Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Buddha72
LOL!!

Been sick the last few days I will post tomorrow morning for you all, doped up right now.
Ecclesiastes
You better be on your death bed if you can't give me an update!

(hope you feel better by the way... wink.gif )
Buddha72
biggrin.gif

Well, my brain is down to a slow cook right now so post magic.

I need Percpetion Tests from the mages in astral space, don't forget to add the +2 TN modifier for looking from the astral into the flesh world.

Blitz
You mean you need to know our magic rating? 10 for me

Astral Perception: (6)

17 04 04 04 02 01 (before +2 mod)

Fenris
Astral Perception (with initiate dice): 4,4,1,11,1,10,10,4,1

After mod: 2,2,9,8,8,2
Blitz
there's initiate dice for astral perception?
Buddha72
Yes you get to add your grade in dice to any test in the astral. wink.gif
Blitz
Woot! Nothing higher, but in case we need multiple successes...

08:05:04:04:02
Ecclesiastes
Wow, I never knew that either. Good to know! Thats like 5 more dice for Paladin! smile.gif
Ecclesiastes
Perception: 08 02 02 02 (+ Perceptive)
Blitz
I apologize for my lack of interaction. Financial woes have forced me to cancel my internet service at home, but I will be able to make regular appearances when at work. My schedule is a bit wonky (10pm - 7am Friday night-Wednesday Morning) so please be patient with me!

Assense test:

Aura Reading (4)
Intelligence (6)
Initiate Grade (5)

11 07 05 05 05 05 05 04 02 02 02 01 01 01 01
Fenris
Excellent scene, Buddha72, much as it makes us appear to suck as bodyguards and protectors wink.gif
Buddha72
Was Murrey going to do anything Nikoli?
Nikoli
Sorry, working on getting a new job at work so I haven't been as obsessive about checking as I usually am.

Van Sensors: 13:11:5:4
MK-6 Sensors: 13: 2: 1: 11: 8

The MK-6 is set to drag those with life signs out, it should be able to carry at least one person at a time.
Buddha72
Yo Blitz!! Throw me some dice for your assensing test when you get a chance. biggrin.gif
Blitz
:: points 5 posts up ::
Ecclesiastes
Attempt to find a hose (Perception): 07 05 03 02
Buddha72
Blitz
Ok, in the future so I don't get lost throw rolls when I need them. You had to find her to assense her. I lose track of things at times. biggrin.gif

She is unconscious and is seriously wounded but not dying at the moment.

Ecclesiastes
No hose in sight, sorry. But you might be able to direct the flow by brute force by damaging (think pinching) the outlet or finding something to angle the water flow off of.
Ecclesiastes
Oh, I'm sure, I already have an idea for that... smile.gif
Ecclesiastes
Pole Arms (6 Skill + 4 Adept Power + 2 Weapon Foci + 6 Combat Pool):
11 11 05 05 05 05 05 05 04 04 03 03 02 01 01 01 01 01
Blitz
Can I see Paladin?
Buddha72
Yes, very clearly now that is weapon foci is lighting up the astral.
Buddha72
Everyone on the street can clearly see Moira.
Ecclesiastes
I can't believe I forgot to buy a MedKit for Paladin... dead.gif
Nikoli
Just so I have this straight, is everyone that brought their physical body loaded and snuggled in tight?
Ecclesiastes
Ummm... I don't really understand the question. If you are asking if I'm in the van wtih you, then the answer is no. Paladin is staying behind to help out.
Fenris
My physical body is back at my apartment.

Assensing tests for signatures: 08 05 05 04 04 03 03 02 01
11 11 05 05 04 02 02 02 01
10 04 03 03 01 01 01 01 01
09 05 04 04 04 03 02 01 01
10 09 08 04 04 03 03 01 01

That should be enough for the moment. Pretty sure they're just casual pedestrians, but never hurts to be sure.
Nikoli
Is there anyone else that is physically coming with?
Also, Murrey has no med skills to speak of.
Fenris
I think we're just waiting on Murrey to do his driving thing?
Buddha72
I think so.

My hard drive died and I need everyone to resend me their characters. Sorry. frown.gif
Go ahead and send it to my dumpshock email addy. Thanks!
Nikoli
Okay.
Ecclesiastes
Umm... Murrey, did I read that right? You picked up supplies and went back to the appartment?

We need those supplies at the accedent scene.
Nikoli
See, that's why you need to tell me these things.
there are 2 teammates there physically, including me,
it also sounded like we were bugging out to avoid pesky media and law enforcement entanglements. Did I miss something?
Buddha72
Let me know what you al are doing so I know what flavor text to start dropping down. In Nikoli's defense, it was not all the clear to me. Feel free to edit posts to correct any confusion.
Ecclesiastes
Iblis is hurt at the scene and I need the medkit to patch her up before Blitz can cast Heal on her. After that we'll take Iblis and bug out.
Nikoli
my understanding is she's in the van with me, and we were bugging out
Ecclesiastes
Where were there any posts of us moving her? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just totally missed that happening if it did.
Nikoli
I think we all did, no worries though, I've edited a bit and have come back so to speak
Ecclesiastes
Defaulting to intel for bio: 11 04 02 02

Medkit (assuming average rating 3): 07 04 04
Blitz
It's MOIRA! silly...
Nikoli
Ack
Buddha72
You bring Iblis to one box below Serious.
Buddha72
I PMed Blitz so hopefully we'll hear from her soon.
Ecclesiastes
Yeah, I was starting to wonder.
Ecclesiastes
I'm going to be on vacation starting tonight and returning on Weds. Don't expect much posting from me until then, though I may get on once or twice, we'll see.
Buddha72
Have fun!! biggrin.gif
Ecclesiastes
Just so you know, whatever Blitz does, when shes done, Paladin will move Iblis to Murey's van, then jump into his ATV and head home.
Blitz
Buddha...sorry...wed and thurs are my days off so I wont be posting much on those days (only have internet at work now).

2 Questions...

1. What is Iblis's Willpower..
2. Verify for me...My ally can deliver a touch spell correct? Meaning, I can use Luna to materialize and cast heal through astral to Iblis?
Buddha72
I feel like a bad man now!! My DnD game has poisoned your mind!! In DnD your familiar can do that but not here. You ally can cast spells it knows though. Her Willpower is......(sound of papers shuffling)..........6.

Good to know, I had forget you had those days off. My bad, sorry for the nagging.
Blitz
LOL...Ok..so Luna's casting then? Does he get the same totem modifiers? Spell pool?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012