Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Living in the Shadows: SR 4 OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
Slipshade
WR1

Cast Levitate

Magic + Sorcery (5+2 = 7 Dice) =01,04,04,04,06,06,06

Successes = 3

Resist Drain

Willpower + Charisma (4+7 = 11 Dice) = 01,01,03,04,04,04,04,05,05,05,06

Successes = 4

I hope that is correct and even though Nora will resist I will still try to move her as well as Scrap.
grendel
Ludmilla is out of combat timing, post as desired.

Also, please do not post signatures in the IC thread.
WinterRat1
Vegas -

O'Halloran's Unarmed Combat Roll: 03 01 04 04 04 06 = 1 hit

Go ahead and make your Unarmed Combat Roll with +1 dice. I'm ruling O'Halloran thinks he's sufficiently cowed Lana that he's partially surprised by her striking back. A combination of his ego, her posture and inaction, and her words. Good roleplaying in those few words btw, I really could see Lana in my head!

Slipshade - Casting a Spell is a Complex Action, and Levitate is a single target spell, so you can only Leviate John OR Nora. Which one are you casting the spell on?

Alternatively, you can cast multiple spells simultaneously with the same Complex Action, but you have to split your Magic + Spellcasting pool between each target, and the Drain Value for EACH spell is increased by +1 per additional spell. Drain Resistance tests will be handled separately, one per spell as normal.

So how do you want to handle it?
Vegas
WR1:

Agility (3) + Unarmed Combat (1) + Surprise Bonus (1) = 5 dice
2 [5] [6] 2 4 Hits:2

I'm trying NOT to think like a shadowrunner. *repeat mantra*
WinterRat1
Vegas - You won the roll, so let's have you write up the IC post so you can also describe how Lana fights back/dodges/gets out of the way. I presume that she isn't planning on standing there and slugging it out with O'Halloran, so I think it's better to let you write the ground work for your next move.

Also, it's your action now, so you can also post your action in the same IC post as the one describing the results of O'Halloran's actions, and make any necessary rolls in the OOC thread as well.
Slipshade
WR1 - I will Levitate John up to Nora. He can grab her and I can get them down from there.

WinterRat1
Slip - John has already climbed to the top of the catwalk per the following post, on approximately Oct. 13, 2006. Ergo, I suggest Levitating Nora up to the catwalk instead. smile.gif

01:00:03 Wednesday, 10 January, 2063 – A Warehouse in the Barrens

Knight decided that now was not the time for big speeches, so he kept his command to the elemental short and to the point. “Destroy all those who invaded this place.”

The spirit nodded slowly and firmly, ‘speaking’ in a thick, gravelly voice that one might expect from an earth spirit. “It shall be done.”

As the spirit drifted away from him in preparation to complete its task, Knight began moving at a brisk pace towards ETG’s pillbox. He remained conscientious of his employer, however, and was sure to keep Cao Jaan in his line of sight to heal him or assist him as necessary.

Ignorant of the new threat that had yet to manifest itself physically, a few of the Triads continued moving silently and quickly, being sure to keep themselves out of the line of fire while better positioning themselves to continue their offensive.

Meanwhile, swaying precariously atop the teetering shelving unit, John tried desperately to get his balance as he prepared to jump to the catwalk above him. Steeling himself, he took a quick glance at his niece, screaming for help and dangling almost 10 meters above the ground with only her little hands and Lady Dove to hold her up. Gritting his teeth and drawing upon that extra something that had helped him stay alive so many times in the past where others had come up short and died, he leapt with all his might for the catwalk.

Whether it was luck, fate, adrenaline, desperation, will, or something else entirely, he jumped as if he was twenty years younger; his hands easily grasped the catwalk floor with enough grip that he was able to swing forward and use the momentum from the backswing to pull himself up quickly and smoothly.

As he pulled himself up to the second floor of the warehouse, he looked over and saw Lady Dove and Nora staring at him in astonishment. His enhanced vision allowed him to see his niece blink her eyes in disbelief and shake her head, like she couldn’t believe it was her uncle, her very own Uncle John, he of the hideously ugly sweater, who had just pulled a move right out of an action sim like a real-life simsense hero.

Despite the pressure and tension of the moment, John allowed himself a grin of satisfaction and a bit of ego-stroking. Hey old man, looks like you’ve still got it after all. Even in the middle of life and death, the ladies are still impressed with you. Who’s sweet? Scrapheap, that’s who. Oh yeah…
Slipshade
WR1

Oops, I though he was still hangin on for dear life too. Ok Levitate Nora then.
WinterRat1
OK. Scrap, we're waiting on you.
WinterRat1
Vegas - New Initiative Roll please. (Unless you have 2 IPs, in which ase it's your turn again. But I believe you only have one, correct?)
Vegas
Should only be 1 IP.

Reaction (3) + Intuition (4) = 7 dice
4 2 2 [5] [5] 4 [6] Hits:3
WinterRat1
Vegas - You're up first, go ahead and post your action IC and any rolls OOC if necessary.
Scrapheap
Sorry. For some reason I am not getting email notices of posts.

WR- John's action would be to pull Nora up from where she is hanging. Will Max's spell take effect before he could make it over to his niece?
WinterRat1
Scrap - Yes, because John is about at the middle of the catwalk, and still has to run over to where Nora is at.

I'll assume that you can see her being lifted from Max's spell as you run towards her, but for roleplaying sake I suggest you at least start to run over to her, since that is what John would definitely be doing and would almost certainly be acting before Max, if we were doing standard initiative. Once John sees that Max is levitating Nora, he can change his course of action as he sees fit.
Mister Juan
Grendel-
Didn't want to jump too far ahead in case you had something planned. You know... something like the deployment of railguns?
grendel
You're clear to post Ludmilla home and into tomorrow morning. I've got nothing planned for the night.
Mister Juan
Good.
Looks like Ludi is going to live to see another day wink.gif
grendel
Karma awards for my players:

Morgannah: 3 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th)
BClements: 6 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th) [GM Bonus]
WinterRat1: 6 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th) [GM Bonus]
BanditF50: 3 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th)
TiredRonin: 3 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th)
Shadowrunner13: 3 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th)
DireRadiant: 3 pts (Mar 7th - Mar 27th)
Mister Juan: 5 pts (Mar 1st - Mar 27th)
WinterRat1
Scrap and Slip - Go ahead and post your actions IC and then I'll post the results and everyone else's actions in my IC post.

Vegas - I'll get something up for you later today or tomorrow.
Slipshade
WR1 - I finished Max's last post with him about to cast, so I am ready to go
WinterRat1
LITS: 15th-21st is up, post there as your GM directs you. I will update the links on the front pages eventually, probably once the new wiki is up and generally functioning, but for now it is pretty low on the priority list.
bclements
Pollen and a nasty viral infection make for a non-posting GM. Apologies to my players; posts and/or replies coming today.
WinterRat1
Quick update - In the thick of changing jobs right now, I'll have a post for my players in the next couple of days.
Mister Juan
Grendel-
Noticed a little timelapse. I believe it's supposed to be Sunday the 14th in Ludi's timeline... not Saturday the 13th. I think I messed up one of the time tag during the meet, when time passed from 23:00 to 00:00.

Anyways, just updating all that.
Also, I take it I never explained to you how Ludi was building the bugs for the job Sascha gave her, right? I've got the details somewhere if you want them.

Post coming in a few minutes.
WinterRat1
Scrapheap Only (since you have 3 IP and Slipshade only has 1) - You are up first, same as last time, post actions and any necessary rolls in the OOC thread and your IC post in the IC thread.

If you need the map, I'll send it to you and Slipshade later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Scrapheap
WR1-
[ Spoiler ]

I'll get an IC post up in the AM.

-S
WinterRat1
Yup, those were figured in. The post was more for descriptive flavor than anything. He can see everything he normally could with his cybereyes, I just felt it would be instinct to cover his face when a shower of glass and rain suddenly pours down on him unexpectedly.

In game terms, the only effect on him are visibility modifiers for the heavy rain and bad lighting that will be modified per the appropriate cybereye mods he has available.
WinterRat1
Vegas - You're up too in case you missed my most recent post. Just an fyi since it took me about a week to get back to you.
Vegas
WR1 - Saw it, just haven't had the time to reply. I'll try to get something up to you later tonight. Have to head to work here in a few, I can read but I can't really post from work.
WinterRat1
Ha no worries if you need time to respond. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you missed it, since it'd been a bit since I got to your post.
Scrapheap
WR1-
I'm leaving for LA for a wedding in a few hours, so I don't know if I will get an IC post up or not. My planned actions are below.

[ Spoiler ]
WinterRat1
Scrap -

[ Spoiler ]
grendel

Morgannah: 2 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)
BClements: 4 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th) [GM Bonus]
WinterRat1: 4 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th) [GM Bonus]
BanditF50: 2 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)
TiredRonin: 2 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)
Shadowrunner13: 2 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)
DireRadiant: 2 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)
Mister Juan: 3 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)
Shadow: 2 pts (Mar 28th - April 10th)

Apologies for the slow posting, I'm feeling a little under the weather. Up to speed soon.
WinterRat1
To all interested LITS Players - Your friendly neighborhood GM Staff is working on trying to get the website/wiki up for use as a resource we can all use to add value to our gameplay experience. If anyone is interested in helping us out, please let us know so we can draw on any and all volunteers to help us out. Thanks!

Of course karma rewards will be involved, and we're currently working on coming up with more ways for you to spend your hard earned karma.

On the note of spending karma, Official SR 4 Training Policies will be up very, very shortly. The official final draft was sent to the GM Staff minutes before this post, so expect it to be up soon.
Vegas
WR1 - Haven't forgotten I owe you a Lana post, life just kinda exploded on me this week so when I get a chance to sit in front of the computer the last thing I feel like doing is "getting into character". I'll try to remedy this soon. thanks for your patience.
WinterRat1
Ha no worries. I understand how it goes. I'm trying to work myself (and LITS) back into its usual rhythm, which it's been out of for a while. Hopefully life settles down for you soon and we can kick Lana's story back into gear.
WinterRat1
Hey Everyone -

As I said, we're trying to get the wiki up as a resource for all players and GMs to draw from, and one of the things we want up there is a player character list of all our old and new PCs. The list is longer than you'd think, and it's not easy to keep track of who's who. To that end, I've compiled a list of all active and inactive PCs, with a brief description of them attached to give you an idea of who else is in this vast world you're gaming in. This is a draft before the final version Mister Juan will put up on the wiki, and your chance to review the description we'll be using of your character on the character section of the wiki.

This description is just a generic sample I created for your character, if you don't like it, by all means, please write your own for us! I would love to replace my descriptions with personalized ones for each PC. In some cases where I was not as familiar with the character or the story the description was extremely limited and rather generic, so I definitely want to put a better one for those. I don't think I missed any active PCs, but if I did, let me know and send me a description you want used for yourself and I'll be sure to add you to this list.

I don't think I revealed anything about any character that can't be easily gathered from reading the threads, but if you disagree, I apologize in advance. And of course, if you don't like what I said about your character, please write your own so we can put it up for you. Let me know what you think and I look forward to reading what you all come up with to say about yourselves! smile.gif

Active

Scrapheap – There’s old runners, and there’s bold runners, but there aren’t many old and bold runners. A veteran who’d been around the proverbial block before he exited the game back in the day, Scrapheap is now trying to prove he’s not too old to learn a few new tricks. Boldly going for a comeback at his ripe old age because it beats not eating, if he lasts long enough he just might prove there is such a thing as an old and bold runner. Just not many of them.

Max – The more things change, the more they…change. Mild-mannered college professor who Awakened when he was afflicted by SURGE and turned into a changeling, Max was adjusting just fine to being a magical, scientific, and genetic curiosity when the shadows stopped being just something he saw on the trid. When someone near and dear to his heart is mysteriously kidnapped, he takes his first baby steps in the shadows to find her and bring her back into the light.

Cosmo – A cutting edge Armani evening gown can be more dangerous than a minigun if it’s in the right hands, and Cosmo’s hands definitely fit that description. And what lovely hands they are. In another world the men would be lining up for the privilege of slipping the biggest diamond they could on her finger. In this world they’re still lining up, but what they don’t know is they’re lining up for the privilege of being another pawn in the intricate web she weaves. As dangerous as she is beautiful, what Cosmo wants, Cosmo gets.

Tony – Sometimes all a guy wants is the simple things in life: A job that pays the bills, a cold beer in hand, a place of his own to call home and put his feet up, and a beautiful woman to share it all with. That’s not asking for much, right? Unfortunately, it’s rarely that simple. Thrust into the shadows when his former corporation was acquired by another corp in what could be termed a hostile fashion, this ex-company man lives the high life of a shadowrunner on a regular basis. Constantly looking over his shoulder, wondering if his next meal will be his last, ducking bullets every time he turns around and putting ‘don’t get killed’ as the number one item on his daily list of things to do, Tony’s not that far off from fulfilling his life’s dreams. He’s got an (infrequent and highly hazardous) job that pays the bills, a cold beer in hand (that he can usually afford), a place of his own to call home (dingy apartment he tries not to get shot in when he comes home), and he’s working on that beautiful woman to share his life with part. Yup, life is good.

Dragon -

Virgil – One of the few good guys in a world full of the bad, Virgil’s dedicated his life to protecting the world from Things that Go Bump in the Night. A stalwart protector of the poor and defenseless in his urban renewal work, he is just as relentless in his battle against unspeakable magical threats to (meta)humanity. A man of language, education, and culture, Virgil’s work against the evils of the world, both mystical and secular, make him one of the few bright lights in the cracks the denizens of the shadows call home.

Erebus – Been there, done that. Spend an hour talking with this enterprising young elf and you won’t be to say that about many things in his life. A true citizen of the world, Erebus’s journeys have taken him to nearly every continent and exposed him to a life of adventure, excitement, and romance. OK, maybe running for your life isn’t the most romantic thing in the world, but enough sim flicks have been made around that concept that it has to be true, right? Always striving to stay one step ahead of everyone else as he runs the shadows (and all too aware of what will happen to him if he doesn’t), Erebus seems to have a trick up his sleeve for just about any situation. Hopefully the first time he doesn’t won’t be his last.

Tenmou – Bushido. To some this is just a word. To Tenmou, this word is life. In his quest to uphold the tenets of bushido, he has thrown away money, prestige, status, and much more. If he can find his father’s killer and avenge his death, it will all be worth it. There was a saying among the samurai of old that honor is a force sharper than steel. Woe to anyone who stands in the way of Tenmou in his quest for vengeance, because he will prove to them that even in this modern age a monofilament sword may lose its edge, but a true samurai’s honor is forever sharp, and always ready.

Vedic – Every environment has its natural predators, and in the steel and concrete jungle of the Seattle Sprawl, Vedic is one of those at the top of the food chain. Even without cyber, Vedic seems more machine than man. Calculating, methodical, systematic, unyielding and unflinching in his pursuit of perfection, Vedic built himself up piece by piece into the ultimate urban predator. He answers to one higher ideal, survival of the fittest. At the end of the day, Vedic will be the fittest. No matter how many bodies he has to climb over on his way there.

Ludmilla Soren – Loving and devoted mother, hardened Russian ex-military. Not many single moms juggle the intricate dance of raising a child while trying to avoid getting killed at their daily job. Between caring for her precious daughter, working multiple jobs to try and earn enough money to give them both a chance at a better life, and the occasional Friday Night Firefight, Ludi has her hands full. Whoever said parenthood was easy?

Ivan – Bump into this troll and you might think you accidentally walked into the Ural Mountains by mistake. Strong as steel and tough as a brick, this troll carries a surprisingly noble and do-gooder-like streak with a healthy dose of naivety. Before you think that makes him an easy mark to be played and used before throwing him away, you should know he’s also a huge fan of cowboy movies. In ancient times cowboys roamed the plains of the former United States and had a huge mythology spring up around their lifestyles. Here’s the key thing in all cowboy trid shows that should be remembered: The bad guys always die. Ivan considers himself one of the good guys, so if you cross him, what does that make you? More importantly, where will that leave you when he’s through with you?

Lana – A mildly rebellious immigrant teenager from Russia, Lana’s got dreams of bigger and better things, and the talent to make it happen. A true child of the Sixth World, she’s a staunch believer there’s no problem a little bit of retail therapy can’t cure. Newly Awakened, one of the few in the world privileged to be receiving a college education, the best things in life are ahead of her and the world is her oyster. If she can navigate the pitfalls common to any hot college coed’s life she’ll be on her way to the big time. Unfortunately for our heroine, the tightrope to the top of the world is steep and shaky, and the cracks you can fall into on the way down are deeper and darker than she ever could have imagined. But that won’t happen to her, because that kind of stuff only happens on the trid, or to other people. Right?

Litany – The consummate professional, she has survived some of the biggest, nastiest disasters to ever hit the Sixth World and remained standing. Maybe not altogether unscathed, but that’s besides the point. If you want to know a job is going to get done, Litany’s on the short list of people you want to call.

Leon – A street kid with a political bent, to this relatively new member of the Ancients life is simple. Protect his sister, uphold the gang’s honor, fight for everything you can get and make sure people take what’s yours over your dead body.

Leo – Sometimes selling your soul to become faster, stronger, tougher, and better is not always the best move towards a happy, healthy, well-adjusted lifestyle. Ask this man turned machine with a dark past and an even darker future. The road back to sanity and a life worth the name is long, treacherous, and no sure thing. Leo’s going to make it though. He has to. Or else he’s all cybered up with no place to go.
WinterRat1
Vegas - If Lana is going to interject anything, go ahead and post it IC. If she's going to sit tight and just let Aidan respond, then just let me know OOC and I'll put up the next part of the conversation.

I'm trying to balance your autonomy as a PC with the fact that Aidan and Lana have a 'traditional' relationship that clearly establishes him as the man and leader in the relationship, and that she trusts he'll take care of her enough to follow his lead, while he proactively attempts to do what he thinks is best. Hence, the pause in the discussion to allow you to act, but allowing you the option to do nothing and let Lana sit back and let Aidan lead if you think that's what Lana would do.
Morgannah
Okay, sooooooooo.

Very sorry for my long and somewhat conspicuous absence. Grendel and I have been talking off and on, of course, and I've gone ahead and edited four posts from Wednesday 10 January 2063. I'm not sure what I was thinking back in September/October (*coughs*) but it wasn't exactly in line with some established plot points. Changes have been forwarded to Grendel via PM. Hooray!

As for the last post to date, Cos is just waiting to hear on that address in Hollywood and we'll proceed from there.

Great to be back and I'll work up some snappy description for Cos over the next little while. Awesome work on the Wiki, guys! *Thumbs up*

grinbig.gif
grendel

Morgannah: 1 pt (Apr 11th - April 17th)
BClements: 2 pts (Apr 11th - April 17th) [GM Bonus]
WinterRat1: 3 pts (Apr 11th - April 17th) [GM Bonus]
BanditF50: 1 pt (Apr 11th - April 17th)
TiredRonin: 1 pt (Apr 11th - April 17th)
Shadowrunner13: 1 pt (Apr 11th - April 17th)
DireRadiant: 1 pt (Apr 11th - April 17th)
Mister Juan: 2 pts (Apr 11th - April 17th)
Shadow: 1 pt (Apr 11th - April 17th)
DireRadiant
Bah, just noticed Grendel posted within 6 minutes of my own last post... 5 weeks ago! I'll work something up, but probably no time till next week.
WinterRat1
DireRadiant - That's why periodically you'll see either reminders on the OOC thread to post or questions asking if someone is free to post. If it's been more than a week or two since your GM put something up for you, unless they've specifically forewarned you about an extended delay, I would prompt them and get a status update. Sometimes they may have forgotten/been unable to get around to posting, but sometimes they did post and you just missed it, like this time.

Scrapheap - Speaking of reminders, here's a reminder that we're waiting on you to post Scrapheap's actions and necessary rolls for Combat Turn 2, IP 2. smile.gif

EDIT: So yes, that goes for everyone, feel free to check in with your GM or Players to remind them and see where they're at if it's been a while since they've posted. We all need a reminder or gentle push sometimes to keep us moving along. Speaking from experience, it's very helpful to get those reminders so by all means, please do so!

WinterRat1
Vegas - I'm sitting around here posting because I'm a loser who's got nothing else to do on a Friday night. What's your excuse? nyahnyah.gif
Vegas
WR1 - Pretty much the same reason. biggrin.gif I am considering going to bed though, my life is beyond exciting nyahnyah.gif
WinterRat1
So exciting you need to go to bed early on Friday night eh? Oh hey are you coming to GenCon this year?
Vegas
See! I said my life was exciting! Actually I'd been busting my ass all day making cakes and running all over the place. Stupid birthdays and cake class finals smile.gif Hence I was a sleepy-Vegas.

Have a room reserved for GenCon, don't know that I can *afford* to go at the moment. I damn well want to be there however. Too bad I don't have a bunch of people in my circle of friends who game, let alone understand the point of GC. nyahnyah.gif

I wanna go just for the sake of the LitS meetup round 2 smile.gif
WinterRat1
Ah yes. Darn costs of GenCon! sarcastic.gif

It's actually pretty affordable if you don't do events, that's what Bandit, Ronin and I found out. What kills you is the price of playing in all the different events and doing all the different stuff. Like True Dungeon was a blast, but it costs like 40 bucks.

But if you just go and stay with the free stuff (not to mention the fact that there's always pick up games happening all over the place) there's plenty to keep you occupied for a weekend. Heck, this year we could always try to crack all the riddles. That would keep us occupied for a whole day easy.

Yeah, it sucks not having friends in your circle who game, but there's plenty to sell someone on for GenCon, if only for the experience. And you haven't played in a stupid late night game until you've started a pickup game with Grendel at like 1 am. After he's GMed for the past 24 hours straight. Then you get to find out the truth behind things like 'El Orco's Angels'. wink.gif

And honestly, the LITS Get Together Round 2 is going to be a blast. If it makes you (or anyone else) feel better about the cost, last year Bandit, Ronin, DireRadiant and I just hung out together all Saturday. Grendel's busy GMing most of the day so he usually can't join us till later, but the rest of us just kinda hang out and go around the Con together. So if you hang out with us, it's not like we'll be running around blowing money all over the place on different events. We're actually pretty low cost. We usually just hit the free stuff and only pay money for the stuff everyone is in agreement on.

In a nutshell, if you've never been to GenCon, the experience and the meetup with other LITSers alone are worth the price of admission. smile.gif

(Yes I will be shameless in trying to persuade people to come between now and the Con)
Vegas
I'm more blown away by the cost of the hotel room for just that weekend. Of course the rates are through the roof. So unless I can find people to split it with me, there's no way I can afford it on my own... the rest of it is do-able. I wish my family still lived in Indy then this would be a non-issue smile.gif

We'll see if I win the lottery tonight, then all bets are off wink.gif
Mister Juan
The more I think about it... the more I feel like going.
Screw it. I'm going.
Vegas, we can split the room if you want wink.gif
Trust me... I'll be nice. nyahnyah.gif

Which makes me think... I need to get my passport redone.
Yes... going to GenCon for me means going to ANOTHER COUNTRY.
You'd better enjoy my Quebecois company/funny accent/out of places comments.
All I require to fuel my trip down to the states is drinks... lots of drinks. I insist that we get smashed! biggrin.gif
Vegas
QUOTE (Mister Juan)
The more I think about it... the more I feel like going.
Screw it. I'm going.
Vegas, we can split the room if you want wink.gif
Trust me... I'll be nice. nyahnyah.gif

Which makes me think... I need to get my passport redone.
Yes... going to GenCon for me means going to ANOTHER COUNTRY.
You'd better enjoy my Quebecois company/funny accent/out of places comments.
All I require to fuel my trip down to the states is drinks... lots of drinks. I insist that we get smashed! biggrin.gif

Kick ass! Now if we can just find like 7 other people to split the room it might actually be affordable wink.gif

I'm all in for the drinking and I promise I won't make fun of your Quebecois accent... much wink.gif Besides if I get hammered I'm guaranteed to make an ass out of myself, so it'll only be fair nyahnyah.gif

Anyone else in for sharing a double room at the Hyatt from the 15th to the 19th?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012