Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (adamu @ Jan 29 2014, 03:58 PM) *
@Machine Ghost

Reviewed the posts, but wasn't crystal on whether Al should talk to Bit or Dumptruck about the Gaz. Either way, I am happy to IC-lite my way through the purchase, but of course you may want to post for them…
Whichever works for you.

Al will be hoping to pay extra if it is possible to toggle the truck's registration signal between his two IDs.

As for the work space I mentioned before, now that I am thinking about it, Al won't really develop the time and energy for that until, um, we get some 5e crunch on vehicle mods. So tabled for now.
Bit for the Gaz, Dumptruck for the shop space. IC-lite is fine. Not sure what the RAW requirements are to swap back and forth in SR5. Easy enough to 'sell' it to your self as needed, but that would look strange in the records, and provide a link between the ids. I think what you want is for each id to show a different vehicle, then modify the vehicle information to match the appropriate id. From SR4 AR105, Spoof Chip, and maybe a Morphing License Plate. Neither seem to be in SR5 yet. SR4 pricing 1500 for the pair, Both have avail 8F. Some of the Mechanicals have the skills to install, and it would be a standard item in their shops.

The simplest way to support 2 ids, without the risk of having the inactive noticed, is to have 2 commlinks, each with a different id. Installation/configuration: Give them an hour to dig the parts needed out of hiding, get things installed, and contact someone from Fre∑dom to setup so that it automatically switches to match whichever id you have up. More options possible, but Al would need to learn how/when to use them.
Always Overkill
@adamu

Does Al have a character sheet for Looking Glass? Was looking over some of the group and couldn't find yours other than the description you gave.

@Looking Glass

Well at least everyone getting Micro-transceivers is cheap, on sale for only 100 nuyen each. Respirators run from 50-300 nuyen (Rating 1-6 x 50).

So put them down on your shopping list!
adamu
@Machine Ghost - thanks for all that.
I will do as you have suggested, i.e. IC-lite through the purchase, going with the car mod + two commlink option (extra 1,500 plus cost of additional commlink).
adamu
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Jan 30 2014, 11:55 AM) *
@adamu

Does Al have a character sheet for Looking Glass? Was looking over some of the group and couldn't find yours other than the description you gave.

Yikes, guilty and unrepentant.

I confess to being a bit eccentric about that, and I am always grateful to Aria for humoring me (naturally she and Machine Ghost have the sheet).

My standard response is, if you want to know about Al, ask Al.

To be fair, though, Looking Glass has been purposely structured to skip the usual meet & greet phase.
Hmmm.

Well, if Lany would like to meet Al, I am sure we can think of something...
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Jan 30 2014, 12:16 AM) *
I definitely agree with the microtransceiver suggestion, especially since GM has indicated they will work.

No real point in inside and outside elements if not in constant contact.

It has been pointed out that wifi inhibitors will stop them working directly too! But with the bridge in place you can scatter some RFID tags behind you to complete the mesh and get commlink communication.

Working on the starting LG post now, hopefully up and running next week and we can get a feel for how many PCs are still interested biggrin.gif
Aria
@Tribes:

Going to GM a Crime Mall run for those that are interested! Think it's neutral territory more or less so Al should be fine if he wants to come and hunt for some APDS biggrin.gif

For pre-viewing pleasure I suggest checking out the 'floating market' from the TV series of Neverwhere...it's how I'm imagining the scene anyway! Now I really must go and read Seattle 2072 again for the official version...
Drace
@Tribes

Sounds good, just getting a post ready for tribes now. And having to remake Bandits finished character sheet, my phone crashed and it was lost.

For Frizzen attacking the Smartlink to the defiance: armorer(6)+Logic(4)(limit 5) (4,1hour)
10d6.hits(5) → [6,4,3,3,4,2,3,4,1,1] = (1)
10d6.hits(5) → [3,3,3,1,5,2,2,5,4,5] = (3)
2 Hours total

Also, how do the patrols work for tribal members? Just a few members doing the rounds in as many of groups as the turn out allows for that shift? And I assume bring your own gear like how I assume a gang would do it, or is there a depot of sorts where a few better weapons that belong to the tribe are kept and they take from there?
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Jan 31 2014, 01:39 PM) *
@Tribes:

Going to GM a Crime Mall run for those that are interested! Think it's neutral territory more or less so Al should be fine if he wants to come and hunt for some APDS biggrin.gif

For pre-viewing pleasure I suggest checking out the 'floating market' from the TV series of Neverwhere...it's how I'm imagining the scene anyway! Now I really must go and read Seattle 2072 again for the official version...

Al will be well up for it, of course.
He'll be back to the compound late evening of the third (will try to post his return).

Was going to go to the fancy armorer on the 4th, but that can always wait.

As soon as I do get a chance, at the upscale armor boutique I planned to have them add R6 fire resistance and R6 non-conductivity to my jacket, and of course I want to pay significantly extra to make sure they do it in a day and make no changes at all to the exterior of the jacket. Say, +50% (Y4,500)…

Oh, checked out the floating market Neverwhere thing on You Tube. Looks like a fun place!

I am the proud owner of three Seattle books, but not 2072 - maybe I'll have to pick it up so I can read the latest update on the place.
Aria
QUOTE (Drace @ Jan 31 2014, 11:00 PM) *
@Tribes
Also, how do the patrols work for tribal members? Just a few members doing the rounds in as many of groups as the turn out allows for that shift? And I assume bring your own gear like how I assume a gang would do it, or is there a depot of sorts where a few better weapons that belong to the tribe are kept and they take from there?

I imagine them to 'bring your own stuff' although there are shared resources for those that need them. There are a couple of pooled vehicles and no doubt an assault rifle or two lying about. Most of the Big Guns will be wheeled out for a serious threat rather than risk them on an everyday patrol.

Most of the patrols are just a show, the real surveillance is technical. There might be a 'flying squad' unit kept back at Command in case something big kicks off (like the events of 2072!)

To answer Frizzen's IC questions OoC (sorry in a rush as usual...)

It's a trade run, 2-3 tribals with the goods for trade, 3-4 in protection detail giving time for people to wander round the mall for whatever else they want individually. Feel free to make up the names of the traders if you happen to post first, otherwise I'll get up an intro post on Tuesday...plenty for you to do beforehand without needing GM input I hope smile.gif
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Aria @ Feb 1 2014, 07:46 AM) *
QUOTE (Drace @ Jan 31 2014, 04:00 PM) *
@Tribes
..snip..
I imagine them to 'bring your own stuff' although there are shared resources for those that need them. There are a couple of pooled vehicles and no doubt an assault rifle or two lying about. Most of the Big Guns will be wheeled out for a serious threat rather than risk them on an everyday patrol.

Most of the patrols are just a show, the real surveillance is technical. There might be a 'flying squad' unit kept back at Command in case something big kicks off (like the events of 2072!)

To answer Frizzen's IC questions OoC (sorry in a rush as usual...)

It's a trade run, 2-3 tribals with the goods for trade, 3-4 in protection detail giving time for people to wander round the mall for whatever else they want individually. Feel free to make up the names of the traders if you happen to post first, otherwise I'll get up an intro post on Tuesday...plenty for you to do beforehand without needing GM input I hope smile.gif
I'll add a bit to that. Yes the tech is relied on for the most coverage, but the physical patrols are not just show either. Sometimes sensors can be spoofed easier than mark one eyeball, so they are backup for each other. Same for the magical/astral patrol. Not really enough resources for complete coverage on any of them, but outsiders 'in the know' are aware what could be there. And that additional soldiers/resources can show up quickly when needed.
justkelly
@ LG

QUOTE (adamu @ Jan 29 2014, 04:28 PM) *
More is always better on vehicles, but at the moment not really sure how we'll get past just the one.

For the outside team, not convinced Chance is still with us (though I hope I am wrong), and Nikki does not seem to have a car. Al's truck will have limited interior seating, so someone on the inside team may have to pony up their vehicle (or just join outside team).

Nikki has a really nice car - SK Bentley. She just doesn't have money for that transceiver until she rolls for starting nuyen.

Nikki's equipment on the outside will depend on news from the inside, though it will all be in the trunk.

I can't wait for SR5 to have vehicle mods for smuggling/hiding compartments.

adamu
QUOTE (justkelly @ Feb 3 2014, 05:44 PM) *
@ LG

Nikki has a really nice car - SK Bentley. She just doesn't have money for that transceiver until she rolls for starting nuyen.

Sweet - up to two cars on the outside, and enough seats for everyone.

One problem sorted.
Vegas
Ali has microtrancievers AND a truck if that helps factor into the plan.
adamu
More always better, but I am thinking there will only be two people outside…but you could just cache it somewhere…

And speaking of the "outside team" (something I am happy with as a good idea for a couple of IC reasons and also because it seems to have been a fairly strong GM suggestion), where are they going to be?

I am looking at the map, and the place has a lot of tree cover, not much in the way of tall buildings that overlook it, and is set well back off the main road. Plus there is a spot marked "entrance building & security."

@Aria - do they have a physical gate there, or just a booth, or what?
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Feb 3 2014, 10:59 PM) *
More always better, but I am thinking there will only be two people outside…but you could just cache it somewhere…

And speaking of the "outside team" (something I am happy with as a good idea for a couple of IC reasons and also because it seems to have been a fairly strong GM suggestion), where are they going to be?

I am looking at the map, and the place has a lot of tree cover, not much in the way of tall buildings that overlook it, and is set well back off the main road. Plus there is a spot marked "entrance building & security."

@Aria - do they have a physical gate there, or just a booth, or what?

There's a perimeter anti-climb fence (mostly to keep patients in rather than the other way round). The entrance building has a retractable vehicle barrier but tries to feel 'light and open' - this isn't a prison after all (yeah right!).

I suggested a 'flying squad' outside so that there can be a stash of 'big guns' which you have no hope of smuggling inside (although pure infiltation would have allowed you to take your toys...). There's no 'overlooking position' apart from possibly a boat on the lake. I've been assuming you will be lurking in the trees just outside the perimeter. There won't be much sensor coverage outside because of false alarms from deer etc setting them off continually.
adamu
Thanks, Aria.

I have been spending a bit more time with the map - the tree cover makes things tricky, but just a few questions/points to confirm - and of course I understand if there is anything we can't get in our "to be taken as read" recon.

1. "House groups" is the residential area - so this is where we'll be inserting to/extracting from?

2. Near as I can tell, there is a circular drive off of Killarney Way that runs to the front of the security/entrance building, and then, just from glimpses of cars, I THINK the only internal road winds up along past the east side of the housing complex straight to the therapy area, and then bends down to finally connect with the housing area on the north side?

3. There is a good-sized structure to the southwest of the housing complex that is within the perimeter. Do we know what that is?

4. Looking more at the map, it seems clear that no HVAC team with tools and parts is going to hoof it to the housing area from the front gate - assuming the repair team drives in and parks in the large open area to the north of the housing complex, the big bright green tree staight north from that point and just over the fence looks promising - can we get an elevation on that?

@Team - thinking luxury cars and pick-up trucks may not get a repair team up to the building. Thoughts on procuring some sort of service van?
justkelly
@LG-Aria

Did the job come with upfront payment to acquire resources that could be permanent to the group or character
What is a flying squad?

Is the outside team expected to stay outside for cover or also need to swiftly come inside for needed extraction of team as last resort?
adamu
Flying squad is just a rapid response element available to take on whatever contingency arises.

So the answer to your last question would yes and yes.
JxJxA
@ Aria: Any response from the royal ugly dude who is being accosted by Angelique? nyahnyah.gif
Thanee
Looking Glass

For the sneaky parts, Violet can offer Invisibility or Mask spells, and she is also quite versed in social skills.

Also, shouldn't we start an IC thread and do the planning there? smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Feb 4 2014, 07:27 PM) *
Thanks, Aria.

I have been spending a bit more time with the map - the tree cover makes things tricky, but just a few questions/points to confirm - and of course I understand if there is anything we can't get in our "to be taken as read" recon.

1. "House groups" is the residential area - so this is where we'll be inserting to/extracting from?

2. Near as I can tell, there is a circular drive off of Killarney Way that runs to the front of the security/entrance building, and then, just from glimpses of cars, I THINK the only internal road winds up along past the east side of the housing complex straight to the therapy area, and then bends down to finally connect with the housing area on the north side?

3. There is a good-sized structure to the southwest of the housing complex that is within the perimeter. Do we know what that is?

4. Looking more at the map, it seems clear that no HVAC team with tools and parts is going to hoof it to the housing area from the front gate - assuming the repair team drives in and parks in the large open area to the north of the housing complex, the big bright green tree staight north from that point and just over the fence looks promising - can we get an elevation on that?

@Team - thinking luxury cars and pick-up trucks may not get a repair team up to the building. Thoughts on procuring some sort of service van?
1. Yes
2. More or less, not too worried, there will be vehicle access to most areas, parking outside the relevant buildings etc. The map can be taken with a pinch of salt...
3. Likely to be grounds maintenance with possibly some admin functions
4. Yes, parking is in that open area to the north. Silk has arranged for you to have an appropriate van, HVAC disguises, repair gear etc so you can look the part, sure I've mentioned that somewhere before, probably lost in the wall of text biggrin.gif
QUOTE (justkelly @ Feb 4 2014, 08:48 PM) *
@LG-Aria

Did the job come with upfront payment to acquire resources that could be permanent to the group or character
What is a flying squad?

Is the outside team expected to stay outside for cover or also need to swiftly come inside for needed extraction of team as last resort?

Due to the 'odd' nature of advancement in 2075 we aren't specifically spelling out upfront payments, what you earn by posting you get to keep. In IC there will be time and resources to get disguises etc. As you earn cash/karma you can elect to put stuff on your sheet if you wish or leave it as job specific disposable items .
Adamu covered the 'flying squad' bit... and yes. I'm assuming they don't try and come in with the HVAC van (it will be scanned coming in) and so are free to wait outside the perimeter or sneak in and hide inside the trees somewhere...
QUOTE (Thanee @ Feb 5 2014, 08:03 AM) *
Looking Glass

For the sneaky parts, Violet can offer Invisibility or Mask spells, and she is also quite versed in social skills.

Also, shouldn't we start an IC thread and do the planning there? smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
The IC thread is in progress but we are going to hit the ground running, the infiltration will already be underway, HVAC on site, outside group hidden wherever you choose, sh*t about to hit the spinning thing... ork.gif
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Feb 5 2014, 01:13 AM) *
@ Aria: Any response from the royal ugly dude who is being accosted by Angelique? nyahnyah.gif

Working on that too...time's a little tight at the moment nyahnyah.gif
RHat
Gotta say, the in medias res idea of Looking Glass seems fun. Any chance I might be able to get a space in there?
Always Overkill
Can't say for sure (and don't want to speak for the GM), but we had one or 2 players back out due to other projects so I imagine it would be doable to add one more.
RHat
Yeah, Aria mentioned something about that (fired off a PM before posting)... Any idea what the roster is for people still being around? Trying to figure out what sort of character might fit best.
Aria
Post 3 of this thread has the known 'current players' in it but we've not heard from a couple so take that with a pinch of salt. With a large group like this there will be skill overlaps so just play what you want and I'll scale the opposition accordingly!
mister__joshua
Apologies again for my inactivity. I think the 7 hells have conspired against me these last few weeks. I'll try and catch up soon, and am still interested in CoP for sure.
justkelly
QUOTE (Aria @ Feb 6 2014, 07:03 AM) *
Post 3 of this thread has the known 'current players' in it but we've not heard from a couple so take that with a pinch of salt. With a large group like this there will be skill overlaps so just play what you want and I'll scale the opposition accordingly!

Nikki's character link is old and should use the one from post 600 in this thread instead.
RHat
QUOTE (Aria @ Feb 6 2014, 06:03 AM) *

I'll get a character put together later tonight, then.
Always Overkill
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Feb 6 2014, 08:13 AM) *
Apologies again for my inactivity. I think the 7 hells have conspired against me these last few weeks. I'll try and catch up soon, and am still interested in CoP for sure.

CoP!!!

Woot!!!
Always Overkill
Here is Lany's finished background. Feedback is desired!

Background
[ Spoiler ]

Always Overkill
Double post, my apologies.
Aria
@Looking Glass

<<IC Thread>> is up and running. I've kept it vague for now so that you can each post where you are and what you're doing just before things go haywire ork.gif
Always Overkill
Hmmm... I would either be at the place we set up inside where we are doing our maintenance work, (the central interior command post, essentially) or up in the HVAC ventilation system helping setup the RFID tag network. I will see where everyone else is planning on being at kickoff before making the final decision.
DrZaius
BOLO would be directly involved in supervising the HVAC work, and making sure no one acted out of character (since he's the HVAC expert).
-DrZ
Drace
@Tribes - I assumed that the Rover was the Rover listed in th sr5 manual rather than shorthand for a range rover. Hope I am right there. And for the NPCs are they all just carry overs from the 2072 thread or are they made up on the fly?
Aria
QUOTE (Drace @ Feb 7 2014, 08:03 PM) *
@Tribes - I assumed that the Rover was the Rover listed in th sr5 manual rather than shorthand for a range rover. Hope I am right there. And for the NPCs are they all just carry overs from the 2072 thread or are they made up on the fly?

I was assuming a range rover but it doesn't really matter. Npcs are all on the fly smile.gif
Drace
@tribes
Haha 50/50 chance and I got it wrong ( this is why I don't gamble ). Ad that makes more sense. Was scratching my head wondering why a tribe would have a luxury security van lol.
Always Overkill
Just need to hear back from RD Marquis about something and I will be ready to place myself in the Facility, this should be fun.

Few last minute ideas for things we want to set up on the inside.

Central Interior Command Post: This is our home base inside the Facility, set up at the main access point into the building's HVAC ventilation system. This is where any large pieces of gear would be set up; our HVAC tools and equipment, and is likely where we would be stashing our hidden weapons (like my SMG) and any other gear we would have needed to smuggle into the inside. It would be good to have someone "man" this post to run traffic control on the inside and be the man to keep the line open to the team outside, as we should keep comm signals going into and out of the facility to a minimum.

I would recommend that either Bolo, Ali, or Lefey take this position. This could be a very important decision, as it will likely be the person who will be providing coordination for the team as a whole when the drek hits the fan.(I would volunteer myself, but my character is still something of a novice in the Shadowrunning world)

Bolo should also be the designated "main man" inside for talking to any staffers who may inquire as to the maintenance we are doing, he is our HVAC specialist after all.

We should likewise choose someone on the outside team to handle the primary comm in and out of the building. I know Nikki the Knife is an experienced runner, perhaps she could take the role.

RFID Tag Network: I think it would be a good idea to set up the RFID Tag network providing us with our Matrix feed in the ventilation system itself. We are working up there anyways, and it would make them terribly difficult to discover.
Aria
Quick note in case anyone has already copied the LG header - I've changed the date to 22nd Aug not July so that Al doesn't need to be in two places at once nyahnyah.gif
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Feb 8 2014, 09:19 AM) *
Central Interior Command Post: This is our home base inside the Facility, set up at the main access point into the building's HVAC ventilation system. This is where any large pieces of gear would be set up; our HVAC tools and equipment, and is likely where we would be stashing our hidden weapons (like my SMG) and any other gear we would have needed to smuggle into the inside. It would be good to have someone "man" this post to run traffic control on the inside and be the man to keep the line open to the team outside, as we should keep comm signals going into and out of the facility to a minimum.

I would recommend that either Bolo, Ali, or Lefey take this position. This could be a very important decision, as it will likely be the person who will be providing coordination for the team as a whole when the drek hits the fan.(I would volunteer myself, but my character is still something of a novice in the Shadowrunning world)

LeFey can handle it. As the team hacker, she's quite suited to the role.
justkelly
@LG

Were is the map? Can't find the post with it again.

I'm open to suggestions on exact placement.
Always Overkill
Just thought I would make a brief listing as people deploy themselves within the building. I am also tracking whatever roles people are currently engaged in.

So whenever you guys have a chance, choose your starting location and whatever role you may be in and I will add it to the list biggrin.gif

Interior Role | Deployment:

Bolo (NPC): Infiltration/HVAC Specialist
Lefey: Comm Control/ Lead Hacker | CIC (Central Interior Command post)
Lany: Physical Security/ Backup Infiltrator, Mole Protection, and Patient #1 search | CIC
Ali: Magical Infiltration, Framing the Doc, and Patient #2 search
Violet: Magical Detection, Security, and Patient #3 search

Exterior Role | Deployment:

Nikki: Extraction Specialist | Outside the North perimeter
Al: Sniper Cover/ Evac Driver | Outside the North perimeter fence
Wreck: "One of the sams waiting outside..." | Outside North perimeter fence
Overdrive: Comm Control/ Drone Support/ Evac Driver | Outside the North perimeter fence
adamu
QUOTE (justkelly @ Feb 9 2014, 11:03 PM) *
@LG

Were is the map? Can't find the post with it again.

I'm open to suggestions on exact placement.

The map link is post 50 on the Looking Glass recruitment thread.

As for outside placement - I would suggest (and this goes to Always Overkill's initial placement roster for Al - thanks dude) you set up with Al just north of the compound.

If you draw a line from the center of the north face of the housing unit straight through the grassy circle in the middle of the circular drive way and keep going north you will hit a particularly bright greeney tree just outside the fenceline.
I am thinking Al up in the tree with his rifle overlooking the main entrance to the place, ready to provide sniper support to anyone making a getaway.
But I will also have my truck parked at the bottom of the tree, and some pre-cuts made in the fence - running in could take ages in combat time (not clear on the scale) but crashing the truck through the fence should draw plenty of bad guy (aka innocent security guards with families) fire and get me right inside.
Nikki could follow through with her more seating-rich Bentley for a getaway.
Also, this position has LOS to where the RFID trail presumably ends, though LOS probably doesn't really matter once you are out of the building.

OR - you could be somewhere totally different so as not to put all eggs in one basket.

Just suggestions, your call.

@RHat - dude - you thinking inside or outside element?
justkelly
QUOTE (Aria @ Jan 23 2014, 07:12 AM) *
I decided to do a GMap for the facility, that way you should all be able to edit it with markers, routes etc...

<<Map>>

@LG

Copied from other thread to make it easier for me. biggrin.gif
Always Overkill
Bolo must be walking into this place feeling like a pimp,

LeFey: Cha 5
Lany: Cha 6
Violet: Cha 5
Ali: Cha 4

Those are some mighty fine HVAC technicians you have working for you. cool.gif
Vegas
What if during our "routine" HVAC checks/maintainence in the wing or rooms where we're supposed to deposit our charge, we find a "bigger issue" and have to have everyone in that wing/room relocated while we fix it leading us the opportunity to insert our target into another wing/room in the process?

Just throwing one more option on to the table...

Ali fits well and moves well withing confined spaces so if anyone needs to go in to the duct work....
Always Overkill
QUOTE (Vegas @ Feb 10 2014, 10:56 PM) *
What if during our "routine" HVAC checks/maintainence in the wing or rooms where we're supposed to deposit our charge, we find a "bigger issue" and have to have everyone in that wing/room relocated while we fix it leading us the opportunity to insert our target into another wing/room in the process?

That sounds like a great idea for making the exchange. I don't think we had a specific plan for that yet; but this seems like it could be a winner.

QUOTE (Vegas @ Feb 10 2014, 10:56 PM) *
Ali fits well and moves well withing confined spaces so if anyone needs to go in to the duct work....

Must be the reason Bolo hired so many smallish girls for his HVAC crew. It was mighty kind of him to give us ladies a chance nyahnyah.gif
RHat
QUOTE (adamu @ Feb 10 2014, 04:07 PM) *
@RHat - dude - you thinking inside or outside element?

Thinking the outside works better for this character; very low Charisma Rigger. Speaking of which, need to get my background written up, but I've got the character put together for approval.

[ Spoiler ]

My apologies for the delay, real life did what real life does.
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Vegas @ Feb 10 2014, 07:56 PM) *

Take a hint from Burn Notice. Make up some dangerous sounding chemical and say they need to get everyone out while we plug a leak of it. nyahnyah.gif

"Bromine Tetroxide", or something like that.
Always Overkill
QUOTE (RHat @ Feb 11 2014, 06:34 AM) *
Thinking the outside works better for this character; very low Charisma Rigger. Speaking of which, need to get my background written up, but I've got the character put together for approval.

Awesome glad to have you on the team.

I put you down on the outside team with a listed role as Drone Support/ Evac Driver. If you would like to put down something different just let me know.

For the outside team: Is the team setting up together or spread out? Let me know so I can put it down on the list alongside your roles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012