Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Tashio
I guess I really need to go back and figure out just how much Karma I have smile.gif Unless any of the new guys have it recorded smile.gif
BishopMcQ
Blitz--It's a little late to wonder what you signed up for...

Tashio--You get 1 pt every Monday. Easiest way is just to count back to your first post in the thread and apply that many karma.
Tashio
*chuckle* yea that was a long time ago, and feeling lazy to work it all out smile.gif

Ah well guess do it the hard way smile.gif

Okay 18 by my count from 5th December when we joined.
Blitz
LOL....truer words have never been spoken smile.gif
Musashi Forever
Buddha72

[ Spoiler ]
Buddha72
Musashi Forever

You can start the process in the IC thread and then post your Etiquette rolls here. Then based on the rolls we go forward. Hope that helps.
Cedric Rolfsson
Astral perceptions test:

01, 01, 02, 03, 04

(Okay that blew chunks!) I'm guessing that Havoc in astral space appears to be Dunkelzahn returned from the dead, right???? smile.gif

Blitz
ROFL...what a sexy roll "_"
Nikoli
Given my huge flux rating (12) can I make contact with the Honda?
Buddha72
Yes you can.

And on the roll you got the following info (if he was Masking at all):

*General state of health
*Subject's general emotional state
* Whether the subject is mundane or Awakened
*You'll be able to reccognize the subject's aura if seen again

PM me if Havoc is masking so I can do my secret GM rolling thing.
Nikoli
Did this new contact info include comm numbers?
Buddha72
Nope, just photos of each of the men (Aaron & Havoc).
Nikoli
Oh, just reread that last post. Misread it originally to mean I had to pick them up. I was hesitant to do so because it might mean leaving the team here without drone protection. Now I see I was being a dumbass. Carry on then, though it's good to know I can reach the flashy ride from here...
Buddha72
Ok all still here but I have a nasty chest cold so I will be posting tomorrow after I can breathe out of my nose like a normal human being. frown.gif
Musashi Forever
Buddha72:

Havoc's etiquette check.

[ Spoiler ]
Buddha72
Havoc/Mushashi Forever

Ok the TN for light security armor is 10 and medium is 12. The time is 10 days for the item. With a lvl 2 contact you get one more die for the Etiquette test but I think you will probably want to karma it either way.

New Hires

Did you want me to post you all driving out there or let you throw up your own post?

Angelina/Whizbang

I sent you a PM with your personal experience of what happened so look for it.

Sorry for the late post but thanks for hanging in there. I was just looking over the thread and this baby is over 2 years old!! biggrin.gif Thanks for making my 1st PbP so suuccessful and you've all been great players!!
Cedric Rolfsson
Mushashi, its up to you, I'm okay with Buddha just posting us out there. We can take my Turbo sports car your whatever you're riding dealer's choice. Just so long as I can bring my toys!
Musashi Forever
Sure, we can take your car. I'll lock mine up at the mall parking lot and transfer my bags to your ride.

Driving posts are boring anyways. nyahnyah.gif
Cedric Rolfsson
Buddha, why don't you just post us heading to the meet then based upon the prior IC conversation with us taking my car.
BishopMcQ
Questers--I'm hoping that I can move quickly through Potmos' realm and come back. The path before Shiver when we went there was perfectly straight so if I understand correctly, I can pursue the course. Then we just have Moira's leg of the quest and we should be back to the real world and meet with the team and our new comers.

Buddha--Let me know what I need to do to make the transition. I'm expecting a price to be paid but don't know what it is. If it's necessary to complete Moira's quest first, just let me know.
Buddha72
Ok will be posting tomorrow, today is my birthday so I am taking the day off. See ya tomorrow. wink.gif
Nikoli
Happy birfday
Buddha72
Thanks!! It was awesome, some friends surprised me with a cake and the accessories of a pirate themed party! Much fun.

POST AWAY!!!
Musashi Forever
Hey guys. I will be out of touch until Saturday. I am taking a little trip into the Rainforests of Suriname, should be fun as long as I don't get eaten. Talk to you all later. cool.gif

BishopMcQ
If we don't hear from you by Monday, we'll send the search parties!

Have fun!
Buddha72
Hope you had a great trip!

Welcome back all from the weekend! Don't forget your weekly drip of karma and a gentle reminder to send me any updates you make to your character with your karma so I can plan accordingly.

Havoc

Did you decide whether or not you wanted to spend karma pool on the roll for the gear? Let me know.

Everyone else - let me know if you need anything from me.
Cedric Rolfsson
Astral Perception check

02, 02, 03, 04, 05
Musashi Forever
Normal Perception Check

17, 05, 04, 03, 02

GM
[ Spoiler ]
Buddha72
Happy Monday All!!

Ok throwing up a post to move things along. Musashi I'll send you a PM with the answers you needed so keep an eye out.
Musashi Forever
QUOTE (Buddha72)
Musashi I'll send you a PM with the answers you needed so keep an eye out.

Thanks for the help, boss.
Buddha72
LOL!

Thanks for replying, the PM part had completely slipped my feeble mind. wink.gif
Buddha72
I have not forgotten about you all, I am just waiting for a reply from Blitz since the next part of the astral quest is her's. I will give her another day or so then come up with a solution to push the thread along.
Blitz
Sorry bout that. Been REALLY sick the last week at the same time as moving my little pregnant sis out of San Jose. Will be on the road today and tomorrow but will be posting regularly as SOON as I get home.
Buddha72
No problem hun, thanks for the update and drive safe!
Blitz
Got home safely smile.gif Ready when you are Buddha-man
Buddha72
Welcome back!! I will be throwing up a post shortly.
Buddha72
I will be posting tomorrow evening so stay tuned. smile.gif
Buddha72
Post away and don't forget your weekly drip of karma all.

Non-quester people, once again thanks for your patience through all of this. The light is at the end of the tunnel. This is the last leg of the astral quest then they get dumped back into the real world with the rest of you.

Let me know if you need anything.
Blitz
I gotta run to work and dont have enough time to post...I'll post as soon as Im home smile.gif
Buddha72
No worries. biggrin.gif
Blitz
Im confused...who are you referring to when you say "Mistress"?
BishopMcQ
The spirit living inside of you. (The embodiment of desire, lust and all that Jazz.)
Blitz
Ah...ok..that's what I thought.
Buddha72
Posted (sorry for the late reply been a little busy).
Buddha72
Happy Monday and I hope you all had a great weekend.

Post is up and I was going to post more but I hate walking over player's with flavor text so I was going to wait until tomorrow before doing the complete bump to give people a chance to respond if they want.
Buddha72
Hey Nikoli help out a poor old feeble GM, did you all strip the bodies of the Ito goons?
Nikoli
No, not this time. Just stacked them together like a mass grave looking for a hole.
Buddha72
Thanks for the memory jogging!

FYI all I will be out of town starting today and getting back sometime on Monday so the weekly bump will happen on Tuesday next week. Hope you all have a great weekend.
BishopMcQ
Bringing us up from the depths of page 2...

Perception (Low Light, Thermo, Vision mag)
04 04 03 02

If Audio (-2 to all TNs)
05 05 03 03 03

Stealth Complementary
11 07 05 05 05 04 04 04 03 02 01
Buddha72
Thanks for the bump and the post os up. Were the people outside going over to check out the bodies? Let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012