Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Extassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Fenris
As for the destination, for everyone but Shiver it's the same apartment we were using before (Bakatare's, unfortunately).

Think neo-corporate, as close as he can get to downtown and still only be middle. Probably filled with up and coming sarari-men, for the most part.
Nikoli
Okay, figured you'd tell Murrey that after we drop off Shiver.
Buddha72
Ok the time line is still coming but I worked for 2 1/2 hours already (thanks Fenris) and it's 8 pages lomg but I will wrap it up this weekend and get it up for your viewing pleasure.
Nikoli
Stealth Test (Awareness aspect to keep tail in sight as complimentary to Perception) base 4, +1 Urban setting, +1 Restricted terrain, tn 6 [15 10 3 3 2] If it qualifies, that's +1 die on the standard percetion test.

Perception [TN6] 8 7 7 5 4 2
Plus Complementary 5 (no help there either way)

So, 3 successes to trail them until I have a group consensus.
Buddha72
Ok got the time line all done. Go ahead and look it over. Feel free to post any questions you might have here. You all have about 2 days or so before the party where you were planning to take out the baddies.

Extassis Timeline
Whizbang
wow....that helps alot
Blitz
Hey everyone...please forgive me. Having serious internet connection issues and haven't been able to get online for several days now. It's being super sporatic right now but a tech is supposed to be coming out on monday. I have a crap ton of reading to catch up with to be able to post so bear with me. I'll try to make a bump in each game Im involved with, but don't expect my regular posting to get going until this mess is fixed.

FYI, I did edit the post I had made, as my (blitz's) memory sucks and I completely forgot the oath we all took prior. She still would have made a comment, but would not have been quite so specific. Forgive me McQ smile.gif
Nikoli
That site isn't coming up for me
Whizbang
Could be it doesn't like Explorer. It comes up fine for me in Firefox, but times out in Explorer.
Buddha72
Strange I can view it in Explorer....let me know if you end up not being able to see it, I can just email it to the people that are having trouble seeing it. Sorry. frown.gif
Buddha72
Happy Monday once again all!!

If you haven't already, go ahead and read over the timeline so that we're all up to speed on what's happened so far and how much time you all have before the party. Going to bump the IC thread. Thanks!

PS I still need updated character sheets pls - you know who you are. You all had a week so try to get them to me ASAP so I can start planning stuff.
Buddha72
Nikoli feel free to post dropping Onna off and arriving at the safe house. Thanks!
Blitz
Hey guys...leaving for GenCon. Wont be able to post for a weekish (planning on getting home on Monday, will probably start posting again on tuesday). Feel free to NPC me as needed until I get back.
BishopMcQ
Hey all--I'm dropping off for the rest of the week. Look for bumps on Monday when I am back from GenCon.

Buddha--The plan for Shiver is to call Mynce after putting Angelina to bed. (I'm sorry if that sounds like I'm infantisizing her..)
Nikoli
Sorry, my system buggered the postings. didn't see your post Buddha.
Buddha72
No biggie. I think the thread will be on a mini-vaction till Tuesday of next week since I know several of the players are going to Gen Con Indy. Have fun and we'll see ya then.

Feel free to post any questions people may have during the time, sadly I will not be going. frown.gif
Whizbang
Wish I could go... oh well....I'll be at Dragon*Con Labor Day weekend. smile.gif
Nikoli
Woot, be nice to see you again. Maybe my wife will come out of hiding and you can meet her too.
Whizbang
And this time I'll be staying in a nearby hotel, so I'm not a slave to MARTA's schedule. Looking forward to midnight gaming. smile.gif
Cedric Rolfsson
I have a question, where the hell are we going? Remember my character is following along in my car and you guys are driving all over Seattle, was I supposed to go straight to the Ops center or just follow.

I've been refraining from posting until I can get a handle on what's going on but if someone could please explain to me the relationship between the other team members OOC it might help since from where I'm sitting it looks like the team is coming apart at the seams.

Sorry, its' just very confusing from where I'm sitting.
Buddha72
Sorry about that, I assumed you had read over the thread. Have you?

You were following Murrey to the team's safehouse on the outskirts of Downtown Seattle with two stops along the way. One at the public library and another stop at a buddhist temple. Both are near the downtown area.

Shiver and Angelina are both Changlings who are helping to take down the shamans responsible for the slaughter at the Looking Glass. Shiver is a friend of Iblis, the Changling woman who originally hired the team for this job. The relationship between the two halves has been tense at times but they all seem committed to removing the threat to the Changling community.

That help?
Nikoli
What's the hold up?
Buddha72
Not sure, it's Tuesday and the Gen Con Indy crowd said they would post today. At this point I am waiting on you all. You have a message that Iblis has money for you all and contacts have gotten back to other people.
Cedric Rolfsson
That helped, I'm just thinking in terms of Aaron, watching team members get out and leave and then following some more without any real explanation. I haven't heard from Havoc but I assume he's with me at this point since we're trying to present the whole 'team-within-a-team' image.
BishopMcQ
sorry...I was trying to give Whizbang a chance to start the conversation between us since Angelina basically said that we would have to have it.
Whizbang
I did try to start it...you never responded to it. Of course, it might have been negated with that confusion over the tension between Moria and Shiver.....
Blitz
Sorry about the delay in getting into the swing of things. Due to weather in Indy, I didn't get a flight out until late monday and came back to town in the wee hours of tuesday morning. Practically slept ALL day tuesday.
Buddha72
Ok I think players are pausing to give Shiver and Angelina time to talk. Are you all going to do that? Let me know so I can bump if you're passing.

Note: I am still waiting on updated characters so please get those into me. Thanks!
BishopMcQ
Whizbang--I'm sorry I missed it in the hustle and bustle from everyone else and my own preparations for GenCon.

Buddha--I'd say to have the rest of the group start their planning. The feeling that Shiver walked away from Bakatare with was that they were going to make their own plans and then tell the changeling brigade if we were invited to the show.
Nikoli
Perception check
13 5 4 2 2 1
Buddha72
Hey all decided to jump the gun a little and post on Sunday. POST AWAY!
Fenris
Just to clarify, this is where Bakatare is waiting for everyone that's not Murrey or Moira to chip in and let him know what you do and how'll you be most useful in this sitaution.

Also a good opportunity to ask questions about that night, which is the main reason most of you were hired on, I believe wink.gif
Cedric Rolfsson
Excellent, I'll make an IC post shortly then.
BishopMcQ
Whizbang--Just checking, did you see my post amidst the sudden burst of activity on the other side?
Whizbang
Yeah, just had a sudden burst of RL....getting to it now.
Buddha72
Hey All!!

Happy Monday a tad late. Sorry about that but yesterday was a little hectic and light on the sleep.

Let me know if you need anything from me at this point, since it seems to be RPing right now (which is always awesome).
Whizbang
Well, off to Dragon*Con. Hopefully we can pick up the conversation when I get back Monday evening.
Fenris
Everyone, feel free to chime in with changes to the plan if you think we can be doing something better.

It's my hope to hash out changes here in the OOC so that by the time we're all back together IC we can sort of flash on the changes and move on.

Is Musashi Forever still posting? Haven't seen hide nor hair in a while.
Buddha72
Not sure I will send out a PM and see if I get a response. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

So does anyone need anything from me to get things moving along or should I just bump time forward a little bit? Let me know.
Fenris
I'm mostly just looking for some sort of response from the new people to see if they're still posting.

Currently, the only people I've seen post IC recently are myself, Blitz, McQuillan,and Whizbang.
Cedric Rolfsson
I posted. I'm still posting and following.
Fenris
Ah right, sorry about that Cedric.

Anybody else?
Blitz
Murray and I need to meet back up with you before we can really make comments, but the time it takes you to have your conversation doesn't cover the time it takes us to run our errands...
BishopMcQ
After putting Angelina to bed, Shiver is going to make his report to Mynce. From there, we should be rested (I only need 3 hours) and we should be able to catch up with the rest of the group.

For reference did the rest of the team take an 8 hour break?
Fenris
Yup.
Tashio
Apologies for timeout, primary HD crashed taking all my data with it, and my backup has gone MIA in my move.
Nikoli
Sorry to hear that.
Good luck with it.
Buddha72
I hate when things like that happen. I had two HD die on me in rapid succession and it sucks, good luck.

Happy Monday All!

No reponse from Musashi Forever so bump along with out him at this point. Sorry about that, I try to find players that will stay the course but RL always has it's part to play. Thanks to the others for sounding off and letting us know you're out there still. biggrin.gif

At this point I'm waiting for the planning to wrap up with the group at the safe house then Shiver & Angelina's bit as well. As always let me know if you need anything or want to do something in the IC thread that needs my attention.
Fenris
Alright, so, I'm going to call the planning stage done in the IC thread. Feel free to bounce us forward to when Moira and Murrey get back.

I'm going to speed through giving the plan out to Moira, Murrey, Shiver, and Angelica. Please review what I've written so far in the IC thread and feel free to post questions either here in OOC or wait and speak up IC.
Cedric Rolfsson
I am still following, just don't see a lot of opportunity for the hired muscle to speak at this point. Still waiting for an chance to drag my knuckles and break things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012