Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Mantis
Glad to see the updates for Euro War antiques. Just wish that was gear a runner might get one day.

Found a bug when trying to reload a weapon mounted on a vehicle. In this case it is an AK-97 on a Doberman drone.

[ Spoiler ]

I also get this error when trying to delete the weapon from the same vehicle.

[ Spoiler ]

EDIT: Now when I open the character it throws out this error:
[ Spoiler ]

It also zeros the character's stat boosts, cash, skills and karma. It also won't let me close the character or the program no matter which choice I pick (continue or quit). Weird. I'll remove the weapon manually to see if that will work as a work around.
SpellBinder
Noticed another glitch of sorts. When using the "More Lethal Combat" optional rule, grenades that are auto-populated in the Weapons list (intended for throwing, not used in a grenade launcher) are not showing the increased damage accordingly.

BTW, thanks for the update.
Nebular
QUOTE (Mantis @ Jun 1 2013, 10:48 PM) *
Glad to see the updates for Euro War antiques. Just wish that was gear a runner might get one day.

Found a bug when trying to reload a weapon mounted on a vehicle. In this case it is an AK-97 on a Doberman drone.

I also get this error when trying to delete the weapon from the same vehicle.

EDIT: Now when I open the character it throws out this error:

It also zeros the character's stat boosts, cash, skills and karma. It also won't let me close the character or the program no matter which choice I pick (continue or quit). Weird. I'll remove the weapon manually to see if that will work as a work around.

I can't seem to reproduce this by quickly creating a character. Could you email me the save file this is happening to so I can see what's going wrong? (nebular@shaw.ca)
Mantis
Yup. No problem.
SpellBinder
Just stumbled on this, and either I missed something along the way or the metagenetic quality Climate Adaption (Desert) (RC, page 112) is undercosted at 5 BP when the books I've got say it's 10.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 5 2013, 03:04 AM) *
Just stumbled on this, and either I missed something along the way or the metagenetic quality Climate Adaption (Desert) (RC, page 112) is undercosted at 5 BP when the books I've got say it's 10.

Updated the Qualities data file to correct this. Probably a copy/paste error. nyahnyah.gif
Mantis
I've noticed a display issue. On all the magic characters I have, it displays their magic as 1 point less than it is. Printing shows the correct value and the karma cost to increase it are correct. It also displays Resonance as -1 on these characters with it greyed out. I've included a screen cap of what I'm talking about.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25wztGsDME...dit?usp=sharing

In gear I also noticed that the Colt Government 2066 is missing its Electronic Firing mod/standard feature.
IridiosDZ
nm. Sometimes I'm blind as a bat. Found the mod.
Nebular
QUOTE (Mantis @ Jun 7 2013, 07:32 PM) *
I've noticed a display issue. On all the magic characters I have, it displays their magic as 1 point less than it is. Printing shows the correct value and the karma cost to increase it are correct. It also displays Resonance as -1 on these characters with it greyed out. I've included a screen cap of what I'm talking about.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25wztGsDME...dit?usp=sharing

In gear I also noticed that the Colt Government 2066 is missing its Electronic Firing mod/standard feature.

Well, it looks like your MAG is 1 point lower because of an Essence penalty. The Tooltip, however, is a little misleading... your MAG is 7 but reduced to 6 because of the ESS penalty. The tooltip is correct though as you would really be going from MAG 7 to MAG 8 for that cost shown, though you'd effectively end up at MAG 7 as a result because of the ESS penalty; it still costs you the Karma amount from going from 7 to 8.

I'll see if I can get the Colt Government 2066 bit fixed up this evening.
Nebular
Work is underway for a new version of Chummer that will work with Shadowrun 5th edition. A lot of work has already gone into rewriting large portions of the code to consolidate pieces and make it easier to work with going forward and work has already begun on implementing the Priority build system that has been outlined in the preview documents. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done to get things ready for the game's release like further clean up work, stripping out house rules (they'll be supported again but since the game is unreleased, nobody has created new house rules so out they went!), and finishing off the first steps for the Priority system. I have no idea how long it will be after the game's release before the new version of Chummer is available; there are too many unknowns like how much data needs to be entered, how the game mechanics have changed, and how things like Cyberware and Weapons have changed which all require complex code changes, along with how much time I'll be able to dedicate to doing all of this to really give an accurate estimate. In any event, the first release will do what it can to support the core SR5 rulebook. I have no plans on supporting migrating characters from SR4 to SR5 as large portions of the code have changed drastically. The system requirements have not changed as I have no desire to alienate anyone who has used Chummer for SR4. If you can run the current version of Chummer you'll be able to run Chummer for SR5 as well.
ShadowWalker
Would it be possible to add support for the cyborg CCU. Basically it's essence cost is that it decreases essence to 0.1 regardless of what it was before having ones brain put in the CCU.

<cyberware>
<name>cranial containment unit</name>
<category>Headware</category>
<rating>1</rating>
<ess>5.9</ess>
<capacity>0</capacity>
<avail>0</avail>
<cost>0</cost>
<allowgear>
<gearcategory>Commlink</gearcategory>
</allowgear>
<bonus>
<matrixinitiativepassadd>1</matrixinitiativepassadd>
<conditionmonitor>
<thresholdoffset>6</thresholdoffset>
</conditionmonitor>
</bonus>
<source>AU</source>
<page>158</page>
</cyberware>

Taken from the various pieces of equipment the CCU has built in the above is the xml that could be used for the CCU. The essence would need to be changed to whatever format you want to use for the requirement of it costing a flexible amount to end up at 0.1.
Nebular
Build 480
  • added support for <cyborgessence /> to the Improvement Manager which permanently reduces a character's Essence to 0.1.
  • Weapons that deal splash damage such as Grenades now have their bonus damage from More Lethal Gameplay and Weapon Mods calculated properly

The Colt Government 2066 has also been updated to contain the Electronic Firing Weapon Mod. Added Cranial Control Unit to Cyberware.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 11 2013, 06:26 PM) *
Build 480
  • added support for <cyborgessence /> to the Improvement Manager which permanently reduces a character's Essence to 0.1.
  • Weapons that deal splash damage such as Grenades now have their bonus damage from More Lethal Gameplay and Weapon Mods calculated properly

The Colt Government 2066 has also been updated to contain the Electronic Firing Weapon Mod. Added Cranial Control Unit to Cyberware.

cool thanks.

Just noticed the following in Augmentation,
"Cyborg-adaptation of drones includes cybernetic skillwires
(Rating 5)—in practice a specialized move-by-wire system
hardwired to the CCU—which can run normal skillsofts accessed
through the CCU’s onboard commlink."
Is there anything that would need to be added to the CCU to make it compatible with this?

Also noticed that it's a delta grade item that has a cost of 250,000.
SpellBinder
Augmentation, page 162, black box on the left, first bulleted item.

And it should also be noted that on the next page it states that cultured bioware implants can remain with the brain, upon gamemaster's discretion. You still end up with an Essence of 0.1 afterwards regardless.
ShadowWalker
If you put a note on a vehicle it doesn't show up anywhere on the vehicle block character sheet.
SpellBinder
Think I found another gear goof. Based on the Body attribute of the Hawker-Siddley Mixcoatl (MilSpecTech, page 35) and Drone Sizes in Arsenal page 102, the Mixcoatl is a Medium Drone. With the Improve Sensor Array it automatically comes with it should have a Large Drone Sensor, but instead comes with an Extra-Large Vehicle Sensor. Probably just another copy goof.
Mantis
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 11 2013, 06:58 AM) *
Well, it looks like your MAG is 1 point lower because of an Essence penalty. The Tooltip, however, is a little misleading... your MAG is 7 but reduced to 6 because of the ESS penalty. The tooltip is correct though as you would really be going from MAG 7 to MAG 8 for that cost shown, though you'd effectively end up at MAG 7 as a result because of the ESS penalty; it still costs you the Karma amount from going from 7 to 8.

That is incorrect. My character has a MAG of 7. The various character sheets displays that attribute correctly. I've increased this character's MAG and taken the ESS value of 5.15 into account. The adept powers tab shows the correct number of power points (7 for MAG and 2 purchased via initiation). The karma and nuyen tab also displays the correct amount of karma to have a MAG of 7. The problem is the chummer Common tab does not. It should be displaying a value of 7 for MAG.
SpellBinder
I have a few cybered characters, some awakened, that I tested with about this. I found that if I disable the House Rule "Essence loss only reduces MAG/RES maximum" then the displayed attribute value and karma cost is skewed in Career Mode. When enabled, it displays accordingly. The reverse is true during Create Mode, obviously, but I do expect that was the intent of the house rule to begin with there.

I also found that I had to edit the <attribute><MAG> tags for a Latent Awakening character to get the attribute to work correctly, regardless of the house rule's status.
Tagami
I am trying to equip an Ares S-III Super Squirt, I have Exotic Ranged Weapon and ammo (Special) but Chummer doesn't display the weapon's dice pool.
justanotherrunner
I am having a problem with the recent update. My character was all good but with a recent update (not sure exactly which one as I hadn't updated for a while) it reduces my characters magic from 2 (he has an essence just over 3) all the way to negative 1. And his resonance drops as well in a corresponding fashion.

It almost seems like it is negatively counting the essence loss again.

Is this a known issue and is there a fix?

Love chummer. It is amazing. Thank you!
SpellBinder
justanotherrunner, try going into Options > House Rules and enable the "Essence loss only reduces MAG/RES maximum" option, close the program & reload, and re-open the character.
Mantis
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 14 2013, 12:41 AM) *
I have a few cybered characters, some awakened, that I tested with about this. I found that if I disable the House Rule "Essence loss only reduces MAG/RES maximum" then the displayed attribute value and karma cost is skewed in Career Mode. When enabled, it displays accordingly. The reverse is true during Create Mode, obviously, but I do expect that was the intent of the house rule to begin with there.

I also found that I had to edit the <attribute><MAG> tags for a Latent Awakening character to get the attribute to work correctly, regardless of the house rule's status.

Thanks Spellbinder. That fixes the display problem but it is kind of a clunky workaround. I noticed this issue cropped up after build 476. Prior to that there was no reason to toggle that rule.
Beorn
I'm not sure if I am doing something incorrectly or if there is a bug in my download.
When I open the options tab to make the custom changes, there is no way to exit back to the character generator proper. In the pictures of the program in operation, there is a button at the bottom of the options page that doesn't exist on my copy.
I appreciate your input.
Machine Ghost
Apparent Bug; Environment Windows 7 64 bit; Chummer 480. Seen with older version, and Career mode, but reproduced with latest version and brand new test character in create mode.

AR139 says that (GM discretion) full (Mechanical) arms can use cyberlimb accessories. A drone Mechanical Arm modification does have an option to add cyberware plugins, but it does not seem to track the slots, availability, or (multiplier) costs. Tested with C-D Dalmatian drone.
Modular Cyberlimb AU45 says availability is +1 and cost is 1.1 times base cost. Adding it shows 0 cost and no change in availability.

Drones do not directly have 'natural' STR and AGI attributes, but I assume they should match the drone Body value. Base cyberlimbs (and inferred Mechanical Arms, at least for larger drones) have physical Attributes of 3. Adding Customized Body (4) correctly costs 1500, but the +1 Availability is not reflected in the Mechanical Arm.

Nothing seems to show or track the slots / capacity for the cyberware plugins, or the physical attributes for the arm, from either customization or enhancement. The Slots value for the Mechanical Arm shows as 2, which is what it takes up from the drone modification slots. The Slots value for the added cyberware plugin always shows as blank.

Even in create mode, once added, the plugin ratings can not be modified.

EDIT: Found SR4A167 Pilot "Pilot substitutes for character attributes (typically Agility ..." so pilot not body as natural max for Agi.
ShadowWalker
I created a custom skills file and added some skills and a skill group for them.
For some reason the skills always show up even when the custom book I put them in is not selected.
ShadowWalker
If you undo a karma expense that was the buying off of a negative quality it doesn't put the negative quality back.
Weldûn
I'm back with another Nexus quibble. Minor one this time and it's just that while I can set a commlink as the home node, I cannot do so with a nexus.

(Gee. Do you think that I've got a thing for Nexi? nyahnyah.gif)
McDougle
AWESOME!

Just wanted to tell you that it is AWESOME that are already working on a Shadowrun 5 port of Chummer. smile.gif

Maybe that one will also be Android compatible? This is just brilliant, Nebular. notworthy.gif
Nebular
Build 483
  • undoing a Removed Negative Quality Expense now adds the Quality back to the character
  • only Skills from currently active sourcebooks are shown in the Skills list
  • hopefully fixed the issue with MAG/RES, Essence penalties, and the Essence Loss Only Reduces MAG/RES Maximum house rule status
  • MAG and RES should no longer show values less than 0 in Career Mode
  • fixed an issue that caused non-Exotic Weapons that use an Exotic Weapon Skill to not appear properly in the Exotic Weapon Skill Specialization list
  • Nexi can now be marked as being a Home Node for an A.I.
  • added Vehicles Notes to the Vehicle Block sheet
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 17 2013, 01:21 PM) *
AWESOME!

Just wanted to tell you that it is AWESOME that are already working on a Shadowrun 5 port of Chummer. smile.gif

Maybe that one will also be Android compatible? This is just brilliant, Nebular. notworthy.gif

Wish I could get a mobile version going but between the lack of time and lack of experience with it I just can't do it. If someone wanted to actually commit to making one, however, I'd be more than happy to make the source code available. smile.gif
ChatNoir
Am I the only one having problems updating ? It keeps uploading to 483.

I tried to download the files from the site and it does the same thing.

I managed to check the "About" between updates and it's tagged as 482. Maybe that's the problem ?
SpellBinder
I too have had this issue for the longest time when it comes to the updates (cannot recall exactly what version number this started with; IIRC just after the updates were shifted back from .ZIP file format). I 'X' out of the update once it has completed & restarted itself for the Chummer.exe file, close Chummer entirely, and restart. The update has then taken effect.

I believe the Essence loss MAG/RES issue appears to still be in play. Tested with an existing awakened/cybered character in Career Mode and the Magic attribute was still impacted when the house rule was disabled. This also appears when taking an awakened/cybered character from Create Mode to Career Mode if the house rule is disabled. I have not yet tested with a character from scratch, but suspect it will probably remain.

On the plus side, taking a cybered character and awakening him/her in Career Mode does work like it's supposed to now (karma costs calculate as they're supposed to), regardless of how the house rule is situated. Took a character with 4.X Essence into Career Mode, awakened & Magic was allowed from 1 to 4; did the same at 2.X Essence and Magic was allowed from 1 to 2.
bannockburn
Same here, but restarting has no effect.
I was able to disable the autoupdate between restarts and Chummer runs at least, but is still at 0.0.0.482.
Nebular
QUOTE (ChatNoir @ Jun 17 2013, 11:45 PM) *
Am I the only one having problems updating ? It keeps uploading to 483.

I tried to download the files from the site and it does the same thing.

I managed to check the "About" between updates and it's tagged as 482. Maybe that's the problem ?
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 18 2013, 01:11 AM) *
I too have had this issue for the longest time when it comes to the updates (cannot recall exactly what version number this started with; IIRC just after the updates were shifted back from .ZIP file format). I 'X' out of the update once it has completed & restarted itself for the Chummer.exe file, close Chummer entirely, and restart. The update has then taken effect.
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Jun 18 2013, 05:35 AM) *
Same here, but restarting has no effect.
I was able to disable the autoupdate between restarts and Chummer runs at least, but is still at 0.0.0.482.

Oh crap! I've corrected the file on the server which reports the current version number so this shouldn't be an issue any more. It was supposed to be 483. Forgot to change the build number the first time. Rebuilt it with the correct one and thought I had copied it over but apparently I didn't. So everything is still there, just the number isn't what it should be.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 18 2013, 01:11 AM) *
I believe the Essence loss MAG/RES issue appears to still be in play. Tested with an existing awakened/cybered character in Career Mode and the Magic attribute was still impacted when the house rule was disabled. This also appears when taking an awakened/cybered character from Create Mode to Career Mode if the house rule is disabled. I have not yet tested with a character from scratch, but suspect it will probably remain.

On the plus side, taking a cybered character and awakening him/her in Career Mode does work like it's supposed to now (karma costs calculate as they're supposed to), regardless of how the house rule is situated. Took a character with 4.X Essence into Career Mode, awakened & Magic was allowed from 1 to 4; did the same at 2.X Essence and Magic was allowed from 1 to 2.

I think this has actually been fixed; when the bug existed, it incorrectly reduced the character's actual MAG/RES value and applied an Essence penalty on top of that, effectively penalising you twice. You can, however, adjust the Attribute back to its correct number by editing it with Notepad. It's the <value> field that needs to be tweaked.
SpellBinder
I'm not so sure. I found an older character file in Career Mode who's Create Mode copy was awakened with implants, version 458 for both, where the <value> shows the correct Magic attribute but the Career Mode displayed Magic is accordingly reduced a second time. Adjusting the <value> in a fresh test file opened up a new slew of issues.

Everything else appears to calculate correctly; magic skills and adept power points. However, things get funky when you start pushing towards your maximum Magic limit and you're within a range based on your Essence loss. It's like Chummer is taking your already modified Magic attribute and reducing the Essence loss again before showing it on the Common tab and then comparing it to what your maximum Magic is. In the case of the older character I mentioned has Essence 5.0500, the displayed Magic is 6 but everything is calculated at her maximum Magic of 7 (and the <value> in the code for her Magic is 7), she's Mystic Adept with a 3/4 split and the skills & power points are calculated accordingly, and she's a level 2 Initiate. I could spend 40 karma to increase her Magic to 8 (which now displays at 7), but I gain nothing until I initiate her to level 3. Upon that initiation her Mystic Adept split changes to 3/5 and the displayed Magic is now 7.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 17 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Build 483
  • undoing a Removed Negative Quality Expense now adds the Quality back to the character
  • only Skills from currently active sourcebooks are shown in the Skills list
  • hopefully fixed the issue with MAG/RES, Essence penalties, and the Essence Loss Only Reduces MAG/RES Maximum house rule status
  • MAG and RES should no longer show values less than 0 in Career Mode
  • fixed an issue that caused non-Exotic Weapons that use an Exotic Weapon Skill to not appear properly in the Exotic Weapon Skill Specialization list
  • Nexi can now be marked as being a Home Node for an A.I.
  • added Vehicles Notes to the Vehicle Block sheet

Cranial Containment Unit was missed, or maybe not. smile.gif
It should have a price tag of 250,000 and be deltaware (probably doesn't matter much about the deltaware). It should also have built in skill wires at ranking 5.
I've tried changing the entry to activate skillwires, but the skill doesn't get updated when an active skillsoft is in gear.
ShadowWalker
Would it be possible to add a generic exotic skill. Type in the name, select the attribute.
The idea being it's not a campaign related skill but a character one off.
Or is there a way to do that in a custom file?
IridiosDZ
Ok. I'll admit that this is a unique situation. If there is an easy way to fix this, please let me know.

One of my players started out as a cyber-sam with about 1.3 essence. He has since expressed a desire to become a technomancer. In the meantime he has been in a pact with 'the devil' To make a long story short, the devil has infused some essence from one it's minions, thus increasing the PCs essence.

In chummer, I use the improvement manager to add 2 essence to the character, bringing him to 3.3 ess. Then I added the Technomancer quality which made Resonance available. The problem is that RES is stuck at 1 because the characters 'natural' essence is 1.3. The RES max is showing as 3 which is where it should be, but the actual RES value is 1 and the button to increase it is greyed out.

SpellBinder
Try the Bioware > Genetic Restoration > Revitalization, and give a free application at a rating high enough to increase the characters Essence by two full points instead. You can then add a Note to this item to note that it's from a "deal with the devil."

I tested this on a cybered (Essence 2.X) mystic adept who was capped at his maximum Magic of 10, and after adding this option to make him Essence 3.X he was then allowed to increase his Magic to 11.
Tagami
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 18 2013, 06:37 AM) *
Build 483

All Special Weapons (requiring Ranged Exotic Weapon skills) show a dice pool of 0 when equipped.
Sileo
I've been very impressed with Chummer and have found it to remarkably helpful in running Shadowrun games. I've even been able to win over people to the system/setting who initially thought creation was too clunky by providing them with some time using the program. So many thanks for the continued development, and more importantly, the interaction with the users of the program.

There is a small change I've found. I couldn't specify the version this started, but prior to around Mid-May, the damage calculation for melee/unarmed attacks was done automatically by the program, including the addition of MA bonus damage for unarmed attacks, or boosts for Bone Lacing and/or Bone Density. Now it seems to only display the formula for calculating the damage - though no longer changes to the Bone Density/Lacing formula for unarmed attacks. I have checked to the best of my ability through this post and the change log, and have seen no other reports of this, or mention of a design change.

I apologize if I missed something, but has the automatic calculation of strength derived damage been replaced with the formula as a design decision, or is it a new setting I've overlooked?
valavaern
Minor problem: trying to give ah HK PSG Enforcer extended clips results in an error being thrown, most likely caused by it starting with 2 clips. I tried making an override file where it has 12© for ammo, and comes with the mod 'additional clip', but the this still isn't working correctly. Chummer can correctly add extended clips ND additional clips to guns normally, it's just having a problem figuring out a gun that comes with 2 clips for some reason. :/

EDIT: after some more playing around, adding an additional clip to a weapon and then checking "part of base weapon" actually causes it to no longer function at all, leaving your weapon with only a single clip. It seems this needs a little fine tuning in general. :x
SpellBinder
Tried a little myself with the HK PSG Enforcer, and the workaround I found was to change the XML <ammo> code from 2x12© to 12©, then while in Career Mode add the Additional Clip mod for free and then check the "Part Of Base Weapon" box for that mod. Adding the Extended Clip mod after that worked fine.

Changing the <ammo> code and adding the Additional Clip mod itself into the weapon's code itself did not work for me.
SpellBinder
Noticed this some time ago and just now bothered to check. The Biocompatability (Cyberware) quality is missing a <metagenetic>yes</metagenetic> tag.
The Overlord
Any chance that the Rigger 4 pdf is going to be added to Chummer? I know the thing is a joke, but it is (from what I have heard from people who GM at Cons) missions legal.
Tashiro
QUOTE (The Overlord @ Jun 20 2013, 11:23 PM) *
Any chance that the Rigger 4 pdf is going to be added to Chummer? I know the thing is a joke, but it is (from what I have heard from people who GM at Cons) missions legal.

I second this. One of the PCs has picked up a hoverboard, and just got the gynoid as a gunbunny assistant. They also got to see the battlemech in action - but aren't getting one. wink.gif
SpellBinder
Have been half tempted to code the XML files myself for Rigger 4.

On a side note, for functionality of Chummer, and the SR5 support version too, would be support to help track which bonded foci are active and adjust what bonuses are possible as applicable. Currently it looks like Chummer treats all bonded foci as active foci, and awakened characters are limited to their (modified) Logic attribute in how many are on at any given time. And don't forget that stacked foci count as one, no matter how many are bundled together. Below the button for "Create Stacked Focus" seems like would be a good area to add this.
Nebular
Sorry, things have been a little hectic the past few days. Add to that being completely enthralled by The Last of Us and the terrible flood going on here in Calgary, I haven't been near my PC for a couple of days to see what's going on. We're lucky enough that our house is up on higher ground so we haven't had to evacuate but we're certainly starting to see some of the effects.

Rigger 4 is available through the Data category in Omae. I didn't add it to the actual data files since it was an April Fool's Day joke release in the same manner as the previous one that allowed Dragon PCs. But all of the information is there!

The issue with melee Weapons not calculating their DV properly is the result of a stupid mistake I made a couple of builds ago when I attempted to fix splash Weapons not receiving their DV bonuses correctly. I was checking for "(" in the Weapon's DV to see if it was a splash Weapon, completely forgetting that melee Weapons included that, and should instead have been checking for "/m)". Fixed in the next update.

I'll start to look over the other issues tomorrow.
Nebular
Build 484
  • added support for <essencemax /> to the Improvement Manager which increases the character's maximum Essence
  • changed the Essence Custom Improvement to only affect the current value of the character's Essence as intended
  • characters now record their Essence when MAG/RES is added to them and use that point to determine Essence Penalties instead of basing it on the Metatype's maximum Essence value (corrects issues for Latent Technomancer/Latent Awakening)
  • fixed an issue where Melee Weapons would incorrectly believe they contained splash damage in their DVs and showed their DV formula instead of their calculated DV
  • changed how Weapons calculate their Ammo capacity to correct an issue with adding the Extended Clip Weapon Mod to Weapons that have multiple clips
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012