Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
BishopMcQ
Go for it.
Fenris
Roll for group: 11 05 03 03 01

We're good.
Buddha72
Whizbang - Got any social skills to back up that impassioned plea?
Whizbang
Negotiation: 10, 7, 5, 3, 3, 1

Buddha72
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Just a reminder that you have karma built up since this game has been going for awhile. Don't forget to update your karma totals and more importantly, your karma pools. Let me know if you make any changes to your characters (up skills, etc). In fact, it's probably time to have everyone send me a new copy of their character for my records. Thanks in advance!

Will bump tomorrow morning.
Ecclesiastes
Sorry guys, I'm moving and won't be posting for the week. Well.... I'll try to, but no promises.
Buddha72
Good luck with the move and I hope all goes well for ya!

In light of that, let's use this week to update characters and get them into me. If Ecci posts then fantastic, if not no big deal.
BishopMcQ
rules question--Can I buy Centering at 5, even if the linked skill is only 4? I now I would not be able to use the fifth pt until my linked skill rose up to match but wasn't sure the order I had to buy them...
Whizbang
Well, I'm heading off to Dragon*Con soon...see you guys Monday evening/Tuesday afternoon.
Buddha72
Have fun Whizbang!

McQuillan - Read up on it and the Centering skill can never go higher than the creative skill its linked to, sorry. frown.gif
Buddha72
Ok folks, the only updated character info I've recieved is from Fenris and I know I have more players than that. sarcastic.gif

So please get those in to me as soon as possible, thanks.
Nikoli
Been having some difficulties with my char-sheet.
Whizbang
Don't really have my char sheets with me at the time. Having fun, though. smile.gif
Blitz
I will do so as soon as we get my computer back up and running...hopefully *crosses fingers* the hard drive wasnt corrupted.. :/
BishopMcQ
I should have a sheet to you tomorrow morning.
Buddha72
Ecci, you back now?

Everyone else I still need updated character sheets when you get a chance and thanks in advance!
Blitz
Sorry..computer is still completely hosed. frown.gif
Nikoli
I will try and get something together tonight. The thumb-drive that housed my character is missing in action, so I'll have to update the backup.
Buddha72
Ok get them into me as soon as possible or hardware permits. Thanks for waiting and as some of you may have already seen, Ecci will be joining us again shortly. I will post a bump tonight or tomorrow then to get us up and going again.
Ecclesiastes
I will have a post tonight when I get home. Thats a promise. Thanks guys for waiting on me, sorry for my extended absense.
Nikoli
It's going to take me a while to update, so don't worry about any.
Damned lack of proper backups, if I wasn't my boss I'd fire my ass.
Buddha72
No biggie Ecci - real life always comes first and everyone in this thread seems to be laid back and compassionate to outside struggles. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!!

ok I need Charisma rolls from everyone as they enter the area ahead. This will be an open test and I will let you know if you make it or not so you can karma if you want.

Also this is just a gentle reminder to remember to send me your updated character info. I understand some are still suffering hardware issues so get them to me as soon as you can. Thanks!

Welcome back Ecci!
BishopMcQ
04 04 03 03...I'm going to karma that...

09 04 03 01--A little better....I still would have rather had something in the double digits...
Ecclesiastes
07 05 03 03 ... Let me know if I need karma.
Fenris
08 05 04 02 02 01 - eh, unless we find out it's something completely diabilitating, I'm cautious about spending one of my two karma already.
Whizbang
11, 8, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1
Buddha72
The TN is 10. Sorry couldn't post early, was at work.
Ecclesiastes
Karma...

04 02 02 02 ... bleh

2 more for a second roll...

10 03 03 01 ... I was hoping for more, but hopefully one is enough.
Buddha72
YO!!! Blitz!! I need a roll from ya.
Fenris
Eccy, just so you know, on open tests, karma only buys you 1 individual die to reroll. Also, don't forgot we only have 2 karma pool while we're in this realm.
Ecclesiastes
Well crap. Spending one of two karma for only one extra die seems harsh, so I may hold off unless I end up dying or something.
Blitz
Charisma 6:
16 8 5 5 5 2
Buddha72
Ok I will bump the thread either tonight or tomorrow.

Still need people's updated character sheets from this thread so don't forget.
Ecclesiastes
Umm.. from everyone? how much karma do we have to play with right now?
Fenris
3 karma pool.
Blitz
I think he may be talking about karma to spend in regards to upgrading his computer...
BishopMcQ
As of Monday, there will be 84 karma earned in this game if you have been here since day one.
Ecclesiastes
Dang. Alright then. I'll update my sheet with some stuff and send it in tomorrow.
Whizbang
And just when was it that the two of us came in again? I keep forgetting...argh. Will get to it eventually...
Buddha72
Bumped. I will be sending PMs to those that didn't make the Charisma test so you know what's happened. Happy Monday!
Buddha72
PMs are sent, feel free to post away.
BishopMcQ
Whizbang--IIRC, we've got 44.
Blitz
How are those that did make it affected?
Buddha72
The creature before is neither male or female to you. It seems to change gender with the play of shadow and light across its features. It seem vaguely familar, like an old lover from your youth. The creature radiates desire and need but you find yourself able to remain focused on the present.
Buddha72
Ecci - You out there? Waiting for you to post so I can move this along.

I'll send a PM to him and see if I can get this going again.
Ecclesiastes
My system died while I was doing some app testing for work. I should be able to post by tonight.
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!!

I'm going to give Ecci till tomorrow then I'll do the GM puppet master thing with him since I don't want to hold up the game any longer than needed. Not to mention you're all near the end of this story arc. I also would like to get Nikoli back in the game. Thanks by the way for hanging in there for this astral quest part of the thread.

Speaking of which, I think it might be a good idea for someone to recap or review thread. I was talking the other night with Fenris and Blitz about the game and both expressed some confusion over where everything was at in the thread. I think more from the time involved than anything else. So feel free to post a recap from your perspective.
Nikoli
It's been fun.
Also, let me know when the bodies are sufficiently stacked, I need to remove the asshole shaped dent from my bumper.
Buddha72
LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012