Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Cedric Rolfsson
Present
BishopMcQ
still here.
Fenris
I'm here!
Buddha72
Since it's just Murrey and the sec forces as I was going to go with a simple back and forth on actions. The Core people have called for back up and launched drones. Your turn Nikoli.

People fleeing - let me know if you are taking any particular actions. Also for those of you running along the ground can I get a roll to see how stealthy you're being? Thanks!
BishopMcQ
Signature Rating of 10 vs Sensors (6 Base -1 Troll -1 Suprathyroid +6 Ruthenium)

Stealth 6 (9 Astral) (Imp Ability Stealth 5)
10 10 05 05 05 04 04 04 03 02 01
Add +12 to TN for visual detection

Astral Targets trying to detect (Additional dice for Specialization)
11 03 02
Nikoli
Power slide in tight terrain with large vehicle of type:
4 (base) +3 (terrain) +2 (Large vehicle) -2 (VCR) -2 (edges)=TN 5 barring any conditions I'm unaware of.
Base skill allocated, still saving control pool for combat.
10 9 7 7 5 3 2 2 2 1
Fenris
Heading for the given address wink.gif
Buddha72
Ok throwing up the IC post and the next bump to move people to the clinic. LLet me know who all is actually going to the clinic. I am assuming at least Moira and Hiroto are going, let me know. Thanks!
Buddha72
Ok one drone arrived and took a shot (horrible roll) and the patrol vehicle followed. The 2nd drone will be arriving on their next action. Murrey is up!
Nikoli
Firing FA (6 rounds) out the rear gun. Pretty sure the Drone is outside my 5 degrees of line.
Allocating 3 combat pool for the test: 10 8 5 4 4 3 2 2 2
Buddha72
OY! Bishop! Post already! biggrin.gif

Nikoli you have the Core roto drone shooting this time with 2 successes.

Also feel free to roll any Lone Star related Knowledge skills.
Nikoli
Right, no skills for the star, but I have knowledge local
if that applies: 5 4 4 2

Damage soak: Weapon power reduced by half and power reduced by 1 unless AV rounds used.
Vehicle has 2 armor.
Allocating 6 Control Pool dice
11 10 9 8 5 5 3 2 1 1
Buddha72
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving last week! We did and lots of yummy eats. I will be throwing up an IC post this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest so keep an eye out. As usual don't forget your weekly drip of karma. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
Sorry for the delay but had a friend in town and ended up hanging with them for a good part of the night.

Your roll lets you know that most of the message from Lone Star is a bluff. They are usually loathe to step into a situation that isn't covered by their contract. You know if you don't shoot at them and minimize the damage to the actual city they are very likely not going to get involved.
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!

Murrey is up in the city chase scene happening right now. Let me know what you want to do. I'll be putting up an IC post today or tomorrow to bump things along. I'm seeing Bishop tonight at our weekly tabletop game and I'll ask him if he's going to post or not.

Thanks all!
Nikoli
Basically making a chicken run towards the main road, hoping the avoidance sub-routines in the drone will pull it out of the way.
14 11 9 7 5 5 4 2 1 1
BishopMcQ
With the whip cracked on multiple fronts, I return to Dumpshock. Post is up.
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!

Don't forget to add your weekly drip of karma to your sheet. I will be throwing up a post today, sorry for the dropped ball last week. Been running around trying to get ready for the holidays and family visiting.

Thanks!
Fenris
1: 2
2: 1
3: 2
4: 6 + 4 = 10. ... Success
5: 6 + 1 = 7. ... Success
6: 6 + 5 = 11. ... Success
7: 4 ... Success
8: 5 ... Success
9: 6 + 5 = 11. ... Success
10: 6 + 6 + 3 = 15. ... Success
11: 1
12: 1

Assuming a TN 4, I've got 7 successes on an Astral Assensing Roll. If the TN is 6, I've got 5 successes.
Buddha72
Ok I will be out of town till Tuesday so I will be bumping the thread on Wednesday. See ya all then!
Buddha72
Bumped all, sorry for the day delay. Had family arrive for the holidays yesterday and took longer to settle them in then I though it would. I need Murrey's next course of action now that pursuit has been broken off. Have you all set up a spot to meet back up?
Fenris
No set rendezvous location, I think originally we were all planning on taking the same vehicle away from the party ;D

But, I know we have contact information, so I assume they'll just call Bakatare as our respectively story lines wrap up.
Buddha72
Quick heads up because I forgot to mention that we would have this week off since it's Christmas and I have a ton of family in town. Look for a post next Monday and until then everyone have a great holiday week. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
*GASP*

That's right I am posting earlier than I said, hell has frozen over. wink.gif

Ok I want to try to wrap this thread up this week since we've reached the end of the story arc and I am itching to launch my next new thread. Of course everyone here is more than welcome to throw their hat into the circle for the next game and I would love to see you all in the new one.

The new thread can be found there so take a look.

So what matters do people need wrapped up before the thread is over? Let me know. Thanks all!
Buddha72
I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of the players - past and present for their participation and making this thread so much fun to run.

You are all *SUPERSTARS* in my book and I hope to see all of you in another game real soon.

*deep bow of thanks*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012