Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
adamu
@Tribes

Rythymhack - thanks for the PM with your actions and rolls.
As I stated in my reply, you knock the troll out with your unarmed attack.

Feel free to IC that in whatever way floats your fancy.
Alternatively, I will cover it in a bump on Monday evening.

Next up - second passes from Maus and Silkie (or any rejoiners). Just the one troll remaining, firing machine gun at Maus.
Aria
@ Tribes,

With the change in Commanding voice from 1 pt to 0.25(x2) I've got enough for Voice Control too which raises social limit by 1...

Silkie will go for Commanding Voice. No mods for the second troll now he's out of the way so:

Cha 5 + Ldr 6 + First Impression 2 [Limit 8]: 13d6.hits(5) → [1,3,3,3,4,5,1,2,6,2,1,1,3] = (2) Ugh, that's a bit crap, might need to consider edge if the troll looks like he's wavering

Not sure if FI counts but as it happens it makes no odds to the roll assuming you knock the last two D off...
adamu
@Tribes

Aria - bad news good news

Bad - I don't have Stolen Souls, but the new Street Grimoire commanding voice is seriously nerfed from the SR4 version.
Anyway, rather than its own, forceful magical effect, this new version seems a bit more nuanced, and must be applied enhance a Leadership or Intimidation test.
Well, no matter how I read the skill description, I can't see Leadership applying to an enemy in combat.
This would have to be Intimidation.
(New rule, new build, new GM - we can ceratinly talk about this if you disagree.)

Good - I ran with it anyway as an Intimidation test. Chopped a whopping seven dice off, but you also forgot to add the two extra dice for your two levels of Commanding Voice. So minus five dice leaves both your successes intact.
And they are more than enough, given his heinous mental atts, his wound mods, and the situational mod (he'd already have run away if he wasn't being attacked from both sides).

So he will drop the gun (effectively surrendering).

As for IC, I promised Rythymhack until my Monday evening to get his IC up for taking out the first troll, if he wants, and that happens before the Voice gets resolved. In any case, I will certainly catch all resolved events up at that point, at which point we will probably be off combat time in the corridor and people can post freely.
RdMarquis
@LG

Shouldn't have waited so long for my next post. Anyway, here are the hacking rolls.

Log (5) + Hacking (5) + Codeslinger (2) +2 for Hot-Sim -2 for sustaining complex form = 12d6

12d6.hits(5) → [2,5,6,4,5,4,4,3,2,3,1,3] = (3)
12d6.hits(5) → [4,6,3,5,5,6,4,3,6,1,3,3] = (5)
12d6.hits(5) → [2,1,6,6,5,3,4,3,4,4,4,6] = (4)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4560844/

3, 5, and 4 hits to mark the commlink.
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 5 2014, 07:29 PM) *
@Tribes

Aria - bad news good news

Bad - I don't have Stolen Souls, but the new Street Grimoire commanding voice is seriously nerfed from the SR4 version.
Anyway, rather than its own, forceful magical effect, this new version seems a bit more nuanced, and must be applied enhance a Leadership or Intimidation test.
Well, no matter how I read the skill description, I can't see Leadership applying to an enemy in combat.
This would have to be Intimidation.
(New rule, new build, new GM - we can ceratinly talk about this if you disagree.)

Good - I ran with it anyway as an Intimidation test. Chopped a whopping seven dice off, but you also forgot to add the two extra dice for your two levels of Commanding Voice. So minus five dice leaves both your successes intact.
And they are more than enough, given his heinous mental atts, his wound mods, and the situational mod (he'd already have run away if he wasn't being attacked from both sides).

So he will drop the gun (effectively surrendering).

As for IC, I promised Rythymhack until my Monday evening to get his IC up for taking out the first troll, if he wants, and that happens before the Voice gets resolved. In any case, I will certainly catch all resolved events up at that point, at which point we will probably be off combat time in the corridor and people can post freely.
I'll take the good news biggrin.gif

On rereading the description in SG it is quite a hefty nerfing but I agree with your reading of the rules! With that in mind and because I want Silkie to be a trainee Bene Gesserit I'd like to swap Leadership for Intimidation (it seems that will be the more likely use of the power, even out of combat) and swap Impersonation for Leadership so she has at least a start in that skill...?
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 7 2014, 01:25 PM) *
I'll take the good news biggrin.gif

On rereading the description in SG it is quite a hefty nerfing but I agree with your reading of the rules! With that in mind and because I want Silkie to be a trainee Bene Gesserit I'd like to swap Leadership for Intimidation (it seems that will be the more likely use of the power, even out of combat) and swap Impersonation for Leadership so she has at least a start in that skill...?

No problem on the adjustments.

@Tribes all - off combat time, so just post at will in the corridor.
Or let me know any info you need.

I'll give you a bit to do your thing, but soon I'm going to do another IC post showing the disposition of the fallen and fled (IC), or in other words the AWOL (OOC), in order to reorganize and get the show back on the road.
adamu
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Jul 6 2014, 10:34 PM) *
@LG

Shouldn't have waited so long for my next post. Anyway, here are the hacking rolls.

Log (5) + Hacking (5) + Codeslinger (2) +2 for Hot-Sim -2 for sustaining complex form = 12d6

12d6.hits(5) → [2,5,6,4,5,4,4,3,2,3,1,3] = (3)
12d6.hits(5) → [4,6,3,5,5,6,4,3,6,1,3,3] = (5)
12d6.hits(5) → [2,1,6,6,5,3,4,3,4,4,4,6] = (4)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4560844/

3, 5, and 4 hits to mark the commlink.

Thanks for the cool bump, RD.

Just table-talking here, everyone, but what do you think of this "patient" with the commlink? Is it an indication that they all have commlinks? Or is this an exception, and thus very suspicious (the mole everyone's looking for?). Are we to the point where we should have one of our femmes fatale close in on your target in the meat?
RdMarquis
No problem.

And I wouldn't say that all of them have commlinks, but considering LeFey is basically standing in a crowd, far more of them have matrix access than would be expected. Or make sense. I'd say we need more people dealing with the intruders at the moment. By mole, you mean the guy we need to switch for Collot, right? It's still to early to draw conclusions on that front, but LeFey will crack his device and signal the team if he's the guy.
adamu
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Jul 8 2014, 04:16 AM) *
By mole, you mean the guy we need to switch for Collot, right? It's still to early to draw conclusions on that front, but LeFey will crack his device and signal the team if he's the guy.

Whoa, yeah, I had forgotten that, besides defending this place and still somehow trying to extract various people, we still also had a chance to do the Collot switch - thanks for reminding me.

But actually, when I mentioned the possibiiity this commlink person may be the mole, I mean the insider that is helping the incoming bad guys.
We've had several indications since their arrival that they have help on the inside, and the cleric shares that assumption (see IC post 121).
So I am trying to be on the lookout for that...
Aria
Actually to derail your cunning plotting - given the numbers that LeFey can see, nearly all the accounted for 'patients' seem to have matrix access to the host... nyahnyah.gif
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 9 2014, 01:44 PM) *
Actually to derail your cunning plotting - given the numbers that LeFey can see, nearly all the accounted for 'patients' seem to have matrix access to the host... nyahnyah.gif

Well, I guess that in itself is very useful to know.

Just all have to continue to keep our eyes peeled for anything suspicious with regard to an inside mole.
Aria
@Tribes:

I'm probably going to be relying on it a lot so here are some Commanding Voice rolls ahead of time...

Cha5+Intimidate6+First Impression2+Commanding Voice2 [Limit 8]:
15d6.hits(5) → [1,2,2,5,1,6,5,5,3,6,1,6,3,2,4] = (6)
15d6.hits(5) → [2,3,1,2,5,4,6,2,6,3,2,5,1,2,1] = (4)
15d6.hits(5) → [5,1,3,5,4,3,1,6,6,1,4,6,2,3,1] = (5)
15d6.hits(5) → [2,2,3,3,1,5,1,1,5,3,4,4,3,3,6] = (3)
15d6.hits(5) → [4,3,5,6,2,5,1,6,6,2,6,5,6,1,6] = (9)

May need to knock some off the back if First Impression doesn't count...

@All:

Anyone got any really strong feelings about how background count should work in this campaign? Reading into it I suspect most metroplex zones should be at least one but perhaps that anyone living there has acclimatised to the general miasma of despair and only things which bump the background count will be noticed...
Aria
@LG:

Just a quick note after that little IC potential bombshell...the facility you are in isn't registered by an AA or AAA corp (officially) and so doesn't have extraterritorial status!
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 10 2014, 01:24 PM) *
@All:

Anyone got any really strong feelings about how background count should work in this campaign? Reading into it I suspect most metroplex zones should be at least one but perhaps that anyone living there has acclimatised to the general miasma of despair and only things which bump the background count will be noticed...

Been meaning to ask you about this.
Read in the Tribes campaign notes that there was background count all over Puyallup Barrens (outside compound). But then ignored it when I couldn't find any SR5 rules.
Well, now Street Grimoire is out, so we have rules.
It's a fun book, but typical to SR5, not horribly consistent.

First the rules-sounding fluff says you can acclimate to a general environment count with one week per rating point.
I thought this was brilliant, since the rule should be something used for special circumstances like invading a vampire lair or exploring an exotic awakened land. People shouldn't be hampered by it within their day-to-day living/operating environment. So this would make that how it is.

But then the rules sidebar says the ONLY way you can ever acclimate is to have bought the Home Ground quality (so, one place ever in your life). DUMB with a bold-face italic D.

I vote we use the week-per-point acclimation in the fluff.
Aria
@Tribes:

I don't know if Vegas is able to post at the moment but she seems to be the only one with potential info as Silkie saw Pendulum go in just before her and presumably is as 'in the dark' as she is...?
mister__joshua
@Aria: The Looking Glass timestamps seem to have gone awry. You're operating 8 minutes behind me and Adamu smile.gif
Aria
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Jul 14 2014, 02:38 PM) *
@Aria: The Looking Glass timestamps seem to have gone awry. You're operating 8 minutes behind me and Adamu smile.gif

Oops nyahnyah.gif

EDIT: Read your IC...I think getting a shot at their backs will be difficult but a flanking shot once they enter the 'main space' off the 'corridor with the trap' is reasonable!

For reference they are using the whole 'bounding overwatch' thing to move forward but I thought it was likely that you would have 'held actions' allowing you to respond before they fill you full of holes!
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 14 2014, 05:36 PM) *
Oops nyahnyah.gif

EDIT: Read your IC...I think getting a shot at their backs will be difficult but a flanking shot once they enter the 'main space' off the 'corridor with the trap' is reasonable!

For reference they are using the whole 'bounding overwatch' thing to move forward but I thought it was likely that you would have 'held actions' allowing you to respond before they fill you full of holes!

Fair enough, I'm not 100% on the layout. My theory was as Al is set back they may push up beyond me before I react, hence the back. We'll see how it plays out nyahnyah.gif
adamu
@LG

Questions/clarifications:

1. The first two chemsuited bad guys have turned the corner - but I assume they have not yet reached the barricade…?

2. The eye-drone thingies - are they on the other side of the barricade from us, or did they come over it?
Are they spewing anything, or hissing?

3. The image LeFey sent us, where we recognized a female that is our extraction target - was that the only apparent female in the group? Is either of the two people that have come around the corner female (as best we can tell under the chemsuit)?

Layout:
I envisage some stretch of corridor (???? meters) between the corner and the barricade, then more corridor continuing on our side of the barricade, with doors to offices. Inside those offices are hiding two (unless more have showed up) guards and Al, preparing to fire from the cover of our separate doorways, starting about ten meters back from the barricade.

That is based partly on assumption and partly on IC posts from Aria and myself. I absolutely understand I may not have it exactly right, so please let us know what needs correcting.

Not really sure where the muster station Jan is cleverly hiding in is.

Basic plan:
A) If the droney things are hissing or spewing, and I don't see masks on the guards, will wave them back to further away - Al, on internal air, will hold position.
B) Will stay as unexposed as possible, Delaying Action until the bad guys try to clear the barricade. Don't want to shoot them while they have it as cover, but as they try to (awkwardly?) come over the top, fire from what I hope is +4 cover in the doorway.

Sadly, you already have quite a few as-yet unused ranged defense and damage soak rolls.

Here is an initiative and four shotgun shots, using Simple to aim (for extra die) and Simple to fire, SS mode (pump action hopefully to reduce chances of jams).
APDS, so base DV 10P and -5 AP.
Initiative
2d6 + 11 → [6,2,11] = (19)

Shotgun
12d6.hits(5) → [6,4,1,6,1,1,6,4,4,4,3,3] = (3)
12d6.hits(5) → [5,1,1,4,4,4,4,6,4,6,5,4] = (4)
12d6.hits(5) → [6,1,4,6,2,5,5,3,3,3,3,5] = (5)
12d6.hits(5) → [5,2,6,2,3,1,2,5,2,3,3,1] = (3)

Five hits on the third roll, but weapon's accuracy is 4.
rythymhack
@tribes

Just checking in. At the moment i feel like I'm waiting for someone to do something...

Also things are getting...odd health wise. Just a heads up that I might get a bit hit and miss.
Aria
QUOTE (rythymhack @ Jul 15 2014, 02:13 AM) *
@tribes

Just checking in. At the moment i feel like I'm waiting for someone to do something...

Also things are getting...odd health wise. Just a heads up that I might get a bit hit and miss.

I think Silkie and Pendulum need someone to tell them what the hell is going on so that we have someone to pursue - as far as I can tell neither of us know anything about the pregnant lady and she isn't visible from where we are currently...

Hope you feel better soon!
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 14 2014, 10:43 PM) *
@LG

Questions/clarifications:

1. The first two chemsuited bad guys have turned the corner - but I assume they have not yet reached the barricade…? Correct

2. The eye-drone thingies - are they on the other side of the barricade from us, or did they come over it?
Are they spewing anything, or hissing? They scattered through / past the barricade. They aren't hissing but if they were using visible lasers you could see the Aliens esque scanning of the barricade and the area beyond...

3. The image LeFey sent us, where we recognized a female that is our extraction target - was that the only apparent female in the group? Is either of the two people that have come around the corner female (as best we can tell under the chemsuit)?
Two females, the two figures you can see aren't female (or at least you don't think so...)

Layout:
I envisage some stretch of corridor (~5 meters) between the corner and the barricade, then more corridor continuing on our side of the barricade, with doors to offices. Around 15m of corridor (which is about 3m wide!), 3 doors off either side.Inside those offices are hiding two (unless more have showed up No, that's it so far) guards and Al, preparing to fire from the cover of our separate doorways, starting about ten meters back from the barricade.

That is based partly on assumption and partly on IC posts from Aria and myself. I absolutely understand I may not have it exactly right, so please let us know what needs correcting.

Not really sure where the muster station Jan is cleverly hiding in is. Let's assume the 'hall' beyond is roughly oval shaped (the long axis pointing at the corridor) with the muster stations branching off that. Jan can see into the corridor obliquely from his location

Basic plan:
A) If the droney things are hissing or spewing, and I don't see masks on the guards, will wave them back to further away - Al, on internal air, will hold position.
B) Will stay as unexposed as possible, Delaying Action until the bad guys try to clear the barricade. Don't want to shoot them while they have it as cover, but as they try to (awkwardly?) come over the top, fire from what I hope is +4 cover in the doorway.

Sadly, you already have quite a few as-yet unused ranged defense and damage soak rolls.

Here is an initiative and four shotgun shots, using Simple to aim (for extra die) and Simple to fire, SS mode (pump action hopefully to reduce chances of jams).
APDS, so base DV 10P and -5 AP.
Initiative
2d6 + 11 → [6,2,11] = (19)

Shotgun
12d6.hits(5) → [6,4,1,6,1,1,6,4,4,4,3,3] = (3)
12d6.hits(5) → [5,1,1,4,4,4,4,6,4,6,5,4] = (4)
12d6.hits(5) → [6,1,4,6,2,5,5,3,3,3,3,5] = (5)
12d6.hits(5) → [5,2,6,2,3,1,2,5,2,3,3,1] = (3)

Five hits on the third roll, but weapon's accuracy is 4.

Quick note on the number of guards / personnel: there are far too few for a facility like this if the patients are being 'controlled', implying perhaps that they aren't being 'locked up' here...?
Vegas
@Tribes

Hope that at least gets the ball rolling to keep things moving forward for Pendulum and Silkie...

@LG

Still trying to get a post together, sorry for my delay.
adamu
@LG

Thanks for all the clarifications!

Okay, so no gas (yet - maybe they are afraid we have gas!) - Al and hopefully guards will hold position, staying as out of sight as possible until they try to get past the barricaded point.

So if we are in rooms roughly ten meters back from barricade, that means the oval opens up just five meters behind us, so not too far to go if we have to pull back to another firing position.

And apparently we will have to pull back farther than that if we want to pull back past Jan and get him in their rear - I think that is a great play - thing is, not sure we really know where Jan is...

mister__joshua
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 15 2014, 11:15 PM) *
@LG

Thanks for all the clarifications!

Okay, so no gas (yet - maybe they are afraid we have gas!) - Al and hopefully guards will hold position, staying as out of sight as possible until they try to get past the barricaded point.

So if we are in rooms roughly ten meters back from barricade, that means the oval opens up just five meters behind us, so not too far to go if we have to pull back to another firing position.

And apparently we will have to pull back farther than that if we want to pull back past Jan and get him in their rear - I think that is a great play - thing is, not sure we really know where Jan is...

Well, while the hope was that to the intruders I look like all the other civvies, I image with a half decent spot check you can see me as you know what I look like and I'm quite near the front smile.gif
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Jul 16 2014, 11:24 AM) *
Well, while the hope was that to the intruders I look like all the other civvies, I image with a half decent spot check you can see me as you know what I look like and I'm quite near the front smile.gif

Cool - that works!
Aria
@LG/LeFey...

Not sure how much info you want on the 'link. It's fairly bland, much like the one snagged by Jan earlier off the troll girlie, mostly used as a device for accessing the host with none of the usual crap stored on people's phones.

So that you can get involved in the 'fight' if you like, you have access to the host's security mesh which includes the induction rail mounted drones. These are armed with the 'laser pistols' from R&G! There are two in the vicinity but only one can access a stretch of rail at time and the rail only runs on one side of the corridor...

To the rest of you...if you thought ultrasound was going to help with the thermal smoke grenades...things seem to have gone strangely 'silent' near the barricade...

The eye ball drones are out into the oval area unless you actively do something about them...
adamu
@Tribes - bit of unpleasant housekeeping in the IC there.

Lot of players got a free pass on a nasty hail of bullets from two LMGs by not being active on the board when it went down.

Would have preferred to have Maus emerge blood-drenched from a pile of corpses, but there's always hope players will come back (pretty surprised at a few of the disappearances!), so that option remains open for any of our former gamer friends.
adamu
@Aria

Well, who knows if the guards feel like taking suggestions from Al, but he's not waiting to find out.

Operating a little in the dark now as to layout - looking for somewhere on the far side of the oval area with hopefully a bit of cover, and that they will need to move past Jan to get a good shot at me from.

As soon as anyone starts shooting at me, take an interrupt to go straight to Full Defense and stay on it as long as under fire.
rythymhack
Ok...Head is on a tad straighter. Since I came late to the party, do I know the person who is missing or how long they have been missing or who saw them last? Or is Penduluum more or less in the dark?

Either way I am going to look over the defeated trolls to see if I can notice anything that might indicate where they came from (rotten meat on their shoes indicating a visit to the local chop shop that sort of thing). Not so much a search but rather an observation (Sherlock as opposed to nypd search).
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 17 2014, 05:32 AM) *
@LG/LeFey...

So that you can get involved in the 'fight' if you like, you have access to the host's security mesh which includes the induction rail mounted drones. These are armed with the 'laser pistols' from R&G! There are two in the vicinity but only one can access a stretch of rail at time and the rail only runs on one side of the corridor...

Thanks for the tip. I'm working on a post in that vein, now. What type of test is needed to control a drone?

I'll try and be better about keeping up with the thread, too.
adamu
QUOTE (rythymhack @ Jul 20 2014, 01:35 AM) *
Ok...Head is on a tad straighter. Since I came late to the party, do I know the person who is missing or how long they have been missing or who saw them last? Or is Penduluum more or less in the dark?

Either way I am going to look over the defeated trolls to see if I can notice anything that might indicate where they came from (rotten meat on their shoes indicating a visit to the local chop shop that sort of thing). Not so much a search but rather an observation (Sherlock as opposed to nypd search).

Everyone will have gotten the message from the Command Center that Steamer (an ork Mechanicals member) has been abducted in the Crime Mall, that Frizzen is leading the rescue effort, and all in the vicinity should converge.
Briar kept track of Frizzen's location, and updates from her are how you and Silkie found him.

I understand what you are looking for.
I see no knowledge skills yet, so no possible help there.
But you've got a decent pool for Perception - go for it.

(Right now I am torn between just making the roll for you so things move faster, and waiting so you can do it yourself. Never hesitate to just make any rolls you think I'll need.)
rythymhack
Go ahead and make the rolls. I am on my way to doctor's office. Been delerious.
Vegas
@tribes

I'm about to post quickly, can't make my rolls atm, but I didn't want to NOT get this out wink.gif Adamu feel free to make Maus' spellcasting rolls + drain if you want to "resolve" this sooner as opposed to later (tomorrow) wink.gif
adamu
That boy is on his last legs, if you get any successes he is going to be down and dying.

So I'll resolve that in the IC - just roll for the sake of your drain once you have more time.
Vegas
Excellent!

Drain Resist: 6d6.hits(5) → [2,5,6,2,5,3] = (3)
mister__joshua
@LG

How dense is thermal smoke? Can it be seen through at all or is it completely opaque? I wondered if from my position I can see the barricade and what happened biggrin.gif
mister__joshua
I've just been reading through CoP (hoping to give it a bit of a kick). Where abouts are our meat bodies while we're in the gaming node?
Aria
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Jul 25 2014, 02:08 PM) *
I've just been reading through CoP (hoping to give it a bit of a kick). Where abouts are our meat bodies while we're in the gaming node?

Wherever you like! I have to apologise for my lack of action in the CoP thread. I think it's the problem with trying to conduct extensive conversations IC with the large gaps between responses. I suspect that it might be better to run the thread more like the general IC thread where the players have responsibility for running their own dialogue with the occasional input from myself...

Let me know your thoughts!
Aria
@ CoP / Tribes / LG:

Apologies for my lack of action, the summer is always a slower time pbp and RL has been giving me a good talking to over the last month nyahnyah.gif

I'm off on holiday from the end of the week so doubt I will now get any IC out before that, sorry frown.gif

Please do, however, feel free to post in the general IC with character building snippets / flashbacks etc...it all counts towards your karma / cash rewards!

I will make a concerted effort on my return to get the threads moving again, possibly with another recruitment blitz if it looks like we've lost some players for good...

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the summer and that we can get things moving again mid August!
mister__joshua
@Aria

That's cool. I think LG seems to have lost a few. I do still intent to try and get CoP kicking again but I'm running out of time. Last week of work this week (which is busy) followed by a week of final preparations, then a wedding, then a honeymoon. So if I don't post this week that'll likely be me out until the start of September. I'll be back after that though. I always come back nyahnyah.gif
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Aug 4 2014, 10:16 AM) *
@Aria

That's cool. I think LG seems to have lost a few. I do still intent to try and get CoP kicking again but I'm running out of time. Last week of work this week (which is busy) followed by a week of final preparations, then a wedding, then a honeymoon. So if I don't post this week that'll likely be me out until the start of September. I'll be back after that though. I always come back nyahnyah.gif

Dude! Sounds like serious congratulations are in order.

Congratulations!
Vegas
Congratulations indeed Mr. J!
adamu
@Tribes -

cheeky little Maus…since Drace hasn't posted in months (always hold out hope, though), I guess the only one that can answer for him is…the GM!

All good - the way we are losing people from this game, don't mind stepping in to fill some holes, espcially if it will get things moving…though can't say how good his decision-making will be
mister__joshua
Thanks chaps. Getting close now. We're off to Singapore on honeymoon which I think would be a really interesting Shadowrun setting (though largely untouched in the fluff) so I'm going to investigate biggrin.gif
RdMarquis
Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, too.

QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Aug 4 2014, 02:16 AM) *

Oh, and congratulations. : )
Aria
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Aug 4 2014, 10:16 AM) *
@Aria

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm back too now, gimme a couple of days to read through the IC and formulate some posts. I'll also get a new recruitment drive thread going but I don't think I'll bother until the end of August otherwise we might miss some potential players who aren't around over the summer...
Aria
@LG: Recap:

Here's where I think you are...this is mostly from memory as I haven't double checked against the IC so if I've got it wrong or it doesn't quite tie in with where you think you are please shout!

Al & Jan: Into the oval room on the west side, Jan is on the east side, and the room goes more or less north to south on the long axis with the corridor & smoke on the northern end. Mr J/Jan, you asked about seeing through the smoke...feel free to try and interpret the new visibility mods...if they come to more than 6 you can't see through...at least do that once you get back to pbp, no rush, you should be busy biggrin.gif

LeFey: Huddled in the duct above the mezzanine (which is above a different hall from the one Al and Jan are in...hmm party split...ork.gif), also in the underground host and controlling the laser drone/turret/rail things...

Overdrive (MIA?): In the fire escape coming down here somewhere...

Nikki, Lani and Ali (Some MIA?): In an office talking to 'the Director'...the conversation's been going on a while so feel free to turn up to the action before Al get's riddled...
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 12 2014, 01:30 PM) *
'... before Al get's riddled...

Such negative word choices!

Al is drawing the enemy's fire. With cover and on full-defense, hopefully that won't equal multiple perforations!

In any case, as long as we are recapping recent posts, Al's choice of new firing position is designed so that to get a good line on him (and proceed deeper into the complex?) they will have to pass Jan's position. In theory they won't be riddling me for too long before our elven mercenary riddles them right back from their flank!

RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 12 2014, 04:30 AM) *
@LG: Recap:

LeFey: Huddled in the duct above the mezzanine (which is above a different hall from the one Al and Jan are in...hmm party split...ork.gif), also in the underground host and controlling the laser drone/turret/rail things...

Yeah, that's correct.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012