Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
Aria
So, Adam, do you want me to make rolls for the sylph or will you handle that yourself? It's always a toss up between independent spirits interpreting mage's orders/requests and the GM not having enough time to roll another bucket full of D biggrin.gif
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Sep 26 2016, 01:23 PM) *
So, Adam, do you want me to make rolls for the sylph or will you handle that yourself? It's always a toss up between independent spirits interpreting mage's orders/requests and the GM not having enough time to roll another bucket full of D biggrin.gif

Aria, per my last OOC, totally fine with you running/rolling for your spirit (again, can you tell me its optional power? ).
I don't mind rolling the dice, but with a few exceptions players should be allowed to run their own spirits - more fun and probably more tactically effective.
Just handle it like another character under your control!
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Sep 25 2016, 04:32 AM) *
Tanya dodges the Uzi fire: Dodge: 11d6t5 3 3 hits is just enough, whew.

No, I think the rolling in blood and puke is not an option at this point. The guys moved quicker than I had thought they would and there is no time to set that part of the plan up. Improvising is the word at this point. Taking on four guys at once is a bit tough, but we might be able to do it.

It would appear that the shotgun guy might be the less dangerous man, but he is using the more dangerous weapon and he and his superior are a bit closer, from what I can tell. I will go for them first and try to put the Uzi guy in a quandary about firing and hitting one of his bosses. The shotgun guy seems a bit unsure of himself so perhaps not really ready as he is trying to work the shotgun. Hmm, you indicated that the suited guy is right behind the shotgun guy, so is it possible to wrap the whip about both of them since it has reach? I will let you decide. In any case I am going to swing for the suit behind shotgun guy. He will not be expecting that and might have less ability to dodge. Maybe. I hope.

Whip Attack: Whip Attack + Edge: 27d6t5 11 I pre-edged this attack so all 11 hits count, which is a pretty good roll. Let's see what happens. DV is 12 + Net Hits at AP-8. With luck this is a lot of damage and might cut through the back guy and into the lead one.

Mercy, no need for me to adjudicate your cool double-attack plan myself - the rules are right there in the core book. Basically, you simply split your pool in half between the two attacks. (You can keep that roll.)
Let me know if you are happy to proceed thus, and I will then resolve the outcome.
adamu
Mercy, also note that since you pre-edged the roll, you get to re-roll all those sixes.
Mercy
Thank you. I rolled the exploding 6s. Whip Attack w Exploding 6s: 8d6h5 2 2 additional hits for 13 in total. I hope that helps get the two thugs.
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Sep 27 2016, 05:37 AM) *
Thank you. I rolled the exploding 6s. Whip Attack w Exploding 6s: 8d6h5 2 2 additional hits for 13 in total. I hope that helps get the two thugs.

Yup - your successes were distributed pretty evenly across the series of rolls, so you got good hits on both.

See IC.

Now the guy in the kitchen will keep shooting with his Uzi.

Still -2 on your defense test, and again you'll need 3 successes to be free and clear.

Oh, and the senior-ish guy hiding behind Uzi-kid in the butlery, he takes a step back - he's not going to give you another two-for-one. His machine pistol is out and ready.
adamu
@DES group - okay, I am bumping time forward.

My assumptions -

John stays cool at the restaurant after filling it with radio-activated HE and Pepper Punch grenades, along with some home made explosives.

DES keeps the RV parked somewhere legal a few hundred meters away and watches the scene with spirits and drones.

Vexboy keeps vigil with the snipers on the roof.

Rocky sneaks up to the exchange site, concealed by a spirit.

Mr. J and Rave are either (a) with Rocky or (B) with DES??????

If I don't hear from others, I'll make the assumptions when needed.

See IC.
Mercy
Tanya atempts to dodge the Uzi rounds: Dodge: 11d6t5 5 Oooh. 5 hits. Well dodged.

I will use a free action to send a call to Spriggan to get out of the small study.

I am thinking that, game wise, the Uzi guy is one of the ones Matsuki had said were more dangerous to themselves than the enemy, so I will go after the suit. Say, if I get him, I think that makes four suits dead out of five. The leadership here is dwindling.

Tanya's whip attack: Whip Attack: 18d6t5 7 7 hits with a limit of 6. DV12 + Net Hits, AP_8
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Sep 28 2016, 03:03 PM) *
Tanya atempts to dodge the Uzi rounds: Dodge: 11d6t5 5 Oooh. 5 hits. Well dodged.

I will use a free action to send a call to Spriggan to get out of the small study.

I am thinking that, game wise, the Uzi guy is one of the ones Matsuki had said were more dangerous to themselves than the enemy, so I will go after the suit. Say, if I get him, I think that makes four suits dead out of five. The leadership here is dwindling.

Tanya's whip attack: Whip Attack: 18d6t5 7 7 hits with a limit of 6. DV12 + Net Hits, AP_8

Smart idea. But I did say Uzi guy was in the butlery. Looking at the map I am pretty sure there is just no room to go around him to the suit, whom I'll remind took a few steps back from Uzi guy.
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Sep 28 2016, 03:03 PM) *

Smart idea. But I did say Uzi guy was in the butlery. Looking at the map I am pretty sure there is just no room to go around him to the suit, whom I'll remind took a few steps back from Uzi guy.
Mercy
Sad. I guess the Uzi guy is the target then. I will edit the post. Thanks for the correction.

Alright. Edited to attack the Uzi guy.
mister__joshua
QUOTE (adamu @ Sep 28 2016, 01:55 PM) *
@DES group - okay, I am bumping time forward.

My assumptions -

John stays cool at the restaurant after filling it with radio-activated HE and Pepper Punch grenades, along with some home made explosives.

DES keeps the RV parked somewhere legal a few hundred meters away and watches the scene with spirits and drones.

Vexboy keeps vigil with the snipers on the roof.

Rocky sneaks up to the exchange site, concealed by a spirit.

Mr. J and Rave are either (a) with Rocky or (B) with DES??????

If I don't hear from others, I'll make the assumptions when needed.

See IC.

I'll go with Rocky. That seems to fit my role the best. I'll try and get an IC up soon, but I've been busy recently.

Also you referred to my name instead of my character in your last IC wink.gif
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Sep 28 2016, 06:32 PM) *
Also you referred to my name instead of my character in your last IC wink.gif

Doh! Will fix!
adamu
@Jack - it will help me adjudicate my next IC for you if you'll give me a Con roll.

Also a Negotiation roll if you want, but that's up to you if you think it will help you.
Jack_Spade
np,

Con: 5d6t5 2
Negotiation: 5d6t5 3

I'm not expecting much by that bluff, but John is neither patient nor well mannered wink.gif
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Sep 28 2016, 03:20 PM) *
Sad. I guess the Uzi guy is the target then. I will edit the post. Thanks for the correction.

Alright. Edited to attack the Uzi guy.

Right - he's toast.

But the guy behind him was holding his action for just this moment, the moment the punk in front of him dropped out of the way....

So he'll shoot and that'll be the end of the combat turn.

So need a defense roll - minus two on your roll and he got five successes.

If it goes to a soak, you lose -4 off your armor.

Assuming you are okay after that, it will be time for initiative.

I will IC him shooting at you, but then we need to slow down and wait to see what Spriggan and her spirit for the past Combat Turn....
adamu
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Sep 28 2016, 08:08 PM) *
np,

Con: 5d6t5 2
Negotiation: 5d6t5 3

I'm not expecting much by that bluff, but John is neither patient nor well mannered wink.gif

Thanks, that was helpful.

Don't know what you are going to do, but if you leave, don't go too far too fast, as the guy will send some rather conspicuous tails after you....
Jack_Spade
I left myself with another 4 hours before John really moves out. But at this rate John will have to realign again (once every 24 hours for 3 hours) - and he really would hate to shut down with those bozos around.
Mercy
Darn those thugs that hold their actions. You would almost think he was a shadowrunner. Or at least a smart thug. In this case, it might have been smarter to run.

Tanya Dodge: Dodge: 11d6t5 6 6 hits is good enough to dodge the thug's bullets. I bet I look a mess, covered in blood and even some vomit, so her grin at the Yak ought to send some chills down his spine.

Next round initiative: Initiative: 13+3d6 27 27 and 3IP is pretty good.
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Sep 28 2016, 08:44 PM) *
I will IC him shooting at you, but then we need to slow down and wait to see what Spriggan and her spirit for the past Combat Turn....

Sorry to be holding things up again, work is kicking me in the teeth and I'm trying to prioritise Run! and CoF... hope to get something up soon...
Mercy
It is OK. I can understand delays due to real life.

I hope that Spriggan got my message at the end of IP2 and clears out of the room before she is mobbed. Of course, that spirit of hers might help limit the number of thugs we have to face.
Raiderj
Gone till Sunday. Sorry. Dead wifi.
JDragon
Sorry for the hit and miss posting. Was trying to figure out how Rocky was going to respond to DES and got distracted by stuff in RW.

I'm good with him hiding, and once Vex joins him Rocky will work on some meditation to readjust/obscure his aura.
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Sep 29 2016, 09:20 PM) *
Sorry for the hit and miss posting. Was trying to figure out how Rocky was going to respond to DES and got distracted by stuff in RW.

I'm good with him hiding, and once Vex joins him Rocky will work on some meditation to readjust/obscure his aura.

Vex is up on a roof, hiding alongside some bad guys.

If you guys want to link up, let me know where (up there, or on the ground).

Or did you mean once Jan joins him? Cuz Jan has moved into position alongside Rocky.

This meditation thing (sorry, not real up on all the different adept options...) is that going to take a while?

One thing that's going to start happening real quick is that the sun is going to start eliminating all sorts of darkness and convenient shadows, and there is going to be a huge increase in vehicle and pedestrian traffic all around your target area as the business day ramps up...

If you have specific ideas on where you want to be holed up, let me know. But otherwise it will get increasingly difficult to maintain a position as the morning wears on...
DireRadiant
Summoning F4
Summon Spirit of Air Magic 4 + Summing 6 + 2 = 12: 12d6t5 4

Resist
F4 Air Spirit Resist: 4d6t5 2

Drain
Drain Resist 4 DV Wil 2 + Cha 5: 7d6t5 1

3 Stun 4-2+1 = 3 Services
Concealment on Team = 1 Service

Recovery of stun if possible during the day.

1 Hour = 1 Stun
Recover Stun Body 2 + Wil 2: 4d6t5 1

1 Hour = 0 Stun Recover
Stun Body 2 + Wil 2: 4d6t5 0

1 Hour = 1 Stun
Stun Body 2 + Wil 2: 4d6t5 1

1 Hour = 0 Stun Recover

1 Hour = 0 Stun Recover

1 Hour = 1 Stun
Stun Body 2 + Wil 2: 4d6t5 1

JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Sep 29 2016, 03:27 PM) *
Vex is up on a roof, hiding alongside some bad guys.

If you guys want to link up, let me know where (up there, or on the ground).

Or did you mean once Jan joins him? Cuz Jan has moved into position alongside Rocky.

This meditation thing (sorry, not real up on all the different adept options...) is that going to take a while?

One thing that's going to start happening real quick is that the sun is going to start eliminating all sorts of darkness and convenient shadows, and there is going to be a huge increase in vehicle and pedestrian traffic all around your target area as the business day ramps up...

If you have specific ideas on where you want to be holed up, let me know. But otherwise it will get increasingly difficult to maintain a position as the morning wears on...

Opps, then it would be Jan he was hanging with. nyahnyah.gif

The meditation thing was just fluff, going back to when Rocky was fighting his addiction. (Remembered it recently and figured I would throw it in)

I think as it starts getting light unless Jan has a better idea Rocky would head back for the RV and see if he can get some real sleep untill something needs to be clobbered.
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Sep 30 2016, 02:29 AM) *
Opps, then it would be Jan he was hanging with. nyahnyah.gif

The meditation thing was just fluff, going back to when Rocky was fighting his addiction. (Remembered it recently and figured I would throw it in)

I think as it starts getting light unless Jan has a better idea Rocky would head back for the RV and see if he can get some real sleep untill something needs to be clobbered.

Cool RP - thanks for clearing that up.

So back to the RV to ride out the evil eye of the sun.

I'll assume Vexboy holds position - a bit harder for him to move without exposing himself. Long stakeout....maybe Dragonslayer will support him in his trials. Or...maybe he will move...not my call, his. Just a working theory to go with until Raider gets his wifi back on.

Looks like you guys are already making the most of that time.

So guess I am clear to bump forward four hours toward when John turns into a pumpkin....
adamu
Okay, so nothing will happen to John in the 3-4 hours until he recharges or whatever he does.

Jack, feel free to pick up from then.

Everyone else, if you have anything you want to do during the midday hours, go for it. In fact, if you have anything you want to do until late afternoon, go for it.

I'll be bumping time forward to then soon.
JDragon
I think I want to see about Rocky doing some shopping. Work is crazy this week, will be Saturday before I can post in detail. Sorry for the delay.
Aria
Adam: I can’t find a record of the optional power I gave Spriggan’s sylph so let’s go with a variation on noxious breath, intoxicating breath, as it seems more in keeping, same game mechanics, different fluff!

Initiative 14+2D6 = 25
So Exotic Ranged Weapon [5] + Agility [8] – 13d6t5: 4 [13d6t5=4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 5, 4, 6, 6, 6, 1, 1]

Toxin cone (get both Yaks) Speed: Immediate, Power: Magic, Effect: Stun damage, nausea
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Oct 5 2016, 03:43 AM) *
I think I want to see about Rocky doing some shopping. Work is crazy this week, will be Saturday before I can post in detail. Sorry for the delay.

No worries dude, RL happens - especially that work part!
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 5 2016, 05:33 PM) *
Adam: I can’t find a record of the optional power I gave Spriggan’s sylph so let’s go with a variation on noxious breath, intoxicating breath, as it seems more in keeping, same game mechanics, different fluff!

Initiative 14+2D6 = 25
So Exotic Ranged Weapon [5] + Agility [8] – 13d6t5: 4 [13d6t5=4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 5, 4, 6, 6, 6, 1, 1]

Toxin cone (get both Yaks) Speed: Immediate, Power: Magic, Effect: Stun damage, nausea

Yeah, those two guys are on the ground retching for a bit.

That leaves one more facing the illusion, and he runs away - but since the command to the spirit was to unconsciousify anyone with a gun, I think we can assume it chases the guy down and breathes all over him - it'd take a dice miracle for him not to go down.

Including having Materialized, I think that wraps the Turn for your spirit.

As in Mercy's IC and my own upcoming post, you'll hear her warning and see two guys outside running for the door to the study....

And that makes it initiative for you and your spirit (if I've missed out any IPs you are entitled to, just shout!).

Mercy, you've already rolled initiative and you go first with your last remaining guy - you sense he'll bolt if you let him, but you have the first go....
Mercy
He might run, but he might not. And even if he does run, he might come back with reinforcements.

Whip Attack: Whip Attack: 18d6t5 8 8 hits with an accuracy of 6. More wasted hits, but that is better than no hits. DV 12 + net hits, AP-8

What she does on her next IP will be based on what the translation software tells her, but she is hoping to get a chance to get a good sensor reading to see where people are.
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Oct 5 2016, 09:53 PM) *
As in Mercy's IC and my own upcoming post, you'll hear her warning and see two guys outside running for the door to the study....

And that makes it initiative for you and your spirit (if I've missed out any IPs you are entitled to, just shout!).

Mercy, you've already rolled initiative and you go first with your last remaining guy - you sense he'll bolt if you let him, but you have the first go....

Spriggan’s Initiative 8+1d6: 10 so not enough to go Full Def?!?

Spirit Initiative 14+2d6: 19
Exotic Ranged Weapon [5] + Agility [8] – 13d6t5: 4 [13d6t5=2, 4, 5, 2, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5, 4, 6, 2, 2]

Toxin cone (get both Yaks again?!?) Speed: Immediate, Power: Magic [5], Effect: Stun damage, nausea

Won't IC until I know more or less where we sit with initiative...
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 7 2016, 12:55 PM) *
Spriggan’s Initiative 8+1d6: 10 so not enough to go Full Def?!?

Spirit Initiative 14+2d6: 19
Exotic Ranged Weapon [5] + Agility [8] – 13d6t5: 4 [13d6t5=2, 4, 5, 2, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5, 4, 6, 2, 2]

Toxin cone (get both Yaks again?!?) Speed: Immediate, Power: Magic [5], Effect: Stun damage, nausea

Won't IC until I know more or less where we sit with initiative...

Aria, not clear who you want to Toxic (I mean Intoxicating) Breathify - the first two guys that are still on the ground, or the two guys coming for the study from outside?

If that former, well, those two'll just be out for the count.

If the latter, then since your Spirit is Materialized it'll have to get the door open to get to them, or else hold action inside the room.

Let me know OOC or IC.

Aria
Hold action is fine! Spriggan will too!
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 7 2016, 06:45 PM) *
Hold action is fine! Spriggan will too!

Cool!

Time will slow a bit for Tanya now that she is not fighting and instead checking out her radar. I mean, not much, just a few seconds.

But that will let us jump ahead to the two guys' entry - I'll toss that up right now and you can then respond whenever you get a chance...

EDIT - it will be initiative between you and these guys, but since you have a held action you get to go first in any case -

Let me know what you and the spirit do...
adamu
@DES thread team -

Okay, John is back at the restaurant.

JDragon is going to post when he can about some prep work he wants Rocky to do in the afternoon.
Anyone else that wants to do prep before night falls chime in - planning to bump things to evening once I hear back from JD!
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Oct 7 2016, 11:05 AM) *
@DES thread team -

Okay, John is back at the restaurant.

JDragon is going to post when he can about some prep work he wants Rocky to do in the afternoon.
Anyone else that wants to do prep before night falls chime in - planning to bump things to evening once I hear back from JD!

Ok, sorry to hold things up all.

Adamu - just a couple things at this point.

30 Explosive Rounds for the Warhawk. Prices are per 10 rounds right? (if so that 240, if its per that 2,400)

2 of each of the following grenades:
Flash Bang @ 100 = 200
Smoke @ 40 = 80
Thermal Smoke @ 60 = 120
Total for grenades = 400

Total for equipment 640 or 2800 plus mark up and service fees. nyahnyah.gif

I figure I'll give my fixer contact Bryan “Rascle” Willis to get them or a name of someone that can help me out quickly.

If anyone asks I'm getting back in the game and collecting some basic gear.

Let me know if you need anything from me and I'll do the IC as soon as I can after its approved/rejected.
Mercy
Time to call in the cavalry. Tanya is going to try to start a fire in the kitchen and disable the smoke detector. She will use Tanaka's jacket and soak it and the wall behind the stove in the cooking oil she was using then light it with the gas burner that is still burning from when she was using it for the gyoza. By disabling the smoke alarm, she hopes to delay warning the occupants until the fire is well and truly going. At the same time, she is using Tanaka's 'link to send a call to 911. In a hushed young girl's voice she will provide the address, tell them that underage girls are being held for sex, that their captors are shooting each other, and that the house is on fire. Breaking the connection she hopes that she has set all sorts of reaction in progress by touching on human trafficking, shots fired, and a burning house. It is possible that she will draw lots of attention to the villa. She sends a message to Spriggan, warning her it is time to leave.

Not sure how much of this I can get done during the next couple of IPs, so let me know what I need to edit.
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Oct 7 2016, 06:54 PM) *
Cool!

Time will slow a bit for Tanya now that she is not fighting and instead checking out her radar. I mean, not much, just a few seconds.

But that will let us jump ahead to the two guys' entry - I'll toss that up right now and you can then respond whenever you get a chance...

EDIT - it will be initiative between you and these guys, but since you have a held action you get to go first in any case -

Let me know what you and the spirit do...

I did the rolls a couple of posts up so let me know if you need me to tweak anything...assuming both aren't in the cone of gas Spriggan will continue to hold her action for the second one, or failing that stunbolt the first one if he doesn't succumb fast enough for her liking...
Aria
Quick internal roll call: I'm considering running a one off Anarchy pbp if I can get some committed players (and I can justify more time spent on pbp nyahnyah.gif)

I don't think you need to be particularly familiar with the rules, there aren't too many, but it would obviously help! I'm working up an excel generator which should enable anyone to create a character even without the book.

It will be set in the 2075/6 game world somewhere, probably something that doesn't require a lot of legwork!
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Oct 9 2016, 12:45 AM) *
Ok, sorry to hold things up all.

Adamu - just a couple things at this point.

30 Explosive Rounds for the Warhawk. Prices are per 10 rounds right? (if so that 240, if its per that 2,400)

2 of each of the following grenades:
Flash Bang @ 100 = 200
Smoke @ 40 = 80
Thermal Smoke @ 60 = 120
Total for grenades = 400

Total for equipment 640 or 2800 plus mark up and service fees. nyahnyah.gif

I figure I'll give my fixer contact Bryan “Rascle” Willis to get them or a name of someone that can help me out quickly.

If anyone asks I'm getting back in the game and collecting some basic gear.

Let me know if you need anything from me and I'll do the IC as soon as I can after its approved/rejected.

JD - as long as you've got the time and the appropriate contact, I'm happy to make you spend money!

IC as much or as little as you want, and once you're back with the group we'll bump things forward.
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Oct 9 2016, 05:10 PM) *
Time to call in the cavalry. Tanya is going to try to start a fire in the kitchen and disable the smoke detector. She will use Tanaka's jacket and soak it and the wall behind the stove in the cooking oil she was using then light it with the gas burner that is still burning from when she was using it for the gyoza. By disabling the smoke alarm, she hopes to delay warning the occupants until the fire is well and truly going. At the same time, she is using Tanaka's 'link to send a call to 911. In a hushed young girl's voice she will provide the address, tell them that underage girls are being held for sex, that their captors are shooting each other, and that the house is on fire. Breaking the connection she hopes that she has set all sorts of reaction in progress by touching on human trafficking, shots fired, and a burning house. It is possible that she will draw lots of attention to the villa. She sends a message to Spriggan, warning her it is time to leave.

Not sure how much of this I can get done during the next couple of IPs, so let me know what I need to edit.

Hmmm - yeah, that is indeed an awful lot to do in a handful of seconds while you've got the upstairs filled with armed men and a crack team of deckers all of whom are actively working to not be slaughtered by you.
At least two rather unhappy things would have happened the moment you started pouring the cooking oil...

Well, now we're two IC posts along...looks like they generously let you start a fire and get a call out...and I hate to retcon IC posts...well, it's all about having fun...I just worry it will be boring for you guys if the baddies are just a bunch of inert idiots...

So we carry on - see IC!

Moving forward, actions that materially impact the enemy should have GM resolution prior to completion. I think everyone will actually have a better time that way!
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 10 2016, 01:22 PM) *
I did the rolls a couple of posts up so let me know if you need me to tweak anything...assuming both aren't in the cone of gas Spriggan will continue to hold her action for the second one, or failing that stunbolt the first one if he doesn't succumb fast enough for her liking...

First one goes down fast enough - then the suppressive fire starts - hit the deck or do the usual roll for resisting suppressive fire.
Oh, and I think your command to your spirit was " Can you render unconscious any person that is brandishing a weapon within this building..." (bold italics mine)
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Oct 11 2016, 10:08 PM) *
First one goes down fast enough - then the suppressive fire starts - hit the deck or do the usual roll for resisting suppressive fire.
Oh, and I think your command to your spirit was " Can you render unconscious any person that is brandishing a weapon within this building..." (bold italics mine)

Absolutely! I know better than to unleash a spirit with too vague instructions!!!

Will hit the deck and wait for a visible target...inside smile.gif
Mercy
Very sorry. Like I said, I am more than happy to retcon the scene. Please tell me where to go back to.
adamu
QUOTE (Mercy @ Oct 12 2016, 04:51 AM) *
Very sorry. Like I said, I am more than happy to retcon the scene. Please tell me where to go back to.

No worries - bygones, as Richard Fish would say.

All just an opportunity to ratchet things up!!!

And the IC ball is in you and Aria's court...Spriggan's pinned down at the moment, her spirit unable/unwilling to do anything about her current attacker.

Fire taking hold, but slowly.

Smoke the greater danger at the moment.

Radar doesn't show anyone coming downstairs...but they are moving around up there...seems sort of aimless...
Aria
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 10 2016, 01:49 PM) *
Quick internal roll call: I'm considering running a one off Anarchy pbp if I can get some committed players (and I can justify more time spent on pbp nyahnyah.gif)

I don't think you need to be particularly familiar with the rules, there aren't too many, but it would obviously help! I'm working up an excel generator which should enable anyone to create a character even without the book.

It will be set in the 2075/6 game world somewhere, probably something that doesn't require a lot of legwork!

I've now produced a character generator from the rulebook...might offer some insight into how the reduced mechanics work...check it out, comments welcome!

<<CG A.01>>
Mercy
Does the radar show her attacker? Are we far enough along that I can try to communicate with her?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012