Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Sengir
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 12 2012, 01:18 AM) *
If you're using different rule sets for different games (these are in the "settings" folder, not the "data" folder), you can create different defaults for the characters.

I know, that's why I did not expect that rule to be still enabled wink.gif
Thirty Second Artbomb
I'd hate it if this was a stupid question, but how do I get this to run? 0.383 is pitching a "Default Language Missing: Could not load default language file!" error under Windows XP Pro.

Edit: User error. Program runs fine, user has been publicly embarrassed, all is right with the world once more.
SpellBinder
Sadly my XP box has been out of commission for quite some time so I cannot load Chummer onto it and see how it runs (you'd be amazed at the usefulness of an older systems and programs at times). Unfortunately my google searches have turned up more about changing the Regional And Language Options instead. I honestly don't see how this can be a factor, especially if an older version of Chummer worked for you.

Now normally I'd flat out suggest a more up to date (and confirmed working) version of the program for any software, but 384 has only a minor change dealing with magicians and spirits compared to 383. On the other hand, downloading the latest and at least comparing files might reveal something missing or corrupt. Beyond that, I'm sorry but I've got no ideas.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Thirty Second Artbomb @ May 14 2012, 03:35 PM) *
I'd hate it if this was a stupid question, but how do I get this to run? 0.383 is pitching a "Default Language Missing: Could not load default language file!" error under Windows XP Pro.

I got this error one time, but it was entirely my fault - I had interrupted an update of an existing Chummer app, and the current installation of Chummer didn't end up having the necessary language files. The only option was to take off and nuke it from orbit, downloading from the website to start over.
Thirty Second Artbomb
Well, now I feel dumb. I forgot to uncheck "Do not extract pathnames" in powerarchiver, and everything got dumped in one folder. This is probably a sign I should be going to bed.
Nemo
Hello Nebular,

the Cyber Saftey Firearm Accessor from Augmentation p.40/41 is missing. The Cyber-Implant is there, but the corrosponding Weapon-Modifikation is missing. You need both Components for effect.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Thirty Second Artbomb @ May 14 2012, 03:31 AM) *
Well, now I feel dumb. I forgot to uncheck "Do not extract pathnames" in powerarchiver, and everything got dumped in one folder. This is probably a sign I should be going to bed.

Ah, just gotta love how logical and unadaptive computers are at times.
Nebular
Sorry, still alive but been busy flying out to Calgary, looking for a place to live, signing the job offer, flying back, feeding the dumpster behind my place, packing up everything that isn't needed right away, prepping for one final 2 night gig with the band, and all of the other bothersome stuff that comes with moving to another city in a relatively short time. wobble.gif Not sure if there will be an update this week as I've had no time to touch the code since last week's update. With any luck I'll be able to get some quick tweaks done over the long weekend coming up.
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 11 2012, 12:53 PM) *
Somehow the Chummer version on the website is still the .383 version and not the current .384.
I guess that is due to the website crash?
The place that hosts the server might have been doing some maintenance on the machine. Everything seems to be OK now.

I'll take a look over the other stuff posted on here tomorrow if I get some time between things. biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Sengir @ May 11 2012, 05:14 PM) *
I found another "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error. This time it happens when I slect the weapon mount on a Doberman with a weapon installed
:
CODE
System.NullReferenceException:  Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. (The object reference was not set to an instance of an object)
   bei Chummer.frmCreate.RefreshSelectedVehicle()
   bei Chummer.frmCreate.treVehicles_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I can't seem to reproduce this error. If you have a save file that is currently experiencing this, could you email it to me at nebular@shaw.ca so I can see what the issue might be?
SpellBinder
Been looking at the Tata Hotspur, it's standard upgrades, and even tried doing a little research around here (which actually turned up nothing). Basically been thinking that due to the lack of definition in the Engine Customization that it should be listed with both and not just the Speed version. Does also make for easier math considering a fully customized engine's bonuses perfectly offset the penalties of the smart tires.

Also, in clicking on the Smart Tires for the Tata Hotspur in Chummer returns an error, likely because the quantity is at zero and should be something greater.

Added: This happens to the Double Revolution too.
Nebular
QUOTE (The Wrestling Troll @ May 11 2012, 10:04 AM) *
If you implant a grapple gun you can't select it as a weapon as described in Shadowrun Corebook p. 337

Should be a Weapon with 5s damage, Singleshot, 1(m) ammo
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 11 2012, 11:30 AM) *
One thing I just noticed: the Defiance EX Shock Taser should also be useable as a melee weapon (I guess it should be a club), can you perhaps add a melee weapon stat for 0 NY, so that it is selectable and shows in the melee weapon box when printing out the character?
QUOTE (Nemo @ May 14 2012, 02:22 PM) *
the Cyber Saftey Firearm Accessor from Augmentation p.40/41 is missing. The Cyber-Implant is there, but the corrosponding Weapon-Modifikation is missing. You need both Components for effect.

I've updated the Weapons file to include these missing items. The Weapons, Gear, and Books data files have also been updated to include the new content from Gun Heaven 2. The Deathdealer Ammo will not properly add its +1 bonus to the Weapon's Dice Pool until the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 15 2012, 09:15 PM) *
Been looking at the Tata Hotspur, it's standard upgrades, and even tried doing a little research around here (which actually turned up nothing). Basically been thinking that due to the lack of definition in the Engine Customization that it should be listed with both and not just the Speed version. Does also make for easier math considering a fully customized engine's bonuses perfectly offset the penalties of the smart tires.

Also, in clicking on the Smart Tires for the Tata Hotspur in Chummer returns an error, likely because the quantity is at zero and should be something greater.

Added: This happens to the Double Revolution too.

I've updated the Vehicles data file to correct this. This also would have happened with the Transys Steed.
Nebular
QUOTE (Sengir @ May 11 2012, 04:14 PM) *
I found another "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error. This time it happens when I slect the weapon mount on a Doberman with a weapon installed
:
CODE
System.NullReferenceException:  Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. (The object reference was not set to an instance of an object)
   bei Chummer.frmCreate.RefreshSelectedVehicle()
   bei Chummer.frmCreate.treVehicles_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Found the problem. Fixed in the next update.
Nebular
Speaking of next updates, now is probably the best time to release this one. smile.gif

Build 385
  • added support for Ammo affecting the Dice Pool of the Weapon they've been loaded into
  • fixed an issue where selecting a Weapon attached to a Vehicle Weapon Mount would occasionally throw an error
SpellBinder
Looks like my mention about the Tata Hotspur's standard equipment got missed.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 17 2012, 12:19 AM) *
Looks like my mention about the Tata Hotspur's standard equipment got missed.

Whoops! I read it and then completely forgot about it. nyahnyah.gif I've updated the Vehicles file to add the additional Engine Customization for Acceleration for the Hotspur.
SpellBinder
Thanks.

Got my own custom content files updated now, short of Gun Heaven 2 & S.O.X. at the moment, with an expansion on SURGE qualities. At least with the negative qualities that can be taken with SURGE or not (like Albinism), you'll now be able to set them apart.
MarvinCZ
Hello!
First, I want to say this is by far the best character editor I've used. Very easy and intuitive to use. Thanks.

I've got a small issue when calculating prices for gear with prices per multiple items (like ammo or RFID tags) and plugins (using Add as Plugin).

Example:
I use projectiles with combat chemicals. I like to specify the payload as a plugin.

Correct function: Gas Minigrenades with 1 Breathtaker as plugin calculate the total price correctly, because their price is defined per 1 grenade.
Incorrect function: Injection Darts with Narcoject calculate the total price incorrectly. I need to use 10 units of Narcoject to get the correct total price. Because the darts have their price defined per 10 darts, it costs 1/10th of the Narcoject price per dart, instead of the full price. The plugin price should be included per item, not per bundle - 10 darts in this case.

The same happens with Sensor RFID Tags and sensors as plugins (prices per 20 units).

It isn't much of a problem - I can avoid it by using the different number of units of the plugin, but it was quite confusing before I figured out what was going on.
SpellBinder
Tested and saw the same with capsule rounds too, where the drugs were being multiplied by the bundle of 10 and not by an individual round.

And to the one person who downloaded a copy of my custom content, please re-download it. Found I had a few errors in my override file that didn't show until I tried to create a new character.
ShadowWalker
On the Weapons tab could you put a tool tip on the Dice Pool for the weapons.
Trying to figure out why a weapon with an installed weapon focus isn't showing the skill + attribute + weapon focus rating.

I also noticed that attached Grenade Launchers such as the one on the Colt M22A3 when loaded with ammo is showing the main weapons ammo amount not the 6 the grenade launcher should have.
SpellBinder
Anyone else getting an error when trying to add powers to an Ally Spirit during critter creation? This is what I get when I click the "Add Power" button:
CODE
************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Chummer.frmSelectCritterPower.cboCategory_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.set_SelectedValue(Object value)
at Chummer.frmSelectCritterPower.frmSelectCritterPower_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Never happens for any other spirits, just Ally Spirits. On the same subject, and maybe related (I don't know), Chummer's giving Ally Spirits only one Power Point per 3 Force, instead of 1 for 1 (SM, page 104).
SpellBinder
Found another when checking through Gun Heaven 2 & Chummer. The high powered weapons, like the Onotari Arms Rhino Hunter, have their stats including the benefits of high powered ammo already (and is noted with every single high powered gun). Chummer is doubling this up, making the Rhino Hunter an 11P AP -4 rifle when loaded with the only ammo they can take. I haven't double checked this, but I'd wager that all of the guns that have "High-Power Chambering" as a default mod are going to need their damage reduced by 2 and the AP worsened by 1.
Hellfire
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ May 19 2012, 03:18 AM) *
I also noticed that attached Grenade Launchers such as the one on the Colt M22A3 when loaded with ammo is showing the main weapons ammo amount not the 6 the grenade launcher should have.

The same is true for ranges of grenade launcher. All grenade launchers attached to weapons show the range of their respective "parent" weapon and not of the grenade launcher itself.
Hellfire
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 21 2012, 02:32 AM) *
Found another when checking through Gun Heaven 2 & Chummer. The high powered weapons, like the Onotari Arms Rhino Hunter, have their stats including the benefits of high powered ammo already (and is noted with every single high powered gun). Chummer is doubling this up, making the Rhino Hunter an 11P AP -4 rifle when loaded with the only ammo they can take. I haven't double checked this, but I'd wager that all of the guns that have "High-Power Chambering" as a default mod are going to need their damage reduced by 2 and the AP worsened by 1.

I don't think that this (the notation in GH2) is consistent throughout GH2. For example the Terracotta Arms AM-47 with DV 9 and AP -3 seems to be quite "normal" for a sniper rifle, therefore the +2DV -1 AP from HP rounds should be added when using HP rounds for a total of DV 11 and AP-4.

However I agree that:
Shiawase Arms Heavy Tactical, even though it is not specifically mentioned, already includes the modification of HP rounds (otherwise you wouldn't arrive at a DV 7 AP-2 Heavy psitol).
The same is true for Onotari Arms Rhino Hunter & Urban Hunter & Cavalier Arms Sheriff, where it is explicitly mentioned that the HP mod is already included in the stats.
SpellBinder
Yeah, you're right. Checked and the AM-47 doesn't say the High-Power is included, but compared to other heavy pistols it looks like it should.

Wouldn't be the first typo I've already seen in this PDF.
Vilda
SpellBinder: Would it be possible to include other gear from Another Rainy Night in your custom files? I like that anti-vampire ammo smile.gif

EDIT: I just made a quick run through it and it seems to me, that some values of Day Job (by Gerzel) are not correct. Day Job (2500, 20hours, flex) prize is -5 BP. On the other hand Day Job (5000, 20hours, flex) is listed as -10 BP. Doesn't seem right getting more money AND more BP for same time.
Angus
First of all thanks for that immensely useful tool (which I only found a couple of days ago) and thanks for doing the hard work of managing all the data as well!

Having said that, there are two minor issues I'd like to report:

1.) Going into the Add Spell Dialog and clicking OK without having selected anything brings up a NullReferenceException:

CODE

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Chummer.frmSelectSpell.cmdOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Chummer
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.385
Win32 Version: 0.0.0.385

2.) Having switched the Language to German and trying to fire my Ares Predator IV always tries to fire a long burst. All of the options are greyed out and if I press "FIRE!" (translated to German of course) it deducts 6 shots (and even asks for a short burst if less than 6 bullets are loaded). Switching back to English fixes this problem. I should also mention that this seems to affect all SA weapons, the Predator IV is just an example here.

Thanks again for this incredible tool.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Vilda @ May 21 2012, 10:43 AM) *
SpellBinder: Would it be possible to include other gear from Another Rainy Night in your custom files? I like that anti-vampire ammo smile.gif

EDIT: I just made a quick run through it and it seems to me, that some values of Day Job (by Gerzel) are not correct. Day Job (2500, 20hours, flex) prize is -5 BP. On the other hand Day Job (5000, 20hours, flex) is listed as -10 BP. Doesn't seem right getting more money AND more BP for same time.

I think I can incorporate the extra stuff.

And I think I might've messed up the points on the hours a little. I'm looking into it right now.

Edited: Yeah, I messed up the points on that Day Job quality. That's been corrected now; just remove & re-add that quality if you took it. The rest of the gear from Another Rainy Night is also now included. At some point I'll get the rest of the SURGE qualities taken care of, too.
Nebular
QUOTE (MarvinCZ @ May 18 2012, 12:50 PM) *
Hello!
First, I want to say this is by far the best character editor I've used. Very easy and intuitive to use. Thanks.

I've got a small issue when calculating prices for gear with prices per multiple items (like ammo or RFID tags) and plugins (using Add as Plugin).

Example:
I use projectiles with combat chemicals. I like to specify the payload as a plugin.

Correct function: Gas Minigrenades with 1 Breathtaker as plugin calculate the total price correctly, because their price is defined per 1 grenade.
Incorrect function: Injection Darts with Narcoject calculate the total price incorrectly. I need to use 10 units of Narcoject to get the correct total price. Because the darts have their price defined per 10 darts, it costs 1/10th of the Narcoject price per dart, instead of the full price. The plugin price should be included per item, not per bundle - 10 darts in this case.

The same happens with Sensor RFID Tags and sensors as plugins (prices per 20 units).

It isn't much of a problem - I can avoid it by using the different number of units of the plugin, but it was quite confusing before I figured out what was going on.
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 18 2012, 03:23 PM) *
Tested and saw the same with capsule rounds too, where the drugs were being multiplied by the bundle of 10 and not by an individual round.

I'll have this fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 19 2012, 01:55 AM) *
Anyone else getting an error when trying to add powers to an Ally Spirit during critter creation? This is what I get when I click the "Add Power" button:
Never happens for any other spirits, just Ally Spirits. On the same subject, and maybe related (I don't know), Chummer's giving Ally Spirits only one Power Point per 3 Force, instead of 1 for 1 (SM, page 104).

Can't get the error to happen, but I've made a small change to how the Category list populates to see if that fixes the issue for you. This and the Ally Spirit Power Point fix will be in the next update.
SpellBinder
Cool. Will report back with the results once I've gotten the update. Been toying with the idea of a character creating her own ally spirit now and been wanting to flush it out.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ May 20 2012, 08:32 PM) *

I'll have this fixed in the next update. Any Weapons with the High-Power Chambering Weapon Mod will be need to be removed and re-added for free once the next update is available. I've moved the bonuses from the High-Power Ammo to the Higher-Power Chambering Weapon Mod so that the Weapon's stats are always properly represented. The Ammo will also be updated to apply the proper -2 dice pool modifier; it's currently applying a -2 RC modifier instead.
Nebular
QUOTE (Angus @ May 21 2012, 02:38 PM) *
First of all thanks for that immensely useful tool (which I only found a couple of days ago) and thanks for doing the hard work of managing all the data as well!

Having said that, there are two minor issues I'd like to report:

1.) Going into the Add Spell Dialog and clicking OK without having selected anything brings up a NullReferenceException:

2.) Having switched the Language to German and trying to fire my Ares Predator IV always tries to fire a long burst. All of the options are greyed out and if I press "FIRE!" (translated to German of course) it deducts 6 shots (and even asks for a short burst if less than 6 bullets are loaded). Switching back to English fixes this problem. I should also mention that this seems to affect all SA weapons, the Predator IV is just an example here.

Thanks again for this incredible tool.

I'll have both of these fixed in the next update.
Nebular
Build 386
  • fixed an issue where the cost of plugins was not calculated correct for Ammo that is sold in quantities greater than 1
  • Ally Spirits now get their correct number of Critter Power Points
  • added support for <dvbonus> and <apbonus> to Weapon Mods
  • High-Power Chambering Weapon Mod now grants the Weapon bonuses instead of the High-Power Ammo so that Weapon stats are properly represented when empty
  • High-Power Ammo now correctly applies a -2 Dice Pool modifier instead of a -2 RC modifier
  • clicking OK in the Select Spell window without having a Spell selected no longer throws an error
  • clicking OK in the Select Complex Form window without having a Complex Form selected no longer throws an error
  • fixed an issue where the FIRE! options became disabled when using a language that has translated values for the different firing modes for a Weapon
  • Underbarrel Weapons now correctly show their own Ammo remaining and Range information instead of the information for the parent Weapon
  • added a tooltip to the Dice Pool on the Weapons tab in Career Mode to show how the Dice Pool is being calculated
SpellBinder
Well, whatever it was giving me issues with Ally Spirits is now gone. Thanks. smile.gif
Hellfire
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 21 2012, 10:18 PM) *
I'll have this fixed in the next update. Any Weapons with the High-Power Chambering Weapon Mod will be need to be removed and re-added for free once the next update is available. I've moved the bonuses from the High-Power Ammo to the Higher-Power Chambering Weapon Mod so that the Weapon's stats are always properly represented. The Ammo will also be updated to apply the proper -2 dice pool modifier; it's currently applying a -2 RC modifier instead.

Hi Nebular,

now, the Terracotta Arms AM-47 with DV 9 and AP -3 has the wrong stats, as these stats seems to be quite "normal" for a sniper rifle, therefore the +2DV -1 AP from HP rounds should be added when using HP rounds for a total of DV 11 and AP-4.

thanks
Charley2020
Great Software! I love it. I create all my NSC with it. If you want to add someting very useful, i suggest to add a initiative manager. I know there is a online tool availible but it lacks the ability to change initiative order when damage modifieres are a applied etc. etc.
SpellBinder
Just updated my custom ammo file so HP caseless reflects the change in the core files.

Also, in reading on ally spirits while making one, would it be possible to be able to define a Materialization vs. Inhabitation for their powers list? SM, 103, Step 2 in choosing its form says an ally spirit gets one power or the other.
Vilda
Just a detail: Colt Government 2066 does not have Electronic Firing listed as a standard mod. It is already counted in stats though, so it may experience similar problem as High power chambering.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 21 2012, 05:02 PM) *
Build 386
  • Underbarrel Weapons now correctly show their own Ammo remaining and Range information instead of the information for the parent Weapon
  • added a tooltip to the Dice Pool on the Weapons tab in Career Mode to show how the Dice Pool is being calculated

The Underbarrel weapons are not using the Fire Mode. the single shot Underbarrel Grenade Launchers are allowing for burst, etc, etc even though it's SS.
The Dice Pool for casting spells and Resisting Drain do not have tool tips.
And thanks for the rest.
SpellBinder
Just started messing around with the Improvements tab for career characters, and found that an error gets thrown when clicking the "Disable All" button and no improvement category is selected (I keep expecting a category to remain selected after clicking "Enable All" out of reflex). Doesn't seem to impact the program in any other fashion when I click "Continue".
Hellfire
Hi Nebular,

I have discovered several glitches in the current version:

1. when in create mode: when adding an accessory to an underbarrel grenade launcher (for example airburst link), afterwards clicking on the grenade launcher throws an error
2. grenade launcher ammo capacity seems to be devided by 2 after you save and reopen a character file (so ares alpha GL suddenly only has ammo capacity of 3(m) instead of 6(m))
3. armor STR upgrade of military armor still seems to be enabled if you use the "un-equip all" function of armor bundles, only after unequipping the armor directly is the STR upgrade correctly switched off.
4. the AVC-7.62 battlerifle should have an unnamed RC modifier of 1, currently it has none.

thanks for keeping up the good work! smile.gif
McDougle
Ah, FUGG!

I came up with a name for every spirit I ever conjoured... all those names are gone now... instead I have an endless, but empty list of pulldowns to choose from!

Fudge... Nebular, is there a way to retrieve the names of my spirits? frown.gif

p.s.:
Anything new on the "Chummer 4 Android" front?
SpellBinder
If you haven't saved the character sheet yet, you could try a text editor file (like NOTEPAD.EXE) to open the file and search for the spirit names. If that doesn't work, then I think it might be too late frown.gif
SpellBinder
Came across something new in flushing out another character. Trying to add a fake license automatically causes the following prompt to auto accept the only restricted item the character had instead of allowing me the choice of it or what I may want to enter myself. Removing said only restricted item the character had let me make the license I wanted, but this can be a hassle. Especially for characters that have a large inventory.

I tested and this doesn't appear if the character has multiple restricted items.
phlapjack77
Sorry if this has come up before, but can a bonded focus add it's bonus to the displayed dice pools? For instance, a bonded F1 power focus could be shown as a 1 die pool modifier for Spellcasting, Summoning, etc. The focus, as of now, doesn't show up as a bonus on the skills tab or when printing a character sheet.
CeeJay
- The Onotari Arms Kali from Gun Heaven 2 is listed under Sport Rifles, but it's an Assault Rifle.
- I get the following error message when I try to delete a vehicle sensor plugin:
[ Spoiler ]

-CJ
Hellfire
QUOTE (Hellfire @ May 24 2012, 11:37 AM) *
4. the AVC-7.62 battlerifle should have an unnamed RC modifier of 1, currently it has none.

OK I see the problem with this one: the RC is there, however when there is an unnamend RC in a weapon, Chummer does not add RC from STR (I have a character that adds 1 RC to every weapon used due to high STR optional rule), this problem is gone as soon as another source of RC is added to the weapon (for example shock pad)
Sengir
A small feature request: Could the Karma/BP expenditures for skills and attributes be included in the output XML?

I tried to create a char sheet like this for a PBP game, but printing nonexistent BP values proved somewhat hard...

McDougle
Another thing:

You got "Official NPC"-packs(love those).
Do you intend to include the NPC´s from War! and other deepshadow-sourcebooks?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012