Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Buddha72
Ok I lied. biggrin.gif

I posted anyway, missed my fix from earlier this week. I will bump the meet folks just as soon as they reply in post but feel free to wait till Monday, I'm just being a junkie at this point.
Fenris
Hey, just wanted to respond and let you guys know what's going on with the lag. I foolishly decided to take four classes during a compressed semester known as "Intersession" at college, so we're covering 16 weeks worth of classes in four. Needless to say, I haven't had much free time lately. On the bright side, next week is my last week, and the posting will pick back up after then.
Cedric Rolfsson
Question, are Havoc and Aaron standing out front together? It doesn't seem like it from the descriptions but I'm curious as to the timing here?
Buddha72
You both are seperate at this point. Since you gave me a 15-10 minute window spaced it so you both arrived at different times. Hope that was okay.
Buddha72
Ok I need a Perception test from Aaron, Havoc and Hiroto. Thanks!
Cedric Rolfsson
Perceptions (unsure if Motion Sense adept ability would help or not)
01, 02, 05, 05, 11

Astral Perceptions
01, 02, 04, 05, 05
Tashio
Perception: 1 2 4 5 9 10
Astral Perception: 1 3 3 3 4 10
Buddha72
Posted and bumped along!
BishopMcQ
So just how powerful are the Trio of eternal beings who guard the gateway in the metaplane that has been cut off from mortal contact since the 4th age?

Buddha72
biggrin.gif

I will be posting today, sorry for the miss on Monday. I was up north looking after a good friend just out from some tummy surgery. She's a savage barbarian (no internet acces) so I was forced to wait until today to bump things along. Happy Monday alll and don't forget your karma point for the week.
Buddha72
Ooops! I forgot I need Perceptions tests from Aaron and Havoc please.
Nikoli
Okay I give, what does Konbanwa mean in english? I can't find a translation anywhere.
Cedric Rolfsson
Aaron Perception check:
02, 05, 08, 09, 11
Tashio
LOL sorry Nik, means Good Evening
Musashi Forever
Sorry for the delay.

Havoc's Perception Check

04, 01, 01, 05, 01
Fenris
Back, just so everyone knows wink.gif Looking forward to seeing what other kinds of horror and despair this particular trip to the meta-planes will bring wink.gif
Blitz
Glad to see your back smile.gif hope classes went well
Fenris
They went. Pretty much over top of me like a mac truck wink.gif but I passed 'em, and that's what counts.
Buddha72
Happy Monday All!!

Don't forget your weekly karma drip for the week and I will be throwing up a post this afternoon/morning. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Let me know if you need anything from my end.
Tashio
Ooh yea, anyone know how much karma us new guys are up to? I kinda lost track.
Buddha72
Just check the date when your character was first posted to the IC thread and then count the Mondays from there.

Sorry for the skip on Monday for the usual bump but my best friend Lisa's baby is due March 1st and I have been helping out at her place setting up for the arrival of her new daughter. biggrin.gif

But we're all done now (just wating for her to decide to come out and say hi) so the posting has happened. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
BishopMcQ
Was there any clarity about whether we would all face a single trial together if we challenged as a group or if each of us would face our own unique trial. (Basically is it better to go together or ride our hopes on Shiver and Angelina's abilities?)
Buddha72
It's your choice but anyone going through will be facing the challenge. So decide and then go on through.
Fenris
I'd say let's all go through. doesn't seem to be a reason not to.
Buddha72
Just need Havoc to make his introduction so I can push the meet forward.

Going to bump the questers along tonight as well.

Do you folks need anything outside or are you justing waiting for the wrap up of the astral quest? Let me know.
Nikoli
I'm good.
Tashio
Pretty much waiting for Questors to finish.
Cedric Rolfsson
Can I get a physical description of Havoc? I specifically looked around the room, not using astral perceptions, IC.

If this is just a bit scene to get us involved in the game then don't make too much of this, I'm looking to get a picture of things. I tried real hard to build a physical picture of Aaron Gray into my intro post but I'll be happy to restate that if necessary. I'm just trying to get a picture of this in my head. Thank you
Buddha72
SHE'S HERE!!!

My niece was born yesterday morning. biggrin.gif

She's 6 1/2 lbs and 20 inches long. Both her and her mommies are doing great but I will be taking the week off from posting to help them all settle in. Big brother stuff very serious in our family. biggrin.gif

See ya next Monday!
Blitz
AWESOME! biggrin.gif
Nikoli
Grats!
Buddha72
Ok I have a little time it seems and too much energy to sleep. biggrin.gif

Posting away!
Buddha72
Sorry for the delay, the new moms are still getting their feet underneath them but all seems to be going well. Going to bump things along.
BishopMcQ
I'm in the process of moving, and will be offline until Friday.
Buddha72
Ok bumped, sorry for the late posting but I was up helping McQuillan move but I am back now. I will keep an eye out for the weekend and post if needed to try to make up for the lag this week.
Buddha72
Hey All!

I need to get some feedback from you all about the thread. I have sent out PMs to Blitz and Whizbang with no reply. It has been two weeks since I have heard from either of them and I wanted to see what you all wanted to do.

I am more than willing to keep the thread going and do something IC that explains their absence from the the story but I wanted to make sure that would work for all of you.

Let me know your ideas/opinions. Thanks!
Nikoli
That's a tough call.
Fenris
Eh, Blitz has apparently dropped out of the forums. She's not responding to any of the other thread's she's in either. I'd say drop her.

Whizbang I'd be willing to give a little more leniency to, like maybe another week, but I don't want to hold up the game, so I'd say puppet-pal her for the moment. If she doesn't show up in a few days, drop her.

Cold-hearted bastard, I know. wink.gif
Musashi Forever
If they haven't responded to the PMs I say drop 'em. I feel bad about it because I have been more than guilty of this in the past, but we gota keep the game going.
Nikoli
Whisbang was on vacation, she'll be posting later after she rests up. Chatted with her an hour or so ago.
Whizbang
Sorry for leaving like that. Only a week of it was vacation. The rest was a severe bout of writer's block...the sort that's driven me from boards before. Almost managed to drive me away from here. Thought you guys would have went on without me by now. But I'm pleasantly surprised. Don't have time to post IC now, but when I get in from work, hopefully I can get the ball rolling again. smile.gif

Thanks again for your patience with me.
BishopMcQ
With Whizbang back, I'd say geek the rest...
Buddha72
Fair enough.

*grabs a small machinegun*

Let us proceed then. biggrin.gif
Blitz
Eep! Im back now...too late for me?
Buddha72
*sigh*

*puts the gun back away*

Welcome back!
Nikoli
Don't believe it, it's not Blitz, it's a Shedim!!!!!
Buddha72
LOL!

Ok we are back with everyone alive and well (not to mention posting). Let's see if this thing can start chugging along again. biggrin.gif

POST AWAY!!

PS Club people - let me know if you need anything else from Stefan. Thanks!
Cedric Rolfsson
Good to Go. Unless of course Stefan happens to have a man-portable laser system he'd like to loan me?
Blitz
Naw..he's only got a vehicle mounted one, and that was borrowed by Olga who was experimenting with a new cooking technique. Silly troll never returned it.
Buddha72
hehe

Ok Happy Monday all, I will be throwing up a post in just a few minutes. Don't forget to record your weekly karma drip. Let me know if you make any changes to your character (spending karma, etc) so I can keep my records up to date. Feel free to also let me know if you're not having fun because (all my old players are welcome to groan and/or sigh at this point) if you're not having fun then I am wasting my time here.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012