Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Buddha72
Aaron is up!
BishopMcQ
Pre-posting my actions

Quick draw the needle TN4 (TN6 is not accessible)
[1,4,6,4,5,4] 5 hits, or 1 hit.

Stab Michael with needle (Between fingers in a punch)
TN 4 -1 Reach = TN3 (+12 to Michael's TN for Ruthenium)
[1,4,4,4,5,4,2,2] = 5 successes
Cedric Rolfsson
Okay, let's try again. Re-posting:

Attack pyscho chick:

Unarmed Distant Strike + Lethal Hands(M)

7 + 3 Combat Pool:

You asked for 10 rolls and your target is unknown ... here are the results:

1: 5
2: 6 + 5 = 11.
3: 3
4: 6 + 5 = 11.
5: 5
6: 5
7: 4
8: 6 + 1 = 7.
9: 3
10: 3

Remaining combat pool for soak or defense.
Buddha72
Ok I am still here and I am throwing up an IC post. Don't forget your weekly drip of karma.
Buddha72
Ok holding for a second to give Nikoli the option of acting since he was holding at this point. Just let me know, thanks!
Nikoli
Well, I'm not sure who the lady is and we weren't hired to kill cops (necessarily). I'm alerting the folks inside and prepping to move.
Buddha72
Ok happy Monday all!

IC post is up and the next person up is Bakatare. As usual 1 point of karma with the new week. Let me know if you have any questions!
BishopMcQ
Hey folks--

Buddha had some family stuff pop up. He asked me to take over and keep things moving along until he gets back.

It is currently Bakatare's action. We are in the second pass, having subtracted 10 from initiatives. Security is outside and the team has completed their contract, all that is left is to get away clean.

Initiative
Zuzana 24 (Went out the front door)
Calisto 23 (Moving towards an exit)
Hiroto 21 (Down for the count)
Micheal 13 (Gone after being poked)
Bakatare 12 **Initiative is here**
Murrey 11
Desdemona 11
Aaron 10
Shiver 10

Brett 9 (gone)
Alex 7 (gone)
Nancy 7 (gone)
Moira (Out of actions-Has Hiroto and is leaving)
BishopMcQ
Oy Fenris!!

Nikoli and Cedric if you want to post your plans and rolls here, I can include them in the bump with Fenris.
Cedric Rolfsson
Well, all hell broke loose didn't it?

Do I have a clear shot at one of the rent-a-cops? I can't tell but it sounds like they're still waving their guns at us, and if they are I'm going to stop them.

If they aren't a direct threat to me I'm going to run towards the exit, preferably via the gift area so I can snag some goodies on the way out, but leaving post haste is priority. I don't have a clear idea in my head of the physical scene.

Those are my intentions, on a just in case basis I'll provide an Unarmed Combat + Distant Strike no Killing Hands on the rentacop. Only necessary if they are threatening me or a team member.

Unarmed Combat + 2 Combat Pool = 9

You asked for 9 rolls and your target is unknown ... here are the results:

1: 6 + 3 = 9.
2: 2
3: 3
4: 5
5: 6 + 3 = 9.
6: 3
7: 4
8: 2
9: 5

BishopMcQ
Nikoli--Murrey is up!

Cedric--The guards appear to have been incapacitated by Zuzana on her exit. With the invisibility cast by Bakatare, I presumed you hit the gift table and run to the back door. Aaron has one gift from the table.
Nikoli
Lynx 1 & 2 deploy from van,
#1 7 4
#2 14 5

They have target data already:
#1 Firing LMG Burst into Van 11 8 7 5
#2 Firing Called shot (burst) into windshield (or most convenient window for the driver compartment) for special effect (removing windshield) 13 8 5 4

Mr. Fixit closes the doors to the van.

Rail out the van's weapons and open fire on the cop car, short burst from both in the front: 6 dice skill + 4 dice from combat pool, split evenly.
Left: 10 8 5 3 1
Right: 10 5 5 3 1
BishopMcQ
Just to make sure I understand, the Lynxs are firing at the hummer-esque limo, then you unload with your own weapons into the Core patrol car?
Nikoli
Correctamundo

Murrey thinks it's all gone south from the outside and is giving the others time to make an escape.
BishopMcQ
Cool, just checking. Base Damage on the weapons, ammo type and short or full burst?
Nikoli
Lynx #1 and Van are toting LMG's. Base 7S, fired short (3-round) bursts.
Lynx #2 is firing a MP-5, short burst, base 6M

All firing standard ammo

I'm fairly certain the limo will take the LMG, I'm more interested in getting the window gone, to be followed up with a stun grenade... death by chunky salsa...
Fenris
Chunky salsa light is on?
BishopMcQ
The light is on.

Limo has taken minimal damage, but windshield is destroyed. The patrolcar is disabled.
BishopMcQ
Hey it's Monday all, barely...

We have some final actions from:
Bakatare, Murrey and Desdemona.

At this point, everyone is out of the club. Many people are moving on foot towards the staff entrance where the Honda will hopefully soon be. Core backup is en route and it's time to make a quick getaway.
Cedric Rolfsson
Aaron will head for the van.
Fenris
Invisible and evac'ing. When I hit the van I'll burn another service to use Movement on the van to make it go much, much faster.
Nikoli
Um, don't go tot he big effing target. the honda is your escape vehicle
Fenris
Right, to the Honda I meant!
Nikoli
Cause touching the van is bad about now.

Also, can't remote the honda. you guys should know that.
i can send it to a new location by sending a page, which i don't have a spare action type thing to manage, luckily you should know where it's parked.
BishopMcQ
Nikoli--air timed grenades and other goodness?
Nikoli
Air timey goodness, check.

btw, the guns on the van have enough recoil comp to take every bullet I can FA in a single complex action and not take a hit to the TN. (Half for fixed mount, and 4 points of vehicle compenation per gun)

Oh, and whomever drives, needs a data jack, there are no physical controls.
BishopMcQ
Nikoli--I just need the rolls for drones and van weaponry for your last action.
Nikoli
Launch air timed defensive grenade through broken window: 13 8 5 4
Other lynx moving to van for extraction
Mr. Fix-it and MK-6 recover Lynx #1

Send page to Honda to allow manual drive once car door closes.
BishopMcQ
With the actions resolved, I'm passing the baton back to Buddha.
Nikoli
Does that mean all drone inside vehicles?
BishopMcQ
yes.
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!!

First I want to thank Bishop for stepping in while I was out of town dealing with a family crisis. Many thanks!

So I need to know exactly how people are fleeing the area. The car is rigged so that only someone with a data jack has a chance of driving it and none of the people at the car has one. frown.gif

So post me something here so I can throw up the next IC post. Don't forget your weekly karma drip.
BishopMcQ
Reactivating ruthenium, fleeing on foot. Plan is to get a subway or L train and get somewhere out of here. If Desdemona/Angelina does not have the ability to become invisible then I will adjust.
Fenris
Unless Moira has some objection, we'll leave together with our unconscious friend. Have Moira snag a spirit to do concealment on all three of us, I'll pick up Moira and I (have her maintain the levitate on the body) and have an Air elemental do the movement thing as we run away very quickly wink.gif
Nikoli
Okay with me, but I had a backup plan
Fenris
Does the

"Send page to Honda to allow manual drive once car door closes."

part mean anyone will be able to drive the car once that happens?

Nikoli
not without a datajack
Nikoli
But i can steer the car away by sending it a page, just not remote in
Fenris
Ah, well, no offense, but I'm always a little questionable about putting my life in the hands of the autonav =P I'll stick with my original plan to evac myself and Moira magically.
Nikoli
Valid point
Buddha72
Ok throwing up an IC post with the get away details. The next bit of business is where are all of you heading or meeting up?
Buddha72
Sorry forgot to ask, Nikoli what's the get away plan for Murrey now that he has pulverized the limo (well done by the way)?
Nikoli
I was thinking of some daring "Transporter"-esque driving followed by ducking into a convenient parking garage and swapping vehicle idents.
Buddha72
Ok (sorry for the delay, busy week at a family friend's costume shop) let's get some drive tests please. biggrin.gif
Nikoli
11 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 (that's only skill dice, saving control pool for defense)

Base on-road handling for the van is 4, with -6 to the Tn from char build. Not sure what penalties are being imposed.
Fenris
So, giving Winter a call via cellphone. I need to locate a street doc for the semi-corpse we're carrying around.

Etiquette + 1 (for level): 1, 13, 4, 10, 4 (w00t!)

Second phone call to Nikoli, tell him to have everyone meet outside the street docs place. It's neutral territory that shouldn't be on anyone's history, so it works as a temporary meet location. Then we can make sure we've shook pursuit and head back to my apartment.
Nikoli
You sure you don't mean Murrey cause it your runner starts calling me as opposed to my runner, I'm gonna be really wierded out.
Buddha72
Happy New Week all!

The posting might be a little iffy this week with work and the fires. Most everyone is ok but some folks have been displaced by the fire. I will try to throw up an IC post of burning rubber and cop car chases in the next day or so. biggrin.gif
Fenris
lol...yes, I do mean Murrey. Sorry!
Buddha72
*GASP*

That's me coming up for air. wink.gif

Ok Halloween is over, hope everyone had a great time. I'll be throwing up an IC post tomorrow morning with the results of the driving tests and to answer Bakatare's call out to Winter.

Can I get a quick roll call to make sure everyone is here?

Thanks all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012