Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
DocMortand
QUOTE (Eggs)
Sips his juice in the corner, hugging his legs and shivering in a puddle of urine.

THAT'S the effect I'm looking for!

and Jrayjoker, why we made you Elder is beyond me if you cannot fathom reading the thread more than once! It is called worship, believe it or not.

*sniff* Amateurs.
brohopcp
Through reading comments and careful contemplation, I have learned my roll in the Drop Bear Revolution. I believe the phrase, "Cannon Fodder" applies best.
Grinder
"Devoted Follower" is a much better phrase for it wink.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Grinder)
"Devoted Follower" is a much better phrase for it

I can think of a few choice phrases that are much more appropriate. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Eggs
Shakes uncontrollably
"Eu... Eu..."
Eggs' eyes grow wide, literally becoming larger. Their color begins to shift.
Green.
Blue.
Violet.

"Euca..."
Purple
Hair begins sprouting all over his body. His ears grow larger, rounder, cuter.

"EUCALYPTUS!"

Witness the birth of the were-koala with hmvv.
Grinder
Fine, fine. Now get a taste for eucalyptus dripped with metahuman blood and your transformation is finished.
Grinder
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (Grinder @ Nov 19 2005, 11:26 AM)
"Devoted Follower" is a much better phrase for it

I can think of a few choice phrases that are much more appropriate. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Don't be shy, come along with some. biggrin.gif
PiXeL01
Drop Bears fired from Rocket/Grenade/Mortars!?!

Kinda reminds me of the Worms games with their sheep launchers and so worth ...

But wait. Maybe team17 is run by the Drop Bears and they want us screwed by those games that we will develope the weapons for real and that way spread them all over the world?
Herald of Verjigorm
I have already encountered a concrete donkey in a stable "not falling from the sky" state. It just sits there and holds a few pots that are supposed to have flowers in them, but the pots are just full of dirt.

It's so completely unintimidating that it must be some part of the conspiracy.
DocMortand
QUOTE (Herald of Verjigorm)
I have already encountered a concrete donkey in a stable "not falling from the sky" state. It just sits there and holds a few pots that are supposed to have flowers in them, but the pots are just full of dirt.

*Turns the quote upside and shakes it to see if anything sensible falls out*

Hmm....

...............THUD!

Oh, that makes sense. Good drop bear....here's some eucalyptus for you....
brohopcp
QUOTE (Herald of Verjigorm)
I have already encountered a concrete donkey in a stable "not falling from the sky" state.  It just sits there and holds a few pots that are supposed to have flowers in them, but the pots are just full of dirt.

I always loved the suicide bomber gramma. But my biggest fear comes from the invention of the super sheep. Cause even if you hide, it can fly and *boom* you. Impossible to defeat at my stage of eucalyptolution.
Valentinew
QUOTE (brohopcp)
eucalyptolution.

OMG! [twitch]
It's all becoming [twitch]
clear now! [twitch]
I [twitch]
finally [twitch]
understand![twitch]

[twitch]

[twitch]

[twitch]
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (DocMortand)
QUOTE (Eggs @ Nov 17 2005, 07:03 PM)
Sips his juice in the corner, hugging his legs and shivering in a puddle of urine.

and Jrayjoker, why we made you Elder is beyond me if you cannot fathom reading the thread more than once! It is called worship, believe it or not.

*sniff* Amateurs.

Hey, I just re-read the whole thing, and you know what? I am not an Elder. Noone has ever given me that title. I am, however, the Illustrious Leader.

So, yea me!
DocMortand
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
QUOTE (DocMortand @ Nov 18 2005, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (Eggs @ Nov 17 2005, 07:03 PM)

*sniff* Amateurs.

Hey, I just re-read the whole thing, and you know what? I am not an Elder. Noone has ever given me that title. I am, however, the Illustrious Leader.

So, yea me!

*blink* how did THAT happen?

I think you need to read it through again to make sure.
Jrayjoker
Done, as far as I can tell I am I.L. beret.gif
Grinder
I really appreciate your honesty, Illustrious Leader. smile.gif

Wonder if i ever got promotet to Elder, but i don't think so. So we gonna do this quickly. I can't command my German Albino Ninja Drop Bears properly without the title Elder.
tisoz
Anyone with a member # in the single digits is likely an elder.
Oracle
*smuggles a German Albino Advanced Forward Scout Commando Drop Bear in tisoz's luggage because that last comment sounded suspiciously like subversion*
Jrayjoker
If it hasn't been done, I hereby nominate Grinder for Elder status.
Jrayjoker
Oops, wrong thread...
DocMortand
Huh...I never got nominated for elder status...*sniff*

You hear grumbling in the background as Doc's Drop Bear Legion backs up their leader
PBTHHHHT
Ooo... power plays for the leader status.

excellent... <brings hands together ominously like Mr. Burns...>

Time for me to play kingmaker with my inquisition units.
Jrayjoker
That is enough insubordination! You should suffer my wrath for such insolence. However, I am a benevolent leader, and will instead purchase your loyalty with Drop Beer and chinese takeout.
PBTHHHHT
Only if you throw in some wings in the order and also make it a poker night.
Jrayjoker
But of course. I will even lose for the first hour. wink.gif`
Miyu
Gods I hope my gm never, eevvveeerrr sees this. He's a sadistic sob... 's why I married him? lol
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (tisoz)
Anyone with a member # in the single digits is likely an elder.

I'll second that motion.

Doc: that means you're in the clear.

Jray was 'propped up', so to speak, as our 'leader' after the heretic/usurper Kagentenshi tried to swipe the reins. Luckily inattention and a bad hair cut (guessing on that one honestly) left kage vulnerable to the revolution.
VIVA EUCALUTION!
Grinder
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
If it hasn't been done, I hereby nominate Grinder for Elder status.

Thank you. Your supprot and dedication won't be forgotten smile.gif
DocMortand
\o/

We single-digit members gotta stick together!
PiXeL01
Everytime I delv into the depth of the Drop Bear mystery an image comes to mind.

LIke a grainy movie -
Rolling Stones with Paint it Black playing in the background. You see the cargohold of an airplane. The Drop Bear producing luggage is strapped into a a machine that constant opens and closing, dropping the bears into parasuits which in turn are drop over my southern neighboring country of Germany.

Oracle beware! Someone is making a move against your Drop Bear Albino platoons!
Angelone
Now that I have infiltrated the military I can smuggle out equipment to help the revolution. Armored parasols and MREs for all!

Wow, when I left this was on page 14. I am proud it has grown this far.

Btw, I am proud to be an Elder and will do my best to fulfil the responsibilites of my position.

My intercontinental Drop Bear launchers are coming along well. They should be operational by Christmas. The Anti-anti-air missles, however, are a problem as they target themselves as much as missles attempting to shoot down our Drop Bear troops. I doubt they will be feasible.

Angelone

Angelone
QUOTE (PiXeL01)
Everytime I delv into the depth of the Drop Bear mystery an image comes to mind.

LIke a grainy movie -
Rolling Stones with Paint it Black playing in the background. You see the cargohold of an airplane. The Drop Bear producing luggage is strapped into a a machine that constant opens and closing, dropping the bears into parasuits which in turn are drop over my southern neighboring country of Germany.

That was an early proto-type of the intercontinental launcher. That I scraped because planes are too, well planey. Do not worry about them, I'm not making a power play *waves hands in a jedi-like manner*.
Grinder
QUOTE (DocMortand)
\o/

We single-digit members gotta stick together!

We shall lead our glorious enlightened brothers as well the unwashed masses, yes!
Grinder
QUOTE (PiXeL01)

My German Albino Ninja Drop Bears are ready to form the first line of defense against the Danish Drunk Drop Bear.

Whoever is responsible for the creation of the Danish Drunk Drop Bears needs to be found, drawn and quartered!
Oracle
May I take the part of applying the drawing and quartering? Please?
fistandantilus4.0
I'm good at penciling! (but not so good with fractions). Really though I don't see how making pictures is going to help with a looming civil-drop-bear-war.
question.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (Oracle)
May I take the part of applying the drawing and quartering? Please?

First you have to change the tilte in your sig; you're no longer an aspiring member - we granted you a title already. After that you're welcome to interrogate the Evil Mastermind which created the Danish Drunk Bears and after that give him his approbiate judgement.
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
I'm good at penciling! (but not so good with fractions). Really though I don't see how making pictures is going to help with a looming civil-drop-bear-war.
question.gif

It's not a civil war. Someone tries to bring us into one, but these person is an outsider and no member of the Drop Bear Conspiracy, i'm sure.
Ophis
I shall ready the English Swing Comb Drop Bear 5 to support any strikes against the Danish Insurgent. We will go for the bacon factories.
fistandantilus4.0
so ... hey.. what the hell? Am I an Elder, or just someone that talks a lot? question.gif

I'll just cling to my self-bestowed title of Highbulp in a nice dark corner away from scary albino drop bear ninjas and Big Ugly Rats.
Grinder
I promote you for the title of an Elder. Someone who posted so much deserves it smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
yay! A little *sniff* appreciation *sniff sniff* I don't know how to ...*sniff* Oh I promsied my self I wouldn't cry! rollin.gif
Jrayjoker
I know, it can all be a little overwhelming, but be strong <<pat, pat.>>
DocMortand
Hmm...y'all are just talking about going after the Danish Drunk Drop Bears.

*orders his Drop Bear Legions to attack*

FORWARD THE DALLAS DROP BEAR LEGION!
DocMortand

um, anyone know exactly where they live? Like, address?
PBTHHHHT
Points to the East over the Atlantic

That way! Have fun storming the castle!

Waves farewell to the Dallas Legion
Valentinew
Do you think they have a chance?
PBTHHHHT
It would take a miracle...

But, oh the carnage and destruction they shall wrought... I can't wait to see it on the news trid. biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
*pictures drop bear dressed as a swashbuckling spaniard*

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...."
Valentinew
As long as none have 6 fingers on their right hand....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012