Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Mar 26 2015, 09:29 AM) *
Have any of you checked out the Shadowland topic? Shadowland7

Made an account yesterday. Not sure what I make of it yet, but if it's good then seems like it'd be perfect for this sort of game smile.gif

Cool - does it have features that we don't already have on DS?

DS seems to really be struggling with member activity over the past six months (see relevant threads for ideas on the why).

Hate to leave it without a compelling advantage...
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Mar 26 2015, 11:10 AM) *
Yikes - do hate to step on toes if you had some more stuff you wanted to do before things go crazy.

But hey, it's not EXACTLY blowing stuff up yet - just a micro charge to burst a water pipe big enough to threaten flooding of the server area if not hastily addressed…

Hopefully won't trigger a red alert on the site just yet….

Go ahead with Plan A and I will catch you up as soon as I can nyahnyah.gif

Assume security let Al and Jan through to deal with the problem...

@Vegas: nice touch with the sec guards, but for some reason they don't seem spooked yet, perhaps Mr Douglas simply hasn't had a chance to warn them...?
RdMarquis
QUOTE (adamu @ Mar 26 2015, 03:10 AM) *
Yikes - do hate to step on toes if you had some more stuff you wanted to do before things go crazy.

Nah, it's fine. I was just hoping the next post would be more enlightening as if to what Winter and company (at least, I assume he's got backup) were up to. We'll probably figure that out while Al and Jan get a move on, anyway.
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Mar 27 2015, 04:32 AM) *
Nah, it's fine. I was just hoping the next post would be more enlightening as if to what Winter and company (at least, I assume he's got backup) were up to. We'll probably figure that out while Al and Jan get a move on, anyway.

Don't count on it ork.gif
mister__joshua
I'll have limited access for the next 2 weeks. I know we're hardly storming along as it is bit it looks like it might just kick off!

I'll try and check in, but I'll be in France for one week so relying on crappy hotel wifi, then likely going on holiday for a few days.
adamu
I also will only be able to check in off and on over the coming week...
Aria
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Mar 28 2015, 05:44 PM) *
I'll have limited access for the next 2 weeks. I know we're hardly storming along as it is bit it looks like it might just kick off!

I'll try and check in, but I'll be in France for one week so relying on crappy hotel wifi, then likely going on holiday for a few days.

I won't worry about the current speed bump then...let me know if you need more info before you can all post, otherwise 'have at it!' biggrin.gif
Aria
Just to let you know - I'm opening a Prime Runner recruitment thread on ShadowGrid called 'Circles of Power' - it's only going to be loosely connected to the IC thread here that had the same name but if anyone wants to check it out please do!

Re TLG: I'd like to see if we hear from the others before moving things along, I'll chase towards the end of this week if we don't hear.
mister__joshua
I'm back now smile.gif

I don't know how capable Al is with that hammer, but I can knock out a guard pretty fair if needs be

@Aria: Is the CoP game the same one we were running here then? Is there any way Awesome could get involved? I'm not on ShadowGrid. Well, I have an account but I rarely go on there. I'd be interested even (if you thought it was cool) in continuing CoP here while you run it over there, so both groups are involved but never interacting directly with each other. I won't read that thread, and don't know who's who etc. Dunno if that would be a lot of work for you though.
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Apr 13 2015, 02:02 PM) *
I don't know how capable Al is with that hammer, but I can knock out a guard pretty fair if needs be

He's handy enough.

Didn't actually make a move, though, since I wanted to make sure you were on board.

Plus it seems like the story is really in LeFey and Ali's court right now…

Great you are back!
Vegas
Sorry sorry! Tomorrow a post for Ali, I promise! I will need something to do while my windshield is replaced. :/
RdMarquis
I'll get a post up as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay. My work schedule is making things tough right now.
Aria
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Apr 13 2015, 01:02 PM) *
I'm back now smile.gif

@Aria: Is the CoP game the same one we were running here then? Is there any way Awesome could get involved? I'm not on ShadowGrid. Well, I have an account but I rarely go on there. I'd be interested even (if you thought it was cool) in continuing CoP here while you run it over there, so both groups are involved but never interacting directly with each other. I won't read that thread, and don't know who's who etc. Dunno if that would be a lot of work for you though.

Sorry, meant to reply before...it's similar but different is the best I can describe it nyahnyah.gif Same NPCs, protagonists are runners though rather than movers and shakers. It would be great to get Awesome involved but it would probably need to be over there if I could persuade you?!? Guest appearance perhaps?
RdMarquis
Come to think of it, should I roll to Jack Out?
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Apr 19 2015, 09:10 AM) *
Come to think of it, should I roll to Jack Out?

I think that's only if the IC had actually locked you in the host...typing on my phone right now so will try and explain Portland thing later...
Aria
Ok, so I’m no tech head so this could all be pseudo science twaddle but the data farm is provided secure online data storage and generates hosts and other matrix stuff for their clients…this is what is being ‘shipped’ to their Portland facility. The archive is an offline storage facility which shouldn’t have any connection to the grid (any grid!) and data has to be physically transported off it on harddrives (or whatever the equivalent is in SR terms). This won’t/can’t be part of the relocation to Portland unless someone comes along with said drives (and mondo security!!!) to take it down there.

Ok, LeFey knows that the archive is in fact connected to the grid, but that it shouldn’t be! Someone (errr Winter possibly?!?) has done it in such a way that it wouldn’t be noticeable except by a perceptive Techno…!
adamu
@Mr J - so, should we do it?

Should we just take these guards out and break into their comms?

If yes, just IC your move, or OOC you are up for it and I'll break a kneecap…

@Aria - two guards okay?
mister__joshua
I say yes. We should have plenty of places to hide them. How many are there? I can't see it anywhere reading back. Did you add the guards in during your description? I think we're mostly alone and should be able to take 2 guards out relatively swiftly.

Edit: I've added a reply. I think that fits in but if not I can edit it. I still need to do my rolls but it's been so long I need to look up my character sheet first nyahnyah.gif

Second Edit: So it looks like Invisible Castle is down (or no longer exists) so:
Initiative (if needed); 11+2D6
Unarmed attack; Agility(10) + Unarmed(5) = 15 dice
Damage; Strength 8 + Bone Density IV (+3) = 11 + net hits

That should be enough to put him down. He hits like a cannon smile.gif
adamu
Damn, Invisible Castle has been down for several days now, it seems.

Are they just gone?

Well, I'll analog it again here, and sometime when I am not in a mad rush I suppose I will sign up to one of the others…any recommendations?
(real dice just so much more fun!).

Was going to start with a surprise rule, since we are hopefully sucker punching them, but I guess it is not really an opposed test anymore, so if there is a roll to be made, I think it is in their court (finger crossed).

Initiative if needed: 19

Attack with the hammer is 5P, AP -2.

Att + skill + I'll use one push-the-limit Edge = 13 dice
1 5 1 2 5 5 5 3 6 6 3 3 3
then
4 2 = 6 hits
Aria
Re Tribes: Is the maglock a retrofit planted onto the outside of the door? Not sure Cam and Silkie have any particular locksmith skills so brute force may unfortunately be the way to go... nyahnyah.gif and it sounds like the distraction outside is petering out? Crap!

Unless Maus has anything up her sleeve???
adamu
Yes, this lock is old-ish, looks salvaged.
But it is decades younger than this ancient school.
adamu
@TLG - Biomonitors shouldn't be insurmountable…

Al will take a look - got many quick questions -

afraid we did physical damage - are they dead? Unconscious but losing boxes?
My next thing was going to be to see if I could stop them dying anyway…

Are the monitors just, alive vs. dead?
Or are they more sophisticated, offering data on depressed vitals?

Do the blinking lights indicate something wrong, or are they just indicating that the monitors are active.

In any case, I am probably complicating things too much. All those questions are just to help me write up the IC..

Long and short of it is to use Juryrigging to "devise an impromptu means to bypas a security measure…"

Whether it is creating a feedback loop between the two monitors, or somehow switching them to Jan and myself, or stimming the two guards (got stim patches), well, Al has the skill, not me…

Here is a Hardware roll.
Note that whatever the threshold is, the quality lowers it by one (or, put another way, one free automatic hit).
Att + skill + quality = 8 dice
1 2 5 2 3 6 3 1 = 2 hits
Then one karma to reroll fails
2 6 5 3 6 2 = 3 more hits

So total 5 hits against the lowered threshold.

Finger crossed...
Vegas
@Tribes

Maus can definitely try to stir up some confusion/distraction once through the doors and if they can even make it to the ceremony, but nothing that is really going to help them get through the doors any faster.

@Tribes/TTLG:

I will do my best to get posts up on Sunday. It's only 8, and I'm off to bed to prep for an insane day of work tomorrow. mad.gif
mister__joshua
@adamu: us wearing the monitors was my first thought too, but I don't know how they're connected and how complex they are. We'll see what your roll nets us smile.gif
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Apr 24 2015, 08:51 PM) *
@TLG - Biomonitors shouldn't be insurmountable…

Al will take a look - got many quick questions -

afraid we did physical damage - are they dead? Unconscious but losing boxes?
My next thing was going to be to see if I could stop them dying anyway…
Not dying, but gone from stun into physical...

Are the monitors just, alive vs. dead?
Or are they more sophisticated, offering data on depressed vitals?
From SR5: This compact device measures life signs—heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, and so
on. I take that to mean a little more than ‘are they alive?’ and it is capable of distinguishing between conscious and unconscious! Unwounded and wounded etc…

Do the blinking lights indicate something wrong, or are they just indicating that the monitors are active. In this case they mean ‘oops, something’s up!’

In any case, I am probably complicating things too much. All those questions are just to help me write up the IC..

Long and short of it is to use Juryrigging to "devise an impromptu means to bypas a security measure…"

Whether it is creating a feedback loop between the two monitors, or somehow switching them to Jan and myself, or stimming the two guards (got stim patches), well, Al has the skill, not me…

Here is a Hardware roll.
Note that whatever the threshold is, the quality lowers it by one (or, put another way, one free automatic hit).
Att + skill + quality = 8 dice
1 2 5 2 3 6 3 1 = 2 hits
Then one karma to reroll fails
2 6 5 3 6 2 = 3 more hits

So total 5 hits against the lowered threshold.

Finger crossed...

Ok, you’ve managed to transfer the monitors to you and Jan, that’s probably the best thing short of breaking them entirely… that will take a moment to change clothes (probably easier than cutting the monitors out of the uniforms!). Armour jackets, neither of which fit such fine figures of humanity as Jan and yourself (although Jan’s fits better!)…or you could use your roll to cut them out but that would be slower. All the time they are transmitting a signal indicating something is wrong. You could just block them with a jammer if you have one? Or get LeFey to spoof the wifi signal? Or something else entirely no doubt!!!?? nyahnyah.gif
adamu
All good, I was un-armored anyway.

A bit conspicous now, but better than the jig being completely up already.

So Al will listen in as best he can on the comm chatter, try to find out what is happening with the security force.

And if anyone questions the blip in the biomonitor reads, he's got a story ready…

Good time maybe to get our weapons out of the fake pump unit, too...
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Apr 24 2015, 08:42 PM) *
Yes, this lock is old-ish, looks salvaged.
But it is decades younger than this ancient school.

So in order to minimise noise could the lock be prised off the door with a sword? Timber door, face fixed lock, only as good as the screws! Bad way to treat a sword but still... Failing that it will have to be the staple shotgun blast but I'd prefer to avoid that nyahnyah.gif
adamu
@Tribes -

theoretically could work.

Super stealthy? Maybe not. But certainly more quiet than the shotgun option.

If you want to do it, just give me a Strength test…not to see if you can get the thing off, but to see if you Glitch and break your sword!
mister__joshua
@adamu: your posts are slowly getting whiter and whiter. First the comms stopped being yellow, then the chatter stopped being blue. Now the time stamp, the last bastion of colour, has faded too nyahnyah.gif

edit: Also, it's been a while since the timestamp actually had a time in it, for anyone. What time is it?

2nd edit: What weapons are the guards armed with? If they've got SMGs I may be as well just using that for now, to fit in a bit. If so I'll change my post
Aria
I've given up on timestamps in pbp, they either don't get edited correctly and someone gets antsy about what combat phase we are in, or great swathes of time disappear backwards when someone 'quotes' from an older post nyahnyah.gif

It's early evening, on a Sunday, skeleton shift at work...what more needs to be known? biggrin.gif

Yes, they have SMGs, HKs, biometric safeties built in, Al could bypass them if you want (using the roll he's already made) or you could just use your own weapons...?
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Apr 27 2015, 11:12 PM) *
@Tribes -

theoretically could work.

Super stealthy? Maybe not. But certainly more quiet than the shotgun option.

If you want to do it, just give me a Strength test…not to see if you can get the thing off, but to see if you Glitch and break your sword!
Hmmmm, Str test...? Str+Str? +1 for weapons focus rating?

Str+Str+1
1, 4, 4, 5, 5, 2, 6
3 hits on 7 dice (from http://sigma.acornscity.com/shadowrun/dice.html for future reference), or just take D off for mods etc... nyahnyah.gif

Will wait until I hear from you before IC'ing
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ Apr 28 2015, 01:13 PM) *
Hmmmm, Str test...? Str+Str? +1 for weapons focus rating?

Str+Str+1
1, 4, 4, 5, 5, 2, 6
3 hits on 7 dice (from http://sigma.acornscity.com/shadowrun/dice.html for future reference), or just take D off for mods etc... nyahnyah.gif

Will wait until I hear from you before IC'ing

No problem - you snap the lock right off.

Like I said, the roll was just to see if your sword broke.

IC away!
adamu
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Apr 28 2015, 12:10 PM) *
@adamu: your posts are slowly getting whiter and whiter. First the comms stopped being yellow, then the chatter stopped being blue. Now the time stamp, the last bastion of colour, has faded too nyahnyah.gif

edit: Also, it's been a while since the timestamp actually had a time in it, for anyone. What time is it?

2nd edit: What weapons are the guards armed with? If they've got SMGs I may be as well just using that for now, to fit in a bit. If so I'll change my post

Mr. J!

Dude….I love your post.
Totally gritty, and love the interplay between them.

Al is going to go with his own weapons - no dice for SMGs - just not his style. And he's never going to pass for a guard anyway - unless maybe from a distance if standing behind Jan!

Do you want me to IC bypassing the biometric lock on yours???

Sorry about the time stamp. Will edit to orange right now!
As for other colors, I guess I am not much of a rainbow-post type - that's just me though.

You are of course right about the state of the guards - both our attacks, per RAW, do Physical damage, so if they are unconscious they are therefore dying in a few minutes without medical attention.

But then, Aria said they were full of Stun boxes with some overflow into Physical.

I figured that was a GM fiat to soften the moral dark side a bit, so I was happy to take it.

@Aria - can we compromise and (1) have Jan be right in the IC, but (2) ret con my purchase of a couple of trauma patches that Al can slap onto them in a few seconds?
mister__joshua
Haha. Stop being such a softie nyahnyah.gif

Besides, as far as Al is aware they're both going to live full and happy lives wink.gif
Aria
Ah yes, I'd kind of forgotten that in SR5 clubs etc now do physical damage...a hangover from pervious SR versions clouding my mind nyahnyah.gif

So, technically they are, as Jan pointed out, on death's door rather than simply sleeping. I made a cursory first aid roll for Al (with mods for how brief the check was) and thankfully the dice gods backed up his interpretation of the situation so everyone's happy (well, apart from the guards and any family they might have, and the corp lawyers, and...you get the point ork.gif)
mister__joshua
Haha. That's all worked out nicely then wink.gif

On the whole Portland thing (Vegas mentioned in in the last post) by my understanding any new data was being routed to Portland, but the data we wanted was still here, secured in off-line storage. If that's the case then the answer would be "a long way from being ready to leave" nyahnyah.gif
mister__joshua
Are the guards weapons suppressed? Are any of ours? I can't remember
adamu
None of Al's are.
RdMarquis
Just posting to let you know I will review the thread and write a reply in the morning. Sorry for disappearing on you. It's been one heck of a week.
RdMarquis
...actually, I have a question, first. So, the archive we need is connected to the grid right now? Does that mean grabbing the storage device is still our best bet? Or can LeFey simply (for a given definition of simple) dive back in to retrieve the files?
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ May 5 2015, 09:50 AM) *
...actually, I have a question, first. So, the archive we need is connected to the grid right now? Does that mean grabbing the storage device is still our best bet? Or can LeFey simply (for a given definition of simple) dive back in to retrieve the files?

The archive host is somehow connected to the matrix when it shouldn't be...done in such a way as only a TM is likely to notice (dissonant back door?!?)...this may not exactly be RAW but seems like it should be possible to me! nyahnyah.gif

You could grab the hard discs for analysis later if you can bypass the physical locks on the servers, or you could try and hack the host from outside (although everything I've read suggests that hacking hosts without a hardwired connection eg through a slave device, is very difficult...?!? True? Who knows?)

Erm, without wanting to reveal too much, have you got any way of watching the outside of the building at the moment? Silk isn't sitting in overwatch on this one and the four of you don't seem to have outside eyes and ears unless I've missed something? Just asking ork.gif

@Tribes:
Ok, there's probably a better way to do this but I think it's time to stop pissing about and rush the buggers! I think real runners would have stuck to sneaking for a bit longer but that's the fun of playing a street scum game - no formal training eek.gif this will probably go horribly wrong but what the heck biggrin.gif
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ May 5 2015, 01:03 PM) *
Erm, without wanting to reveal too much, have you got any way of watching the outside of the building at the moment? Silk isn't sitting in overwatch on this one and the four of you don't seem to have outside eyes and ears unless I've missed something? Just asking ork.gif

To my knowledge, we do not.

However, Al is listening in on the captured comm unit, and also checking for any alternate channels they may be chattering on.
Getting that comm unit is the main reason we took out those two guards.

Hopefully, anything major or out of the ordinary outside the building will be reported on the security network!
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ May 5 2015, 01:03 PM) *
@Tribes:
Ok, there's probably a better way to do this but I think it's time to stop pissing about and rush the buggers! I think real runners would have stuck to sneaking for a bit longer but that's the fun of playing a street scum game - no formal training eek.gif this will probably go horribly wrong but what the heck biggrin.gif

Well, it's also not like you are going up against Red Samurai or Sioux Wildcats, either…

Anyway, between the edition change, the conflicting desrciptions between two SR5 books, and I think an erratta, can you remind me exactly which version of Commanding Voice you ended up going with???
Thanks!

Edit - never mind, I found our previous discussion….

Edit edit - oooh - and I found your stock of old rolls - so all set...
adamu
@Tribes -

Okay, need initiative and surprise rolls from everyone, plus declarations of actions for this combat turn.

You can all make it to the door within this turn using run movement. Silk's first action of the turn is used.
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ May 5 2015, 10:25 PM) *
@Tribes -

Okay, need initiative and surprise rolls from everyone, plus declarations of actions for this combat turn.

You can all make it to the door within this turn using run movement. Silk's first action of the turn is used.

Cam (sword in r hand, pistol in l hand)

Declaring: move forward and shoot with offhand (hopefully before the guy picks up the AK and turns us into mincemeat!)

Int 7+2D6
4, 2 = 13
4, 4 = 15
2, 2 = 11
6, 2 = 15
6, 5 = 18

Perception [Int3+Per3] 6D
5, 6, 4, 4, 5, 3=3 hits on 6 dice
4, 4, 6, 5, 4, 4=2 hits on 6 dice
5, 6, 4, 6, 3, 5=4 hits on 6 dice
5, 5, 5, 1, 3, 6=4 hits on 6 dice
2, 5, 1, 4, 6, 1=2 hits on 6 dice

Surprise [Rea 4+Int3+1 danger sense +3 if combat sense perception works (3)] 11D
6, 4, 1, 3, 1, 2, 2, 6, 6, 6, 5=5 hits on 11 dice
5, 1, 4, 5, 2, 4, 2, 3, 5, 6, 3=4 hits on 11 dice
3, 1, 1, 5, 3, 6, 4, 6, 2, 3, 1=3 hits on 11 dice
5, 5, 1, 6, 6, 4, 1, 1, 2, 5, 4=5 hits on 11 dice
1, 4, 2, 5, 4, 1, 1, 6, 4, 3, 2=2 hits on 11 dice (surprised – let’s hope we don’t need this many rolls!)

Revolver [Pistols 3+Spec2+Agi5+1 laser-2Off hand] 9D Steampunked Warhawk [A5(6), 9P, -2AP, SS, 6(cy)] +1damage -1AP explosive rnds
3, 1, 5, 3, 5, 4, 4, 5, 6=4 hits on 9 dice
2, 3, 5, 2, 5, 3, 2, 4, 3=2 hits on 9 dice
4, 1, 2, 1, 1, 5, 2, 4, 2=1 hit on 9 dice
6, 4, 1, 1, 4, 5, 2, 6, 5=4 hits on 9 dice
2, 5, 3, 3, 6, 2, 1, 4, 3=2 hits on 9 dice

Silkie (Def Shocker in r hand)

Declaring: Move forward and delay actions for now nyahnyah.gif

Int 7+2D6
3, 6 = 16
3, 3 = 13
5, 5 = 17
1, 1 = 9
2, 4 = 13

Perception [Int3+Per2] 5D (note: she has improved hearing if that makes any odds?)
1, 3, 1, 1, 3=CRITICAL GLITCH 0 hits on 5 dice CRAP! Edge re-roll 4, 4, 1, 1, 6=1 hit on 5 dice
2, 3, 4, 3, 5=1 hit on 5 dice
2, 2, 6, 2, 3=1 hit on 5 dice
6, 2, 1, 5, 6=3 hits on 5 dice
6, 4, 6, 4, 1=2 hits on 5 dice

Surprise [Rea 4+Int3 +3 if alerted (3)] 10D
3, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 4, 3, 3=0 hits on 10 dice (surprised)
5, 2, 2, 2, 4, 2, 6, 6, 4, 4=3 hits on 10 dice
4, 4, 5, 3, 4, 3, 4, 2, 1, 3=1 hit on 10 dice (surprised)
2, 4, 6, 5, 3, 6, 1, 5, 4, 1=4 hits on 10 dice
2, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 5, 3, 3, 4=2 hits on 10 dice (surprised)

Commanding Voice [Cha5 + Leader6] 11D
4, 3, 5, 4, 1, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5, 6=5 hits on 11 dice
4, 3, 6, 6, 5, 6, 3, 3, 2, 3, 6=5 hits on 11 dice
4, 2, 3, 4, 3, 3, 2, 6, 3, 3, 5=2 hits on 11 dice
5, 6, 5, 2, 5, 2, 6, 5, 4, 1, 3=6 hits on 11 dice
2, 4, 1, 5, 6, 3, 2, 1, 3, 6, 1=3 hits on 11 dice
adamu
@Tribes - sweet!

I'll give Vegas a bit to get her actions/rolls up.

If turns out to be too busy at the moment, we can move ahead with Maus on rear guard/reserve (which is always a good idea anyway!).
Vegas
Sorry, I'm a slacker and Invisible Castle seems to be down again?

I need to put my rolls out there for you but I'm heading out the door for Birthday stuff and won't be back till tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'll try to have stuff up by then!
Aria
@TLG: I have to apologise for my lack of input on this thread...I've been neglecting it (spending too much time on the other forum nyahnyah.gif) but will try and do better!
Vegas
@tribes for Maus

Declaring: Sustained Combat Sense prior to entering the school (feel free to nerf this if I'm too late for declaration on this sucker) followed by Stunbolting immediate threats (if they're not neutralized prior to her initiative pass) biggrin.gif

Casting Combat Sense F2, Sustained
Drain:

Initiative 6+1d6
5+ 6 = 11
5+ 6 = 11
1+ 6 = 7
5+ 6 = 11
1+ 6 = 7

Perception INT3 + PER3 (+ audio enhance 2)

Surprise REA3 + INT3 + 3 (Combat Sense successes)

Casting MAG4 + SPC4 (+2 for Combat Spells)

Drain CHA + WIL

adamu
@Tribes -

- Vegas, can't do much with those rolls without a declared Force on the Spell. But in the interest of moving forward, I'll say your Stunbolt is F4 - that will leave you with no drain on the first one, and you'll be able to use all of your four hits.

Cam's shot drops the first one dead - the one you can see.

Running up, you see the other one inside the doorway bending down for his gun and Maus zaps him, but he still grabs his gun and shouts for help.

As I said, Silkie's first action was used.

Second pass of the combat turn, everyone can act - order is Silkie, Cam, Maus.

I'll put a quick IC up, but feel free to embellish from your own points of view!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012