(5)=4)
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 05:29 AM) *
everyone can post actions on the upper deck as you can't really get involved with Nova this round,

we can do them separately smile.gif

Well i don't know about "can't" so much as don't want to... a few well placed high explosive minigrenades might make a hole into the vehicle hold... but there is a big fire monster down there smile.gif [Billy doesn't know about the spider queen yet]
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 18 2013, 11:06 AM) *
Well i don't know about "can't" so much as don't want to... a few well placed high explosive minigrenades might make a hole into the vehicle hold... but there is a big fire monster down there smile.gif [Billy doesn't know about the spider queen yet]

I meant PASS not round .. whoops
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 10:24 AM) *
She is immune to the second shot as the base DV wasn't high enough.

Yeah, quite possible, if she has 16+ hardened armor. The shot does 9P base + 3 hits + 4 AP, so 16 to compare with the hardened armor.

I'm a little worried at this point

No worries, it will be fine... spider BBQ, anyone? biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Spirit delays, it does not have any orders to attack, just to protect.

So, Spider Queen's turn.

Bye
Thanee

P.S. How did Nova end up being first in IP3? wink.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 18 2013, 11:27 AM) *
Spirit delays, it does not have any orders to attack, just to protect.

So, Spider Queen's turn.

P.S. How did Nova end up being first in IP3? wink.gif

Look ! it's early and I'd not had coffee ! .... Don't make the GM angry, eek.gif you won't like me when I'm Angry ! biggrin.gif

I'll ad a quick IC for the Spider Queen (but in essence, She leaves out the front door

your turn,

remembering where you are and that the water is getting far above waist level so sprinting to the front of the boat is out of the question, but you can get to the stairs if you wish and make good momentum upwards
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 05:59 PM) *
Atheltics / Gymnastics mate !

get the frag outta dodge ... where are you going, what are you using for timer/detonator/remote control etc ?

also bear in mind that at any second that door could open, you can hear them shouting inside, obviously THEY heard the gunshots too !!

IC needs to indicate confusion as to if this was the distraction that Nova said or if the drek has hit the turbine ..

also more than likely you will run directly infront of the field of vision of the new arrival who you do not expect or know as yet ..**EDIT** you might HEAR him . on your current perception, but you don't see him ! gorram stealthy people with ruthenium frown.gif

plenty here for you to go at smile.gif

Gymnastics: uh oh, 1 hit

As for detonation...hehehe. Hope about a "percussive force", which would be Crispy shooting it with a pistol from a safe location? I won't be able to get an ic.gif up until tomorrow afternoon sometime at the earliest, sorry frown.gif

Ok now I'm really out the door. Just had to get this one last post in...no, really, I didn't HAVE to, I can stop any time I want! smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Oct 18 2013, 12:00 PM) *
Ok now I'm really out the door. Just had to get this one last post in...no, really, I didn't HAVE to, I can stop any time I want! smile.gif

have fun mate, catch you later
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Oct 18 2013, 12:00 PM) *
Gymnastics: uh oh, 1 hit

you do not lose your footing on the slippy metal stairs as you exit looking for cover, well done !
you got two hits on your demolitions roll, but needed a few more seconds to do a better job... shame smile.gif
you potentially won't be needing percussive force to detonate the cluster of grenades
you may not be so "pretty in the face" for very long... sorry
you need to roll REA + 4 cover and resist 10P (-2AP) less any net hits on dodging flying doors and debris. (some days, there IS such a word as overkill biggrin.gif )
You may potentially have just killed every mutha-fragger in the room ! biggrin.gif love it
Thanee
Getting the Levitate spell up again... Force 5

Spellcasting -> 4 hits; no Drain

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 18 2013, 12:14 PM) *
Getting the Levitate spell up again... Force 5

Spellcasting -> 4 hits; no Drain

okay, you easily make the stairs

and I'll let you keep the existing perception test you made,
to see the expanding bloom of fire and death coming down at you from where Crispy was.

make a REA test +4 cover + 5 from the levitate spell
then resist 10P (no AP)

This happens on 11 as the goons come out the door and trip the detonation.

so Billy, I presume you get into the door as well,
just in time to take a bomb in the face.
same tests for you please

-----

This is why we keep Crispy away from the explosives! and heavy weapons smile.gif
Mach_Ten
on the last go this pass... the Slow-Ass Good Guys

Good guy one opens the door and trips the device that totally wasn't where he expected it to be
Good Guys Resists
Resist 15P (-2AP) point blank explosive to the face
(14d6.hits(5) =4, 14d6.hits(5) =4, 14d6.hits(5) =6)

one of them does not get a REA test, the remainder do:
Good Guys Reaction (And Captain)
Resist 15P (-2AP) point blank explosive to the face
(5d6.hits(5) =1, 5d6.hits(5) =4, 5d6.hits(5) =3)

resulting in :
guy @ door = messy smear (11P)
Guy covering him (bridge) messy smear (10P)
Drago = takes 5P .. OW! sonsidering the damage he already took, he is unconscious
Captain = takes 6P and is blown across the room.

Coming out of the TRID room on the passenger deck:

Good guys reaction
explosive to the face
(5d6.hits(5) =1, 5d6.hits(5) =2)

Good guys resist Resist 10P (no AP)
explosive to the face
(16d6.hits(5) =5, 16d6.hits(5) =8 )

results in one taking 5P and taking cover in the doorway
and the other guy ducks back in and dives for the floor for Zero damage

the device is damaged and ALL Comms are now back online !
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 18 2013, 11:24 AM) *
Yeah, quite possible, if she has 16+ hardened armor. The shot does 9P base + 3 hits + 4 AP, so 16 to compare with the hardened armor.

it's only Base DV that counts not net hits smile.gif .. as far as I know,

AP-4 hurts though ! as does the +4 DV for called shot
hence the 13 DV base got through (with the AP-4) the 9DV base did not

I'll still be looking for YOU ! devil.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 03:14 PM) *
it's only Base DV that counts not net hits smile.gif ... as far as I know

It's base DV + net hits and AP also figured in.

"If the modified Damage Value of an attack does not exceed the Armor rating (modified by Armor Penetration), then it bounces harmlessly off the critter."
"The base Damage Value of the weapon is modified by the attacker’s net hits, ammunition type, and other factors."

What does not figure in is DV increase from burst fire; though I cannot find that part right now, actually...

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 18 2013, 02:48 PM) *
It's base DV + net hits and AP also figured in.

"If the modified Damage Value of an attack does not exceed the Armor rating (modified by Armor Penetration), then it bounces harmlessly off the critter."
"The base Damage Value of the weapon is modified by the attacker’s net hits, ammunition type, and other factors."

What does not figure in is DV increase from burst fire; though I cannot find that part right now, actually...

ok coolio, weird contradiction in terms "Base" versus "net" but if them's the rules then I concede the point and scratch off some more "Angry at Nova points!" smile.gif
Thanee
Why is there a contradiction? The base DV is the one listed with the weapon. It is modified by the net hits (the hits you get over the defense of the target), among other factors, which results in the modified DV. It's quite logical, actually. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 18 2013, 03:50 PM) *
Why is there a contradiction? The base DV is the one listed with the weapon. It is modified by the net hits (the hits you get over the defense of the target), among other factors, which results in the modified DV. It's quite logical, actually. smile.gif

Yeah, it's just me .. remembering Base DV and not reading modified DV.

Carry on, nothing to see here but Dumb GM trying to keep my pure and innocent monsters alive a little longer smile.gif
LordArcana
So are we saying that the called shot counts towards Modified Damage Value or no?
LordArcana
Sorry i didn't see all the OOC before i posted in IC.

Reaction: Reaction(6) + Cover(4) = 10DP (10d6.hits(5)=5) = 5 hits!!!

Resist 10P - 5 net hits = 5P: Armor(14) + Body(5) = 19DP (19d6.hits(5)=6) = 6 Hits (No Damage taken)
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 18 2013, 04:12 PM) *
So are we saying that the called shot counts towards Modified Damage Value or no?

called shot yes, auto/burst no.

well dodged, feel free to put up any IC
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 12:08 PM) *
called shot yes, auto/burst no.

well dodged, feel free to put up any IC

Ok the only reason i ask is re-reading the entry for called shot, its worded exactly like the entry for burst except there is no disclaimer about the "not comparing the bonus DV to armor rating"

BTW i am working on rewriting the IC to reflect the OOC i missed.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 18 2013, 05:14 PM) *
Ok the only reason i ask is re-reading the entry for called shot, its worded exactly like the entry for burst except there is no disclaimer about the "not comparing the bonus DV to armor rating"

I'm taking the stance that ANY modifier to a SINGLE source of damage i.e. bullet
will work.

where multiple bullets will may not.

until you try, you never know,

it depends how desperate a situation this gets to, this is really only a side quest / distraction / additional info prior to arriving on scene.

I'm not aiming to kill the team, but if it happens then so be it ... I'm not pulling punches. eek.gif

MAP IS UPDATED
LordArcana
Ok so is the area marked "Forward viewing area" the wheel house where teh bomb just went off? I have been trying to figure out where the levels connect. I guess i'm just thick headed. smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 18 2013, 05:27 PM) *
Ok so is the area marked "Forward viewing area" the wheel house where teh bomb just went off? I have been trying to figure out where the levels connect. I guess i'm just thick headed. smile.gif

the bomb was on the stairs where Crispy is located .. he is at the bottom, the whole "side rail" there is gone along with the staircase and the door at the top and the guy that was up there too nyahnyah.gif

the Jammer "was" in the forward viewing area, now known as the TRID room

I know .. I should not steal maps from the internet .. but I did say ... LAZY GM biggrin.gif
LordArcana
Ok i think i see that the actually map is trying to depict... just a little different that what i was originally thinking. I first looked at the stair icon as being just one set of stairs connecting two floors but i think what the actual map is showing is a double stair connecting three floors so Crispy would be at the top of the stairs heading down to the next level and i would be at the bottom of the stairs going up to the next level.

Nevermind me... I need food badly smile.gif
LordArcana
Secret Intuition Test: Intuition(4) + Logic(3) = 7DP (7d6.hits(5)=3)

It figures i roll above average when it doesn't really matter smile.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Oct 18 2013, 06:14 PM) *

Well, you just gave the reason why... wink.gif

And... ahh... that's where it was hidden (I only looked at Long Burst, and apprantly that part is only listed for Short Bursts and assumed to carry over to the other Burst Modes). biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Mach_Ten
Nova has a reaction and resist to do this pass
Murphy has his action and at least one target in the doors opposite him!

Then its fire spirit turn for pass 2
LordArcana
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 18 2013, 05:56 PM) *
Well, you just gave the reason why... wink.gif

And... ahh... that's where it was hidden (I only looked at Long Burst, and apprantly that part is only listed for Short Bursts and assumed to carry over to the other Burst Modes). biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee

"Note that this DV modifier does not apply when comparing the DV to the armor rating."

well it doesn't specifically say doesn't count when comparing to armor ONLY during resistance tests but it doesn't say it doesn't count against Hardened Armor checks either. As its worded it looks like the DV modifier to bursts simply doesn't alter the outcome if the weapons damage is going to be physical or stun based on the armor itself. Now i suppose i can see your point that its not a far stretch that the check for Hardened Armor is a similar check except its to negate the damage entirely. Either way its all cool. I think i have a cool trick up my sleeve... i'm not sure anymore since Mach_Ten just sent me a PM that makes me think my idea might not work nyahnyah.gif

Ignore me... my brain is working at a different speed than my hands smile.gif
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 06:46 PM) *
Murphy has his action and at least one target in the doors opposite him!

Does that target have a weapon and or armor? Is he dressed like a crewman? Does he resemble the image of any of the other team members?
LordArcana
Ok i am going to take the liberty to say the explosion has damaged any of the main lighting in this area with possible back up lighting kicking in if available. With this in mind i'm going to keep low-light vision going and take the "light smoke" modifier -1.

Simple Action: Narrow Burst Automatics(5) + Agility(9) + Specialization(2) + Smartlink(2) - Smoke(1) = 17DP (17d6.hits(5)=5)

Resist 12P(minus opposed roll) [-2AP] +2DV from the burst. [Probably should have just said Resist 14P (-2AP)]

If he drops i will use the rest of the IP to move. If he doesn't drop i will shoot again.
Thanee
Oh, good that you remind me, since I totally missed this post here:

QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Oct 18 2013, 01:32 PM) *
make a REA test +4 cover + 5 from the levitate spell
then resist 10P (no AP)

Is that damage from fire? i.e. does Fire Resistance help?

Reaction +9 (-3) -> 3 hits

Damage Resistance 10P -3 hits = 7P -> 5-6 hits (5 w/o and 6 with Fire Resistance)

So, either 1 or 2 boxes of damage for Nova.

Bye
Thanee
LordArcana
QUOTE (Thanee @ Oct 19 2013, 01:58 AM) *
Oh, good that you remind me, since I totally missed this post here:

Is that damage from fire? i.e. does Fire Resistance help?

Reaction +9 (-3) -> 3 hits

Damage Resistance 10P -> 5-6 hits (5 w/o and 6 with Fire Resistance)

Bye
Thanee

I asked the same question smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012