Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2075: Stormy Waters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
AlDaRoN
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Aug 12 2013, 09:15 AM) *
@Aria
rolls posted on first page of OOC on Dog's char sheet

@AlDaRoN
on your post where you have your rolls, you can turn off smilies to keep from getting (cool.gif's all over the place smile.gif

Done, thanks!
Slacker
@FastFoodFight: Aria/Swift
I suppose I should have already posted this since Aria said Swift was going inside.

With your 5 hits on Perception, you notice a lot about the interior of the McHugh's. First as you step through the doors, you see a remote kiosk just inside the doors on your left.

To your right appears to be the Employees only section and you catch a glimpse of a store room and another door within as a worker is coming out with a mop and bucket.

Further on your right is the Food Prep Area and walk-in freezer. Where a single employee seems to be manning auto-grill, fryer vats, Industrial Pick'l slicer, etc.

To your left, you can the the restrooms

Straight ahead you see a single security officer leaning against another ordering kiosk. He lazily glances up but doesn't pay you all that much attention. He's wearing an obviously armored jacket with a heavy pistol at his side, Colt Government 2066.

And beyound that, you can see the rest of the the building is taken up with 14 very open tables (no booths).

There are a number of people scattered around, a stressed business man, a student with a bunch of AR text book windows and multiple cups of McHugh's famous Soykaf in front of him, a father and daughter sharing a multiscoop Soysundae, and in the far left corner you spot a man that matches Vic Fratelli's description. Seems he styles himself as some sort of 20th century gangster with his pin-striped suit and fedora. The look is rather spoiled by the massive stain of Beast sauce from the triple soyburger he's chomping down on, "The Beast DeluxeTM".

Tell me if you are scrutinizing anybody in particular further.
Umidori
Wootz is going to send a text to his team asking for a discrete sitrep: minimum number of unarmed civilians, same of armed neutrals, and same of "hostiles" or targets. He's also going to request eyes on the scene in the form of a video feed from his allies' micro-drone sensors, if possible. (I remembered we have those! Earlier I only checked for Eye Recording Units and the like!)

On that same note, Wootz is going to examine the bottom of the back door to see if his Kanmushi "bug" micro-drone can slip underneath. If so, he'll fire it up in Silent Running mode, slave it to his Transys Avalon, set it down at the base of the back door, and have it try to Pilot itself into the building, feeding him video from its sensors. He'll have it stop just inside the door next to a wall, close enough that it can exit quickly if need be. He mostly just wants a view of the inside of the door, to be able to see anyone coming.

Whether the Kanmushi can slip under or not, I'm going to go ahead and declare now that Wootz will be delaying his actions with the plan of Ambushing Vic if he should attempt to flee out the back door. This may change as the situation develops, though.

~Umi
Slacker
QUOTE (Umidori @ Aug 12 2013, 05:58 PM) *
Wootz is going send a text to his team asking for a discrete sitrep: minimum number of unarmed civilians, same of armed neutrals, and same of "hostiles" or targets. He's also going to request eyes on the scene in the form of a video feed from his allies' micro-drone sensors, if possible. (I remembered we have those! Earlier I only checked for Eye Recording Units and the like!)

On that same note, Wootz is going to examine the bottom of the back door to see if his Kanmushi "bug" micro-drone can slip underneath. If so, he'll fire it up in Silent Running mode, slave it to his Transys Avalon, set it down at the base of the back door, and have it try to Pilot itself into the building, feeding him video from its sensors. He'll have it stop just inside the door next to a wall, close enough that it can exit quickly if need be. He mostly just wants a view of the inside of the door, to be able to see anyone coming.

Whether the Kanmushi can slip under or not, I'm going to go ahead and declare now that Wootz will be delaying his actions with the plan of Ambushing Vic if he should attempt to flee out the back door. This may change as the situation develops, though.

~Umi

Ok, Not enough room to slip a drone under the door. If nothing else, theres too much filth in debris that has found it's way into any crevices that ever existed. The door looks like it should still be functional, but it hasn't been used or cleaned this decade.
Slacker
@FastFoodFight: horvagab and Sunshine
You two still around? was noticing it's been a while since you spoke up in the game.
Umidori
QUOTE (Slacker @ Aug 12 2013, 09:05 PM) *
Ok, Not enough room to slip a drone under the door. If nothing else, theres too much filth in debris that has found it's way into any crevices that ever existed. The door looks like it should still be functional, but it hasn't been used or cleaned this decade.

Then it'll either need to be hacked or destroyed for me to get through. Oh well, we'll come to that later.

~Umi
horvagab
I'm here. Sorry for being passive, had a mixed week last week. Will catch up and take part.
Aria
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Aug 12 2013, 03:54 AM) *
Seems most posters are doing so from work, and can't post on the weekends cuz they're not stuck in front of a computer all day biggrin.gif

Yep, post in my lunch breaks and leave home time for the family biggrin.gif

And it's been a long weekend for me, will catch up ASAP!
Umidori
Yep, this group is definitely full of Slacker's. rotfl.gif

~Umi
horvagab
/is actually glued to the computer on and off at work

When playing in new games I just usually have a bout of apathy post-character creation for some reason <_<

Working on it though! I'm slaying it with my sword of interest+2!
Thanee
Dog is killing me... wobble.gif

(translation available... biggrin.gif)

Bye
Thanee
Slacker
QUOTE (Umidori @ Aug 13 2013, 04:47 AM) *
Yep, this group is definitely full of Slacker's. rotfl.gif

~Umi

Hey now. There absolutely nothing wrong with being a Slacker, but I'm still the only official one! nyahnyah.gif
Now let me get back to playing more user created content on Shadowrun Returns while I'm at work...
Aria
@Game Face

Ok, sorry for my brief absence: if I’ve missed any questions in the wall of OoC posts then please give me a nudge!

Summary of the penthouse suite (on the 11th and 12th floor of the hotel):

Top floor > lobby to the lifts and stair core (now with a couch across the doors) > warded internal glass lobby inside the suite (Mr Smith & Dog here) > mezzanine overlooking floor below > 3 rooms w/ ensuite > small ‘snug’ > sweeping staircase down (Preston here)

Bottom floor > staircase > main open space with open plan area, comfortable sofas, wet bar & kitchenette (Violet – astral, Natasha, Hatter Silk > opening glass wall to infinity pool / balcony (Tide & Orion here) > library > master bedroom w/ensuite > panic room w/ small armoury > concealed entrance to stair core > service lift (leading to the kitchens)

Note: There is a mirrored suite looking towards Downtown off the top lobby. The bottom floor entrance to the stair core can only be seen from inside the suite. The panic room accesses this for emergency escape. All lifts in a ‘fire’ situation will descend to the ground floor and lock there…
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Thanee @ Aug 13 2013, 07:47 PM) *
Dog is killing me... wobble.gif
I considered not including the spoiler with the non-headache-inducing text, but figured that would get ME killed biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 13 2013, 10:01 PM) *
@Game Face
service lift (leading to the kitchens)
this worries me - perhaps we should detail someone to make sure this doesn't give us any nasty surprises?
Lobo0705
@Gameface

What exactly does Silk have in the armory?
Umidori
QUOTE (Slacker @ Aug 13 2013, 07:40 AM) *
Hey now. There absolutely nothing wrong with being a Slacker, but I'm still the only official one! nyahnyah.gif
Now let me get back to playing more user created content on Shadowrun Returns while I'm at work...

Ah, no, you misunderstand me slightly. nyahnyah.gif

"Slacker's", not merely "Slackers". Meaning that the group is yours, that the members of the group "belong" to Slacker, and hence creating a pun with the plural term "slackers". wink.gif

You will, I hope, forgive my punning. Sometimes I can't resist!

You will also, I hope, forgive me if you got the pun and all of this rambling was pointless! I can never quite be sure, sometimes, how well understood I am, because of the number of forum members from other parts of the world with English as a secondary language. biggrin.gif

~Umi
Slacker
QUOTE (Umidori @ Aug 13 2013, 02:01 PM) *
Ah, no, you misunderstand me slightly. nyahnyah.gif

"Slacker's", not merely "Slackers". Meaning that the group is yours, that the members of the group "belong" to Slacker, and hence creating a pun with the plural term "slackers". wink.gif

You will, I hope, forgive my punning. Sometimes I can't resist!

You will also, I hope, forgive me if you got the pun and all of this rambling was pointless! I can never quite be sure, sometimes, how well understood I am, because of the number of forum members from other parts of the world with English as a secondary language. biggrin.gif

~Umi

Haha. I totally got the pun and was just giving you a hard time about it. smile.gif
Slacker
@FastFoodFight
Is anybody doing anything else? Currently we have one guy out back watch the emergency exit. Another guy out front for backup should the need arise. And between 1 and 3 guys walking into the McHugh's. Aria's the only one that has explicity stepped inside with her character Swift. Anybody else joining her?

What is Swift doing now that she's inside and can see the basic layout?
Aria
Cursing him for sitting in a corner lol. IC tomorrow I hope!
Slacker
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 13 2013, 02:30 PM) *
Cursing him for sitting in a corner lol. IC tomorrow I hope!

That's cool. I'm more looking for something from the folks that haven't posted in a while.
Umidori
It's kind of frustrating to hear the missing players chime in to the thread to say they'll be joining in "soon", when they could have taken five minutes and just posted something. frown.gif

~Umi
Slacker
QUOTE (Umidori @ Aug 13 2013, 02:53 PM) *
It's kind of frustrating to hear the missing players chime in to the thread to say they'll be joining in "soon", when they could have taken five minutes and just posted something. frown.gif

~Umi

Well a lot of people, myself included, like to be able to take more time with coming up with a post, especially if they are planning to post something IC.
Umidori
IC? Sure, yeah, totally understand. But at least give us an OOC idea of what basic actions you'd like to take, so we don't lose steam.

That said, I'll stop being a whiner. No one likes those. nyahnyah.gif

~Umi
horvagab
To be honest, I didn't want to post anything IC-ly until I catch up, which I still haven't done... but the criticism is certainly valid.

Slacker's summary helps though: Gentry is joining Swift in looking around inside.
Slacker
@FastFoodFight
QUOTE (horvagab @ Aug 14 2013, 01:25 AM) *
To be honest, I didn't want to post anything IC-ly until I catch up, which I still haven't done... but the criticism is certainly valid.

Slacker's summary helps though: Gentry is joining Swift in looking around inside.

You can roll Perception then to see if you see anything more than Swift did.

For quick reference, below is what Swift spotted with his 5 hits:
QUOTE (Slacker @ Aug 12 2013, 02:07 PM) *
With your 5 hits on Perception, you notice a lot about the interior of the McHugh's. First as you step through the doors, you see a remote kiosk just inside the doors on your left.

To your right appears to be the Employees only section and you catch a glimpse of a store room and another door within as a worker is coming out with a mop and bucket.

Further on your right is the Food Prep Area and walk-in freezer. Where a single employee seems to be manning auto-grill, fryer vats, Industrial Pick'l slicer, etc.

To your left, you can the the restrooms

Straight ahead you see a single security officer leaning against another ordering kiosk. He lazily glances up but doesn't pay you all that much attention. He's wearing an obviously armored jacket with a heavy pistol at his side, Colt Government 2066.

And beyound that, you can see the rest of the the building is taken up with 14 very open tables (no booths).

There are a number of people scattered around, a stressed business man, a student with a bunch of AR text book windows and multiple cups of McHugh's famous Soykaf in front of him, a father and daughter sharing a multiscoop Soysundae, and in the far left corner you spot a man that matches Vic Fratelli's description. Seems he styles himself as some sort of 20th century gangster with his pin-striped suit and fedora. The look is rather spoiled by the massive stain of Beast sauce from the triple soyburger he's chomping down on, "The Beast DeluxeTM".

Tell me if you are scrutinizing anybody in particular further.

horvagab
Okay, I'm going adjusting Gentry's sheet:

[ Spoiler ]

Adjusted my sheet to get access to Perception and Assensing. Which I didn't have strangely. Reduced Etiquette to 2 and Pistols to 2 to get it.

Since my Mental limit is 4, getting more hits than Swift is impossible. If I try can I get different information still, or is it not worth the effort?

Hm, I've got.... 2 hits on Assensing.

Also rolling Etiquette to try to present myself as belonging there. Hm, would trying to give off an impression of "hipster elf high on something" be covered by this, or Con, or a different skill?

Rolled 3 hits

As soon as I get word on what I find I'll make an IC post.

Sorry for the delay everyone smile.gif
Slacker
@FastFoodFight
QUOTE (horvagab @ Aug 14 2013, 10:41 AM) *
Okay, I'm going adjusting Gentry's sheet:

[ Spoiler ]

Adjusted my sheet to get access to Perception and Assensing. Which I didn't have strangely. Reduced Etiquette to 2 and Pistols to 2 to get it.

Since my Mental limit is 4, getting more hits than Swift is impossible. If I try can I get different information still, or is it not worth the effort?

Hm, I've got.... 2 hits on Assensing.

Also rolling Etiquette to try to present myself as belonging there. Hm, would trying to give off an impression of "hipster elf high on something" be covered by this, or Con, or a different skill?

Rolled 3 hits

As soon as I get word on what I find I'll make an IC post.

Sorry for the delay everyone smile.gif

Unless you are specifically eyeing one or more individuals with normal perception you aren't going to get any new information from rolling that.

For your assensing, I'm assuming you are giving the room a general look rather than one targetting a single person. You don't see anything particularly magical about the building as a whole, maybe some residual emotional trauma coming from the bathrooms where so many people have been sick. But no signs of spirits or magical protections.

Vic seems to have some sort of 'ware embedded just under the skin for much of his body (you would suspect some sort of dermal plating).

The employee with a mop, maybe has a datajack (something small with a thin line cutting through his aura to reach up to his brain). The guy working the auto-griller has a similar hole in his aura and so does the student cramming for finals at one of the tables. Oh, and I guess the stressed out business guy does too. Come to think of it datajacks are going to be pretty common in the 2070's so I'm sure you'd be able to identify those at a glance.

The guard has a black spot in his aura for his left arm as well as darkness surrounding his skeletal structure.

In general, everybody in the McHugh's seems to be in good health. The student is a bit tired though hopped up on too much coffee, the business man is stressed about something, the father/daughter pair are happily enjoying their sundae, the workers are bored. You get the idea.

There also appears to be somebody, in the manager's office that is access through the store room, though the dull grey of the intervening walls make it too difficult you to get anything from his aura.
horvagab
Thanks, that fits perfectly!

Note to self: spend more xp on Assensing.

Edit: as for options on what we can do, I have Improved Invisibility and Influence that could be useful for the situation.

@slacker: not a 100% sure how casting spells from the Astral works, but I'm guessing the following is not feasible:

1. Gentry goes into the bathroom, hides away in a stall
2. Astrally projects
3. Ganks guard with stunbolt from the astral plane?
Slacker
@FastFoodFight
QUOTE (horvagab @ Aug 14 2013, 12:42 PM) *
Thanks, that fits perfectly!

Note to self: spend more xp on Assensing.

Edit: as for options on what we can do, I have Improved Invisibility and Influence that could be useful for the situation.

@slacker: not a 100% sure how casting spells from the Astral works, but I'm guessing the following is not feasible:

1. Gentry goes into the bathroom, hides away in a stall
2. Astrally projects
3. Ganks guard with stunbolt from the astral plane?

Spells only affect the plane that you are on. So if you are Astrally projecting your spells affect astral targets only. This is why Spirits have to manifest before they can affect the mundane world.
AlDaRoN
@Game face:

Aria, if there're some Predatos V in the panic room, I'll take them. What else is there?
Umidori
@FastFoodFight

Aria, what exactly is Swift planning to send video feed from? I don't see anything on her character sheet that can capture video. nyahnyah.gif

~Umi
Aria
QUOTE (Umidori @ Aug 15 2013, 12:27 AM) *
@FastFoodFight

Aria, what exactly is Swift planning to send video feed from? I don't see anything on her character sheet that can capture video. nyahnyah.gif

~Umi

Well I haven't looked but all commlinks used to have a camera on them in SR4, should be trivial to use that?!? Otherwise a little sheet retcon will be needed I guess to get a vid sensor nyahnyah.gif
Aria
QUOTE (AlDaRoN @ Aug 14 2013, 09:06 PM) *
@Game face:

Aria, if there're some Predatos V in the panic room, I'll take them. What else is there?

IC coming today that will let you know what toys are available smile.gif
Trigger
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 15 2013, 04:07 AM) *
IC coming today that will let you know what toys are available smile.gif

Aria: Can I get a OOC response on my rolls so that I can do a IC post with the response?
Archmike
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 13 2013, 03:01 PM) *
@Game Face

Ok, sorry for my brief absence: if I’ve missed any questions in the wall of OoC posts then please give me a nudge!

I asked this about page 7 and sparked off a bit of a discussion

QUOTE (Archmike @ Aug 10 2013, 11:19 AM) *
in other news I'm not sure I'm reading "fling" right. It says in teh spell description you use magic to determine the DV of the thrown objecct. Now when i first read it i took that to mean the DV=magic. If i'm wrong my plan to do the "gambit" thing with playing cards might not go so well >.<

Could you have a read and let me know what you think? it's pretty much all on page 8 Or i guess just make something up if you can't be arsed with the walls of text ^_^Just so i know if i have to spend more starting cash on fancy things ^_^
Slacker
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 15 2013, 02:07 AM) *
Well I haven't looked but all commlinks used to have a camera on them in SR4, should be trivial to use that?!? Otherwise a little sheet retcon will be needed I guess to get a vid sensor nyahnyah.gif

Sure all commlinks have a camera builtin, but holding up your commlink to pan around the room to give the team video isn't exactly discreet.
Aria
QUOTE (Trigger @ Aug 11 2013, 11:45 AM) *
@ Game Face:
As I am going to be away for most of today, I just want to list out what my next actions and rolls are going to be, so if Aria is around I can get a response and factor it into my next IC post.

This is all dependent on no threatening devices being within range yet:

First, Hatter will move to a secure spot, probably tucked under the bar or something, and drop into VR after letting everyone know he is going under. There, he will log into the Hotel's host (did checking in at the lobby get him basic admission into the host?) running silently and search for schematics of the building (should be easily accessible to the public, fire exits and codes and all) and overlay this floor on the HUDs of those connected to him. After that, Matrix Perception to find the controls for the security cameras in the halls and elevators and to begin searching for forthcoming opposition.

Hack on the Fly to get a mark on the Host (if needed and I don't have one already):
Hacking 6 + Logic 8 + VR 2 - Silent 2 [Sleaze 7] Hack on the Fly (14d6.hits(5)=2) Edge to reroll failures (again, if the roll is even needed in the first place):
Edge Reroll (12d6.hits(5)=4)

Next, Matrix Perception to find controls for cameras:
Computers 5 + Intuition 5 + VR 2 - Silent 2 [Data Processing 6] Matrix Perception (10d6.hits(5)=5) *Hits for if it is protected and if it has a data bomb on it

Sorry Trigger, completely missed this one! Thanks for the prompt biggrin.gif

Basic access to the host is a given, that's what it's there for. Building schematics will be low detail ones designed for public consumption but useful enough. I'll go away and re-read the matrix rules before I respond IC but it looks like you are in ok.

Regarding Fling, will look at that too, I like the idea of the Gambit thing but I want to consider it properly and compare it against other damage spell types.

Now, just need to avoid combat a while longer so I can absorb the rules better lol

Armoury contains 5 SMGs with laser sights, 8 heavy pistols with laser sights and holsters, 5 flash packs, 6 armour vests. If anyone thinks it's likely there would be other stuff there just shout - it's owned by the hotel and designed to give paranoid execs the feeling of having some firepower close at hand (and because I'm not about to throw you into combat without any weapons nyahnyah.gif).
Aria
QUOTE (Slacker @ Aug 15 2013, 03:20 PM) *
Sure all commlinks have a camera builtin, but holding up your commlink to pan around the room to give the team video isn't exactly discreet.

I was thinking it would be 'pinned' to my lapel allowing Swift to 'spin' round while sitting at her table - might not be a good look but it's better than a kick in the teeth!
Slacker
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 15 2013, 10:36 AM) *
I was thinking it would be 'pinned' to my lapel allowing Swift to 'spin' round while sitting at her table - might not be a good look but it's better than a kick in the teeth!

Sure, that works. In general, I think of a commlink being something that people keep in there pocket or clipped to their belt, much like modern cell phones. But you could certainly have it setup so that its pointing out from you.
Lobo0705
Aria,

Any response to any of the perception checks we made?
Aria
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Aug 15 2013, 06:00 PM) *
Aria,

Any response to any of the perception checks we made?

Nothing to see here, move along please sir...

IC coming up but no hostiles in sight yet, tell me if you want to scrutinise a particular part of the room(s) and I can give you more detail!
ElFenrir
Does it look like the 'escape' area is unblocked?
Moirdryd
Will get an IC post in either later or tomorrow.
Aria
QUOTE (ElFenrir @ Aug 15 2013, 09:36 PM) *
Does it look like the 'escape' area is unblocked?

Not blocked as far as you can tell - it opens into the main escape stairs though rather than have its own escape stair so you'll be potentially mixing with the rifraf if you choose to use it...
horvagab
@Arya: what do you think, what will be Swift's next move? Gentry can cast Improved Invisibiliy to possibly help the odds. Was thinking both of them enter the bathroom, Gentry casts II on Swift, Swift goes and plants bug?
Umidori
Apparantly I'm an idiot and never noticed that Damage Compensators and High Pain Tolerance don't stack.

Consequently, I've retooled Wootz very slightly, converting the 7 Karma HPT Positive Quality into a 7 Karma Specialization, Sneaking (Urban). I could have gotten more bang for my buck by making somewhat more convoluted changes, but since it was my error I felt it best to keep the correction minimal. Changes are current in Wootz' character sheet.

~Umi
Trigger
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 15 2013, 12:35 PM) *
Sorry Trigger, completely missed this one! Thanks for the prompt biggrin.gif

Basic access to the host is a given, that's what it's there for. Building schematics will be low detail ones designed for public consumption but useful enough. I'll go away and re-read the matrix rules before I respond IC but it looks like you are in ok.

Could I use my hacking rolls to get a second mark on the host then so that I can have security access on the host? Also, do I see the access for the security cameras of the building with my Matrix Perception roll?
Aria
QUOTE (Trigger @ Aug 19 2013, 12:06 PM) *
Could I use my hacking rolls to get a second mark on the host then so that I can have security access on the host? Also, do I see the access for the security cameras of the building with my Matrix Perception roll?

Go read the IC biggrin.gif
QUOTE (horvagab @ Aug 16 2013, 01:45 PM) *
@Arya: what do you think, what will be Swift's next move? Gentry can cast Improved Invisibiliy to possibly help the odds. Was thinking both of them enter the bathroom, Gentry casts II on Swift, Swift goes and plants bug?

Swift would be fine with that if you suggest it IC! She's got her camo suit on too...
QUOTE (Slacker @ Aug 15 2013, 05:40 PM) *
Sure, that works. In general, I think of a commlink being something that people keep in there pocket or clipped to their belt, much like modern cell phones. But you could certainly have it setup so that its pointing out from you.

Thought about this some more...because she suffers from simsense vertigo she won't be using a HUD etc while on a run so it's probably on her wrist like a watch so she can look at any incoming text messages without trouble...should be able to film the scene from there...?!?
Slacker
@FastFoodFight
So, we've got 2 players inside the McHugh's. Another player watching the back door. And a fourth player out front. (And a fifth player AWOL)

What do you guys want to do next? Swift has an open channel with his commlink's camera clipped to his lapel shooting video for those not inside. NPC activity inside the McHugh's is pretty mundane. Vic is chowing down on his burger, maybe fiddling with his commlink a little. The rest are doing ordinary stuff you do in a fast food joint.

If you're not sure what to do... I can always force the situation with something.....interesting happening... [secretive GM laugh]
Umidori
If you don't, I just might. This is getting slightly ridiculous.

Pity I took the back door option. Means I need to wait for something to happen inside. Worse still, it's not really in character for Wootz to just get fed up, bust down the door, and start slashing his way to answers, even if that's what I as a player feel like I'm on the verge of doing.

That said, I guess I can abuse my unofficial Team Captain position and say that Swift tries to tag Vic with some stealth RFIDs when he gets up to throw his trash away. If successful, we naturally follow him when he leaves and consider jumping him in an alleyway or something.

~Umi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012