Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Buddha72
Happy 4th of July!!

Hosting a BBQ today so I will bump tomorrow in the morning. Now I am off to the ritual grilling of meats!
Buddha72
Ok there is one baddie still fleeing and running from the scene (NB 8), the other two have been stunned by a spell. You're up Nikoli.
Nikoli
Righto,
Full auto (6 rnds) from LMG into NB8
9 8 5 4 3 (additional die from sensor enhanced gunnery)
Full auto (6 rnds) from MP5 into stunned guy on the left.
5 5 4 2 1 (additional die from sensor enhanced gunnery)
Jumping into Van, MK-6 is to hang back in the cave for now.

BishopMcQ
And the rigger responds with extreme prejudice....

Good rigger, happy rigger. wink.gif
Nikoli
You were expecting maybe a diplomatic rigger?

You have a heavily armed, motivated and pissed off drone-jockey.
BishopMcQ
Nikoli--You're being diplomatic...I believe the term is gunboat diplomacy.... smile.gif In all truth, i love a rigger who understands that a stunned bad guy is really just a bad guy that won't dodge.

Buddha--What happens to the ring? Do I still have it?
Buddha72
McQuillan The ring is still on your finger.

I think the rigger's doing fine as well. He was there to watch over your meat bodies and he has. biggrin.gif I will bump tomorrow morning.
Nikoli
But, what's really gonna fry your noodle later is, would they have needed the rigger to watch over them if he had joined them in the cave?
Buddha72
Ok there is one baddie left stunned on the ground, what's your next step rigger-man?

Questers - I need Perception tests (vision based).
Nikoli
Both Lynx will aim at last NB.
I am holding action to see what the sword lady wants to do. Maybe we can question this one, but I doubt it. If the last one makes any action other than to beg/plead/bargain for it's life and in all otherways act in a polite and civil manner, it's going to do a remarkable impersonation of a clay pigeon at an NRA rally.
Ecclesiastes
15 07 05 01
BishopMcQ
Low light and Vision Mag3
09 02 02 01
Whizbang
16, 8, 5, 4, 3, 1
Fenris
Perception: 11 08 05 04 04 03
Buddha72
Going to give Blitz till tonight to post then I'll bump in the morning from work. The coffee shop has internet access now. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
Ok sending PMs to the people that noticed something.
Buddha72
Ok going to give people time to react to the PMs and then I'll bump tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the late bump but was a busy morning at the coffee shop.
Ecclesiastes
And we can safely assume that if we didn't get a PM that we're oblivious?

cool.gif <-- Blind Man biggrin.gif
Buddha72
LOL!! (yes)
Fenris
Err...don't know if there's much to act on without some more info. Tried to PM back, but the boards are acting up, so I'll email it to you or something?
Blitz
Sorry to be late...please don't beat me master! grinbig.gif

Perception: 6

10 05 05 04 04 03
Whizbang
Forgot about the fact that I'm going to be gone on vacation until the 20th, aside from mabey a day or two with internet access. Would hate to hold things up...perhaps someone else should be taking their trial...
Buddha72
I'll leave that decision to the group. Do you all want to switch whose trial is next or just wait for her to get back from vacation?
Nikoli
Have a good vacation. No objections as I'm not having a trial. Oh, and barring any acts of Nature, I should have obsessive interaction after tomorrow again (Comcast finally is getting to me)
Blitz
I'm willing to do whatever the group feels is best.
Ecclesiastes
I'm willing to have Paladin step up if you all want to keep moving foward.
Fenris
I would say move on to someone else for the moment, and we come back when she's in a more "internet friendly" space wink.gif Most of the trials seem to be focused around interaction with the specific person.
Nikoli
Well, I'm back on the air at home (yeesh, what a joke)
Buddha72
Welcome back!!

In case you missed it, there was a post from Onna asking Murrey a question.

Ok, we're going to do someone else's leg of the quest next then since that seems to be the group consensus at this point.
Nikoli
I did miss it.
16 13 07 01 for the sensor test
Nikoli
I did miss it.
16 13 07 01 for the sensor test
BishopMcQ
Let's move on with the next trial...Ecc Blitz?
Ecclesiastes
Buddha: How do you want to handle it? Just say that she never stepped up or have the Dweller step in or something?
Buddha72
I'll post for her and move it to the next person (to be decided by you all) this evening. At work at the moment.
Fenris
I vote for Eccy.
Blitz
The last "world" was a little too tough on Moira. She's probably a bit to unsteady at this current time to be able to deal directly with her intended relevations. She wouldn't volunteer smile.gif
Buddha72
Ok Eccy feel free to step up as the next mini-quester. Sorry for the spotty posts this week, we have an artist opening this week at the coffee shop so I have had a ton of things to do to help out. Should be better next week.
Buddha72
Ok sent Eccy a PM for some info then I'll be able to bump along the astral quest and Nikoli feel free to post away. biggrin.gif
Nikoli
Done, btw, which drone is she addressing?
Buddha72
The last one you spoke out of.
Nikoli
Hrmm. That's probably the one nearest her, likely the Lynx with the smg. Thanks.
Buddha72
Eccy post when you're ready. Got a chance to go over your history again.
Whizbang
Finally home. now to play catch up.
Buddha72
Just waiting for Eccy to post at this point.
Ecclesiastes
umm, I thought you told me you just wanted that PM from me and that you were gunna take it from there. Sorry, I'll post real quick before I take off for the day.
Buddha72
Sorry been busy at the family biz the last few days but I will do a bump this weekend, probably Saturday afternoon and next week I have a light work schedule so I should be able to get you folks moving along again. Thanks!
Buddha72
Ok so I lied.....I'll be working on week but I'm going to try to bump when I can.

Right now I need a Magic test from Paladin please.
Ecclesiastes
Magic of 9 - 10 08 05 05 04 04 02 02 02
Buddha72
You currently have one success from the roll (TN 10), did you want to karma for more successes?
Ecclesiastes
Ummm... I don't know what its for, so sure, better safe than sorry.

11 10 05 05 03 02 02 01

Two more.. hopefully three will do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012