Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jun 18 2016, 10:07 AM) *
Okay, as expected, bad guys getting out of the third van as this combat turn starts.

You definitely go first with 24, so after you talk to the girl about spirit help, your next stated action is slam the door shut.
You'll hear taser darts thunking against it.

On the next initiative pass, your 14, you succeed no problem in tearing out the driver's seat (I'll drop your driving penalty from -4 to -2 for that), but then you've got a Yakuza thug in the driver's door shooting at you and, yeah, with only one hit on your defense roll, he hits.

Do you want to Edge that, or shall I go to your (7-hit) soak roll?

Let me know about that.
And feel free to IC to that point if you want, or else wait for a bit more resolution.

Ok, I'll wait for the round to finish to do the IC.

I'm going to see how my soak holds up and may edge it. What kind of gun does he have?

Also did Daphne get a chance to respond yet?

Here is my Edge roll on the Soak if it's needed.
Edge: 6 dice
Rolls: 6, 3, 5, 3, 2, 6 / 3 hits
Rule of Six Reroll: 2 dice
Rolls: 2, 6 / 1 hit
4 Hits total
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jun 19 2016, 02:39 AM) *
Ok, I'll wait for the round to finish to do the IC.

I'm going to see how my soak holds up and may edge it. What kind of gun does he have?

Also did Daphne get a chance to respond yet?

Here is my Edge roll on the Soak if it's needed.
Edge: 6 dice
Rolls: 6, 3, 5, 3, 2, 6 / 3 hits
Rule of Six Reroll: 2 dice
Rolls: 2, 6 / 1 hit
4 Hits total

Well, with the Edge you soak the damage to zero...just. Point of fact, in SR5 you don't get Rule of Six on re-rolls with Edge (only on Push the Limit). So you were one short. But I also noticed that you left out your extra die from troll skin, and I got a hit on the second try for you with that die.
So you are pain free, which is a good thing since tha would have also had the electrical effects which would have cost you your third action.

So on your third action you'll get the van underway - the guy in the driver's door won't stick around. I assume you'll go for the alley I mentioned earlier? Or not.

In any case, IC away, but don't go too far, since the third van is going to chase you once his people clamber back in.

After your IC I'll get you your response from Daphne - you'll see then why it was a tad delayed.
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jun 20 2016, 03:33 PM) *
Well, with the Edge you soak the damage to zero...just. Point of fact, in SR5 you don't get Rule of Six on re-rolls with Edge (only on Push the Limit). So you were one short. But I also noticed that you left out your extra die from troll skin, and I got a hit on the second try for you with that die.
So you are pain free, which is a good thing since tha would have also had the electrical effects which would have cost you your third action.

So on your third action you'll get the van underway - the guy in the driver's door won't stick around. I assume you'll go for the alley I mentioned earlier? Or not.

In any case, IC away, but don't go too far, since the third van is going to chase you once his people clamber back in.

After your IC I'll get you your response from Daphne - you'll see then why it was a tad delayed.

Thanks for the reminder on the natural armor, I missed that some how.

Regarding my use of Edge, I was not using it to reroll the misses on the Soak roll, I was adding the 6 dice to my pool. As I read the rules, since I was adding them after the roll, the Rule of Six applied to the new dice but not the entire roll since I had not added them before the roll like I did last round. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding that so I can get it right in the future. Luckily for it will not matter for this round, thanks to you catching the armor.

I'll get an IC up soon, can't wait to see what you have in store for me next. :-P
mister__joshua
I've flipped it around and done my last post from Jae-Geun's point of view. I think it works great. Hope it's ok. I tried to make him seem loyal and tough if a little scared. Jan, on the other hand, is a nasty bastard.
DireRadiant
Ok, I am now going to be traveling for a few days so no response to Chalka group yet.
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jun 21 2016, 01:44 AM) *
Thanks for the reminder on the natural armor, I missed that some how.

Regarding my use of Edge, I was not using it to reroll the misses on the Soak roll, I was adding the 6 dice to my pool. As I read the rules, since I was adding them after the roll, the Rule of Six applied to the new dice but not the entire roll since I had not added them before the roll like I did last round. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding that so I can get it right in the future. Luckily for it will not matter for this round, thanks to you catching the armor.

I'll get an IC up soon, can't wait to see what you have in store for me next. nyahnyah.gif

Doh, you're totally right about that option!

I am about to put up an IC for you.

You've successfully gotten the van underway, I guess heading for the garbage-choked alley that is the most clear apparent path.

IC or not after my post - assume talking is just Free action stuff - and definitely roll initiative and declare actions knowing that the third van is now pursuing you.
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jun 22 2016, 02:12 PM) *
Doh, you're totally right about that option!

I am about to put up an IC for you.

You've successfully gotten the van underway, I guess heading for the garbage-choked alley that is the most clear apparent path.

IC or not after my post - assume talking is just Free action stuff - and definitely roll initiative and declare actions knowing that the third van is now pursuing you.

Went ahead and did an IC, any chance I can see how he responds before I declare my next actions? If not I'll make do and come up with something.
adamu
@JD

Okay, the accident the spirit caused was not exactly catastrophic damage, they'll probably be back after you soon, but it buys you time to open some distance.

What do you want to do?
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jun 25 2016, 03:41 AM) *
@JD

Okay, the accident the spirit caused was not exactly catastrophic damage, they'll probably be back after you soon, but it buys you time to open some distance.

What do you want to do?

Time for more questions...
Does The Skeleton have a first aid kit that I'm aware of? Also how do I think they would react if I brought Daphne in, probably through a back door if there is one.

How long do I think it would take to get from where we are to Dr Cline's?

Are we still in initiative?

How far am I from my doss? I was picturing some place with in walking distance but not sure if that works.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (DireRadiant @ Jun 22 2016, 02:06 PM) *
Ok, I am now going to be traveling for a few days so no response to Chalka group yet.

Back and posted.
adamu
QUOTE (DireRadiant @ Jun 29 2016, 11:01 PM) *
Back and posted.

And an interesting comment to D-Pop.

Now, what she would say would involve something mystical about how the fates have chosen Vexboy, or else the fact that his earnest commitment may succeed where other weapons fail.

But since Raider has gone uncharacteristically silent for a few days now...

Raider, dude, you still with us?

If RL has caught up with you, cool, just post when you can!
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jun 28 2016, 01:02 AM) *
Time for more questions...
Does The Skeleton have a first aid kit that I'm aware of? Also how do I think they would react if I brought Daphne in, probably through a back door if there is one.

How long do I think it would take to get from where we are to Dr Cline's?

Are we still in initiative?

How far am I from my doss? I was picturing some place with in walking distance but not sure if that works.

You are pretty sure you would not be welcome in the Skeleton with her. Not because she's hurt, maybe not because she's on the run, possibly even not because you just killed a bunch of guys. But because they were obvious yaks, you doubt the club is going to take that sort of risk for you.

Yikes, drive time from Redmond to Tacoma? RL is maybe 45 to 90 minutes, depending on traffic (and my horrible memory). So midday right now maybe an hour. If minutes count to you, feel free to Google directions it and if it's less that's cool.

No, they are pretty much in the dust...at the moment, so we can stop 'combat time'.

Doss can be walking distance, that is cool (so very quick drive).

JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jun 29 2016, 02:38 PM) *
You are pretty sure you would not be welcome in the Skeleton with her. Not because she's hurt, maybe not because she's on the run, possibly even not because you just killed a bunch of guys. But because they were obvious yaks, you doubt the club is going to take that sort of risk for you.

Yikes, drive time from Redmond to Tacoma? RL is maybe 45 to 90 minutes, depending on traffic (and my horrible memory). So midday right now maybe an hour. If minutes count to you, feel free to Google directions it and if it's less that's cool.

No, they are pretty much in the dust...at the moment, so we can stop 'combat time'.

Doss can be walking distance, that is cool (so very quick drive).

Ok, thanks for the information, that will help me make some decisions.

Here is what I think I want to do, though it may change if I can't pull some things off.

I want to find somewhere I can park the van out of sight as quickly as possible after I know I have lost them. Then I will check the van for a med kit (including the glove box, etc), collecting anything I think may be helpful in the future as I search. If I find one I use that on Daphne, if not I will use what ever I can find to stop/slow the bleeding from her knees and check for any other gunshot wounds and bandage those.

First Aid Roll (Logic 4 - Default 1): 3 Dice
Rolls: 5, 3, 1 / 1 hit

Once that is done I will continue to my doss, once again finding a spot to park the van that is out of plain view or several buildings from mine. Where ever I leave it, I will leave it running with the keys in it.

I will then collect any thing useful from the van (med kit, cred sticks, weapons) and Daphne and get her up to my place, doing my best to keep the number of people that see us to a minimum.

Once in my doss I will re-bandage her wounds, using sheets or towels, preferably clean ones.

Let's leave it there for the moment and see how successful I am, before I commit to my next step.

adamu
@JD - all your actions are cool.

The van does have a Rating 4 medkit in under the cot.

Note that First Aid to heal wounds has a threshold of 2, so your one success leaves you with no game effect. As long as you enable the wireless on the kit, it will give you an extra four dice, though...

If you get at least three successes you can heal one box of stun damage, which will wake her up (her physical damage boxes are not quite filled [so she's not bleeding out], but her stun monitor is just full).

As for her knees, game effect or not it's pretty good role-playing to at least bind them up!

As for the whole leaving the van unattended and with the keys in it - am I right in thinking you are trying to get it stolen so as not to be tracked by it?
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jun 30 2016, 09:40 AM) *
@JD - all your actions are cool.

The van does have a Rating 4 medkit in under the cot.

Note that First Aid to heal wounds has a threshold of 2, so your one success leaves you with no game effect. As long as you enable the wireless on the kit, it will give you an extra four dice, though...

If you get at least three successes you can heal one box of stun damage, which will wake her up (her physical damage boxes are not quite filled [so she's not bleeding out], but her stun monitor is just full).

As for her knees, game effect or not it's pretty good role-playing to at least bind them up!

As for the whole leaving the van unattended and with the keys in it - am I right in thinking you are trying to get it stolen so as not to be tracked by it?

Ok so I will turn on the wireless long enough to see if I can get it to help me treat her.

First Aid (using Kit)
4 dice from kit
Rolls: 4, 5, 4, 1 / 1 hit
This puts me at 2 hits. So sounds like no effect. How long until I can try again? I would still do the bandaging as it makes sense and as one of my GM friends says it looks good on film.

Yes the plan is for the van to disappear so it doesn't lead the yaks to us. I will also turn the wireless on the medkit once I'm done using it.

Once we get back to my place if she is still unconscious and I don't think I will be able to do anything for her soon I will give my contact Hacked a call to see if he would be able to heal her.

Also did my search of the van find anything of interest?

adamu
To all my Tangled Currents people - yes, I am way behind for Mr. J, and also for JD and all the Chalka folk, for whom I need to move things forward with or without Raider.

One of those crazy weeks - will try to catch up in next few days.
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 4 2016, 03:23 PM) *
To all my Tangled Currents people - yes, I am way behind for Mr. J, and also for JD and all the Chalka folk, for whom I need to move things forward with or without Raider.

One of those crazy weeks - will try to catch up in next few days.

Thanks for the update. No stress, knowing you are still around and aware is all I need at this point. I have plenty of other stuff to keep me busy, including needing to put a character together for a couple Missions sessions at GenCon next month. biggrin.gif
mister__joshua
It's fine man, I've kept you waiting long enough before now. And besides, Jan is quite relaxed about the whole issue biggrin.gif
DireRadiant
All PBP games require patience. smile.gif
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jun 30 2016, 09:02 PM) *
Ok so I will turn on the wireless long enough to see if I can get it to help me treat her.

First Aid (using Kit)
4 dice from kit
This puts me at 2 hits. So sounds like no effect. How long until I can try again? I would still do the bandaging as it makes sense and as one of my GM friends says it looks good on film.

Yes the plan is for the van to disappear so it doesn't lead the yaks to us. I will also turn the wireless on the medkit once I'm done using it.

Once we get back to my place if she is still unconscious and I don't think I will be able to do anything for her soon I will give my contact Hacked a call to see if he would be able to heal her.

adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jun 30 2016, 09:02 PM) *

First Aid (using Kit)
4 dice from kit

Whoa - too sleepy. Seems I started to reply but didn't.

Okay - yeah, first aid had no game effect, but doing it certainly makes RP sense. You'll FEEL like you helped her, stopping bleeding and so forth.
Rules not super clear (what? really?), but my reading is that there's no second chance.

Van will indeed disappear - that was a nifty trick - hope it makes into your upcoming IC post!

Once you fail to wake her up, yeah, give Hacked a call and we'll see what happens.

Oh, in the van...cigarette butts, fast food cartons, looks like they've been on a stake out. Probably some a mah jong set that was hastily put away so some tiles are spilled here and there. If there's something reasonable you would like to be there (like the medkit was), let me know and we'll see....

And sorry again for long delay - no promises going forward - my life staying crazy for about the next three weeks.
adamu
@Chalka - okay, I've tried to jumpstart things after a period of inactivity by me and most of us.

Pretty sure Dire's still with us.

Vegas, biding your time quietly in the background? Work crazy? Wrote it so you can stay (hope so) or go.

Raider - if you are out celebrating your lotto win and will be back soon, great! Or whatever. I've written it so that you also can disappear or reappear (I hope the latter).

Also written so that you are free to post forward if you like, Dire.
adamu
@Mr. J - okay, there's your basic info dump.

I know that you have some more question specific to your job, which of course your prisoner would not know about and so not volunteer.

And probably also other questions as well.

Feel free to ask you questions IC, or else OOC a question list to me and I'll do them all at once.
Vegas
I'm still here!! (mostly!) I've been wanting to get a post up for days (weeks?) but June nearly killed me at work. As I let Adamu know, I'm slowing down at least relative to June so I should be able to have a more consistent posting schedule again. Have to head to another on-site client right now, but I'll attempt a reply tonight or tomorrow at the latest!

Want to keep this moving!
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 6 2016, 09:45 AM) *
Whoa - too sleepy. Seems I started to reply but didn't.

Okay - yeah, first aid had no game effect, but doing it certainly makes RP sense. You'll FEEL like you helped her, stopping bleeding and so forth.
Rules not super clear (what? really?), but my reading is that there's no second chance.

Van will indeed disappear - that was a nifty trick - hope it makes into your upcoming IC post!

Once you fail to wake her up, yeah, give Hacked a call and we'll see what happens.

Oh, in the van...cigarette butts, fast food cartons, looks like they've been on a stake out. Probably some a mah jong set that was hastily put away so some tiles are spilled here and there. If there's something reasonable you would like to be there (like the medkit was), let me know and we'll see....

And sorry again for long delay - no promises going forward - my life staying crazy for about the next three weeks.

As I mentioned before no worries on the delays , I understand RL can get crazy at times. I've got a few things going on over the next two months as well. I'll make sure an let you know if I may be disappearing for any extended times.

I'm going to work on an IC and will get it up as soon as I can. My plan is to cover the rest of the getaway, first aid, getting to my place and calling Hacked when Daphne doesn't seem to be much better.

JDragon
@Adamu

Just can't give a troll a break can you? biggrin.gif

So I think I have the beginning of a plan, but I'm not sure what rolls will be needed so I'm going to lay it out and you let me know what I need.

As soon as the call drops Rocky will use his comm to order 4 cabs, one at each of the cardinal directions (or what ever would make sense) approx 2-3 blocks from his building. For pick up in 3-4 min or as close to that as possible. He will use different companies if needed to get the multiple dispatches.

He will then grab the duffel that he keeps all his running gear in from the closet and throw in a couple changes of clothes, his lined coat, the medKit (disconnecting it from Daphne), cred sticks, cash, some bottles of water and a box of soy/protein bars.

He will then wrap Daphne in one of his blankets to help keep her warm, harder to see who she is and whats going on.

Unless something prevents it, they will exit from the back of the building and head for the the cab that is A. most likely to be there, and B furthest from the route the Yaks will most likely take to his place from the bar.

Rocky will focus on not being seen until he gets to the cab or sees the yaks show up and knows they have seen him.

Once they are in the cab Rocky will give it a random address ~5 miles away. He will then message Hack'ed and let him know that his doss is hot and to instead meet him at a dive hotel they used one one of their runs back in the day. He will also let him know he's going dark and will check in on the normal intervals. (which are 15 min, then 25 later, then 10 min later, then 20 min later, and repeat until no longer needed. Hello paranoia how I've missed you. :- grinbig.gif )

Then he will order another cab, for shortly after this one should be dropping them off, about a block from the address they are being dropped of at.

Once that is done the commlink gets powered off, and if possible power source removed. Rocky will then focus on keeping an eye out for any possible pursuers, asking the cabbie to make make extra turns if needed to check.

If I make it to the second cab and have had no issues I will provide the address to the meet with Hack'ed.

adamu
@JD - great ingenuity - go for it!
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 12 2016, 10:04 AM) *
@JD - great ingenuity - go for it!

So I'm good to IC to the motel for the meet? Sorry just want to make sure I understand correctly.

Part ingenuity, part paranoia.
mister__joshua
Has Mercy taken over from Adamu permanently on Jan's thread or was it just a one off?
mister__joshua
*double*
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Jul 13 2016, 10:54 AM) *
Has Mercy taken over from Adamu permanently on Jan's thread or was it just a one off?

Mr. Joshua -

that was my post.

Mercy and I just put up posts for each other sometimes since neither of us can access Dumpshock from work but we can e-mail/PM, and our work schedules are totally different.

Yup, that how big of geeks we are.

I am still GMing your thread.
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jul 13 2016, 12:19 AM) *
So I'm good to IC to the motel for the meet? Sorry just want to make sure I understand correctly.

Part ingenuity, part paranoia.

Yes, your plan succeeds and you get to the hotel with Daphne. IC away.
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 13 2016, 01:30 PM) *
Yes, your plan succeeds and you get to the hotel with Daphne. IC away.

Thanks for the confirmation. I have family coming in to town tomorrow through next Wednesday. I will probably break the IC up into several posts, which should also help with time stamps and locations.
mister__joshua
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 13 2016, 10:29 PM) *
Mr. Joshua -

that was my post.

Mercy and I just put up posts for each other sometimes since neither of us can access Dumpshock from work but we can e-mail/PM, and our work schedules are totally different.

Yup, that how big of geeks we are.

I am still GMing your thread.

Ah, ok, good to know smile.gif
adamu
@My side of Tangled Currents

Okay, two things have happened at the same time:
First, certain rather extreme demands on my personal time have dropped off considerably and right on schedule.

Second, thanks to focusing my limited time on a few stories that had not yet completed my initial story arc, pretty much all the players are now a hop, skip, and a jump away from - da da dum - the COALESCING. Starting Monday I'll be ramping things up, and all the people I've asked to be patient as I move other stories ahead will start seeing GM posts again, or else PMs.

Now, the Shadowgrid side is pretty barren except for Jack_Spade, but I know he has a presence here on DS. So the whole show will be here.

I am pretty sure we can count on the ongoing participation of
Jack
Mercy
Aria
Dire
Vegas
Mr. Joshua
JDragon

RaiderJ - I fear you're gone, but if you're out there....or come back anytime.

And I'm going to reach out to certain people on Shadowgrid I hope to lure back....

So if you've got solo stuff you want to do, get busy.
And if you haven't posted for a bit, try to soon!

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned.
adamu
@Dire - feel free to IC your arrival at wherever you're going. Assume you are not followed or that you shake any tales (freebie for the sake of moving things along!).

If no time to IC soon, that's cool, but try to let me know where you are headed - gotta give that location to some other people...
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 16 2016, 02:52 PM) *
@My side of Tangled Currents

Okay, two things have happened at the same time:
First, certain rather extreme demands on my personal time have dropped off considerably and right on schedule.

Second, thanks to focusing my limited time on a few stories that had not yet completed my initial story arc, pretty much all the players are now a hop, skip, and a jump away from - da da dum - the COALESCING. Starting Monday I'll be ramping things up, and all the people I've asked to be patient as I move other stories ahead will start seeing GM posts again, or else PMs.

Now, the Shadowgrid side is pretty barren except for Jack_Spade, but I know he has a presence here on DS. So the whole show will be here.

I am pretty sure we can count on the ongoing participation of
Jack
Mercy
Aria
Dire
Vegas
Mr. Joshua
JDragon

RaiderJ - I fear you're gone, but if you're out there....or come back anytime.

And I'm going to reach out to certain people on Shadowgrid I hope to lure back....

So if you've got solo stuff you want to do, get busy.
And if you haven't posted for a bit, try to soon!

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned.

Yep I'm in. Got my first IC for my get away up, figure 1 or 2 more to finish up what you have approved. Hopefully all up by this time or so tomorrow at the latest.

JD
adamu
Sweet JD - happy to stand by then.

My post rate and the pace of some stories is going to really ramp up now...
adamu
@Mercy - Tanya is savvy enough to spot a Yakuza thug when she sees one. Nice suits that are just a bit too flashy, the walk, the accessories...and these two have hands in jackets. The two you've spotted are about ten meters away each, but in opposite directions.

Clear day, high-rises all around you, very upscale downtown area, lots of foot traffic, and pleny of cars going by. Visible Aztech security at the pyramid entrance, and no shortage of visible K-E personnel and drones around on the street. None closer to you than the two yaks.

Initiative and so forth probably important at this point...

Also two Perception tests (no action required) may reveal additional clues depending on how you do...

And of course any other questions you may have about the environment....
adamu
@Aria - assume party-girl Spriggan knows Lady Tanya's face from media images.

The Pyramid is 15-25 minutes away, depending on traffic, how recklessly you want to drive, and of course any Piloting rolls you care to make.
Aria
Bike riding not exactly Spriggan's forte but here goes: 6d6t5: 1 [6d6t5=2, 3, 4, 1, 5, 3] so I guess she's about 15-25 mins away depending on the needs of the story biggrin.gif
adamu
@Aria - well, one hit is better than none.

But yeah, Tanya may have to sweat a bit...or get out on her own...she has no idea you're coming or who you are....

By the way, anal continuity thing - rain-slicked streets is cool since it could easily have been raining earlier. But it's a clear day right now.
JDragon
@Adamu - My IC is current.

Figure Rocky will make small talk for 2-3 min before going to retrieve Daphne and seeing what Hack'ed can do for her.

Once the healing is done will see what she can tell him about what's going on.

I should be good for posts for the next two weeks, but then will be off the grid for 4-5 days while I'm at GenCon.

JD
Beta
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jul 19 2016, 09:54 PM) *
I should be good for posts for the next two weeks, but then will be off the grid for 4-5 days while I'm at GenCon.

I'm pretty sure that is ALWAYS an acceptable reason for not posting! a) enjoy! b) lucky-duck!
JDragon
QUOTE (Betx @ Jul 19 2016, 02:00 PM) *
I'm pretty sure that is ALWAYS an acceptable reason for not posting! a) enjoy! b) lucky-duck!

Thanks, this will be my first time at GenCon. Been trying to go for years but it normally falls to close to my wedding anniversary to get the wife's buy in, but with it being early in the month I was able to make it work. Got a couple SR Missions planned plus a few other games.
adamu
QUOTE (JDragon @ Jul 19 2016, 11:07 PM) *
Thanks, this will be my first time at GenCon. Been trying to go for years but it normally falls to close to my wedding anniversary to get the wife's buy in, but with it being early in the month I was able to make it work. Got a couple SR Missions planned plus a few other games.

Dude - GenCon rocks!

It was a thirty-year dream for me - had to finagle for a year-and-a-half to get there for my (iikely) one and only pilgrimage. But still a treasured memory! Have a great time!
adamu
@JDragon - okay, there will be things she volunteers, but you'll probably also have questions....

We can back-and-forth it IC all you want.

Alternatively, you can OOC me the sorts of questions you want answered and then I can put the responses into one or two larger posts...

Whatever works for you.
Vegas
Sorry for the delay! Life is kicking my butt right now nyahnyah.gif

JDragon, perhaps I will get to cross your path at GenCon this year smile.gif
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 19 2016, 03:11 PM) *
Dude - GenCon rocks!

It was a thirty-year dream for me - had to finagle for a year-and-a-half to get there for my (iikely) one and only pilgrimage. But still a treasured memory! Have a great time!

Thanks! I have a feeling this may be my one time trip as well, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and make the most of this one.
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu @ Jul 19 2016, 03:39 PM) *
@JDragon - okay, there will be things she volunteers, but you'll probably also have questions....

We can back-and-forth it IC all you want.

Alternatively, you can OOC me the sorts of questions you want answered and then I can put the responses into one or two larger posts...

Whatever works for you.

Let me respond to her waking up and bring here up to speed and then I'll see what she volunteers.

Once we get past that I'll see if I have come up with all my questions or if we are going to have to do it step by step. I'm hoping for a couple large posts if possible to keep things moving, but first I gotta figure out what I want to know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012