Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
Always Overkill
Runner Looking for Work

Name: Genry von Tresckow

Race: Human

Archetype: Gunslinger Adept

Hometown: Berlin

A former soldier who fought in the Anarchist Movement that took Berlin in 2039. Served in the Berlin Anarchist
Defense Force until the city's fall to Megacorp/AGS forces in 2060. He has kept low ever since, taking any
opportunity to get back at the corporations who destroyed his home.
Always Overkill
This may sound like a total newb question, but for character generation, what is RAW?
JxJxA
Just in case it's missed because of the new page...

@ Aria: Should I cede control of Angelique over to you, or shall I write her pleading with Fitzroy to save her favorite soap opera character? nyahnyah.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Dec 19 2013, 01:03 PM) *
This may sound like a total newb question, but for character generation, what is RAW?

Rules as written...

Admittedly they are often open to interpretation! biggrin.gif
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Dec 19 2013, 03:21 PM) *
Just in case it's missed because of the new page...

@ Aria: Should I cede control of Angelique over to you, or shall I write her pleading with Fitzroy to save her favorite soap opera character? nyahnyah.gif

She's more fun written by you!
Aria
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Dec 19 2013, 09:55 AM) *
Runner Looking for Work

Name: Genry von Tresckow

Race: Human

Archetype: Gunslinger Adept

Hometown: Berlin

A former soldier who fought in the Anarchist Movement that took Berlin in 2039. Served in the Berlin Anarchist
Defense Force until the city's fall to Megacorp/AGS forces in 2060. He has kept low ever since, taking any
opportunity to get back at the corporations who destroyed his home.

I'll almost certainly be starting up a 'normal runner' level game in the new year so watch out for that! It will have its own recruitment thread but I'll post it here too so it won't get missed!

Have fun over the holiday folks, my posting is likely to be non-existant from Tue!
Aria
Backgrounds aren't quite complete yet but here are my submissions for Tribes:

<<Briar>> Street Decker

&

Cam (Jnr) Tribal enforcer & blade adept
shonen_mask

'Street Scum' with no A priority might be a little restrictive I think...

At least a decker would be out of the question in most cases.
Aria
QUOTE (shonen_mask @ Dec 20 2013, 06:53 PM) *
'Street Scum' with no A priority might be a little restrictive I think...

At least a decker would be out of the question in most cases.

It's actually easier because cash isn't nerfed! Don't worry about it though, you've done your characters already and don't need to change them!
shonen_mask
Didn't know it was the old values for starting money. Sound very doable for a decker.. grinbig.gif

I like 'street level' as it gives a real, well umm, street feel to my characters. For lack of words. *LOL*

I afraid the new players would get discouraged...
shonen_mask
also...

Can anyone GM in General IC?
I would be willing to try a bit for the first time....
Aria
QUOTE (shonen_mask @ Dec 20 2013, 07:05 PM) *
Didn't know it was the old values for starting money. Sound very doable for a decker.. grinbig.gif

I like 'street level' as it gives a real, well umm, street feel to my characters. For lack of words. *LOL*

I afraid the new players would get discouraged...

Yeah, B,C,D,E,E but using the 'runner' template, but avail still capped at 10.
QUOTE (shonen_mask @ Dec 20 2013, 07:08 PM) *
also...

Can anyone GM in General IC?
I would be willing to try a bit for the first time....

Yeah, find yourself a willing guinea pig player and you are good to go!
RdMarquis
I took a shot at rebuilding LeFey as a 5th ed character.
[ Spoiler ]

How does she look? Also, there were a couple of things I couldn't find rules for. What are the Attribute limits? I feel like she shouldn't have that many 5s. And what are the rules for Armor and Encumbrance? They have rules for Armor Accessories and Encumbrance, but I can't tell if LeFey is going to take a penalty from her armor or not.
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (SR5p66)
"Characters at character creation may only have 1 Mental or Physical attribute at their natural maximum limit; the special attributes of Magic, Edge, and Resonance are not included in this limitation.

In SR4, that many 5’s might not be valid, but SR5 seems to allow it.

SR5p169 is a bit vague about encumbrance. The way it is worded looks like there is only encumbrance penalties for armor accessories, not for the main armor. The example shows that doubling up only gets protection for the highest rating, but that part does not say anything about encumbrance. The following part described using a riot sheild and the negatives for a low strength character, but either the character is not using any regular armor, or that is not considered in the calculations. The last example is the clearest. It explicitly says "Armor bonus" in the calculations. It appears that the 'main' armor does not have any penalty. Only the extras, like helmets and shields.
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Dec 22 2013, 03:31 PM) *
In SR4, that many 5’s might not be valid, but SR5 seems to allow it.

SR5p169 is a bit vague about encumbrance. The way it is worded looks like there is only encumbrance penalties for armor accessories, not for the main armor. The example shows that doubling up only gets protection for the highest rating, but that part does not say anything about encumbrance. The following part described using a riot sheild and the negatives for a low strength character, but either the character is not using any regular armor, or that is not considered in the calculations. The last example is the clearest. It explicitly says "Armor bonus" in the calculations. It appears that the 'main' armor does not have any penalty. Only the extras, like helmets and shields.

Right. That's what I assumed. I'll see if I can move some points around and get her better armor. I'll also post the new sheet for Mordred when I can.
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 22 2013, 08:42 AM) *
I took a shot at rebuilding LeFey as a 5th ed character.
[ Spoiler ]

How does she look? Also, there were a couple of things I couldn't find rules for. What are the Attribute limits? I feel like she shouldn't have that many 5s. And what are the rules for Armor and Encumbrance? They have rules for Armor Accessories and Encumbrance, but I can't tell if LeFey is going to take a penalty from her armor or not.
I’ve only glanced over this but a few things spring to mind…(side note: I’ve asked new characters to write using reduced priorities for the Tribes game but as an existing player character I’m happy with you using the full runner build – unless you want to try the challenge of harder cha gen???)

Attributes: why not squeeze out a 6 there? You can have one at max!
Qualities: there aren’t any paragons yet so are you just keeping it there for when there are or have you assumed some sort of bonuses based on SR4?
Contacts: Max 7 (loy+con) for a starting contact but Mordred is a special case – in fact you don’t need to take him as a contact at all, consider him an additional freebie!
CFs: Infusion only works on devices, not you, but will boost others around you…
Resources: Why do you need a deck? It’s not a problem, just curious! You can’t use it and your bionode to get online at the same time, it’s one or the other…not sure about use of sprites if using the deck…you also don’t seem to have any programs??? Resources E + some karma is a more usual build for a TM I suspect and would get you some more much needed edge for summoning sprites etc…

Limits are a cap on the number of hits you can count from a roll…ie you can only count 2 hits if you’re dancing for example, even if you roll 4!

The coveralls are good armour…9 from memory…and fit the runner chic smile.gif …with your ‘wet paper’ body score you are going to need some good armour! And just pray you don’t get spotted by anything nasty in the ‘trix ork.gif

Always Overkill
Are new characters for Stormy Waters, not Tribes (Have a couple green runner concepts I am working on for that), using the standard Runner Priorities?

My one runner, Tresckow, is something of a veteran; he wouldn't build right on a street-level game.
Aria
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Dec 23 2013, 02:39 PM) *
Are new characters for Stormy Waters, not Tribes (Have a couple green runner concepts I am working on for that), using the standard Runner Priorities?

My one runner, Tresckow, is something of a veteran; he wouldn't build right on a street-level game.
Stormy waters is just the overall name for the persistent world OoC (basically because the prime runner game I've got planned for the future has a watery theme...that one's on hold though until more splat books are available...).

Within the overarching world we've got a variety of active sub threads going on (currently Circles of Power, Tribes and the general IC)

...and, just to whet the appetites before the holiday I thought I'd post the concepts for recruitment threads for the new year. Bear in mind I can't possibly run all of these (at least at once) so if you have a preference do yell and I will take that into account with which order I start these off.

Also if you know any budding GMs that would like to help out (or are one yourself) then that would be great!

I will repost each of these (possibly with amendments) in their own recruitment threads as they kick off. Any comments now can be taken into account which is another reason for giving you lot a preview.

Looking Glass [Runner level]
[ Spoiler ]

War Games [Stat Lite]
[ Spoiler ]

Improbable Youth [Stat Lite]
[ Spoiler ]
shonen_mask
My submission for decker character. As with all my characters their backgrounds explain a bit for what they are about....

My character's name is Hinsusprite (hinsu). An Elf Adept decker.

Background

[ Spoiler ]

Character

[ Spoiler ]

Description

[ Spoiler ]
Always Overkill
Improbable Youth concept sounds amazing; it is right up my alley and fits perfectly with a character concept I am already working on. England would be an interesting area to play in.

Can't wait for that one to kick off.
shonen_mask
My character's is from an earlier game here, Code of Silence that never got off the ground....

Then I posted him in Cast of Shadows.....
Machine Ghost
@shonen_mask

I had a look at the decker build.
Since you have bio/cyber ware, the reduced essence (currently 5.2?) should be shown.
No data jack for the deck?
Will need a bit of detail for the digital turf
What is the +2 associated with the Influence group about?
Cerebral booster rating 3 has an availability of 18. I Assume that the logic 8 is really logic 5(8) from the booster
Reaction 3 should be Reaction 3(6) from the improved reflexes. That boosts initiative, so that should be 7(10) + 1(4)d6 for physical and AR.
Kinesics is Kinesics 2 for the mentor spirit
Agent rating 6 has an availability of 18
What is the +1 karma debt from for logic? The points seem to add up without that.
The provided build info does not show where the karma was spent versus points, which makes matching to RAW difficult.
My (spreadsheet) calculation for Mental Limit is 8. Where is the (9) coming from?
My (spreadsheet) calculation for Social Limit is 6. Cha(3)*2+Will(4)+Ess(5.2)=15.2, /3 = 5.07, roundup to 6.

My quick entry of the gear says 13,655¥ left, but no information on lifestyle, armor, weapons, Fake SIN, or licenses
I also show 15 Karma left. Perhaps because I put it in different spots.
JxJxA
Oh yes, I have a perfect idea for Improbable Youth! It's a bit of a conversion from a game I had to leave when I moved to Japan for work (can't play an Ifrit Oracle/Sorcerer in Shadowrun).

He'll be a 10 year old shaman with an appropriate mentor spirit. He's a spunky, happy-go-lucky kid with a do-good mentality in a dark, dystopian world.

His name-Billy Batson. His running name (if he needs it)-Shazam.
shonen_mask
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Dec 24 2013, 12:54 AM) *
@shonen_mask

Since you have bio/cyber ware, the reduced essence (currently 5.2?) should be shown.
Cerebral booster rating 3 has an availability of 18. I Assume that the logic 8 is really logic 5(cool.gif from the booster
Reaction 3 should be Reaction 3(6) from the improved reflexes. That boosts initiative, so that should be 7(10) + 1(4)d6 for physical and AR.
What is the +1 karma debt from for logic? The points seem to add up without that.
The provided build info does not show where the karma was spent versus points, which makes matching to RAW difficult.
My (spreadsheet) calculation for Mental Limit is 8. Where is the (9) coming from?
My (spreadsheet) calculation for Social Limit is 6. Cha(3)*2+Will(4)+Ess(5.2)=15.2, /3 = 5.07, roundup to 6.

My quick entry of the gear says 13,655¥ left, but no information on lifestyle, armor, weapons, Fake SIN, or licenses

I dont show essence on the character sheet for any character. Its a luck thing i record it the first time i need it
No data jack for this character
Home Ground (Digital Turf) is for the Host all my characters use. he helps maintain it also....
That was a mistake with kinesics the bonus is really only for defensive tests....
mental limit is a mistake
social was rounded down as it was so close to 5
This is a character from another game any availability was used there.
Yes reaction should be 6 3 (6) if you like the augmented value seperated.
true about kinesics
Again availability as a character from a previous build
i wanted to use some of the augmented logic and pushed into karma debt for an 8. the reduced karma values dont bother me. this is pretty important form the previous game with this character.
I considered the left over karma lost after the game started. I didnt buy any skills/specializations with karma. So nothing needs to differentiated between build points and karma build points I guess, and I never used my karma up before the character was completed.

All stuff i could have got after the group formed up. I left about 5k on a cred stick for thoes type of items.

The Karma Debt is where the character gains Karma at 1/2 its rate/value till the debt is paid off....
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Dec 23 2013, 04:49 AM) *
I’ve only glanced over this but a few things spring to mind…(side note: I’ve asked new characters to write using reduced priorities for the Tribes game but as an existing player character I’m happy with you using the full runner build – unless you want to try the challenge of harder cha gen???)

The Paragon quality is a placeholder, yeah. And thanks for the heads up. I'll use the karma from Mordred for something else. As for the deck, I figured she'd need to pass herself off as a mundane hacker. I'm considering dropping the deck and having LeFey tell people hers is implanted, though. I appreciate you taking a look at this. I'll give her build some more thought (I could play with her attributes as well). Mordred is almost ready, too.
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 24 2013, 11:04 AM) *
The Paragon quality is a placeholder, yeah. And thanks for the heads up. I'll use the karma from Mordred for something else. As for the deck, I figured she'd need to pass herself off as a mundane hacker. I'm considering dropping the deck and having LeFey tell people hers is implanted, though. I appreciate you taking a look at this. I'll give her build some more thought (I could play with her attributes as well). Mordred is almost ready, too.

Within the tribe there's no need to hide...outside it, why admit to being a hacker/decker??? A commlink covers you for access to the matrix. Deckers are meant to be rare! Failing all else just get a faked up deck...a box with a touch screen and some flashing lights biggrin.gif

I'd forget the paragon for now, perhaps get codeslinger [h-o-t-f] with some of the karma from Mordred. By the time the matrix splat book is available you'll have earnt enough to buy it then!
shonen_mask
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Dec 24 2013, 12:54 AM) *
@shonen_mask

Cerebral booster rating 3 has an availability of 18. I Assume that the logic 8 is really logic 5(cool.gif from the booster

I will withdraw this character from consideration. I won't post another (hacker). Most likely I'll sit out the new IC.
He's back in Cast of Shadows for now....

shonen_mask
The new year will not allow me to continue my attentions to PbP threfore i must bow out of the IC postings....

Happy Holiday

shonen_mask
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Dec 24 2013, 03:54 AM) *
Within the tribe there's no need to hide...outside it, why admit to being a hacker/decker??? A commlink covers you for access to the matrix. Deckers are meant to be rare! Failing all else just get a faked up deck...a box with a touch screen and some flashing lights biggrin.gif

I'd forget the paragon for now, perhaps get codeslinger [h-o-t-f] with some of the karma from Mordred. By the time the matrix splat book is available you'll have earnt enough to buy it then!

Good point. She's no slouch as a Face, either. Moreso after some tweaking of her stats. I'll have a revised sheet up soon.
Aria
QUOTE (shonen_mask @ Dec 25 2013, 07:13 AM) *
The new year will not allow me to continue my attentions to PbP threfore i must bow out of the IC postings....

Happy Holiday

shonen_mask

Sorry to hear that. You're welcome back any time you like!

Have a good holiday!
Always Overkill
Ignore this post... it never happened...

Forget...

forget...

forget...
RdMarquis
I've made some edits to LeFey based on your recommendations.
[ Spoiler ]

She's about finished. I just need to figure out her last contact. By the way, I've been meaning to ask. How will the Tribes game play out? Is it mostly restricted to the Barrens? I had something more runner based in mind when I was rebuilding LeFey. I was actually considering playing her in one of the other sub threads, if that's okay. Also, would she be living with the tribe at the moment? I think we originally agreed she'd be associated with them, but not a member.

While I'm asking questions, I'm about done with Mordred's character sheet as well (see below). I rebuilt him as a mystic adept. I figured that, depending on the what his team looks like, giving him spellcasting (and summoning) might allow him to cover more bases. Also, the Black Magic tradition from 4th ed really fits his mindset when it comes to magic. In the absence of that tradition, I've given him the Shamanic one, but I'd like to switch to Black Magic once the appropriate book comes out. On a similar note, what would be a good stand in for the Dragon mentor spirit in the meantime?

One last thing. His contacts have been changed. Over the past few months, I've given these characters quite a bit of thought and made some changes to their backstories (I'll elaborate later). Nothing that would have affected the way things played out in 2072, though these changes might affect what they do in the new game.
[ Spoiler ]
Drace
If Shonen is out, are we going to still be going ahead with Tribes, or awaiting more players? Just want to make sure before I start up more posting and then realize I am talking to myself (which, while I quite enjoy, may make me seem a tad ridiculous biggrin.gif )
Aria
Tribes is GO! I'm back from my holiday now and bar a bit of catching up on all my threads and re-reading some IC we've got a good core of players (assuming the original players come back after New Year binging that is nyahnyah.gif)
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 27 2013, 10:35 AM) *
I've made some edits to LeFey based on your recommendations.
<snip>
She's about finished. I just need to figure out her last contact. By the way, I've been meaning to ask. How will the Tribes game play out? Is it mostly restricted to the Barrens? I had something more runner based in mind when I was rebuilding LeFey. I was actually considering playing her in one of the other sub threads, if that's okay. Also, would she be living with the tribe at the moment? I think we originally agreed she'd be associated with them, but not a member.

While I'm asking questions, I'm about done with Mordred's character sheet as well (see below). I rebuilt him as a mystic adept. I figured that, depending on the what his team looks like, giving him spellcasting (and summoning) might allow him to cover more bases. Also, the Black Magic tradition from 4th ed really fits his mindset when it comes to magic. In the absence of that tradition, I've given him the Shamanic one, but I'd like to switch to Black Magic once the appropriate book comes out. On a similar note, what would be a good stand in for the Dragon mentor spirit in the meantime?

One last thing. His contacts have been changed. Over the past few months, I've given these characters quite a bit of thought and made some changes to their backstories (I'll elaborate later). Nothing that would have affected the way things played out in 2072, though these changes might affect what they do in the new game.
<snip>
Both now look good…do you want me to use this as your link post for your sheets or do one each with appropriate background write-ups etc?

Regarding Tribes…MG and I have been discussing posting up an IC ‘jobs list’ and allowing players to cherry pick the tasks they are interested in exploring…something to make it different from a normal runner game. Chances are the focus will be around Puyallup but as with the 2072 version there’s no reason why you can’t go further afield in search of adventure!

LeFey could be run as a regular runner in “Looking Glass” or in Tribes (probably not both!)…either way you could live securely with the tribe or simply nearby as you like. Mordred is probably better suited to LG (I have no problems with you playing 2 PCs in that thread if you like, or one each or any other sensible combination!)

Mentor spirits – I can think of several that would fit ‘Dragon’ …my adept Swift used Cat as a ruleset but I can see Seducer, Wise Warrior, Snake, Thunderbird or even Dragonslayer working as an alternative, it depends how you see Dragons (or they see you!), pick one you like the look of and then post rationalise it (just not Raven…that negative has to be seriously nasty to make up for the massive adept power boost! …don’t forget you only get the adept or the spellcaster version, not both as a mysad) ork.gif
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Jan 2 2014, 09:32 AM) *
Both now look good…do you want me to use this as your link post for your sheets or do one each with appropriate background write-ups etc?

I'd rather have the sheets separate, once I get the background info written up and make some final edits.

Looking Glass sounds good, though I might save Mordred for Deep Rising.

It's too bad the Dark King is no longer a core mentor spirit. He would have made a good stand in. I'll go with Thunderbird, for now.

By the way, if you remember Fairy, she said she's interested in coming back and joining one of the games. She did lose her log in details, though, so she'll have a different username.
Aria
All are welcome! Just ask her to post in the OoC or whichever recruitment thread she's interested in. I'll probably post Looking Glass this afternoon!
Thanee
Is the Game Face game retired? It looks like... smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Aria
Yeah, players seemed to disappear so I called time on that one. You'd be very welcome to port your character to Looking Glass though!
JxJxA
By the way, I hope I didn't go overboard with the cyber/matrix/watchyamacallits in Gemeaux peeking through Angelique's eyes. I figured both had a sim rigs, and other matrix magic would make it happen. biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Jan 6 2014, 08:23 AM) *
By the way, I hope I didn't go overboard with the cyber/matrix/watchyamacallits in Gemeaux peeking through Angelique's eyes. I figured both had a sim rigs, and other matrix magic would make it happen. biggrin.gif

No, no problem! The advantage of not needing to worry about the rules is that if it fits the SR universe (and it does to my mind!) then there's no problem!!!
Drace
I had a quick question for the Tribe game. Got rolls and te like, as well as interaction with nova, how are you wanting them dealt with? I looked through past posts and the like but I want to make sure I have it down pst and don't hamper the flow.

Did you want the rolls spoilered in the ic or ooc? And for interactions with npcs (say contacting a fixer or talismonger to acquire something) do you want the player to post their initial text/call and have th GM do the other line?
Aria
Prefer rolls kept OoC.

With NPCs, depends what the 'call' is about. Getting gear from an appropriate fixer, feel free to write up the NPC's response (pay list cost from the books). Need info about a run, you probably need to wait for a GM response. Essentially play it by ear, we trust you not to abuse it too much biggrin.gif
Aria
@Tribes:

A job list has been posted IC, feel free to browse and ask any questions OoC or IC before picking one. Also feel free to pursue your own goals too!
Always Overkill
General Genry Seigfried von Tresckow
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 215 lbs
Hair: Salt and Pepper Grey
Eyes: Blue

Character Details:
[ Spoiler ]

Background:
[ Spoiler ]

Main Asset:
[ Spoiler ]

General Staff:
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts:
[ Spoiler ]
Moirdryd
Want to apologize from vanishing from Game Face thread.
Computer access/net access was somewhat limited (issues with provider switch, still unresolved) and work in the service industry became utterly consuming with Xmas stuff, plus a few side projects and trying to put together the stuff to open my own store basically eradicated my online play time.

A Big sorry to everyone I basically bailed on frown.gif
Drace
For specific tasks, Frizzen would be more than interested in the retrieval, while for on going tasks bandit may inquire about the medical assistant post, going more magical healing than scientific and Frizzen would be interested in the security detail work.

Not sure how many people are going to be joining tribes and I don't want to clog the forum up with all my posts. Is it polite to wait here or should I just post away?
Aria
Please don't be polite, post away!
Aria
QUOTE (Moirdryd @ Jan 10 2014, 04:27 PM) *
Want to apologize from vanishing from Game Face thread.
Computer access/net access was somewhat limited (issues with provider switch, still unresolved) and work in the service industry became utterly consuming with Xmas stuff, plus a few side projects and trying to put together the stuff to open my own store basically eradicated my online play time.

A Big sorry to everyone I basically bailed on frown.gif

No problem, RL comes first! Welcome back any time!
Machine Ghost
That looks like a place for Cam to step in. Sprogget could as well, either directly, or via a drone.

@Adamu,
Since the tribes living spaces include hackers and TM's, it would be good to include a bit about the active electronics and settings in the header for the IC. Even the Mechanicals are mostly 'tech savy' enough to at least look what is being broadcast. Fre∑dom and at least Sprogget could look further, if it looks like problems showing up.

For a non-matrix specialist, that basically means what SIN is active, and if running silent (or all wireless turned off). A note about anything unusual in the PAN would be good. The Character Info for Al says no tech generally 'visible'. For someone used to playing the matrix, visible has a different meaning. Is there more character sheet information somewhere else? That post has a description, but nothing for stats.

FYI, the Mechanicals complex is not really a gated community. They use tech to monitor strangers/activities, in addition to the more typical ganger style physical presence. There will be a 'border' that others should be able to see fairly easily. Even easier if you have enough AR active to see the AROs and messages. Lots of Tehnopunk/Steampunk styling there. with good tech quality from the Fre∑dom skills, and [Artisan] looks from Mechanicals.

A 'front gate' location is valid, when looking for an introduction / invitation. Just pointing out that it would be possible to ride the bike right in. That 'invitation only' you picked up from somewhere in the background information is for tribal membership and benefits. They have several shops, and do repair/enhancement work, as well as the clinic / soup kitchen run by Oyl. They do not want to make it too hard for customers to get where they need to go.
adamu
@Machine Ghost
thanks so much for all that!

Was doing the best I could after scouring all the extant material. In a way, I reckon that was okay, since it was more than Al himself would have known!
But I am of course pained if any descriptive elements, intentional vagueness notwithstanding, were out of sync.
Off to work now, but may tweak post this evening.

In any case, PMed you access to my sheet the other day.

Except as necessary for street legality (not an issue in the Barrens), Al's default commlink mode is silent, with no SIN (intentionally) broadcasting.
All other gear is either throwback or wifi manually switched off.
Will adjust header tonight.

Thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012