Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
BishopMcQ
Checking--does the woman Shiver seperates from the rest of the crowd, look like anyone the team has met before? Is she the bodyguard that we were expecting on Michael?
Buddha72
Nope and I still waiting on Reaction tests from people along with initiative rolls please. If no rolls by Monday I will roll for them and bump along.
Cedric Rolfsson
Reaction Test for Aaron:

You asked for 9 rolls and your target is unknown ... here are the results:

1: 6 + 3 = 9.
2: 5
3: 6 + 1 = 7.
4: 5
5: 5
6: 2
7: 5
8: 4
9: 4

Inititative Roll:

You asked for 3 rolls and your target is unknown ... here are the results:

1: 2
2: 6 + 2 = 8.
3: 3

Total Init: 9 + 11 = 20.
Nikoli
Reaction test (I believe I count as rigged atm)
8 5 4 4 4 4 4 2 2 1
BishopMcQ
Anyone want to place bets on whether the woman with the whips is going to attack us or the mark?

Nikoli
My money is ont he two fetish runners being players in this little scene
BishopMcQ
Quick FYI--I will be offline for the next 48 hours as I fly out to Dallas for work. Expect posts from me on Tuesday.
Buddha72
Ok going to bump tomorrow then for the combat shift, See ya then!
BishopMcQ
Looking forward to it.
Buddha72
Sorry (once again) for the delays all, while it may not seem like it I actually very much want to get the ball rolling but real life keeps rearing its ugly head. This week has gotten away from me but I truly hope to post something Friday and apologize for the delays.
Buddha72
Here it is FINALLY!!

Surprise Pass
Hiroto 13
Zuzana 10
Aaron 9
Murrey 9
Calisto 7
Shiver 6
Desdemona 5
Micheal 4
Moira 4
Bakatare 4
Brett 3
Nancy 2
Alex 1

Remember you can not directly affect anyone with a higher reaction test score than yourself.

Initiative
Zuzana 34
Calisto 33
Hiroto 31
Micheal 23
Bakatare 22
Murrey 21
Desdemona 21
Aaron 20
Shiver 20
Brett 19
Alex 17
Nancy 17
Moira 9

Thanks for Murrey's roll, going to throw up an IC post for the arrival of the target. When that's up feel free to post actions/rolls in the order as outlined above. Thanks once again for all your patience. embarrassed.gif
Nikoli
Sorry,
Cedric Rolfsson
Oops, made a fill in post, just say so and I'll clear it.
Buddha72
No problem at all, go ahead and leave it. wink.gif
BishopMcQ
Posting my action and dice rolls now, presuming that at least one of our wayward members engages Zuzana.

Crossing the room and targeting the focus (Severing Michael's arm at the same time is just bonus damage biggrin.gif)

Quick Draw TN4:
11 05 03 02 02 01--2 Successes, quick draw sword

Melee 11 + CP 8
08 08 08 05 05 05 05 05 04 04 04 04 04 03 03 02 01 01 01
Melee TN 4 -2 (Reach) -1 Attunement + Variable =TN 2?

Centering for Successes
10 08 03 03 01 01

Base Damage: 13M

Visual Modifiers in play:
Ruthenium (10 Scanners) (+12 to opponents visual TNs for combat)
Thermographic Vision
Low-Light Vision
Vision Mag 3
Nikoli
E. Warfare (if applicable)
16 8 4 4 2 1

Scanner rtg 6
13 11 7 4 3 2
BishopMcQ
Is Tashio/Hiroto still with us? I haven't seen him post in Extassis since April or anywhere on the boards since May...

If he is gone, Buddha, can you puppet his attack rolls on Zuzanna?
Buddha72
Yep will do, look for an IC post in just a bit.
Buddha72
Ok I need Perception Tests from people in the club please or through drones that are inside as well.

Nikoli - you have locked onto the transponder of the Hummer.

Zuzana will be delaying to see what unfolds so I think Aaron is up at this point.
Cedric Rolfsson
I got all sorts of perception enchancements which might apply? Visual, hearing, motion sense?
Fenris
In astral for them moment: 5, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2
Buddha72
Visual, sorry I will try to be more clear going forward.
Nikoli
Well, at best inside is the arachnid, and I'm not rigging it: 5
BishopMcQ
Perception (Low Light, Thermo, Vision Mag)
11 03 01 01

If Stealth (Astral) is complementary for detecting someone sneaking around...
05 05 04 04 04 04 03 02 01 01 01 [ 04 04 04 ]
Cedric Rolfsson
Perception: Low Light Flare Comp

You asked for 5 rolls and your target is unknown ... here are the results:

1: 2
2: 1
3: 6 + 3 = 9.
4: 1
5: 6 + 4 = 10.

Buddha72
Ok all posting the IC info for the Perception Tests then Aaron's up in the suprise round.
BishopMcQ
Oy, Cedric!
Cedric Rolfsson
General Notice
I'm taking a long weekend with my family, I won't be back until Monday 7-23-07.

Did I miss my attack roll? Crap sorry.

Unarmed Combat Attack, on the chick, using distance Strike + Killing Hands

9 Dice on Unarmed Combat:
You asked for 9 rolls and your target is unknown ... here are the results:

1: 6 + 4 = 10.
2: 5
3: 1
4: 4
5: 2
6: 6 + 4 = 10.
7: 4
8: 5
9: 3

Damage on Unarmed Attack again? I've got a 7 Str and it's physical damage because of the the killing hands Serious.
BishopMcQ
Nikoli--

You're right after Aaron. Did you want to throw your action and dice rolls up on the list so when Buddha comes by he can bump the chain of events for four people?
Nikoli
Sorry, been rather spaced. Good point.

Holding action, waiting for the target to make attempt of the door or simply vanish. At that moment the full wash of the senors will light the limo up, tests below.

If necessary ECM vs. ECCM test:
I'm boosting flux from the Honda
6 + 6 + 1.5 -.5 - 1.5 -1 = 10.5 (10 dice)
Unless I missed something
(Base + Booster + body/2 -Encryption - ECCM - Urban environment)
TN is their ECM level
15 10 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1
And to counter any ECM:
11 4 3
Sensory test:
10 10 5 4
Fenris
Buddha's out on vacation at the moment wink.gif

Cedric, you'll need to pick another action. During the surprise round, you can't affect anyone that scored higher then you, which includes our girl.

And as a suggestion, I think she's going to take you apart if she connects, so the next time you're throwing unarmed dice, I'd recommend tossing as many combat pool dice into the test as you can.
Buddha72
Sorry got busy with the trip and then came back with a case of the ick but I am up (with the help of drugs - better living through chemistry). I need another action from Cedric if I don't hear anything by Tuesday I will reassign his rolls to a target he could affect on Wednesday morning.
Cedric Rolfsson
How far is Aaron from the female target right now?

Can I use my action to be defensive?
Buddha72
I am going to say about 3 meters, didn't really have a clear idea in my head but the space is so small I think most of you can cross the distance easily if needed. As I understand you can take any action as long as it does not affect a character with a higher score than you. That being stated, you could take cover or perform some other defensive action but any die rolling would have no effect on Zuzana. What action did you have in mind?
BishopMcQ
We're almost to the finish line...Let's not die yet.
Cedric Rolfsson
sorry, I'm paying attention now. *snappy salute*

IC post says Aaron is attacking, which is fine, I'm saving combat pool dice for defensive stuff.

Having real trouble with ISP (Embarq should die!) averaging 30% data packet loss so sorry if I double post.
BishopMcQ
Aaron can't attack Zuzanna, is he going to attack Michael instead? Focus his aggression, activate a weapon focus or something similar?
Cedric Rolfsson
I'll just hold my action until I can attack Zuzanna. Can I use it to dodge as necessary?
Buddha72
Sure.

Sorry for the week long black out but we started actually setting up the kids rooms for the faoster care license people. We're trying to get all the changes to the house done by the end of this week. I will be bumping along tomorrow in the evening (building kitchen stuff in the day), thanks for hanging in there!
Cedric Rolfsson
Having sheparded several people through the adoption process which usually means qualifying for foster care I'll politely remind you, don't forget the cabinet and drawer locks. Those little plastic thingies that supposedly prevent the kids from opening the cabinet or drawer and getting at those most dangerous wooden spoons. My clients always get the outlet covers, the exposed wiring, bathroom stuff, but seem to forget the kitchen cabinets and drawers for some reason.

For what it's worth.
Fenris
Thanks for the advice Cedric, we'll make sure to cover it ^.^ We've gotten the initial license, but we need to expand it for the number of kids we want, so lots of revamping.

To all of you, great apologies from Buddha and myself. Real Life™ has been pretty crowded lately, and we've both been neglecting our online stuff as a result. I haven't leveled a WoW character in almost two weeks (cry).

So, Buddha and I will be back, full force and all that, posting regular starting next Monday. Thanks for your patience, I think we're all looking forward to wrapping up and successfully completing this venerable old game ;D
Nikoli
It's okay guys, glad to hear it's for a good cause.

Fenris, what server?
BishopMcQ
Uther, both Horde and Alliance. (I'm also a guildie)
Buddha72
*GASP*

(me coming up for air)

Ok the house is done finally and I will be bumping this afternoon after I get back from taking my niece to the park. Thanks for hanging in here with me. biggrin.gif
Buddha72
Ok IC post up and it's now Bakatare's action for the reaction round.
Fenris
Calling the spirits up through the floors, where they've been waiting in the astral. The actual orders will be to materialize and use whatever powers are appropriate to attack the the members of the Circle [Edit]and their bodyguards[/Edit] =D They'll be available the second initiative pass in this first round.
Nikoli
Woot!
Action.
Buddha72
Happy Monday all!

Post is up (I know, I know but it's true!) and it's now Bakatare's action in the first pass of the combat round. Here's the order for the rest of the pass:

Murrey 21
Desdemona 21
Aaron 20
Shiver 20
Core Patrols 18
Moira 9

As usual feel free to post questions/issues and don't forget your weekly drip of karma. nyahnyah.gif
Fenris
Alright, basically taking a simple to command the elementals to focus on Michael. They'll be able to take actions on the next initiative pass.
Nikoli
I am holding action, no sense tipping my overly armed hand before Michael is in my sights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012