Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Tashiro
I decided to run a big event tonight, and Chummer proved invaluable with the 'critter' section. A few things though:

1) Can you switch to 'finished' mode without saving? I want to be able to quickly call up the attributes for a critter and use it for a fight, without having to save it as completed. Having it switch modes without saving would be awesome so I can just pull up a critter when I need it, and just use it.

2) Blood Spirits. I see nothing for letting a spirit be a blood spirit (I suggest making it a metavariant for spirit). I had to input the powers manually for blood spirits (Street Magic, Pg 140), which comes out of the spirit's points for gaining powers - even though these would be free.

3) Bugs. Bugs have variant powers, depending on bug type. I suggest having these also be a metavariant (bug type), which would allow the bugs to be designed appropriately. I had three different bugs in the game, and had to quickly build them up for accuracy (including between queen types and such).

Just some suggestions, thanks!
bannockburn
Found another inconsistency, I think:

When adding a personalized grip to a melee weapon (in my case a sword) it adds to recoil compensation, instead of conferring +1 to the dice pool.
The option is still shown in the mouseover, when hovering over the dice pool in the gear section, but it says 'Personalized Grip (0)'.
Nebular
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 22 2012, 01:48 AM) *
Hi Nebular,

now, the Terracotta Arms AM-47 with DV 9 and AP -3 has the wrong stats, as these stats seems to be quite "normal" for a sniper rifle, therefore the +2DV -1 AP from HP rounds should be added when using HP rounds for a total of DV 11 and AP-4.

thanks

DV 9 and AP -3 is how the books shows it should be and notes that those numbers include the High-Power Chambering in them. Unless there's an errata for the book (lol), these will be staying where they're at.
Nebular
QUOTE (Charley2020 @ May 22 2012, 07:54 AM) *
Great Software! I love it. I create all my NSC with it. If you want to add someting very useful, i suggest to add a initiative manager. I know there is a online tool availible but it lacks the ability to change initiative order when damage modifieres are a applied etc. etc.

I was thinking of doing one a while back but didn't really have the time for it. I sort of gave up on the idea when I started using Squad Manager which has one built in and can import Chummer files. I might get around to working on one eventually...
Nebular
QUOTE (Vilda @ May 23 2012, 12:07 PM) *
Just a detail: Colt Government 2066 does not have Electronic Firing listed as a standard mod. It is already counted in stats though, so it may experience similar problem as High power chambering.

Just took a look and it should be OK. The High-Powered Chambering one had more to do with the Ammo applying bonuses to a Weapon that already had them included in the base stats. Since Electronic Firing doesn't use any special Ammo so I don't think there will be an issue with it. The only one that comes to mind is if someone adds the Electronic Firing Mod to the Weapon, but nothing is stopping someone from adding the same Mod multiple times for other Weapons anyways.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 24 2012, 01:19 AM) *
Just started messing around with the Improvements tab for career characters, and found that an error gets thrown when clicking the "Disable All" button and no improvement category is selected (I keep expecting a category to remain selected after clicking "Enable All" out of reflex). Doesn't seem to impact the program in any other fashion when I click "Continue".

I'll have this fixed in the next update. I'll probably be putting it out tonight or tomorrow to address the critical issues (like crashes) before I finally hit the road to move on Thursday morning. Hopefully everything will return to normal in the next week or so! biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 24 2012, 04:37 AM) *
Hi Nebular,

I have discovered several glitches in the current version:

1. when in create mode: when adding an accessory to an underbarrel grenade launcher (for example airburst link), afterwards clicking on the grenade launcher throws an error
2. grenade launcher ammo capacity seems to be devided by 2 after you save and reopen a character file (so ares alpha GL suddenly only has ammo capacity of 3(m) instead of 6(m))
3. armor STR upgrade of military armor still seems to be enabled if you use the "un-equip all" function of armor bundles, only after unequipping the armor directly is the STR upgrade correctly switched off.
4. the AVC-7.62 battlerifle should have an unnamed RC modifier of 1, currently it has none.

thanks for keeping up the good work! smile.gif

I'll have #1 fixed in the next update.
#4 looks correct from what I can see. The Weapon has 1 point of RC without any modifications. The description just notes that the initial point of RC is coming from its design. (unless I had already corrected this after you posted this - I cleaned up a bunch of RC bits a few days ago)
I'll take a look at the other two when I get a chance. Not sure if I'll have these fixed for the next update. Have to see how much time I have with all of this moving nonsense going on. smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ May 24 2012, 01:05 PM) *
Ah, FUGG!

I came up with a name for every spirit I ever conjoured... all those names are gone now... instead I have an endless, but empty list of pulldowns to choose from!

Fudge... Nebular, is there a way to retrieve the names of my spirits? frown.gif

p.s.:
Anything new on the "Chummer 4 Android" front?

Not that I know if. The only thing I can think of is if you happen to have a copy of the save file that still contained all of those names.

Nothin' on the mobile front. I don't have any plans to do one and the one person who said the might work on it hasn't said a thing since then.
Nebular
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ May 24 2012, 11:02 PM) *
Sorry if this has come up before, but can a bonded focus add it's bonus to the displayed dice pools? For instance, a bonded F1 power focus could be shown as a 1 die pool modifier for Spellcasting, Summoning, etc. The focus, as of now, doesn't show up as a bonus on the skills tab or when printing a character sheet.

It should already be doing this. If you bond a Force 1 Power Focus, the totals for your MAG-related Skills (not including Counterspelling of course) should automatically increase by 1, and decrease again if you un-bond it. If you hover over the total value for the Skill, you should get a tooltip that shows how it's being calculated. The bonus from the Power Focus is included in the Dice Pool Modifiers value.
Nebular
QUOTE (CeeJay @ May 25 2012, 04:33 AM) *
- The Onotari Arms Kali from Gun Heaven 2 is listed under Sport Rifles, but it's an Assault Rifle.
- I get the following error message when I try to delete a vehicle sensor plugin:
-CJ

I've updated the Weapons file to correct the category.
I can't seem to reproduce the issue you're having with deleting a Vehicle Sensor. Does it happen with all Vehicles or just a particular one? Do you have a save file where this is occurring? If so, could you email it to me (nebular@shaw.ca) so I can see where the issue is?
Nebular
QUOTE (Sengir @ May 26 2012, 06:42 PM) *
A small feature request: Could the Karma/BP expenditures for skills and attributes be included in the output XML?

I tried to create a char sheet like this for a PBP game, but printing nonexistent BP values proved somewhat hard...

I'll add it to the list! biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ May 28 2012, 09:43 AM) *
Another thing:

You got "Official NPC"-packs(love those).
Do you intend to include the NPC´s from War! and other deepshadow-sourcebooks?

Maybe later? The NPCs actually take quite a while to put together. I have the ones for the Missions because I was actually running those and needed to make the characters and figured I'd share 'em, and the sample ones are there because they were created very early in Chummer's life to give working examples of how to put together a character. biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Tashiro @ May 28 2012, 07:42 PM) *
I decided to run a big event tonight, and Chummer proved invaluable with the 'critter' section. A few things though:

1) Can you switch to 'finished' mode without saving? I want to be able to quickly call up the attributes for a critter and use it for a fight, without having to save it as completed. Having it switch modes without saving would be awesome so I can just pull up a critter when I need it, and just use it.

2) Blood Spirits. I see nothing for letting a spirit be a blood spirit (I suggest making it a metavariant for spirit). I had to input the powers manually for blood spirits (Street Magic, Pg 140), which comes out of the spirit's points for gaining powers - even though these would be free.

3) Bugs. Bugs have variant powers, depending on bug type. I suggest having these also be a metavariant (bug type), which would allow the bugs to be designed appropriately. I had three different bugs in the game, and had to quickly build them up for accuracy (including between queen types and such).

Just some suggestions, thanks!

Hmm, interesting points. I'll add these to my list o' stuff and see what I can come up with. I was looking at Blood Spirits before and wasn't sure how to go about it. The Metavariant method might work. I'll have to take a look at them again. Might also work as just having a Blood Spirit checkbox if things are consistent for all Blood Spirits. Glad to hear it was helpful. biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (bannockburn @ May 29 2012, 05:44 AM) *
Found another inconsistency, I think:

When adding a personalized grip to a melee weapon (in my case a sword) it adds to recoil compensation, instead of conferring +1 to the dice pool.
The option is still shown in the mouseover, when hovering over the dice pool in the gear section, but it says 'Personalized Grip (0)'.

Wow, I completely missed the option for it to be applied to melee Weapons. I've updated the Weapons data file to include Personalized Grip, Melee which will correctly apply the +1 Dice Pool modifier to a melee Weapon.
bannockburn
That was ... quick. You continue to amaze smile.gif
Thank you very much ^^
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 29 2012, 08:25 AM) *
DV 9 and AP -3 is how the books shows it should be and notes that those numbers include the High-Power Chambering in them. Unless there's an errata for the book (lol), these will be staying where they're at.

I've done a second look through at the sniper rifles, and I'm starting to feel the same about leaving the stats as is. With the HP mod the Terracotta Arms AM-47 is on par with the higher end sniper rifles, and if it were removed it'd be below par with the worst of the same. Gauging by price and availability, it's slightly cheaper than taking a HK PSG Enforcer or Walter MA-2100 or Shiawase Arms Police Response (all sniper rifles with Damage 7P & AP -3; the weakest snipers there are) and adding the High-Power mod after market.

That, and I found that the Cavalier Arms Sheriff is also has the High-Powered mod, doesn't say it's in the stats directly, but based on the stats it certainly does already have it included. A heavy pistol with Damage 8P & AP -4? No way it's not already included.

Oh, and I hope you've been keeping up on this thread, Nebular. Basically an argument on whether or not HP ammo's -2 DP applies to the first shot or not, and whether or not it's negatable by RC (personally I'd say no and yes, respectively; waiting to see the results).
Nebular
QUOTE (Tashiro @ May 28 2012, 07:42 PM) *

I've updated the Critters file to include the different bug types as Metavariants. Blood Spirits will be a checkbox that appears in the Select Critter window in the next update.
Tashiro
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 29 2012, 02:44 PM) *
I've updated the Critters file to include the different bug types as Metavariants. Blood Spirits will be a checkbox that appears in the Select Critter window in the next update.

Awesome! Thanks! smile.gif
Regiment
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 8 2012, 10:23 AM) *
- when buying/adding an armor you can add the "Attitude" improvements (Carbon boron, delta amyloid and kevlar weaving) to every type of armor, even though it should only be possible for clothing and armor clothing

QUOTE (Nebular @ May 8 2012, 12:13 PM) *
I've updated the Armor data file to correct this.

I noticed a problem with this. While, the items that should be classified as armor in this particular list (armor vest, swat gear, etc) should not benefit from the "Attitude" improvements, there are some items on that list that should be able to: Armored Jacket, Lined Coat, Armored Clothing, and possibly even FFBS should have these options.

I would much rather see the option on the list and not use it out of common sense and RAI, or as a selectable option, than to not see it at all.

Just a thought cyber.gif
BishopMcQ
I'm finding that anytime I print directly from Chummer to Acrobat PDF, the lettering is all turned to random digits. Exporting to HTML and then printing solves the issue.
Hellfire
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 29 2012, 03:25 PM) *

Actually, no. This weapon has no notes in it that the high-power chambering stats are already included.

But while you are at it, neither does the Shiawase Arms Heavy Tactical (no notes that HP stats are included), therefore if you follow your "rule" above, this heavy pistol should arrive at DV 9 with AP -3 total, which is at least IMO too high for a heavy pistol.

best regards
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 29 2012, 10:58 PM) *
It should already be doing this. If you bond a Force 1 Power Focus, the totals for your MAG-related Skills (not including Counterspelling of course) should automatically increase by 1, and decrease again if you un-bond it. If you hover over the total value for the Skill, you should get a tooltip that shows how it's being calculated. The bonus from the Power Focus is included in the Dice Pool Modifiers value.

Strange...yeah, I can see the bonus if I create a new character, but I have a character in career mode that doesn't show the bonus.

I emailed you the character file, I hope that's ok
Nebular
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 30 2012, 02:20 AM) *
Actually, no. This weapon has no notes in it that the high-power chambering stats are already included.

But while you are at it, neither does the Shiawase Arms Heavy Tactical (no notes that HP stats are included), therefore if you follow your "rule" above, this heavy pistol should arrive at DV 9 with AP -3 total, which is at least IMO too high for a heavy pistol.

best regards

Hmm, I think I got confused between the two Weapons I was flipping between in the XML file and the PDF. Being temporarily reduced to 1 monitor is really messing with me. It seems weird that all but these two Weapons that have the High-Powered Chambering Mod have the note that it has been factored into their stats. I'm thinking what is printed in the PDF is correct, they just forgot to include the note below the stats. 9P is the highest available DV for a Sniper Rifle, so that seems right (they range from 7P to 9P), and I agree that 9P for the Heavy Tactical is insane; 7P (with the exception of the Ares Viper Slivergun at 8P(f)) is as high as they go.
Nebular
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ May 30 2012, 03:58 AM) *
Strange...yeah, I can see the bonus if I create a new character, but I have a character in career mode that doesn't show the bonus.

I emailed you the character file, I hope that's ok

Yup! Looks like the Power Focus was added before I updated the Foci to include their bonuses. Just removed the Power Focus from the character, re-added it so the new information is applied, and emailed it back. biggrin.gif
Nebular
Build 388
  • fixed an issue where clicking the Enable All or Delete All buttons on the Improvements tab with a group selected would throw an error
  • fixed an issue where Underbarrel Grenade Launchers that come as part of a Weapon were not being properly marked as Underbarrel Weapons which caused errors to be thrown when adding Weapon Accessories and Mods until the file has been saved and reloaded
  • Equip All and Unequip All buttons for Armor Bundles now correctly add and remove Improvements for Armor Mods and Gear
  • Underbarrel Weapons that come as part of a base Weapon (such as the Ares Alpha Grenade Launcher) no longer have their Ammo cut in half when loading a save file
  • Underbarrel Weapons now set their available options under the FIRE! button correctly
  • added a checkbox to the Critter Powers tab to control whether or not each Critter Power counts towards the Critter's Power Point limit
  • changed how Spirits calculate their number of used Power Points
  • added a Blood Spirit checkbox to the Select Critter window when the Spirits category is selected which automatically adds the additional Critter Powers a Blood Spirit receives for free
  • added tooltips to the Fading, Drain Resistance, and Spell Dice Pool fields
  • Attributes now include <bp /> in their printout XML to indicate the amount of BP/Karma that has been spent on them (only accurate for characters that have not yet spent Karma on improving Attributes after starting their career)
  • Skills now include <bp /> in their printout XML to indicate the amount of BP/Karma that has been spent on them (only accurate for characters that have not yet spent Karma on improving Skills after starting their career)
  • adding a Fake License to a character that only has one Restricted item no longer automatically selects the item and instead keeps the Select Item window open, letting you choose the one item or enter a custom name
Nemo
Hello Nebular,

why do get a mystic adept an astral Initiative score and astral Init passes? Mystic adepts can't astral project.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nemo @ May 30 2012, 03:45 PM) *
Hello Nebular,

why do get a mystic adept an astral Initiative score and astral Init passes? Mystic adepts can't astral project.

You can use Shade from Arsenal to Astrally Project. So technically everyone should have an astral initiative and astral passes. smile.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 30 2012, 09:40 PM) *
Yup! Looks like the Power Focus was added before I updated the Foci to include their bonuses. Just removed the Power Focus from the character, re-added it so the new information is applied, and emailed it back. biggrin.gif

Woot! Thank you very much sir! smile.gif
Thirty Second Artbomb
Maybe I'm just having a few moments of derp again, but is there any way to add things to raptor cyberlegs? They have a listed capacity of 10 in Augmentation, but it doesn't seem like there's any way to add hardware to them in Chummer.
SpellBinder
I've made them as custom content, but currently I don't have it publicly available. Basically they work like individual cyberlegs, with a capacity of 10, but chummer doesn't seem to like tracking that capacity.

Added: Okay, had to make a few tweaks (because Modular Plug-Ins were changed in how they're handled), and I've got something that works. What I've got is listed as a Cyberlimb Enhancement that is to be placed in the root with the rest of the cyberlimbs and such. Technically you're supposed to replace at least the lower parts of your legs and get a modular upgrade, so it kinda makes sense to have them sitting independent of your true cyberlegs. And with the Improvements tab you can add the buff as a category for the Movement Percent and Gymnastics at least, and switch it on and off as necessary.
CeeJay
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 29 2012, 05:05 PM) *
I've updated the Weapons file to correct the category.
I can't seem to reproduce the issue you're having with deleting a Vehicle Sensor. Does it happen with all Vehicles or just a particular one? Do you have a save file where this is occurring? If so, could you email it to me (nebular@shaw.ca) so I can see where the issue is?

Hmm, that's a tricky one, I think. There's actually no need to send you a save file, cause the bug only comes up, when I create a new character. After opening a saved file I can delete sensor plugins just fine. It's only when build a new one that I have this problem.
For what it's worth, here's a step-by-step description of what I did to produce the error message:
  • Create a new character (400 BP, human)
  • Buy a vehicle (Which one isn't important, I have seen the error with a modified chariot drone, a Rover 2068 and a Patrol-1),
  • Buy a Vehicle sensor plug-in (for instance an Ultrawideband Radar)
  • Select the Ultrawideband radar and click on "Delete"
  • Chummer throws an error

As I've already mentioned, when I save the character after buying the Sensor plugin, close it and open it again, i can delete the Ultrawideband radar without error.

Hope that helps you.

-CJ
Vilda
QUOTE (Nemo @ May 30 2012, 09:45 PM) *
Hello Nebular,

Any adept can go into astral if he takes corresponding power. Astral Projection, afaik, can not remember the name correctly.
SpellBinder
Adepts and Mystics cannot project. The power is called "Astral Perception", and only lets the adept or mystic see into the astral. They still can't have an out-of-body experience like a magician can, at least not without outside help.
McDougle
Please include a field to name your associated spirits.

I had a name for every spirit I ever conjoured(as I posted they got lost) and now I only have that dropdown left.
I´m fine with the dropdown, but would still like to name those spirits(because that char knows several different earth-elementals ec.).
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 1 2012, 09:15 PM) *
Please include a field to name your associated spirits.

I had a name for every spirit I ever conjoured(as I posted they got lost) and now I only have that dropdown left.
I´m fine with the dropdown, but would still like to name those spirits(because that char knows several different earth-elementals ec.).

There are notes associated with each spirit/sprite. You could put thee name there, at least for now.
Vilda
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 1 2012, 10:56 PM) *
Adepts and Mystics cannot project. The power is called "Astral Perception", and only lets the adept or mystic see into the astral. They still can't have an out-of-body experience like a magician can, at least not without outside help.

Thanks, my mistake, then.
Tashiro
Vehicle Weapons: I'm having a hell of a time giving ammunition for the water gun and for the glop gun. I figured the latter would be a capsule round firing freeze foam, since it didn't accept normal freeze foam as ammunition. And I've no idea how to add water as ammunition. :\
SpellBinder
Two funkily odd weapons I've not seriously looked at. In the least I think the freeze foam can be added easy as ammo, with its rating x4 cost being per shot, which puts them somewhere in the middle for ammo costs when compared to assault cannon rounds, AV rounds, and the like.

The water cannon... frown.gif sadly I don't have any ideas yet as for costs, but some kind of water shot holder could be placed into the ammo list.
Tashiro
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 4 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Two funkily odd weapons I've not seriously looked at. In the least I think the freeze foam can be added easy as ammo, with its rating x4 cost being per shot, which puts them somewhere in the middle for ammo costs when compared to assault cannon rounds, AV rounds, and the like.

The water cannon... frown.gif sadly I don't have any ideas yet as for costs, but some kind of water shot holder could be placed into the ammo list.

The problem is, I have no idea how to buy them in Chummer. My wife's got three drones, and wanted water cannons, but we couldn't buy ammo for them, and then tried again for the glop gun, and also failed. :\
SpellBinder
Ah, can't buy ammo for those guns unless you go with what's already listed in the Ammo menu. The ammo would have to be added into the XML file.

If you like, I've already written a custom file to add these, downloadable here, that can be used in the short term.
ShadowWalker
Have a look at the ammo for the Stun weapons. You can use that as a basis for how the water cannon and foam should look.
Tashiro
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 4 2012, 10:53 PM) *
Ah, can't buy ammo for those guns unless you go with what's already listed in the Ammo menu. The ammo would have to be added into the XML file.

If you like, I've already written a custom file to add these, downloadable here, that can be used in the short term.

Yeah, it looks like they're not in the ammo menu at all. Not in a way that can be loaded into the drone.
McDougle
Arsenal Page 47:

Industrial Line:
The hardy fabric is also resistant to liquids and flame,
providing 2 points of Fire Resistance and Chemical Protection
each (see p. 327, SR4A). A winterwear accessory line also provides
thermal protection for outdoor work in the winter, offering an
additional 2 points of Insulation.
---> those plugins are missing

p.s.:
Was able to recover all my spirits name from an old chummer save-file. biggrin.gif Damn, I´m glad I make backups once a while. biggrin.gif
Marcus Tarrow
Awesome program Nebular, no more battered notepad for me biggrin.gif

One little issue I've encountered, I may have spotted a repeatable bug involving the bonus applicable from emotitoys (nonmobile and minidrone versions, all ratings). The bonus to social skills doesn't seem to be removed if you purchase one and then remove it again during character creation. Got up to a +24 die pool bonus before I twigged what was happening rotfl.gif I can recreate and give you an afflicted savefile if it'll help track down the cause?
Nebular
QUOTE (Tashiro @ Jun 4 2012, 11:52 PM) *
Yeah, it looks like they're not in the ammo menu at all. Not in a way that can be loaded into the drone.

I'm alive! biggrin.gif

I should have these Weapons fixed up in the next update. They'll likely just be handled in the same way as electric Weapons where they don't require an actual Ammo piece of Gear; you just click on Reload to refill the Weapon back up to its maximum.
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 7 2012, 01:28 PM) *
Industrial Line:
The hardy fabric is also resistant to liquids and flame,
providing 2 points of Fire Resistance and Chemical Protection
each (see p. 327, SR4A). A winterwear accessory line also provides
thermal protection for outdoor work in the winter, offering an
additional 2 points of Insulation.
---> those plugins are missing

p.s.:
Was able to recover all my spirits name from an old chummer save-file. biggrin.gif Damn, I´m glad I make backups once a while. biggrin.gif

From what I've seen in the Armor file and in Chummer itself, all of the Industrious items have their Fire and Chemical Protection Mods, and the Winterwear item includes its Insulation Mod.

I'll add a field to the Spirit/Sprite entry to allow a name to be entered since the current field has been somewhat re-tasked to be the Metatype (my intention was for it to always be the Metatype, but that's apparently not how it was always used wink.gif).
Nebular
QUOTE (Marcus Tarrow @ Jun 7 2012, 04:15 PM) *
Awesome program Nebular, no more battered notepad for me biggrin.gif

One little issue I've encountered, I may have spotted a repeatable bug involving the bonus applicable from emotitoys (nonmobile and minidrone versions, all ratings). The bonus to social skills doesn't seem to be removed if you purchase one and then remove it again during character creation. Got up to a +24 die pool bonus before I twigged what was happening rotfl.gif I can recreate and give you an afflicted savefile if it'll help track down the cause?

I'll take a look at this first with what I have and see if I can reproduce it. I'll let you know if a need a save file in the event that I can't reproduce it myself. smile.gif
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 8 2012, 12:57 PM) *
I'm alive! biggrin.gif

I should have these Weapons fixed up in the next update. They'll likely just be handled in the same way as electric Weapons where they don't require an actual Ammo piece of Gear; you just click on Reload to refill the Weapon back up to its maximum.

Could you change the stun weapons to work that way? Right now they require ammo. The ammo costs nothing, but it's still required to be in the gear.
Tashiro
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 8 2012, 11:57 AM) *
I'm alive! biggrin.gif

For the goop gun, I think you're supposed to put the freeze foam into the capsule rounds (heavy weapons). It makes the most amount of sense, since chemical rounds (which the freeze foam is) would use capsule rounds. For water, I have no bloody clue.
ShadowWalker
The Dice Pool for casting a spell is including a power focus the character has, but the tool tip is not including it.
The Resist Drain for a spell that is limited does not include the limited in the dice pool, but the tool tip includes it.

It would be nice if weapons include locations. This way you can show which ones are at home and which ones you are carrying, or even where you are carrying them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012