Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Living in the Shadows: SR 4 OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
Vegas
Game on dear GM, game on wink.gif

(Meanwhile I will prepare to grovel at your feet soon enough.)
grendel
I need some rolls for Mac, please:

Edge + Reaction

Perception
Vegas
Aaaaaand here's where I start to grovel wink.gif

Edge + Reaction
5d6.hits(5) → [1,2,4,5,5] = (2)

Perception (+ Audio)
10d6.hits(5) → [5,4,1,2,4,3,2,3,3,3] = (1)
grendel
Initiative! And roll Body + Armor (-1) vs 6P.
Vegas
Initiative
7d6.hits(5) → [4,4,4,6,5,4,1] = (2) + 7 = 9

Bod + Armor -1
8d6.hits(5) → [6,1,3,5,5,2,3,3] = (3)
grendel
Post has been modified, it's Mac's action. She's at a -1 penalty due to her wounds.
grendel
Why did this post twice?
Vegas
Trading the taser for her Browning and carefully testing the front door while trying to keep out of the previous direct line of fire. Oh, and not die wink.gif
grendel
Roll again for initiative!
Vegas
6d6.hits(5) → [1,3,1,4,6,3] = (1) + 7 = 8
grendel
Roll me reaction + intuition, please.
Vegas
7d6.hits(5) → [5,1,1,3,5,5,4] = (3)
Drop the last if penalties count of course.
grendel
Roll Body + Armor + 3 please.
Vegas
12d6.hits(5) → [6,1,5,1,2,1,2,6,6,3,4,4] = (4)
grendel
That's going to be four boxes of stun on top of the three physical. It's Mac's action.
Vegas
Ow.

Couple quick questions; 1) is the line still open to Mario, and if so, is there any activity Mac can hear? 2) Do any of the buildings surrounding the warehouse have any ability to gain a vantage point from above?

This should be fun... Mac's pissed and stubborn, but not stupid.
grendel
Yes, the line is still open, but so far all Mac can hear is gunshots and some inarticulate shouting.

There are buildings of the same height as the warehouse surrounding it, but Mac doesn't know how easy or hard it will be to access their roofs.
Vegas
She'll ask Frankie to make the call and she'll try to move around the corner from the front door for a little cover as she tries to use the open line to gather info of what's happening inside.
grendel
Mac can take a shot if she wants. Range is short, wound modifiers apply, no penalty if she has low-light.
Vegas
While I'd love to have Mac take the shot, the small (ok large) problem is I'd end up defaulting, and with wound modifiers I'd roll one tiny little die which with my luck as of late would mean Mac would probably end up hitting Mario, or herself wink.gif
grendel
This is what edge is designed for! wink.gif
Vegas
Oooh, thanks for the reminder...

Pistols, defaulted to AGI, -2 wounds w/edge
1d6.hits(5) → [6] = (1)
1d6.hits(5) → [5] = (1)

That is at least marginally better than glitching wink.gif
Vegas
Are we effectively out of combat at this point and am I free to post, or am I declaring next actions?
grendel
Yes, we're out of combat.
Vegas
Did Frankie manage to make the call to Kovacs when Mac asked?

EDIT: went ahead and made and assumption biggrin.gif
Vegas
I bumped posts over to the Jan 15th - 21st thread since we're in that timeline.
grendel
Roll me initiative for Mac, as well as a perception test, please.
Vegas
Initiative
7d6.hits(5) → [3,6,3,1,1,6,1] = (2) + 7 = 9

Perception
7d6.hits(5) → [4,3,5,5,6,4,2] = (3)
Vegas
Will attempt to take down said shadowy figure.

3d6.hits(5) → [2,2,6] = (1)
Vegas
Ok, clarification... Are we playing the Holly/Ana game, or is Holly still dead and Ana is in the van... I'm so confused, which is nothing new wink.gif

Just want to clarify before I post and make it all more confusing.
grendel
Holly -> deceased, Anastasia -> in the van. I thought about having Holly survive, but then I would be reneging on my promise of dark and gritty. smile.gif Happy New Year, btw!
Vegas
Thanks for the clarification. I mush have seen Holly in the original notification which is why I was so confused now. I'll re edit my original post and put something up shortly. I'm kinda glad you went this route, I like the dark and gritty better than completely fluffy bunnies.

Happy New Year's to you too!
Mister Juan
I'm late by a week, but happy new year wink.gif
Vegas
Yay! You're alive! Happy new year!
grendel
Yay! Although tragically our timeline continues to diverge from SR, year by year. Still no wired reflexes for me.
Vegas
I tweaked the end of my last post... Wasn't happy with it wink.gif
grendel
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jan 7 2015, 08:19 AM) *

If you plan on posting a bit more in the new year, I have managed to nearly perfectly align Mac and Ludi's storylines. You could *gasp* role-play with someone other than your GM! smile.gif
grendel
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jan 7 2015, 08:19 AM) *

If you plan on posting a bit more in the new year, I have managed to nearly perfectly align Mac and Ludi's storylines. You could *gasp* role-play with someone other than your GM! smile.gif
Vegas
QUOTE (grendel @ Jan 14 2015, 01:11 AM) *

Ooooh, that could get interesting! I was wondering if Mac and Ludi's paths would ever cross given current events... more so I'd be amused to see Ludi and Kovacs go toe to toe biggrin.gif

Come back MJ! It'd be a blast and you know it wink.gif
grendel
Hey, I switched around the date/time stamps on the last couple of posts FYI. Update yours when you get a chance, please. smile.gif
Vegas
Done. smile.gif
grendel
Son of a bitch. I can't find a karma post subsequent to Jun 5, 2013 (!). Have I really been that slack?
Vegas
Umm... yeah. But I wasn't going to say much because of all the "Shiny New Gear" n' stuff nyahnyah.gif (slacker!)
grendel
All right. Karma from 5 Jun 13 to 29 Jan 15: 79 (weekly) + 11 (quality) = 90
Vegas
Thank you kindly. Now let's hope I can keep Mac alive long enough to spend it wisely wink.gif
grendel
Roll me some perception for Mac, please.
Vegas
I'm away from my sheet and books atm, but basic perception at least, mod as necessary7d6.hits(5) → [4,4,2,6,5,4,6] = (3)
Vegas
In case you need/want this again; 7d6.hits(5) → [1,5,3,5,4,2,5] = (3)
grendel
Hey, I adjusted the time stamp on my previous post, mostly since I forgot to include it in the first place. Update Mac's most recent entry, please. smile.gif
Vegas
Done. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012