Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Cedric Rolfsson
Buddha
[ Spoiler ]
Ecclesiastes
Hey guys. smile.gif

Buddha, here is the roll you asked for (Charisma, TN=Magic 9).

05 04 03 03, 0 Successes... frown.gif

Where are we at with the Astral Quest?
Musashi Forever
Buddha

[ Spoiler ]
Buddha72
Happy Monday!!

Bumping the thread again this morning. I am waiting for some reaction posting from the astral questers. Ecci I will post your things today as well.

DO THE BUMP!
Cedric Rolfsson
Buddha, for those of us who are supposed to go to the meet, the next night, do we wait for you to give us a timeline or can we just start posting to the meet?

I don't want to jump the gun, I'll probably post one prep post then leave for the meet, I just wanted to get a feel for how you'd like it done.
Buddha72
Good question, I'm keaving the time line fuzzing right now since the bulk of the team is on the astral quest. Throw up a post in the IC thread of any prep you're taking for the meet and let me know if you're showing up on time, or early (let me know by how much). The meet is set for 7 pm. Once you're with the original team I will give you a fixed temporal reference.
Tashio
Hmm Buddah is Hiroto going to see Angel or to this meet? From her message sounds like he's seeing her?
Buddha72
Sorry for the confusion, she wants youto come to her. The post I put up should clear all that up for you.
Tashio
Yea thanks smile.gif
Fenris
Nice with the dragon, Buddha.
Cedric Rolfsson
Aaron will show up a little early, maybe 20 minutes. He will leave the MP5 in the car though, not bothering to carry a gun.
Ecclesiastes
Sorry for the lack of a post, been a busy few days. I'll have something done on my lunch break.
Tashio
*chuckle* Yea I've been stuck with the image of this dragon with its head in the toilet while its being flushed for the last few days. Any budding artists around here want to draw it? smile.gif
Buddha72
Ok will post some more tonight so stay tuned.
Blitz
Hey everyone! Really sorry, I've been so busy with moving and have finally got my computer back up and running. My mother is in full xmas mode so finding time to post has been difficult!

I should be fairly regular, give or take depending on the holidays.
Buddha72
Welcome back!

I'll be bumping along today, I still need to know what time Havoc will be showing up for the meet. Thanks!
Buddha72
If anyone wants to dig up info on the club, etc. Let me know. You'llboth have some time to do some legwork if you want before the meet.
Cedric Rolfsson
Problem. My office was burglarized this weekend and all of my computers were jacked. I do not have reliable access to a computer so if anyone is waiting for me to do something the GM will have to step in. As soon as I get this fixed I'll post that I'm back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cedric
Musashi Forever
Damn, sorry CR. Hope to see you back soon. Look on the bright side, maybe you'll get a newer and faster machine now. cool.gif
Fenris
Let me know if I'm struck blind or something wink.gif

Assenssing: 05 04 03 02 01 01
Astral pool: 04 03 02
Nikoli
Guys, I've had a death in the family. I'll be away for a few days to attend the funeral.
Thank you for your understanding.
Buddha72
Sorry to hear that and take all the time you need.
Tashio
Sorry to hear Nik, condolences to everyone.
Fenris
Condolensces from over here too. Sorry to hear about it.
Buddha72
Ok all Christmas is here!!! I will be off the boards for the next few days so have a great weekend and best wishes to you and yours!
Nikoli
Thank you all for the kind words.
Juast wanted to say Happy Holidays and I'm ready to resume.
Cedric Rolfsson
Okay, I now have a quasi-working computer until Dell sends me my new laptop. I'm back in the game. Only problem is I no longer have a character sheet since that was saved on my old computer. Hint-hint Buddha. wink.gif
Buddha72
Hint taken, I'll send a copy back ta ya. I will probably not be posting this week since I still have company in town for the holidays. Sorry for all the stopping and starting on the thread. I'm hoping things will get back on track with the New Year!! Thanks again.
Buddha72
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!!

Ok bumping this baby along. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
Ok Nikoli I need sensor rolls from you please. Your TN is only a 4 for this test.

Refresh my memory on how what time people are attending the meet at the club?
Old age has once again ravaged my feeble brain.
Nikoli
Active or passive?
Buddha72
Do passive please.
BishopMcQ
I'm not exactly sure what the Guide means, but I went from her/his example. Let me know if something else was expected...
Nikoli
9 8 7 5 2 1
Buddha72
Still need the timeline from the people for arriving at the club. Please let me know so I can bump you all along.
Nikoli
Just going for a passive lock ont he motorcycle in case of trouble.
From the van (best sensor suite) 8 7 4 1
Cedric Rolfsson
Buddha, in prior OOC post aimed mostly at me, you indicated the meet was set for 7pm. I'm arriving a few minutes early, like 10-15, dressed as per IC post.
Blitz
Im thinking really hard. I don't have any real secrets in her history that I remember, so I may have to come up with something new smile.gif

Lemme first see if I can track down her original history! Time for a read through! smile.gif
BishopMcQ
How does Moira really feel about her fixer? Is there some part of her that didn't weep for the loss after the fire? Does she secretly like that pyro-maniac giant with the big pick-up truck?

That's all the help I can offer Blitz, hope it helps!
Fenris
Pffzzzt. I'm doing the same thing currently. The one big secret in Bakatare's life has already been exposed for a sham on this trip wink.gif I'm running low!
Blitz
I hope that's good enough *bites fingernails*
Buddha72
Spare your poor hands my dear and be at ease.

Bumped and I will throw up a post tomorrow bumping the other two new players to the meet.
Buddha72
Ecci!! You out there still?
Buddha72
Ok bumping again, sorry for the drop last week. I was hoping Ecci would surface but alas, it was not to be. I will also bump the new people along as well.
Buddha72
Oops I forgot, Nikoli I need a sensor roll (active) from you as you try to make out the driver of the motorcycle. Thanks!
Nikoli
From the van since that seems to be where my primary perception is
5 4 3 2
Musashi Forever
Perception roll for Havoc as he walks into the club.

05, 04, 05, 02, 01
Buddha72
Hiroto I need a magic test the TN is 10.
Tashio
Magic: 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 14 20

Lemme know if I need Karma use.
Buddha72
Ok now that the blackout is over I can finally answer, no you do not need karma for this roll. Was just looking for a success or not.

I will be posting on Monday as usual and to asnwer the obvious question, yes Ecci is gone. I feel like I have given him a fair chance to stay in the thread but life happens and we move on. Have a great weekend all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012