Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
IridiosDZ
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Mar 23 2012, 08:24 PM) *
Would it be possible to add a print preview allowing to decide without printing to paper where to put page breaks?

Install a PDF printer to your machine. Before you print to paper you can print to PDF and check the page breaks there. It is a bit of a kludge, but it works.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (IridiosDZ @ Mar 24 2012, 09:13 AM) *
Install a PDF printer to your machine. Before you print to paper you can print to PDF and check the page breaks there. It is a bit of a kludge, but it works.

Hadn't thought of that, I have one installed.
Nebular
QUOTE (Cojuzei @ Mar 24 2012, 04:13 AM) *
Trying to mark a character as ready and it gives me 2 errors. For one, it tells me that an item is over capacity. Can you make it so it tells me which item is over capacity?

Second issue is with the monocle. It has backscatter x-ray and vision magnification for a total Avail of 19. I did take restricted gear (3 times, twice for the rifle and once for this monocle), but it says the monocle requres 2 restricted gear? The base monocle shouldn't require one...just the entire monocle by itself. Can you take a look at that?

As of build 303, it should tell you which items are over your character's Avail limit when you try to move to Career Mode.

I'll have the plugins that add to their parent's Avail being checked on their own for Avail rules fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Mar 23 2012, 09:12 PM) *
I have an SCK Model 100 submachine gun loaded with stick-n-shock rounds. When I click Fire either 1 or 3 rounds I get an Exception.

What I was wondering is if it's possible to do a print preview, not sure if dot net has that. Something that shows what it will look like on the printer before actually printing it.
or may be selecting page numbers to print if that's possible. A Print window with page selection, etc.

Took a look at the save file you sent me. I can't see to get it to throw an error. Firing the SCK Model 100 with its stick-n-shock ammo seems to work using the latest build on my machine. I've tried reloading it a number of times, selecting different random junk and firing it again to see if having something else selected on other tabs might be causing it but cannot get it to actually break... Is it still happening to you with the latest build?
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Mar 24 2012, 11:17 AM) *
Took a look at the save file you sent me. I can't see to get it to throw an error. Firing the SCK Model 100 with its stick-n-shock ammo seems to work using the latest build on my machine. I've tried reloading it a number of times, selecting different random junk and firing it again to see if having something else selected on other tabs might be causing it but cannot get it to actually break... Is it still happening to you with the latest build?

Last night, I opened Chummer. Updated it to the latest version. Opened the character to play for the evening. Added the ammo as they were gotten during play. Loaded the ammo. Tried to fire and got the error.
Now that I have reopened Chummer, and the character, when I try firing it works fine. So no clue what the problem was last night.
Just tried changing ammo and reloading, and still working. just weird.
ShadowWalker
When bonding a foci could you put the karma cost as well as some description of which item is being bonded in the message?
Would be nice if the karma cost was mentioned in other messages, like skills as well.

I was looking at the wiki to try and find notes on the how to create an override file and noticed that there is no mention of custom files or override files.
Even if it's just something mentioning how to name them. That would be good. smile.gif

Edit: Never mind about the wiki, I guess there just isn't a link in the "How To" section, but I found a link in the FAQ.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Mar 24 2012, 08:31 AM) *
Last night, I opened Chummer. Updated it to the latest version. Opened the character to play for the evening. Added the ammo as they were gotten during play. Loaded the ammo. Tried to fire and got the error.
Now that I have reopened Chummer, and the character, when I try firing it works fine. So no clue what the problem was last night.
Just tried changing ammo and reloading, and still working. just weird.

Maybe something that got stuck in the RAM? I remember years ago (as in DOS 6.2 & Windows 3.1 years ago) a quirk of a game that I had to reboot the computer to get the sound to work on it properly. Seemed to me that the audio drivers didn't unload on the reboot, and the game could then use them.
KarmaInferno
Is there a way to set software so it DOESN'T come auto-equipped with Copy Protection and Registration?

Missions has a houserule where acquired programs are assumed to have been hacked already to remove those options, and it would be nice not to have to delete them in Chummer over and over and over.

Thanks!

-k
ChatNoir
I'm not sure what you're asking. For Matrix programs you just have to check the "hacked" box and you won't have the protection and registration. Plus the price will be cut to 10%.
Because the way I see it, but if you want the standard program, without those two options, I see a problem. One of the main differences between a hacked program and a classic one is that there is support. Bugfixes, adaptation for new countermeasures, whatever help you stay SOTA.
I don't see that happenning on a program without Copy protection and Registration.
Gwynfallan
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Mar 24 2012, 10:17 PM) *
Is there a way to set software so it DOESN'T come auto-equipped with Copy Protection and Registration?

Under Tools > Options > General, about half way down the list are two lines to "Automatically add" Copy Protections and Registrations. Uncheck the boxes and future programs won't add these ratings. It won't erase the already listed Copy Protections and Registrations from existing items (you'll have to delete those manually), but it will stop them from being posted to future programs.

Using hacked programs gives you (hacked) in brackets after the program name and does not include the two features, but I've found removing the two features on legal programs I'll likely never tweak with saves a lot of space on my character sheet.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Gwynfallan @ Mar 25 2012, 06:46 AM) *
Under Tools > Options > General, about half way down the list are two lines to "Automatically add" Copy Protections and Registrations. Uncheck the boxes and future programs won't add these ratings. It won't erase the already listed Copy Protections and Registrations from existing items (you'll have to delete those manually), but it will stop them from being posted to future programs.

Using hacked programs gives you (hacked) in brackets after the program name and does not include the two features, but I've found removing the two features on legal programs I'll likely never tweak with saves a lot of space on my character sheet.

Ah, thanks. I was looking at the house rules and optional rules tabs.

ChatNoir, to clarify, in Shadowrun Missions, the houserule is that programs are purchased at full price, do not degrade, and are assumed to have had their Registration option removed. On double checking, the Copy Protection is NOT removed, and in fact cannot be removed, meaning that if you want multiple copies of a program you have to buy them.

As an aside, I notice that normally if you attach programs to an Agent, those programs can be modified as normal with options. However, if you add the Agent first to a Commlink, instead of as a standalone bit of gear, you cannot add options to attached programs. Similarly, if I attach a program to a camera that's installed inside a sensor package, that program can't have options either.

-k
Gwynfallan
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Mar 25 2012, 05:35 AM) *
As an aside, I notice that normally if you attach programs to an Agent, those programs can be modified as normal with options. However, if you add the Agent first to a Commlink, instead of as a standalone bit of gear, you cannot add options to attached programs. Similarly, if I attach a program to a camera that's installed inside a sensor package, that program can't have options either.

Chummer seems to have a limit of four tiers (for example Select Gear > Commlink > Commlink OS > One Last Tier). If you move your agent up a tier, you should be able to fit the programs and program options onto the agent. Same thing goes with sensors and anything else. My way around it is to run programs from my commlink rather than my OS if I want to have agents or options, or from Select Gear rather than my commlink if I want an agent to run programs with options.

Of course, as I type this, I'm realizing adding an additional tier or two to gear could be a potentially easy fix for Nebular.
Nebular
QUOTE (Gwynfallan @ Mar 25 2012, 10:49 PM) *
Chummer seems to have a limit of four tiers (for example Select Gear > Commlink > Commlink OS > One Last Tier). If you move your agent up a tier, you should be able to fit the programs and program options onto the agent. Same thing goes with sensors and anything else. My way around it is to run programs from my commlink rather than my OS if I want to have agents or options, or from Select Gear rather than my commlink if I want an agent to run programs with options.

Of course, as I type this, I'm realizing adding an additional tier or two to gear could be a potentially easy fix for Nebular.

I'm very slowly trying to move away from that limitation. It's not quite as easy as it might sound. biggrin.gif
b0bd3n4rd
Hey there! I'm new to this board but have been using Chummer for a few months and what can I say, I'm hooked! Amazing tool that is actually adding to the whole experience of Shadowrun...
Close to perfect imho short of a few bugs. One that irritates me at the moment is that upgraded Autopilot software isn't taken into account when calculating the Pilot rating of a vehicle (it actually is in Chummer but not on the vehicle sheet). Same thing when you buy a maneuver software for instance, it appears in the list of Gears but doesn't impact the Maneuver rating.

Otherwise it's running smoothly. I just got the new iPad and have been tweaking a character sheet to use with it, and it's coming along pretty sweet.

Keep up the good work wink.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (b0bd3n4rd @ Mar 27 2012, 12:29 PM) *
Hey there! I'm new to this board but have been using Chummer for a few months and what can I say, I'm hooked! Amazing tool that is actually adding to the whole experience of Shadowrun...
Close to perfect imho short of a few bugs. One that irritates me at the moment is that upgraded Autopilot software isn't taken into account when calculating the Pilot rating of a vehicle (it actually is in Chummer but not on the vehicle sheet). Same thing when you buy a maneuver software for instance, it appears in the list of Gears but doesn't impact the Maneuver rating.

Otherwise it's running smoothly. I just got the new iPad and have been tweaking a character sheet to use with it, and it's coming along pretty sweet.

Keep up the good work wink.gif

I'll have the Pilot bit fixed in the next update. It's currently using its base Rating instead of its total Rating. I'll also add <maneuver /> to the Vehicle's printout XML which while make getting its Maneuver Autosoft Rating easier.
b0bd3n4rd
Great news, thanks for your quick reply! Actually I just checked, it's not just Maneuver, any soft you buy shows up in the Gear section but the list of programs on the left side of the table never updates.
Nebular
QUOTE (b0bd3n4rd @ Mar 27 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Great news, thanks for your quick reply! Actually I just checked, it's not just Maneuver, any soft you buy shows up in the Gear section but the list of programs on the left side of the table never updates.

I'm not sure what you're referring to here... when I add any of the listed Matrix Programs (such as Exploit) to a Vehicle and print the sheet again, the sheet shows the Rating of the appropriate Program. I believe the software needs to be added directly to the Vehicle though instead of to another device attached to the Vehicle.
b0bd3n4rd
My bad, it works when I use the program in English, it must be a French translation problem.
Nebular
QUOTE (b0bd3n4rd @ Mar 28 2012, 01:08 PM) *
My bad, it works when I use the program in English, it must be a French translation problem.

Ah, that would do it. KeyMasterOfGoezer designed the Vehicle sheet and has it looking for the English program names since it needs to find those exact programs. smile.gif (The idea being if you're looking at the entire sheet with its English labels, you'd likely be using English as your language) It should be pretty simple for someone who knows the language to make the few changes to get it to work in French. The modified sheet can be placed in the sheets\fr directory which is where language-specific ones can be put without fear of them being overwritten by English ones later by the update window.
Nebular
Build 350
  • plugins that add to their parent's Avail are no longer considered as being outside of the character's Avail when attempting to move the character to Career Mode, resulting in 2 items over Avail instead of 1
  • confirm Karma Expense messages are now more verbose and include what the item's new Rating will be and the amount of Karma that needs to be spent
  • added support for Roommates to both Standard and Advanced Lifestyles
  • Standard Lifestyles can now be edited to change their % to Pay and number of Roommates
  • Vehicles now write their total Pilot Rating instead of base Pilot Rating in the printout XML
  • added <maneuver /> tag to Vehicles in the printout XML to make getting a Vehicle's Maneuver Autosoft Rating easier
  • added support for <childcostmultiplier /> and <childavailmodifier /> to Gear which multiplies the Cost and increases the Avail of all plugins attached to it respectively
  • added Spare Clip (HK Urban Fighter) to Gear which properly handles the increased Cost and Avail for Ammo for the HK Urban Fighter
Changed Strings
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpense
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseSpecialization
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseEnemy
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseSpend
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseRemove
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseComplexFormOption
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseFocus
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseJoinGroup
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseLeaveGroup
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseJoinNetwork
  • Message_ConfirmKarmaExpenseLeaveNetwork
New Strings
  • Label_SelectLifestyle_Roommates
  • Menu_EditLifestyle
Nebular
The Critters file has been updated to add the missing Contagion, Carnage, and Smog Spirits from Street Magic. Traditions and Streams data files have been updated to make all Sprits/Sprites named consistently and match the names of the Critters found in the Critters file.
Nebular
QUOTE (esprism @ Mar 23 2012, 10:54 AM) *
"animal availability and cost chart" P 34 from Running Wild.

If I buy a Wolf for example :

Wolf 12R 1,000¥ Middle/250¥

It cost 1000¥ to buy and require a middle lifestyle (modified with advances lifestyle options) +250¥ per month.

It's not very important to deal with all parameters but i don't find how to buy a critter for a character.

It's in "Runner's Guide P.159" chapter "Roommates"

I've update the Gear data file to include the purchasable animals from Running Wild.
Nebular
QUOTE (taeksosin @ Mar 20 2012, 10:43 PM) *
Regarding that Nebular, here's the thread that I'm pulling values from.

Udoshi's Technomancer Houserules: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=36511

Some gratuitous copy-pasta, I know, but I at least cut it into slightly bite sized chunks. If these things are feasible, fantastic. If not, I'll just make my TM loving player make his characters by hand smile.gif

I've taken some time to read through these. They stay too much from the standard rules to make implementing them feasible.
taeksosin
No problem. Thanks for taking a look for me.
ShadowWalker
When taking a Technomancer to Submersion Grade 5 the confirmation window is saying the cost would be 16 Karma.
I have both Network and Task checked. 3 * 5 + 10 - 40% = 15.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Mar 30 2012, 08:56 AM) *
When taking a Technomancer to Submersion Grade 5 the confirmation window is saying the cost would be 16 Karma.
I have both Network and Task checked. 3 * 5 + 10 - 40% = 15.

Rather than multiplying it by 0.6, it's apparently multiplying it by 0.60000000000000009 which causes it to calculate the total as 16 instead of 15. I'll have this fixed in tonight's update. wobble.gif
ShadowWalker
In relation to Skills Groups and Specializations.
I found this in the FAQ.

When can you break up a skill group into its component skills? Can you break it up during character creation? Can I break apart a skill group in order to buy a specialization for one of the skills?

At character creation, skill groups may not be broken up into individual skills for further improvement. Specializations may not be taken for skill group skills at character creation.

After character creation, you can break apart a skill group whenever you want. Any time you improve a single skill within a skill group, including taking a specialization for a skill in that group, that skill group is automatically broken up.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Mar 30 2012, 11:57 AM) *
Rather than multiplying it by 0.6, it's apparently multiplying it by 0.60000000000000009 which causes it to calculate the total as 16 instead of 15. I'll have this fixed in tonight's update. wobble.gif

Gotta love floating point variables and math. It's approximately 0.6!
Cranstonvm
Are you considering adding the April Fools Dragon PC rules?
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Cranstonvm @ Mar 30 2012, 04:34 PM) *

You might be able to add them as a custom file, and 2 days hence for it's release would be the perfect release date. smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Cranstonvm @ Mar 30 2012, 04:34 PM) *

lol. Found them through Google. I don't think I've seen these before. I've added these to Omae in the Data section. The item is called "April Fool's Day Dragon PCs". biggrin.gif
Nebular
Build 352
    - added support for <selectsprite /> to the Improvement Manager which lets the character select an additional Sprite that they can compile
    - added a Create Critter item to the link Spirit/Sprite menu (see below)
    - fixed an issue where deleting a piece of Gear would not remove the Improvements created by any of its plugins
    - fixed an issue where selling a piece of Gear would not remove the Improvements created by any of its plugins
    - fixed a rounding error where the cost to purchase an Initiation/Submersion Rating could be off by 1 point
New Strings
    - MenuItem_CreateCritter
    - Message_SelectCritterType
    - Message_UnknownCritterType
    - MessageTitle_SelectCritterType
Create Critter for Spirits and Sprites

Spirits and Sprites now have a Create Critter item in their link menu when they are not currently linked to another save file. Selecting this automatically creates the Critter at the appropriate Force, puts it in Career Mode, saves it, links it to the Spirit/Sprite, and opens the file in one click.
Nebular
Build 353
  • fixed an issue where Gear that had an Avail of Rating + X would cause an error to be thrown when selecting its parent
  • adding Gear to a Vehicle no longer causes the character to incorrectly receive the Gear's Improvements
  • transferring Gear to a Vehicle now properly removes Improvements from the character
  • transferring Gear from a Vehicle now properly adds Improvements to the character
  • Select Metatype window no longer shows Categories that have no items for its current context
ShadowWalker
Just in case you missed this.
I found the following about Skill Groups and Specializations in the FAQ.

When can you break up a skill group into its component skills? Can you break it up during character creation? Can I break apart a skill group in order to buy a specialization for one of the skills?

At character creation, skill groups may not be broken up into individual skills for further improvement. Specializations may not be taken for skill group skills at character creation.

After character creation, you can break apart a skill group whenever you want. Any time you improve a single skill within a skill group, including taking a specialization for a skill in that group, that skill group is automatically broken up.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Mar 31 2012, 07:12 AM) *
Just in case you missed this.
I found the following about Skill Groups and Specializations in the FAQ.

Yeah, saw that last night. I did last night's fix late last night after I got home from my game to address a rather critical problem (and the Metatype category filtering which was just a quick copy/paste of code) and just wanted to go to bed. biggrin.gif There's also a small problem with Skill Specializations being re-enabled in Career Mode when you break a Skill Group that needs to be fixed as well. I'll have the Skill Group and Specialization thing fixed in the next update.
The Wrestling Troll
Could you add a specialization dropdown menu for the spellcasting specialization? (combat spells, health, illusion, detection, manipulation) and add the dices gained from that to the dice pool shown in the spells tab?
Also dice bonus from mentor spirits don't show in the spells tabs dice pool. And if it isn't asked too much, could you add a dice roller to each selected spell, similar to the skills tab smile.gif ?

If it isn't too much to ask, could you add an option to create backups of the char file if you click "mark this char as created" and press save? Already lost some chars because I forgot to save it under a different name first nyahnyah.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (The Wrestling Troll @ Mar 31 2012, 03:19 PM) *
Could you add a specialization dropdown menu for the spellcasting specialization? (combat spells, health, illusion, detection, manipulation) and add the dices gained from that to the dice pool shown in the spells tab?
Also dice bonus from mentor spirits don't show in the spells tabs dice pool. And if it isn't asked too much, could you add a dice roller to each selected spell, similar to the skills tab smile.gif ?

If it isn't too much to ask, could you add an option to create backups of the char file if you click "mark this char as created" and press save? Already lost some chars because I forgot to save it under a different name first nyahnyah.gif

I've updated the Skills and Mentors data files to address the stuff you mentioned. If you have a Mentor Spirit that should provide a bonus to a Spell Category, you can either remove the Mentor Spirit Quality and re-add it, or select Special > Re-Apply Improvements and select your Mentor Spirit again to get their new bonuses.

Spellcasting's Specialization affecting the dice pool, the dice roller button, and the backup option will be in the next update. smile.gif (I'll also add it next to the Complex Forms and Weapon dice pools)
ShadowWalker
Would it be possible to add the ability to attach a Commlink to the Weapon Commlink Accessory?
I know you were looking at doing that as well for the Headware Commlink as well.

Would it be possible to put something in that would show how many legs Walker Mode has?
Being able to add Cyberleg mods to individual legs would be nice. Want to put a Cyber Holster in a leg of a Manservant. smile.gif
b0bd3n4rd
Is there a way to insert line breaks in a textfield? Specifically, I would like to use the Game Notes area but when I print it out it ignores line breaks. I tried adding \n, </br>, &#xD; nothing works...
Hellfire
Hello,

just noticed an error: when clicking on one of the components (eg sub-program) of program packages (for example the FTL Matrixware Net Wizard) after adding it, the program shows an error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

once you save the character and reopen it again th error is gone.

Furthernmore putting one of the program packages in a custom PACKS gear package results in an odd behavior: when you add the PACKs package to a character the program package content is added twice to the gear (for example: FTL Matrixware Net Wizard, adds 2x analyze, 2x browse, 2x command, 2x edit and 2x purge under the same parent group "FTL Matrixware Net Wizard")
The Wrestling Troll
I need to ask you Nebular, how do you manage to update Chummer so quickly? Almost every day you throw out updates, bugfixes and improvements upon community feedback! How can you have a social life next to offering such an amazing service biggrin.gif ?
Hellfire
one other minor glitch just noticed:
I have a mage in career mode and just learned Arcana (skill 1) he has LOG 5 and a cerebral booster 3 (so effective LOG cool.gif, however the skill total only shows 6, even though it should be 9 according to my understanding, furthermore the printed out character sheet shows a pool modifier of -3 for something unknown...
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Mar 31 2012, 06:46 PM) *
Would it be possible to add the ability to attach a Commlink to the Weapon Commlink Accessory?
I know you were looking at doing that as well for the Headware Commlink as well.

Would it be possible to put something in that would show how many legs Walker Mode has?
Being able to add Cyberleg mods to individual legs would be nice. Want to put a Cyber Holster in a leg of a Manservant. smile.gif

I think I finally have Cyberware Commlinks working.

The only way to record the number of legs Walker Mode has is to attach a note to the Vehicle Mod. Most of the drones that have this Mod don't actually say how many legs they have, so I can't really assume a particular number for them. You can still add the Cyber Holster to the Walker Mode Vehicle Mod though. There shouldn't be anything stopping you from doing it as far as the app is concerned.
Nebular
QUOTE (b0bd3n4rd @ Apr 1 2012, 03:42 AM) *
Is there a way to insert line breaks in a textfield? Specifically, I would like to use the Game Notes area but when I print it out it ignores line breaks. I tried adding \n, </br>, &#xD; nothing works...

These are added to the individual character sheets quite a while ago. Any line breaks you put in the note fields should automatically appear. Is there a particular sheet you're having this problem with?
Nebular
QUOTE (Hellfire @ Apr 1 2012, 04:32 AM) *
Hello,

just noticed an error: when clicking on one of the components (eg sub-program) of program packages (for example the FTL Matrixware Net Wizard) after adding it, the program shows an error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

once you save the character and reopen it again th error is gone.

Furthernmore putting one of the program packages in a custom PACKS gear package results in an odd behavior: when you add the PACKs package to a character the program package content is added twice to the gear (for example: FTL Matrixware Net Wizard, adds 2x analyze, 2x browse, 2x command, 2x edit and 2x purge under the same parent group "FTL Matrixware Net Wizard")

I'll have these fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (Hellfire @ Apr 1 2012, 10:00 AM) *
one other minor glitch just noticed:
I have a mage in career mode and just learned Arcana (skill 1) he has LOG 5 and a cerebral booster 3 (so effective LOG cool.gif, however the skill total only shows 6, even though it should be 9 according to my understanding, furthermore the printed out character sheet shows a pool modifier of -3 for something unknown...

I can't seem to reproduce this at all. Could you email me your save file (nebular@shaw.ca) and I'll take a look at it.
Nebular
QUOTE (The Wrestling Troll @ Apr 1 2012, 06:54 AM) *
I need to ask you Nebular, how do you manage to update Chummer so quickly? Almost every day you throw out updates, bugfixes and improvements upon community feedback! How can you have a social life next to offering such an amazing service biggrin.gif ?

Thankfully a lot of the more recent changes have been fairly minor so it's small code tweaks here and there, or copy/paste/tweak bits. There are also a lot of helper methods that do a lot of the heavy lifting for me. So most of the stuff is fairly quick to change. Writing something from scratch (like adding Gear support to Cyberware) is the most time consuming. Adjustments to things that already exist are usually pretty quick. It also helps that I've been working on this for 15 months now, everything is well-documented and compartmentalised into (relatively) tidy and similarly-built objects, so it's just a matter of knowing where to look. smile.gif
Cranstonvm
QUOTE (Nebular @ Mar 30 2012, 04:59 PM) *
lol. Found them through Google. I don't think I've seen these before. I've added these to Omae in the Data section. The item is called "April Fool's Day Dragon PCs". biggrin.gif

Thank you
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Apr 1 2012, 02:15 PM) *
I think I finally have Cyberware Commlinks working.

The only way to record the number of legs Walker Mode has is to attach a note to the Vehicle Mod. Most of the drones that have this Mod don't actually say how many legs they have, so I can't really assume a particular number for them. You can still add the Cyber Holster to the Walker Mode Vehicle Mod though. There shouldn't be anything stopping you from doing it as far as the app is concerned.

I added the Cyber Holster to the Walker Mode Mod, and that worked fine, but when I click on the Cyber Holster I get an exception.
ShadowWalker
The Walther Secura Kombakt w/Smartlink Heavy Pistol does not actually have a Smartlink listed under Included Accessories like similar weapons do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012