Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Salted Wounds [OOC]
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Luckace
@Jack: What about the police drones, are they still in pursuit?
Thanee
I would expect them to have been more after the SUVs than anything else, as they were the ones shooting the whole time.

Hopefully, Nyan's sprites can keem them focused on those. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Volker
Where exactly is Kerstin atm?
Jack_Spade
Splitterbruch, Nacl and Kerstin are en route to the farm house with the van. Since you flew there by helicopter, you arrived there well ahead of them.
Jack_Spade
For anyone wondering: I'm waiting for Volker to get a post in before letting Nacl and Kerstin arrive.
SquirrelDude
Judge Intentions: 8d6t5 4
Gilga
Judge intentions: 12d6t5 2
Luckace
Judge Intentions: 10d6t5 3
Volker
Judge Intentions: 9d6t5 3
Luckace
@Jack: does his aura look like he's just asleep (meaning: wakeable if Wraith materializes), or actually unconscious?
Read Aura: 10d6t5 3
Jack_Spade
Sleep induced by medication - you could probably wake him by touching and shaking him.
Luckace
Ah, OK. Since he can't really do that while projecting, he'll just hide his manifested form and listen to the conversation.
SquirrelDude
Happy Christmas

And festivus for the rest of yus
Jack_Spade
To you too:

Merry Christmas smile.gif
Thanee
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Luckace
@Jack: Would you allow Wraith to interrupt Kerstin before she empties the vial, or are things going too fast?

EDIT: Ah, sorry, I misread the post, nevermind.
Thanee
@Volker: Nova and Sharkboy aren't even there.

Bye
Thanee
Luckace
@Gilga: When she successfully summons her spirit, is she already out of the room or still with Assault and the projecting Wraith?
Gilga
Out wink.gif after Wraith asks her to leave.
Volker
QUOTE (Thanee @ Dec 29 2019, 01:23 PM) *
@Volker: Nova and Sharkboy aren't even there.

Bye
Thanee

oh ^^ oops
Luckace
QUOTE (Gilga @ Dec 30 2019, 11:05 AM) *
Out wink.gif after Wraith asks her to leave.

Right, he was the jerk who said that:D

Btw, happy new year to everyone:)
Gilga
It makes for a good IC and character growth, and besides Wraith was just the one to give the final push. bnc did most of the job as she is the only reason Anna is in that bunker to begin with, participating in stuff that she cannot agree with.

Happy new years everyone!
Jack_Spade
Happy New Year Everyone biggrin.gif
Thanee
Happy New Year! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Luckace
QUOTE (Volker @ Jan 3 2020, 08:56 AM) *
bnc watches the scene partly with horror, but mostly with apprehension, in case she has to react quickly. The young decker constantly checks her vital signs - as much good as it does in a situation like this, then sighs with relief as she begins to stabilize.

"Wraith, can you not petrify her or something? The less she moves, the less risk for her spine. We need to be real careful. We don't want to cripple her at this stage..."
Then she pauses for a moment.
[color="lightblue"][i]Sweet Jesus ... We actually brought her back. We brought her back! We brought her [...]

Wraith's projection isn't in the room anymore, unless you asked him to stay earlier. Or is that meant to be sent via matrix?
Volker
Oh, I forgot about that.

She'll send it over matrix then (in the teamchannel). I'll edit the post.
Volker
The job was the get the girl, not see her through rehab. Christ.

xD that asshole biggrin.gif
Luckace
@Jack: this sounds like a good opportunity to procure the stolen Foci and take a good look at them.
What did we get?smile.gif
Jack_Spade
If I remember correctly, you got a Power Focus F6, two Sustaining Foci (Health and Manipulation) F6 and a Centering Focus F8

SquirrelDude
Which items are which focus?
Jack_Spade
Oh, and I forgot, the bodyarmor is a low level Weapon Focus F2

The other foci are all in forms of rings - either worn on a chain or on your hand.

Volker
So, how do we continue from here? Is the game over for Shark, Nova and Anna? Or how does it work?
Jack_Spade
From my side the story is mostly finished.
The fallout and further development of bnc's family affairs are now a matter of free form play.
Thanee
There is one thing left to do, though (other than splitting the loot).

Thank you, Jack, for running the game! It has been a lot of fun! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Jack_Spade
Thank you,
And let me say: as a veteran of many forum RPGs I really appreciate your diligence and will to integrate as the newcomer to this group smile.gif
Luckace
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Jan 6 2020, 08:21 PM) *
If I remember correctly, you got a Power Focus F6, two Sustaining Foci (Health and Manipulation) F6 and a Centering Focus F8

And Buchner's Foci - a Counter spelling Focus and another Centering Focus, both F6 if I remember correctly - are both amulets, right?

Yeah, I'll join Thanee: Thanks a lot, Jack, for the amazing adventure, your patience and storytelling. It was great fun smile.gif
Gilga
Thanks for the game Jack, I really enjoy your ability to tell interesting stories.

Are we planning another chapter in the future?
Jack_Spade
Thanks smile.gif
I won't be able to GM in the immediate future - job and personal life have gotten a lot more intense for me during the last year.

At the earliest, I see April as the start for another Deep Black Sea campaign run
Gilga
So there is another chapter wink.gif Good things are worth waiting.

Jack - to update the sheet: How much money is the 'second payment' by Nacl, and how much money do we get from the credsticks (was it 400k to divide by everyone?)

Did you award us Karma?
Jack_Spade
Not yet.
Nacl pays out your second 10k (Nova is getting a bit more for her added job)
There are also the 20 credsticks at 20k each

As for Karma: We've been at this game for a year and a half now with three separate chapters. So all in all that is 75 Karma for each of you.
SquirrelDude
It’s been great, and hopefully 4 months will be enough time for me to settle on how to progress the character.
Volker
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Jan 9 2020, 05:57 PM) *
Not yet.
Nacl pays out your second 10k (Nova is getting a bit more for her added job)
There are also the 20 credsticks at 20k each

As for Karma: We've been at this game for a year and a half now with three separate chapters. So all in all that is 75 Karma for each of you.

Are you indicating ... seventy-five points of karma for one run? :-O
wow... I got no clue yet how I'm gonna spend this fortune ^^

speaking of - shall we just split up the loot OoC to speed things up?
bnc doesn't claim anything, apparently. Also, right now she doesn't really care for loot (unless the progress takes a couple days longer - once she's back to her senses, she might be more ... aware ... of the situation). Also, she's fine with paying Nyan's fake SIM and pocket money on her own. If the others want to participate, she won't object, but she won't push the matter.
SquirrelDude
There's not really a rush to sort out the loot.
Gilga
Well, we're basically in free play mode until the next chapter so I see no need to rush it. (Unless you got a brilliant scene for the next day).
Volker
nope, I don't. But since there's days between each post, I thought IC dead. Please, go on playing, I'm not in any rush. In the best of all possible worlds, we have three months, before we need our chars.
Gilga
Thanks giving, holydays and whats not.
Volker
Sooo... are we reaching a conclusion?
Jack_Spade
You can freeform the ending. Nacl will wait for Nova and Sharkboy to leave. A while later a new transport will appear - courtesy of Eliza - and transfer the remaining people + or - Anna (if she wants to come) to a Streetdoc in Rosenheim.
Kerstin receives her lost Augments back - after that there might be some interesting discussions between the family members as well as the friends of the family. But those are likely better a part of the next run.
Volker
Sweet smile.gif

bnc will also meet up with Dmeyk ... Let's see what comes from that. I actually managed to reactivate the player for this session, though he stopped rpging entirely.

@team have you already agreed upon which foci you want?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012