Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
paul_HArkonen
just one questoin for you as the GM or anyone more familiar with the rigger rules than me, aka everyone, is it even possible to fit a second person on my suzuki Aurora, if not we'll have to figure out some other form of transport
Nikoli
Nope, stupid fraggers didn't design it with a "pussy" seat.
paul_HArkonen
assencing on Shade

3, 10, 2, 2, 1, 9,
Blitz
If I could remember what 2 succeses on an assensing test gives you, Id be happy to respond since no one knows Shade better than I do...
Fenris
Please allow me to reiterate: The summoning circle was used to summon and bind a single Nomad spirit with the sacrifice, and the spirit was subsequently used as a focus for a nastier version of a mass control emotions spell. Not 50 Nomads, just 50 people acting like Nomads.
paul_HArkonen
2 gives me general health, general emotional state/impresions, if mundane or awakened, if i've seen it before, wich i dobt Blaze has. also the class of any magical subjects, like foci on her.
Buddha72
Shade is very healthy, has almost no cyberware (just a datajack) and is focused/alert. She is mundane and has no magical foci on her.

FYI - I am leaving town tomorrow morning for a week vacation so posting will drop off until I get back on next Thursday. I will try to hop on a computer but no promises. I will try to post tonight before I crawl off to bed.
paul_HArkonen
Hello Budha, and welcome back to the land of those with an internet connection.
Buddha72
Thank you for the welcome back! smile.gif

Don't forget your weekly karma drop from Monday all.
Buddha72
Bump time once again boys and girls!!

1 karma for the taking as this is Monday.

Quick question, does 1 a week seem too much or just right? I am trying to strike a balance between the mediums here. At tabletop, you'd be getting 3-5 a week so it seems a good pace. Any feedback?
paul_HArkonen
1 per week seems good to me
Buddha72
Perception test for those in the room please, sound based.
Nikoli
13:5:5:5:4:4:1
paul_HArkonen
16,5,4,2,9,2 for Blaze
Blitz
8:5:4:4:4:3
Buddha72
She whispers "They've found us, we should move soon."
paul_HArkonen
After they leave Blaze will cast Armor

Force 4
Casting 6,5,3,1,5,4,3,2
1 success means it comes up

drain All spell pool into drain
Drain: 6,5,5,3,6,6,4,1,6,4,1,1
no drain

yeah i know It's likely a waste of my time and energy but hey a little paranoia never hurt anyone, much anyway.
Nikoli
Starting the car up, switching off the transponder
Ecclesiastes
Nice scene Buddha smile.gif
paul_HArkonen
yeah that was pretty cool,

perception for anything on the body, i don't think i'll get anything

Perception: 9,5,5,5,3,3
Buddha72
He appears a latino male in his mid 30's with short black hair. He's wearing a secure long coat, secure clothing and a form fitting body suit. He had a small dart gun you can see lying on the carpet a few meters away. He seems to have an underarm holster.
Fenris
A dragon. That's....great. It's nice to see the streak of bumping into superpowerful magical oddities with this character is still in full effect! Nice touch, Buddha wink.gif
Buddha72
Happy Tuesday!!

Add the usual weekly karma and I need to know what/where people are going next so I can bump the thread. Let me know.
paul_HArkonen
I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry if we're actually going against a dragon, otherwise head back to the safe house and figure out what we're going to do
Nikoli
I'm taking a more paranoid route back, not that it matters against a dragon, but no sense rolling over and painting a bit target on our heads.
Ecclesiastes
Paladin is waiting for everyone to get back so we can figure out where to go next.
Buddha72
Will bump tomorrow in the afternoon, had a few things pile up today for me so I'll have some time later. See ya then! nyahnyah.gif
Buddha72
It's BUMPTASTIC!!!

You are all back together now.
Buddha72
Howdy!

Just started a summer job today so I will be posting in the evenings M-F. Give yourself a karma point for hanging in there another week and I'll bump this evening after work. Wish me luck! biggrin.gif
Nikoli
Have fun with it (if possible)
Buddha72
Ok I am going to bump the thread tomorrow evening. I was going to move it to the meeting with the Red Queen so throw out what you need or anything you want to do. See ya tomorrow!!
Blitz
Forgive my lack of interaction, I have been very busy with MY new job, and I was DEATHLY Ill all last week.

I'll try to get back into it, but Im working 13 hour days for the next few days so bare with me.
paul_HArkonen
wow, 13 hour days, i have dificulty getting past 2 hour days let alone 13, but hey, you have my support/sympathy, whichever it is you want.
Buddha72
Hey let me know what exactly you non-Red Queen meeting folks are doing so I can throw out a bump post for you all with your actions.
Ecclesiastes
I think we were planning to run by Adam's house and check him out again. If he isn't there, then we may swing back to the S&M club (can't recall the name off the top of my head) and see if we can spot him there.
Nikoli
i could approach the lady the runs the Body Bag, see if she's turnable
Fenris
We'll go with our original plan for right now, and see about approaching her if necessary later. Remember, 2 people can keep a secret if one of them is dead. I don't want to be seen nosing about yet.
Blitz
Whew! Ok, there's still significant overtime at work, but I'm in gaming withdrawl so I will try to post at least once a day.
Buddha72
I will be bumping to tomorrow in the morning, and make sure to record your weekly karma treat.
Nikoli
I'm going to contact my Fixer, trying to score some trackers. But I don't have a copy of Murrey at work, so I'll post tonight.
Nikoli
Okay, looking for 2 rating 3 AOD trackers. Availability is 3/72 hours, I'll let you calculate the price.

Etiquette: 7:5:4:1
Not sure if Good rep plays into this, but I'd figured couldn't hurt to mention. Jack is not the connected contact, so I will have to face street price.
Buddha72
Availability is 3/72 hours (24 hours for you)
Price is 1,800 with a SI of 2 (7200 nuyen.gif total for you)
Nikoli
Sounds good.
Buddha72
Just waiting on you folks at this point. biggrin.gif
Ecclesiastes
Team two is just staking out the house, so there isn't much for us to do until team one finish up their meeting.
Fenris
Looks like we might be in a bit of a slow spot while Blitz is working alot and we're waiting on her for conversation.
Buddha72
Is there any active skills Team 2 wants to use? Any skill rolls?
Blitz
Im so sorry, I totally missed the update!
Nikoli
So, what is team 2 doing, at the moment. my brain is a bit fried, what with school and all.
Are we sitting around watching the house, deciding wheter or not to watch the house, what?
Ecclesiastes
As far as I know we are watching the house. Checking on Adam.

I don't really have any skills that could help here, but I'll throw out a perception check, just in case.

Perception: 11 5 3 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012