Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
BishopMcQ
Have fun!
Buddha72
Happy Monday!!
Fenris
w00t! Monday!
BishopMcQ
Checks calendar, groans inwardly and trudges on through work.

"And there was much rejoicing...."
BishopMcQ
We just need one more voice and the forms will be fulfilled.
Blitz
Monday to YOU poor bastards, but wednesday for me ^_^
BishopMcQ
Fenris--I was referring to my angelic companion...Angelina.
Fenris
Eh, it works wink.gif You scrambled a bit after my last affirmation, so I just wanted to reassure you wink.gif
BishopMcQ
Thanks, I occassionally need it. (Especially if my mind has been addled by chewing through layers of intrigue...I'm greatly enjoying it though.)
Buddha72
Ok Shiver has suffered a moderate physical wound.

Whizbang I was looking at your sheet and I don't have any notes on what triggers your change, could you let me know? Thanks!
Whizbang
*shrudders* Negative emotions triggers it...and I definetly think this qualifies...
BishopMcQ
Hey buddy, can you spare a Heal?
Nikoli
Yeouch
Whizbang
Unfortunatly I left my heal spell in my other form.

As for our puzzle...the windows are the eyes of the soul. If I'm not mistaken, the heart is the door...of course, don't quote me on that if that's wrong too.
Nikoli
Ya know, I was feeling a little left out before, not so much now. I'm kinda glad Murrey is cooling his heels at the moment.
Ecclesiastes
You're not allowed to feel left out. We offered you a chance to join us but you didn't want to. Its your own fault buddy! nyahnyah.gif
Fenris
Heal at Force 4.
Sorcery 6 + Spellpool 5: 11 08 05 05 05 04 04 03 03 02 01 (7 successes, up to max of 4 boxes)
Drain: Willpower 6 + Spellpool 2: 14 05 04 03 03 02 01 01 (6 successes, no drain)
Nikoli
Well, I wasn't expecting uber-spirit-super-ninja to be guarding us. I was trying to fulfill my character's mindset and role, overwatch, guard and other ass-numbing things. Besides, Murrey has some skeletons he'd rather not be aired out in front of anyone, least of all himself.
Fenris
Aww, c'mon. Didn't want to come in and offer up your pound of flesh and all that? Have all revealing curtains torn aside, etc? biggrin.gif
BishopMcQ
Fenris--At least the extra successes will shorten the time you have to sustain it...
Whizbang
Just in case I don't have time to post it tommorrow, work is shipping me back to Florida for another 5 days. Hopefully I'll be back sometime Friday evening.
Buddha72
Are you folks waiting for something from me? wobble.gif
Ecclesiastes
I think so. Like, going to the next world and stuff.
Whizbang
actually, waiting on McQ...unlike Angelina, Desdemona isn't just going to volunteer for this...
Fenris
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to have very spotty internet access for the next three weeks. Going up to visit some friends, and I don't know if I'll be able to post regularly. In the meantime, good luck!
Buddha72
Next week will be a week off for this thread. I'll be in Wieser ID (don't ask) but after that I'll be in Seattle for 2 weeks and will be able to post reguraly from there. I don't leave till tomorrow morning so if someone bumps today I will post before heading out.

Just waiting for McQuillan to post the stabby stuff. biggrin.gif
Nikoli
Have fun. If you ever find yourself visiting the ATL shoot me a PM.
Buddha72
I'll ask since I have no idea. What's ATL?
Nikoli
Atlanta, or just Georgia in general
Whizbang
And if you're in Atlanta, you can swing over to Alabama smile.gif
Buddha72
I need a Willpower roll from Shiver please. The TN is above a 6, in case of karma rerolls.

Everyone I also need a Perception pls. It is vision based if that matters.
Whizbang
Perception: 7, 5, 3, 2, 2
BishopMcQ
Willpower: 09 05 05 02 01 01

I only have one karma pool at the moment unless the reduction from earlier has gone away. If it has, please karma again for me. Will 6

Perception: (Vision Mag 3, Low Light, Natural Thermo) 08 04 04 03
Blitz
Perception: 13 04 02 02 02 02
Ecclesiastes
Perception: 09 05 03 03
Buddha72
I am back to the internet land once again here in Seattle so I will be posting for the rest of my trip. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
For the journey in this realm everyone will be limited to a max karma pool of 4. I rerolled awesome for Shiver.
Buddha72
I need a sensor roll from Murrey please. vegm.gif
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!! I am back in a place with a steady internet connection so feel free to post away. At this point I need a sensor roll from our resident rigger and I need the questers to decide what they're doing next.
Fenris
I'm back, just so you guys know wink.gif
Nikoli
Passive sensor test:
23 08 05 02 02 01

Sorry, wasn't getting my notices
BishopMcQ
Nikoli--I fear I may need to apologize soon...

*Prays that it isn't what he thinks it is...*
Nikoli
Well, I think it's the same type of thing from before (at Iblis doss).
So I will respond with that strategy.
Initiative
Seeking Active lock from the TADS
10 08 08 05 03 02
From Van
09 05 05 03

SUT Vevhicle test fir IVIS
11 10 04 01

My understanding is that my drones have fairly clear field of fire, no chance of hitting the team with stray rounds, that sort of thing.

If there is a group within 5 meters of each other, a grenade will go in the middle of where I expect them to be after 2 seconds (leading the target using the virtual range card I set up earlier) with sensor enhanced gunnery and these are airtimed

The van will extend the front weapons and activate the security system (touching it is bad).

The LMG Lynx will use sensory enhanced gunnery (thanks to the Van, that's hopefully an additional +2 dice for the roll) and will make 2 bursts, against the lead (moving towards the pit) and the next nearest.
Attack roll:
Burst #1 10 08 08 07 05 03 (should be 5 successes)
Burst #2 11 05 05 03 02 02 (Should be 1 success)
KP to reroll failures on second burst (10 10 08 05 01) for another 3 successes

Contingent Grenade roll:
Aim 1 action then fire 1 Defensive
10 05 04 04 03 02

No good target cluster, use grenade on furthest target from the pit (conceivably a mage hanging back to avoid GTM strat).

The following round I jump into the van directly and begin to rock and roll on survivors, with drones providing support.
BishopMcQ
And that is a man who doesn't take any chances....
Buddha72
True enough that.

Ok I need to park myself with a Rigger book and work out some of the fuzzy details (in my head) about the upcoming combat. Give me a day to get up to speed. I'm one of those GMs who know decking but not rigging. I'll post tomorrow as well for the questers and their next bit. Thanks all.
Nikoli
That's fine.

And, no, there were things I wanted to do but didn't because of collateral damage (this place is holy to someone that likes us enough to not kill us out of hand. So I thought that setting up trap cover wired with explosives would be a little heavy handed.

Also note, if I had smartlink-2's on these drones, I'd be chopping kneecaps.
Buddha72
I have no problems with lethal focus. Real life has intruded slightly so I will be delayed in posting. I will try for tomorrow but it will be Monday at the latest.
Nikoli
It's cool. I'm still formulating what next.

I'm thinking cross-fire to cut the intruders off then hit the clusters with grenades, but that won't hold for long the way the rules work for suppressive fire.
Fenris
McQuillan, I think for the questers we're waiting on you? I think?
Nikoli
Well, if those 10 things weren't hostile before, the survivors are about to be.

Moral of the story, never sneak up on a Runner unannounced.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012