Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Nebular @ Nov 28 2012, 04:35 PM) *
On the list of stuff to do. Unfortunately it's not an easy fix and involves a large amount of code to be re-written. In hindsight, I should have made everything infinitely recursive, but I didn't. nyahnyah.gif
smile.gif Parts explosion
KnightAries
Nebular,

Is your site down?? Tried updating Chummer and got the error update unavailable. Also tried going to the site directly and got a 404 error.
Tommy Gunner
Not sure if this is it, but if this is, Chummer has appeared on code.google.com, found it after some digging.

http://code.google.com/p/chummer/

If someone can verify this is it, the reason why the site is down probably is because it's been moved there.
SpellBinder
I think it's someone else's stash. The download is labeled build 420, but the latest build is 430.

Also, I checked the link in my signature and Chummer came up with a prompt to save once again. Makes me think Nebular's site had a little bit of downtime was all.
All4BigGuns
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Dec 3 2012, 01:37 PM) *
I think it's someone else's stash. The download is labeled build 420, but the latest build is 430.

Also, I checked the link in my signature and Chummer came up with a prompt to save once again. Makes me think Nebular's site had a little bit of downtime was all.

430? Mine is on build 429 and it says there is no update.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Nebular @ Nov 28 2012, 05:01 PM) *
Build 430
  • added support for <rangebonus /> to Gear for Ammo to affect a Weapon's Range
  • added support for Geomancy Rituals to Spells
  • Vehicle Nexi Plugins are no longer restricted to only Commlink Module category
  • Physical Attributes now show their Augmented value and tooltips if the character has a Cyberlimb
New Strings
  • String_SpellRangeLineOfInfluence
  • Node_SelectedGeomancyRituals
Updates appear to not be available right now (mine also says 'None', but last I checked that there was a German language file update that I did not get), but his latest release was version 430.
Nebular
QUOTE (KnightAries @ Dec 1 2012, 10:51 PM) *
Nebular,

Is your site down?? Tried updating Chummer and got the error update unavailable. Also tried going to the site directly and got a 404 error.

Yeah, the site is hosted on a remote server. The host moved my site over to another server yesterday morning but apparently forgot to update the DNS entries so it was trying to look at the old server which wasn't configured properly. I noticed it yesterday and thought it might work itself out (move was taking longer than expected). When I noticed it was still down this morning I got a hold of their support guys who fixed it ASAP. Everything should be back to normal. smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Tommy Gunner @ Dec 3 2012, 08:35 AM) *
Not sure if this is it, but if this is, Chummer has appeared on code.google.com, found it after some digging.

http://code.google.com/p/chummer/

If someone can verify this is it, the reason why the site is down probably is because it's been moved there.

That was actually setup by me. I might be looking at moving the app to open source in the near future as my free time is a little sparse, so opening it up for other to help out or see how it works so they can build their own tools (like mobile device apps) was something I was considering. For the time being, I'm still poking at what I can when I can, and the the code that's there can be freely examined; I'm not keeping it up-to-date right now. smile.gif
Nebular
430 is the latest build. It looks like the files on the server are an older copy, likely due to the site being moved over to a new server (probably restored from a backup that was taken just before I put up the new files). I've copied all of the files back so they should now be at the correct version.
All4BigGuns
Trying to download the latest update now that it is available created some kind of a loop that not only did not update, but made the program non-functional.
Tanegar
Build 429 (just downloaded) appears to be missing all qualities from Runner's Companion.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Nebular @ Dec 3 2012, 04:17 PM) *
That was actually setup by me. I might be looking at moving the app to open source in the near future as my free time is a little sparse, so opening it up for other to help out or see how it works so they can build their own tools (like mobile device apps) was something I was considering. For the time being, I'm still poking at what I can when I can, and the the code that's there can be freely examined; I'm not keeping it up-to-date right now. smile.gif
To be honest I had been hoping to dissect Chummer to see how it worked so I could write my own for different (and now dead) RPGs. I learned so much more of Excel by doing the same with DamienKnight's character sheet, compared to the plethora of tutorials that do more to confuse me than help me.

And if I can help in any way, so much the better.
Dakka Dakka
The update to 430 kills chummer. All I get is the changelog and flashing Application and Chummer boxes in the update window. It does not continue from there.
Crusufix
QUOTE (Dakka Dakka @ Dec 4 2012, 12:09 PM) *
The update to 430 kills chummer. All I get is the changelog and flashing Application and Chummer boxes in the update window. It does not continue from there.

I'm getting this same issue.
All4BigGuns
QUOTE (Crusufix @ Dec 4 2012, 12:05 PM) *
I'm getting this same issue.

Okay, then I'm not the only one...was starting to think I was.
Lythial
Was hoping I could get some guidance. I get the following errors when trying to print or save the character for creation. It has followed me from one laptop (with XP) to another (Windows 7). However, when sent to the GM as a file, he can save it as created just fine on his laptop. When he emailed me back the "created" version, it opened again as the uncompleted version. Any help would be appreciated.

Error and Details begin below:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quite, the application will close immediately. Input string was not in a correct format.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)

at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)

at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)

at Chummer.frmCreate.GetAvailInt(String strAvail)

at Chummer.frmCreate.ValidateCharacter()

at Chummer.frmCreate.ConfirmSaveCreatedCharacter()

at Chummer.frmCreate.SaveCharacter()

at Chummer.frmCreate.tsbSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)

CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

Chummer

Assembly Version: 0.0.0.430

Win32 Version: 0.0.0.430

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/vanderbi/Desktop/Chummer/Chummer.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.
KnightAries
My error code from chummer latest update

[ Spoiler ]
ChatNoir
Hi, a friend has found a bug with the nanohive. He says that when removing it, his total ¥ decrease instead of increasing.

So I tried on a character I'm building and I got something strange too :
- before : 2.31 ess & +721¥
- with the nanohive : 1.56 ess & -9279¥ (it seems alright)
- after removing it : 2.27 ess & +1971¥ (something is definitively odd)

I also tried with other types of cyberstuff and got other results (both for ¥ and ess). So it seems that part is not really reliable. So either my char is wierd (I'll send it to you), or there is a problem.
emsquared
I am also getting the unable to update loop that breaks chummer (once you cancel the update attempt loop you're stuck with 2 non-functioning files)... is this something everyone is getting or just a few?
ChatNoir
Did you try to delete the non-functionning files ? Chummer should try to download them back.
Nebular
Argh! This has to do with the host moving everything over to the new server and not re-configuring everything properly! The server has basically forgotten how to serve an EXE file so it instead gives you an HTTP error message, causing the update to freak out. While this is being fixed, you can download the entire zip and replace your Chummer.exe and changelog.txt files which should bring the application itself up-to-date. You can then run the update again to make sure you have all of current XML data files. I've submitted a ticket to the host's support team so I'll post something here once it's all sorted out and you can use the standard means again. mad.gif
All4BigGuns
QUOTE (Nebular @ Dec 5 2012, 01:20 PM) *
Argh! This has to do with the host moving everything over to the new server and not re-configuring everything properly! The server has basically forgotten how to serve an EXE file so it instead gives you an HTTP error message, causing the update to freak out. While this is being fixed, you can download the entire zip and replace your Chummer.exe and changelog.txt files which should bring the application itself up-to-date. You can then run the update again to make sure you have all of current XML data files. I've submitted a ticket to the host's support team so I'll post something here once it's all sorted out and you can use the standard means again. mad.gif

Replacing the messed up file just brings up the updater again and messes up the new one (at least for me).
Nebular
Ok, downloading of the exe file has been restored. Hopefully that will take care of things. If you're still having issues, you can try replacing your current Chummer.exe with the exe on the site which is what the update process ends up downloading.
Nebular
Build 432
  • added an Add & More button to the Select Critter Power window
  • Notes window no longer appears in the Windows Taskbar
  • Attributes should now only show their Augmented value when they have Improvements that affect their actual value
  • Vehicle Weapon information is now shown in Create Mode
  • Sai (and any Weapon whose DV type is "P or S") now displays its calculated DV properly instead of the formula
  • Gear data file now supports recursive use of <usegear /> to add plugins to other plugins
  • Gear category is now recorded when creating a new custom PACKS Kit
  • adding a PACKS Kit now uses the recorded category (if available) to add the correct piece of Gear
  • Update window now moves the archived copy of the application back if downloading an updated version fails to hopefully prevent the app from being unusable
SpellBinder
My updater still tries to redownload the EXE file after it's been downloaded. At least canceling the redownload and manually relaunching Chummer still works.
Hellfire
Hello Nebular,

thanks for the latest update, again great work!

A small feature request: are you adding the personafix/simsense stuff from "Twilight Horizon"?
I'm especially interested in the skillsoft packages... (p.147+)

many thanks.
SpellBinder
Is there a particular reason why the Ultramodern positive lifestyle quality is listed at 2 points in Chummer? My copy of Safehouses (page 16) says it's 1 point.
Wescotte
i'm trying for my Gm to add another grade of cyberware but for a reason it doesn't work.

in the menu to select the cyberware everything work fine i'm able to select and put at the new grade and everything is calculated correctly.

but once it's on a character it revert to a standard grade

is it a limitation or i do something wrong

thanks alot
SpellBinder
I think it's a limitation. I tried doing the same thing, making a grade of cyberware above Delta in this case, and Chummer kept switching it to Standard. It would take any other grade but the one I created.
All4BigGuns
Anyone know why Dikote from SR2050 doesn't show up in the weapon mods for melee weapons? (I wants my old Dikote katana I had in SR3)
Wescotte
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Dec 8 2012, 10:09 PM) *
I think it's a limitation. I tried doing the same thing, making a grade of cyberware above Delta in this case, and Chummer kept switching it to Standard. It would take any other grade but the one I created.

Would be nice to Have that Option ... How do we request it wink.gif
Jancarius
When you click on any of the spells (or at least any on two of the characters I've made, I haven't made a new character to test), I get this error dialogue. I can click continue and it will continue running, but no data about hte spell comes up.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Chummer.LanguageManager.GetString(String strKey)
at Chummer.Spell.get_DisplayRange()
at Chummer.frmCareer.treSpells_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Chummer
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.432
Win32 Version: 0.0.0.432
CodeBase: file:///J:/Documents/GoogleDrive/Google%20Drive/ChummerGen/Chummer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
SpellBinder
I think you'll want to e-mail one of those character files to Nebular, because I don't get anything clicking on any spells of any character sheets I have, build or career mode, and the oldest one I tested were last modified May 1 of 2012.

Too bad the save files don't include the version of Chummer they were last saved in.
Nebular
QUOTE (Hellfire @ Dec 7 2012, 06:05 PM) *
Hello Nebular,

thanks for the latest update, again great work!

A small feature request: are you adding the personafix/simsense stuff from "Twilight Horizon"?
I'm especially interested in the skillsoft packages... (p.147+)

many thanks.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the Horizon Adventures materials so you may need to create a custom data file to fit your needs or see if someone else has created one for it. indifferent.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Dec 7 2012, 09:37 PM) *
Is there a particular reason why the Ultramodern positive lifestyle quality is listed at 2 points in Chummer? My copy of Safehouses (page 16) says it's 1 point.

Yeah, I apparently made a mistake on that one. I've updated the Lifestyles file to correct this.
Nebular
QUOTE (Wescotte @ Dec 8 2012, 08:02 PM) *
i'm trying for my Gm to add another grade of cyberware but for a reason it doesn't work.

in the menu to select the cyberware everything work fine i'm able to select and put at the new grade and everything is calculated correctly.

but once it's on a character it revert to a standard grade

is it a limitation or i do something wrong

thanks alot

This has been bugging me for quite some time as it's almost entirely hard-coded; the app has it own copy of that stuff internally which made things much easier at the time but broke the whole data-driven thing. I've started ripping out the existing Cyberware Grade system and replacing it with a new one that is loaded entirely from the XML files. It will be in the next update (probably only one more small one between now and Xmas).
ChatNoir
I'm not sure you saw my message from few days ago. smile.gif

QUOTE (ChatNoir @ Dec 5 2012, 09:05 AM) *
Hi, a friend has found a bug with the nanohive. He says that when removing it, his total ¥ decrease instead of increasing.

So I tried on a character I'm building and I got something strange too :
- before : 2.31 ess & +721¥
- with the nanohive : 1.56 ess & -9279¥ (it seems alright)
- after removing it : 2.27 ess & +1971¥ (something is definitively odd)

I also tried with other types of cyberstuff and got other results (both for ¥ and ess). So it seems that part is not really reliable. So either my char is wierd (I'll send it to you), or there is a problem.

Nebular
QUOTE (All4BigGuns @ Dec 8 2012, 10:57 PM) *
Anyone know why Dikote from SR2050 doesn't show up in the weapon mods for melee weapons? (I wants my old Dikote katana I had in SR3)

Unfortunately the 2050 material is still only partially implemented. There's a ton of information to enter there and looking at it all just makes me want to give up on entering it. I'll see if I can at least enter it in small chunks to hopefully get the stuff finished one day.
Nebular
QUOTE (Jancarius @ Dec 10 2012, 02:00 AM) *
When you click on any of the spells (or at least any on two of the characters I've made, I haven't made a new character to test), I get this error dialogue. I can click continue and it will continue running, but no data about hte spell comes up.

It looks like one of the Spell ranges is causing something to break. Does this happen for every Spell you select or just particular ones? Could you email me a copy of one of the affected save files (nebular@shaw.ca) so I can see what might be happening?
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Dec 10 2012, 03:25 PM) *
Too bad the save files don't include the version of Chummer they were last saved in.

Yes! Handy! In the next build! wink.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (ChatNoir @ Dec 12 2012, 11:59 AM) *
I'm not sure you saw my message from few days ago. smile.gif

I can't seem to reproduce this issue at all. It looks like it's just a Standard Grade Nanohive that's being added. When I do this on mine at least, the Ess and Nuyen amounts return to their correct values. I'm re-writing a bunch of the Cyberware code to handle custom Grades which also involves re-writing how some of the Ess and Nuyen amounts are calculated which may fix the problem he's experiencing. I'm hoping to have the next update available pretty soon (today if I'm lucky), so I'd first see if he continues to have the issue with the next build. If he still does, please email me a copy of the save file (nebular@shaw.ca) and I'll see what might be happening. smile.gif
Nebular
Build 433
  • added support for custom Cyberware and Bioware Grades
  • removing the last Adapsin-enabling Improvement now changes the Grade of all Cyberware to their non-Adapsin Grades
  • Cyberware and Bioware Grades on the printouts now show their full, translated names
  • save files now include the application build number they were last saved with
ChatNoir
QUOTE (Nebular @ Dec 12 2012, 06:08 PM) *
I can't seem to reproduce this issue at all. It looks like it's just a Standard Grade Nanohive that's being added. When I do this on mine at least, the Ess and Nuyen amounts return to their correct values. I'm re-writing a bunch of the Cyberware code to handle custom Grades which also involves re-writing how some of the Ess and Nuyen amounts are calculated which may fix the problem he's experiencing. I'm hoping to have the next update available pretty soon (today if I'm lucky), so I'd first see if he continues to have the issue with the next build. If he still does, please email me a copy of the save file (nebular@shaw.ca) and I'll see what might be happening. smile.gif

Hi, it's still doing it after the update (at least the bug is consistent ^^). I already sent you my save file on dec 5. Shall I sent it again ?
Wescotte
QUOTE (Nebular @ Dec 12 2012, 07:10 PM) *
Build 433
  • added support for custom Cyberware and Bioware Grades
  • removing the last Adapsin-enabling Improvement now changes the Grade of all Cyberware to their non-Adapsin Grades
  • Cyberware and Bioware Grades on the printouts now show their full, translated names
  • save files now include the application build number they were last saved with

wow thank you very much it's really fun to see your dedication to this

thumbs up for you smile.gif you deserve it

Nebular
QUOTE (ChatNoir @ Dec 13 2012, 01:50 AM) *
Hi, it's still doing it after the update (at least the bug is consistent ^^). I already sent you my save file on dec 5. Shall I sent it again ?

Found the file in my inbox. I see what's going on! When the Nanohive is being removed, the Grade on the Orientation System is being set to Standard (the grade of the removed 'Ware) when it was originally Alphaware. If you set the Orientation System back to Alphaware, the Essence and Nuyen values go back to their correct totals. I'll have this fixed in the next update which I'm hoping to put out in the next hour or so once I figure out what's causing this to misbehave.

The update will also include the remaining SR 2050 content. It turns out I was a lot closer to the end than I had thought. smile.gif
ChatNoir
Great, I'll pass that to the other people I know who have that problem. smile.gif

Thanks a lot. smile.gif
All4BigGuns
The glitch with the updater came back with the latest build. :/
Nebular
Build 434
  • Improvements can now use division and will round resulting fractions downs
  • fixed an issue where deleting a piece of Cyberware could cause the next item in the list to suddenly change its Grade
Nebular
QUOTE (All4BigGuns @ Dec 13 2012, 05:51 PM) *
The glitch with the updater came back with the latest build. :/

That's really weird. Nothing in the update code has changed except for trying to put the old file back in place if the download fails. Nothing has changed on the server either. Are you getting an error message at all or just an infinite update loop?
Dakka Dakka
Update 434 worked fine for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012