Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Down in the Gutter: OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
WinterRat1
Vegas and Mister Juan - I'll have something up for you later from Doc.

Mister Juan I'm just going to bump Felix and Doc up to HQ, since there’s no point waiting for you to make a post saying you met up with Doc on the street. If there’s something in particular you want to post about that, flashback it.

Voorhees and Rob – I don’t know Rob’s ability to post right now Voorhees, so do you want to post this trio moving forward into the old Hammerpack turf or would you rather I do it?

Either way, per my earlier post, assume Shade told Aziz and Bockscar everything Legion instructed them to do.

Meriss – No need for a Reaction roll, that was just fluff. As for the Artisan roll, how extensive work are you going to do? Just erasing your old LoCoS stuff or are you actually tattooing yourself with more tattoos?

Don’t post anything further; I’ve got a post coming for Ink and Child, but it might not be up until later tonight.
Abbandon
Ok is it to late to use a point of edge to reroll my full defense dodge against gun guy?? When do we have to tell you that we want to use edge in those circumstances or is it somewhere on the wiki?

Sorry about not seeing the stand up rules. I just looked at the reference sheet in back and went thouroughly through the knockdown section lol.
pragma
I'd like to use Thumper's knowledge skills to see if I can shore up my guess as to who Luigi's paying now that the war's largely done. I'd guess Raiders, UV or Plague (this being unlikely if he's human) or no one (most likely, means free pizza).

Using knowledge Seattle Gangs(Redmond Barrens) to guess who Luigi's paying protection to.
# dice: 7 :: 6 5 6 2 1 1 5 -- 4 successes
Abbandon
Fool's Karma Expenditures: .....if he survives the day..
[ Spoiler ]
WinterRat1
Ok is it to late to use a point of edge to reroll my full defense dodge against gun guy?? When do we have to tell you that we want to use edge in those circumstances or is it somewhere on the wiki?

If you recall the guidelines, which are on the wiki (and you probably should have read them, especially the Combat one), technically speaking there are two aspects of our combats: The Action Phase and Resolution Phase. Since this is a small combat, I haven’t been doing the formal procedure on the wiki, instead limiting myself to the OOC thread.

You tell me if you want to use Edge during the Resolution Phase, which would be right now. You only have about 1-2 RL days depending on the pace (and in the formal procedure, you’d have a stated deadline you have to tell me by).

Given that we’re moving pretty quickly here, I’ll give you until midnight tonight (Central Standard Time, make adjustments to your particular time zone accordingly) to tell me if you want to use Edge on your defense against the Pistol Guy’s attack and post your re-roll of all non-successes. Remember, don’t re-roll successes, just re-roll failures and tell me how many ADDITIONAL hits you scored. If I don’t hear from you by then (or at least a request for an extension) you’re out of luck. And I plan on posting a lot tonight, so I suggest you be prompt.

If you could have your Combat Turn 3 information up tonight, it would help me keep your combat moving quickly as well.

Sorry about not seeing the stand up rules. I just looked at the reference sheet in back and went thouroughly through the knockdown section lol.

No worries, obviously I haven’t been the best at catching everything lately either! That’s why we check one another’s stuff, and I post the Combat Posts for you guys to examine and double check my own work.

I'd like to use Thumper's knowledge skills to see if I can shore up my guess as to who Luigi's paying now that the war's largely done. I'd guess Raiders, UV or Plague (this being unlikely if he's human) or no one (most likely, means free pizza).

Just so you know, it is only in retrospect your characters know the war basically ended at midnight on October 31. As it is happening however, your characters don’t know the war’s over. In fact, some places could still be experiencing heavy fighting. There was no magic bell going off at midnight telling everyone to pack it in and go home.

Shade as a historian designated Oct. 31 the end of the war because it featured the last full scale battle of the war and resulted in the destruction of the Hammerpack, which was one of the central players in the war.

However, as with all wars, fighting is far from done just because history will later say this is when the war ended. From your characters’ POV, it’s only been 12 hours since the last big fight, and who knows what’s coming next? After all, you guys haven’t exactly been beating the streets for information, so you have no idea what the other battlefronts are like, or what the major players are currently up to. Sure, the Steel Demons and Heartbreakers have made overtures of peace (and they certainly seem genuine), but maybe Raider Nation and the Ultraviolet Nights are gearing up right now to finish you off…

Remember, the United States won the Battle of New Orleans in the War of 1812 AFTER peace had already been officially signed, changing the peace terms significantly and greatly affecting world politics as a result. So don’t think there aren’t any potentially major encounters left ahead of you…

And to answer your question, the owner didn’t pay protection money to anyone.

Instead, the deal was his turf was a neutral ground for the Corsairs, Black Plague, and LoCoS. There aren’t a ton of places in Kingsgate to eat, and even less that are actually decent. It was in everyone’s best interest to have a place to get pretty good chow without having to worry about getting food or lead poisoning in the process. The gangers actually even paid for their food! At a discount, of course.

Of course, with the Corsairs and LoCoS recently destroyed, who knows what the score is now?
Abbandon
Fool Turn 2 - Edge reroll
[ Spoiler ]
grendel
Legion's page is updated on the wiki.

WinterRat1:
[ Spoiler ]
WinterRat1
Vegas and Mister Juan - One of you take it from here. I'm not going to keep leading you as Doc.

Doc will tell you he needs to go to Bellevue to buy some stuff. He'll list off stuff like a SuperMart, mall to get some electronics stuff, somewhere to get chemicals, things like that. Be creative. Move forward maybe 1-1.5 hours, and have some of the shopping done but not completed.

You will not find Fool when you head down to Rollers turf to look for him, so just fluff through that part. One way or another, he won’t be there by the time you arrive.

If you have any questions or need more guidance, ask me.

Incidentally, don't forget Nevada's currently toting a shotgun and Doc has an axe, so you might want to think about what you're going to do with your stuff while you're out shopping in the rich part of town. smile.gif

Voorhees and Rob - Given Pragma's last post, I kept things moving and bumped our trio up to heading over to Thumper and Grack. You're both still free to post at will.

Pragma and Adamu - One of you please write in Aziz, Shade, and Bockscar's arrival at the Pizza Bank as you see fit with respects to time and manner of arrival.

Abbandon - Fool's karma/BP expenditures are approved. Go ahead and put it up on the wiki.

Actually, that 1 hit on your edge roll had several significant effects:

1. 1 less box of Stun from Pistol Guy
2. Fool is not knocked down as a result of being shot
3. Chain Guy does 1 less box of Stun

Therefore:

1. Fool now has only 4 boxes of Stun Damage total, and as such suffers no injury modifiers to anything. Yet.
2. Fool is not knocked down, and does not need to make a test to stand up. This obviously puts you on much better footing in CT 3.

Considering where you were before using edge, that ain't bad.

Go ahead and post your IC for CT 2 and OOC for CT 3 tomorrow. Good luck. You're going to need it.

Grendel -

[ Spoiler ]

adamu
@Abbandon - Dude, man, I am so cheering for you. Taking on three guys alone. Was waiting for your Edge to kick in. Kick ass and take names.
Vegas
Mister Juan - Feel free to pick it up from there, or I can keep going. But the post won't go up till tomorrow.. too tired to keep writing tonight.
Abbandon
OMG. I wasted sooooo much energy thinking about this battle you guys have no idea. It took me an hour or two to think of using edge. I went to bed thinking of ways to get Fool out of this alive because I had assumed he was still knocked down. I woke up thinking about it lol. I could not decided between shooting gun guy atleast once or running away and most likely getting chased and beaten down.

I didnt realize its only the total amount of damage you take (after it goes through your armor) that determines if you go down or not. I was thinking well crap thats still 5P im still on my ass.

Will edit in my turn later after my hands stop shaking and my breathing slows lol. (well after getting to used my guy for the first time i found out something important. I had wrote down my knife did 5P standard damage but its actually much wussier (3P). Oh well im probably the only knife fighter in all of sr4 lol. And it wont be so bad raising blades up and switch to a sword lol.)

Fool - Turn 3
[ Spoiler ]
pragma
Held up my post upon arriving at the Pizza Bank because I don't know what's inside. Thumper's rough plan is to scope the place out, ask for food in as intimidating fashion as he can, then eat, then leave. In the middle somewhere he will make political assurances that the pizza is helping to keep the owners safe.
Abbandon
Important!!!! Everyone should look at this if they want to add more flavor to their games here on the forums!

Check this out
grendel
WinterRat1 -

[ Spoiler ]
WinterRat1
Pragma - The place is fairly empty when you arrive, probably due to the recent violence.

There's only the owner and maybe 1 or 2 assistants and possibly one or two customers, who will do their absolute best to be invisible. If you want to shake down the customers, you'll find they're even poorer than you guys.

The owner cooperate and do everything in his power to convince Thumper not to damage his shop or the people in it, and will be more than willing to feed the gang to keep things that way.

Go ahead and fluff through it, nothing significant will happen in the Pizza Bank unless one of the PCs starts a conversation with the other PCs. Otherwise just move the group through it.

The only significant point is to establish if Thumper and Grack will stick with Shade, Bockscar, and Aziz, or if the group is splitting up after eating. Please take your next post at least to a point that establishes the answer to that question.
WinterRat1
Grendel -

[ Spoiler ]
Meriss
@Winter: The thing is my tats don't actually match my descriptions in my backstory. The current change is the Locos tat is plain to see. Right now Ink is going to add two thick black lines, crossing out the gang name. If he has the time he is going to start adding the names and dates the Locos gangers died.

And Finally getting around to spending my rewards Yay!

Boosting HPT from 1 to 2 with 5 Category A BP
Spending 5 BP from Cat A to buy Martial Arts 1.
Spending 4 Cat B BP to buy the +1 Blades Attack and the damage on called shot manuvers from Arnis de Mano
Converting the last Cat B BP to Karma = 1 Karma
Artisan 2 to 3 = 6 Karma
Close Combat Group 2 to 3 =10 Karma

I'll just spend time practicing with my own bod and anyone who wants to volunteer as a canvas for Artisan
And Ink will start practicing with anyone who will let him practice to improve the Close Combat.
WinterRat1
I have two major deadlines this week, one Friday and one next Monday, so my posting and response time will be significantly scaled back until I at least clear Monday. In the meantime, here’s some updates to keep things moving along:

Meriss – Go ahead and keep moving, you’re free to post. I won’t have time to toss up the post I wanted to and it can really be done at any number of times, so just go ahead and keep moving for now.

I didn’t look over your rewards thoroughly, but just off the cuff, I’m pretty sure it takes more than 10 karma to raise your Close Combat Group from 2 to 3. I believe it’s at least New Rating X 10, which makes it more like 30 karma…I’d check to be sure, but I’m 99.9% certain it’s not a mere 10 karma to raise a skill group from 2 to 3. I’d double check your numbers or ask for help, and I’ll review your revised numbers when you put them up.

Vegas and Mister Juan – Vegas knows generally where I’m going with this sequence, so go ahead and set it up if you have time Vegas and I’ll squeeze in a reply. If you can’t let me know and I’ll just take care of the whole thing in one fell swoop.

Grendel – You’re free to post as well, Legion is clear to do whatever.

Adamu, Pragma, Voorhees, Rob – You’re all free to post. Adamu and Pragma, unless Voorhees or Rob say otherwise, assume Shade, Aziz, and Bockscar go with Thumper and Grack.

With Aziz and Bockscar wounded and the five of them venturing into heavily contested territory Shade would play it safe and try to keep the group together.

If you need any inspiration for posts, when you get back to the old Hammerpack HQ feel free to toss in a flashback post on the last stand of the Hammerpack. I’ve been dying for a ‘final battle’ type post/recollection to put in Shade’s journal, and it would be really neat if I could get one from Grendel, Pragma, Adamu and Rob (as a sort of ancillary member of the Pack at the time), giving four different perspectives on the war’s biggest and final battle. Just a thought.

Abbandon – You’re the one waiting on me the most directly so you have highest priority. I’ll try to get to you next to keep the fight moving.

Lindt is out of action until the end of February or so, so Meriss continue to NPC Child appropriately, as you’ve done a great job of doing so far.

Let me know if any of you need anything or has any questions and I’ll do my best to reply, but I don’t have time right now to write solely fluff posts, so those who actually need me in order to keep moving (e.g. Fool and the Nevada-Doc-Felix group) will have highest priority in my responses.

Vegas
WinterRat - I can likely wrap up the trio picking up any needs within the electronics store, killing a little more time playing on the cleaner side of the streets and take us relatively close to where I think you're still going with this bit. I will definitely leave it up to you to write that particular bit.

Unless you feel inspired to just wrap it all up and Mister Juan and I can post reactionary posts going forward.

Totally up to you. I know your time is mega stretched right now and I don't know if MJ wants to pipe up along the way either.

Just let me know and we can run with it.
WinterRat1
I can likely wrap up the trio picking up any needs within the electronics store, killing a little more time playing on the cleaner side of the streets and take us relatively close to where I think you're still going with this bit.

Go ahead and do this please, I’d like to play up the whole ‘cleaner side of the streets’ just a little bit longer before returning you all to the nice friendly gutters you call home. biggrin.gif
Vegas
Will do! biggrin.gif

Maybe they'll have to grab something to eat, y'know when they're not fishing it out of garbage cans and what not biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Abbandon
No worries. Im to busy being angry at the 3 homo's who passed me by on the street!!! Joking. Direct comm to comm should work fine right? I remembered but then forgot again to check out what my singal strength is and how far away people would get a ping from Fool would be. I think i had a nice commlink hehe.

signal 4 = 1 km. Thats like 10 football fields?
WinterRat1
Comm to comm has two problems:

1. You are not getting any reception.

2. Even if you were, no one was in a position to help you at the time Fool is involved in this fight.
grendel
QUOTE (Meriss @ Feb 11 2008, 08:20 AM) *
Boosting HPT from 1 to 2 with 5 Category A BP
Spending 5 BP from Cat A to buy Martial Arts 1.
Spending 4 Cat B BP to buy the +1 Blades Attack and the damage on called shot manuvers from Arnis de Mano
Converting the last Cat B BP to Karma = 1 Karma
Artisan 2 to 3 = 6 Karma
Close Combat Group 2 to 3 =10 Karma

Meriss: spending 5 BP to gain one 'level' in martial arts only allows you to chose one of the bonuses from that martial art. The maneuvers that you purchase for 2 BP apiece are separate and distinct from the martial arts bonuses. Also, improving an active skill group by one point is new rating x 5, or 15 karma points to go from CCG 2 to CCG 3.
WinterRat1
I just checked the wiki, and improving an active skill group by one point is new rating X 10, or 30 karma points to go from CCG 2 to CCG 3.

I think you glanced at the wrong chart Grendel.
grendel
Actually I quoted from SR4, not the wiki, as I forgot that we'd monkeyed with karma costs for raising skillgroups.
Lindt
Hello from Singapore!

WR, I dont have my sr4 on me (for fairly obvious reasons), but I know the changes Id like to make based on the rules from the wiki.
[ Spoiler ]

I will have some time tomorrow morning (during a VERY boreing meeting) to put a post up, but it will be IC fluff only. I didnt think Id have open acess, but I think I can be fine going thru a redirection site.
Meriss
@Winter&Grendel: Doh! Thanks for noticing that guys. I'll check the wiki and rework my stuff.
adamu
QUOTE (WinterRat1 @ Feb 12 2008, 06:05 PM) *
Adamu, Pragma, Voorhees, Rob – You’re all free to post. Adamu and Pragma, unless Voorhees or Rob say otherwise, assume Shade, Aziz, and Bockscar go with Thumper and Grack.

With Aziz and Bockscar wounded and the five of them venturing into heavily contested territory Shade would play it safe and try to keep the group together.

If you need any inspiration for posts, when you get back to the old Hammerpack HQ feel free to toss in a flashback post on the last stand of the Hammerpack. I’ve been dying for a ‘final battle’ type post/recollection to put in Shade’s journal, and it would be really neat if I could get one from Grendel, Pragma, Adamu and Rob (as a sort of ancillary member of the Pack at the time), giving four different perspectives on the war’s biggest and final battle. Just a thought.

So I take this as a green light for us to get at least as far as the old HQ without incident.

If no one else does, I'll post our arrival in 12 to 16 RL hours. But anyone else please feel free!

However, once in the safehouse, Grack won't leave for anywhere out of doors till sundown.

Also, if anyone is going to do a final-battle-flashback, that can't really be Grack...unless I just copy and paste in the one that is already on the wiki...

@Winter - question - that home turf advantage we all have...so, is that for our respective former turfs? Or our new would-be Ravens turf? Or is there some sort of transition taking place...reckon eventually there's gonna be more trouble for someone somewhere, and if it's me I'll want to know how many precious dices I am working with...
adamu
Searched all over the wiki for the address of the Pack's old HQ, but my efforts were in vain.

If there is an address that I missed, just let me know and I will edit it into my IC post's header.
WinterRat1
Abbandon -

[ Spoiler ]

Abbandon – Technically speaking, you could spend Edge for Fool at any of the points above, but honestly, there’s no real point, because you’ll only be prolonging the inevitable, namely that Fool is going down.

It’s your choice if you want to or not, but if you do, you won’t get your Edge refreshed for a while, so I’d think long and hard before doing so.

All Fool knows is he got stabbed and shot twice at pretty much the same time, and after their combined assault, the world faded to black…

Let me know if you want to spend Edge or not, I’ll give you 24 hours to tell me. Otherwise, I’ll let you know via a follow up IC post what happened to Fool at that time.
WinterRat1
Lindt - I need a more detailed breakdown of your reward spending before I can approve or comment on your rewards.

Meriss and Lindt - I cleared you both to post, assume for now the whores will complete their jobs without incident.

@Winter - question - that home turf advantage we all have...so, is that for our respective former turfs? Or our new would-be Ravens turf? Or is there some sort of transition taking place...reckon eventually there's gonna be more trouble for someone somewhere, and if it's me I'll want to know how many precious dices I am working with...

That is currently for your respective former turfs. Over time, it will transition to your new Ravens turf, once you establish where it is and spend some time getting used to the place.

Vegas and Mister Juan- Your post will be up tomorrow.

Everyone Else - If I haven't specifically addressed anything for you it means you're clear to post. Remember, I said I won't hold your hands and lead you from place to place.

You have to show initiative and do (or not do) whatever you want your characters to do. If you have any questions, let me know, but I won't have something specific in mind to happen at every second of the day for every character, so you have to decide if you want your characters to just sit around (which is totally fine!), or do something, but you have to tell me what the 'something' is.
Abbandon
If he needs to Fool will burn a point of edge to stay alive. what happens..........
adamu
QUOTE (WinterRat1 @ Feb 19 2008, 11:43 PM) *
Everyone Else - If I haven't specifically addressed anything for you it means you're clear to post. Remember, I said I won't hold your hands and lead you from place to place.

You have to show initiative and do (or not do) whatever you want your characters to do. If you have any questions, let me know, but I won't have something specific in mind to happen at every second of the day for every character, so you have to decide if you want your characters to just sit around (which is totally fine!), or do something, but you have to tell me what the 'something' is.

I am totally cool with that. And I have a list of things for Grack to do that's longer than Lofwyr's memory.

One slight snag, though, is just an innate hazard of forum gaming - hate to post in a way that impinges too much on others. Whereas sitting on sofas around a table groaning under the weight of dice and Big Gulps we could all decide what we each wanted to do in three minutes, bringing four or five characters into consensus is a lot tougher in this format.

Grack would really be perfectly happy spending the next several hours until dark alternately napping and studying his surroundings in the Color World (log about 50% of hours elapsed as magic training). But I really hate to post him four hours ahead when there are other PCs with him, and when the GM may have thoughts of something happening.

So that is what I intend to do a post of IF (and just as soon as) it becomes clear that Grack will be undisturbed until dark.
But unless Winter wants me to handle that differently, now that I have tentatively declared, I won't IC post until then.

But of course I am 100% open to input from other players - whether it be role-playing or action.

Here are some quick parameters for what Grack is very unlikely to do, although anything is possible depending on what happens -
Turn his music down for anyone but Thumper.
Go back out in the sun for anything but maybe Thumper being killed in the middle of the street outside the window (he didn't become a lifelong sewer dweller for no reason!).

On the other hand, he will probably be amenable to anything reasonable-sounding that does not cause him to be bored, exert too much effort, or go out into the sun.

Mostly he just wants to sit and be left alone during the day. Sort of like a reptilian torpor. But he's very nocturnal, and once it gets dark he is probably up for anything, the wilder and stupider the better.

Again, totally open to OOC or IC input from any of the folks he is with.
Meriss
@Winter: My bad, I was kinda waiting on Lindt to give him a chance to reclaim Child from NPC status. And I'm having major development indecison anxiety. Oh well. Thanks for the notice though. biggrin.gif
pragma
Thumpers rough plan is to look for trouble, food, money and guns in about that order using his standard MO of wandering in ever widening spirals.

He'll say as much in an IC shortly. If Voorhees doesn't object I'll have the four gangers present rolling out with Thumper leaving Grack a message.

Looking around for stuff: # dice: 7 :: 5 4 2 4 2 1 3 -- 1 success
Listening for stuff: # dice: 9 :: 4 2 4 6 1 1 4 3 5 -- 2 successes
Meriss
@Winter: I'm not going anywhere in particular, just looking for lunch. Feel free to throw a monkey wrench in my plans.

Oh and After looking at the wiki I think I've got my character development figured out.

Category A:
Spending 5BP to bump High Pain Tolerence from 1 to 2.
Spending 5BP to buy the Martial Artist Quality with the Arnis de Mano style.

Category B:
Spending all of Cat B to buy the +1DV on club attacks.

Category C:
Spending 6 Karma to boost Artisan from 2 to 3. Training time is 18 hours.
Spending 4 Karma to boost Dodge from 1 to 2. Training time is 12 hours.
Spending 4 Karma to boost Locksmith from 1 to 2. Trianing time is 12 hours.
Slipshade
Hello everyone. My character is almost finished and hopefully I will get my first post up soon. Thanks to WR1 for his patients. I am in the process of reading all of the IC posts and am really excited to finally join in.
Vegas
Welcome aboard Slipshade! biggrin.gif

Enjoy the ride. Let me know if you need any thing wiki-related (I put your sheet up, so I hope I didn't miss anything)
Vegas
QUOTE (Meriss @ Feb 22 2008, 11:25 AM) *
@Winter: I'm not going anywhere in particular, just looking for lunch. Feel free to throw a monkey wrench in my plans.

Oh and After looking at the wiki I think I've got my character development figured out.

Category A:
Spending 5BP to bump High Pain Tolerence from 1 to 2.
Spending 5BP to buy the Martial Artist Quality with the Arnis de Mano style.

Category B:
Spending all of Cat B to buy the +1DV on club attacks.

Category C:
Spending 6 Karma to boost Artisan from 2 to 3. Training time is 18 hours.
Spending 4 Karma to boost Dodge from 1 to 2. Training time is 12 hours.
Spending 4 Karma to boost Locksmith from 1 to 2. Trianing time is 12 hours.

Meriss -

When you spend your 5 BP on Arnis de Mano you get ONE of the advantages for "free" so you don't have to blow the 5bp from Category B on it. In other words buying one level (5bp) of Arnis de Mano earns you the +1 DV on clubs attacks. Category B rewards are there to spend on maneuvers (like clinch, disorient, finishing move, etc. ) for either 2bp or 4 karma for EACH maneuver.

If you want more help let me know and I'll do my best smile.gif

So basically if you buy as you want above, you still have 5bp and 1k to spend.
Slipshade
QUOTE (Vegas @ Feb 22 2008, 01:11 PM) *
Welcome aboard Slipshade! biggrin.gif

Enjoy the ride. Let me know if you need any thing wiki-related (I put your sheet up, so I hope I didn't miss anything)

When you get a chance I have signed up for the wiki, but I just need someone to give me access and I can finish a couple of edits on Baby.

No hurry though and thanks!
Vegas
Sorry, I should have mentioned I approved you right away nyahnyah.gif
Slipshade
Thanks Vegas!
Meriss
@Vegas: *whimper* I assumed when Winter and Grendel mentioned my Martial Artist stuff being off it was the manuvers. Oh well more BP and Karma is not a bad thing.

@Slipshade: Welcome aboard! Prepare to die. biggrin.gif
Slipshade
QUOTE (Meriss @ Feb 22 2008, 01:57 PM) *
@Slipshade: Welcome aboard! Prepare to die. biggrin.gif

Meriss - LOL! I think Baby is almost there already and I haven't even started posting yet. smile.gif
adamu
@Slipshade - super big welcome!
WinterRat1
Pragma, Voorhees, Rob, Adamu - Anyone who goes out looking for stuff will not find anything particularly useful. Apparently scavengers have already been out and about, picking pretty much everything clean.

I rolled perception for Shade, Aziz, and Bockscar, assuming Grack did not go out with the group.

The streets are very quiet this time of day, and you don't see any other gangs in your journeys, assuming you stay within Hammerpack turf. If you plan on wandering into UV Nights or Nation turf, let me know.

You will notice the Ultraviolet Nights and Raider Nation have already started tagging some of your old turf, and if you wander to the south, you'll even see a few Black Plague tags.

Other than the tags though, it seems feasible for you to occupy this turf again if you go back, or at least possible. No one else is out in force backing up the tags, as far as you can see right now.

There is also a disturbing lack of bodies in the streets. Bodies you guys know were there earlier, because some of you put them there...

Anyone and everyone is free to fluff this, will someone please volunteer to do the job? If you have any questions, or need more details, let me know.

Meriss, Lindt, Mister Juan, Nevada, Grendel - You guys are all free to post or do whatever. Great post Meriss btw, I enjoyed the part about falling from a sort of respected ganger to babysitting the whores. smile.gif

Abbandon - You have 7 Boxes of Stun and 8 Boxes of Physical. Per my IC post, all your gear you had on you has been taken. I'm going to need a certain amount of honesty from you regarding what you were carrying (and thus what was lost), but at a minimum, your knife, gun, flash pack, armor jacket, commlink, anything in your jacket, and any other items you were carrying are gone. You are also down one set of clothes.

Please let me know what else you would have been carrying and thus had taken from you, and make the appropriate changes on your wiki.

You do not know what time it is and have no way of knowing at this time.

You are free to post, let me know if you have any other questions.

All - Slipshade's character is up on the wiki for you to start taking a look at. It still needs some editing for a few changes/errors, but in the meantime, if you guys want to start filling out takes for Baby it would be a lot of fun to read, as the takes always are! Also, I suggest you follow Vegas's lead and start updating your character's takes, to reflect your changing views on your fellow gangers.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know. Otherwise right now you're all scattered around doing your own thing.
Slipshade
adamu - Thanks, this should be a lot of fun.

I'm off to edit my character!
Abbandon
Fool Lost: (spoilered for space not secracy)
[ Spoiler ]
grendel
Is Doc going to be making a comeback from his run-in with the law? Or did he go out in a blaze of glory?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012