Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Nikoli
glad tp hear it, now if only my wishing could help the wife and I get our dream house, or at least a reasonable facsimile
Fenris
Buddha72 asked for an open Willpower test from me:

w00t!
Buddha72
Sorry for the lag all, it looks like the house buying and selling thing is almost done with.

I need everyone to post a Willpower roll please. Thanks!
Blitz
Willpower 6:

17 13 05 05 02 02 Wham bam thank ya ma'am!

*is tempted to take a screen shot from undenyable proof!*
BishopMcQ
09 05 02 01 01 01

In all things there is balance...
Ecclesiastes
11 08 05 04 03 02
Buddha72
(knocks on the screen)

Whizbang you out there? Need a roll hun.
Whizbang
Sorry.... 23, 5, 4, 4, 1, 1
Buddha72
For the next phase of the astral quest you will be limited to smaller karma pools. The reduction is as follows:

Bakatare 2
Moira 2
Shiver 1
Paladin 2
Angelina/Desdemona 1

I will let you know when you have full access again.
Buddha72
Ok posted.

Nikoli You doing ok out there?
Nikoli
Yeppers.
Fenris
Cripes. Sorry guys, I roleplayed us into smaller karma pools wink.gif
BishopMcQ
Don't worry, you'll die for it later. IC that is...
Buddha72
It's all you folks for now. I'm trying to do some more RPing with this portion of the run. PbP sometimes turns into the GM leading everyone around by the nose and I want to interject some more freestyle player-driven elements back into my thread. So post away! wink.gif
Nikoli
Stealth:
4 : 4 : 4 : 17 : 5
Electronics (E. Warfare):
5 : 5 : 5 : 4 : 4
11 : 5 : 4 : 2 : 3
9 : 4 : 3 : 9 : 9
BishopMcQ
I'm going to be on vacation from Feb 21 to 28. Please feel free to push Shiver along as needed.
Ecclesiastes
Sorry for my lag. I've had the flu BIG TIME for the last few days. Getting off the couch just took too much energy.
Buddha72
I am out of the country from the 21st of this month to the 28th so next week is a week off for the thread. Have a great week and I'll post when I get back. smile.gif
Buddha72
Ok all got some internet here in my hotel room in Paris. It's been an awesome trip!! I will be back in the states tomorrow night late then things pick back up again Tuesday. Hope you all had a good week off. biggrin.gif
Whizbang
I hope you're enjoying your trip. I know I did when I went, even if it was a weekend bus tour.
Buddha72
It was an awesome trip and I had a wonderful time. Thanks for the well wishing. wink.gif

Ok I need to know for those in the astral quest, who exactly is leading and what path they are taking. Are you following the walkways or 4 by 4 it over the grass?

Nikoli - Are you attempting to stealth the drone over to the cave?
BishopMcQ
That kinda depends...I think we are following Bakatare...but I'm not sure if I see him standing on a path since he can't see one...

Sorry but I'm not quite grasping the full dynamics of each of our varied realities...
Buddha72
I just need to how who's leading and what route they are taking in a general sense. Following the walkways (if they see any) or if everyone is just going off in their own direction.
Fenris
So see each other, but we can't see each other's paths, only our own.

I guess I'm leading, so we're 4x4'ing it over the grass, since I have no where else to go wink.gif
BishopMcQ
And off the beaten path we go...
Buddha72
Ok just waiting for Nikoli to reply then going to throw up a post. I'll give him till tonight then I'll bump with out him.
Nikoli
But I did, I did throw up a post.
Buddha72
Nikoli - Are you attempting to stealth the drone over to the cave?

I was talking about that. biggrin.gif
Nikoli
Ah, missed the question.
No, not stealthing. It's a small spider drone, about as dangerous in as a teddybear as it is a 0 body drone
Buddha72
Ok Happy Monday all!!

I need a Perpection test from the questers, this is a sight based test if that matters.
Fenris
Perception (sight based): 2,2,3,5,3,1
BishopMcQ
Perception: 08 05 05 03
Awareness Complementary (Rolling half):
13 09 04 02 02

=( too bad that one hinges on a success from the first test....why does that always happen?
Whizbang
Perception: 4 1 1 1 1 1...yatzee.
BishopMcQ
Good thing this isn't White Wolf...
Nikoli
or 1st edition
Ecclesiastes
Perception: 14 05 03 02
Buddha72
Everyone on the quest can see the figure in the distance after Paladin points it out except for Bakatare. vegm.gif
BishopMcQ
Of course....that only fits....Fenris have you recanted yet or does one of us need to guide the group over there...
Fenris
I will never surrender! ;D

Can't see it, sorry.
Buddha72
Ok I will try to post this evening, might be a slim week for me since this is the week we move into tthe new place so apologies in advance.
BishopMcQ
Did we all hear the voice or was that just for Fenris?
Buddha72
It was the Dweller speaking through his body, so yes.
Buddha72
Ok all I lose my internet connection today so I'll be out for a few days until the DSL is hooked up at the new house. See ya in a few! smile.gif
Nikoli
Good luck
Buddha72
I'm still here but I have spotty internet access at the moment. We have electricians here all week upgrading the wiring so at the end of the week I should be back to normal. Thanks for all your patience! smile.gif
Fenris
I'm in the same boat as Buddha, so I should be back at the end of this week or so.
Buddha72
We're back on baby!! Thanks for your patience these last few weeks as we got our new home up to snuff. I will be going back to posting Mon-Fri as before.
Nikoli
It's cool. Glad to hear the house is back in order, that's always a plus.
Buddha72
Thanks!

I'll be posting in the morning, had some company over tonight. See ya all then.
Nikoli
Going to be on vacation and unable to post till Tuesday evening.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012