Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Fortune
Just thought I'd drop in to have a peak, but now I wish I hadn't. I just can't bear it. eek.gif
Ophis
*gets out stick to beat Fortune for the pun*
Grinder
*hands over a bigger stick*
Butterblume
I can't just stand by and let you bearate Fortune.

Please, hand me a stick.
Kyoto Kid
...hmph! Troll use telephone pole.
Oracle
Drop Bear R&D recommends the use of stun batons. Electric shocks are always healthy.
fistandantilus4.0
damn Immortal Elves
PlainWhiteSocks
Looks like this little insane corner of DS is the forth largest thread. Only 30 or so from taking the number three spot.

Now all we need is more people to be converted to our cause.

will_rj
shameless bump.

(i think i´ve never posted here, but if we´re going for the record ...)
fistandantilus4.0
I think it was Fortune (strangely) that said it, 60 or so pages ago...

there's no need for bumping, if the thread is worthy.

We appreciate the support, but I think the DB thread has gone on so long, because of refraining from thread pumping. It'll "drop" off the front page occasionlly. It just climbs back up. No worries.
will_rj
Oh boy...

should i fear lethal (and furry) retaliation ?
Herald of Verjigorm
QUOTE (will_rj)

It's not retaliation, it's more along the lines of "indiscriminate justice."
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Fortune pg29)
Sad, just ... sad!

Post pumping is not needed when the thread is worthy.

There will be no retaliation as long as you read the thread. Get to it boyo! smile.gif

(>>>was... reading .. through..thread... STOP.... head.. pain ..STOP... hurts... so ... good..STOP... ow.. STOP....>>)
Fortune
I was wise ... even way back then. cool.gif
toturi
QUOTE (Fortune)

Yeah, wise guy.
Grinder
QUOTE (will_rj)

No need to be afraid. Just read the thread a few times and no Drop Bear will harm you. ... maybe...
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Fortune)

because you're ..so much... older now.... riiiight biggrin.gif
Fortune
When you get to be my age, every single day counts! wink.gif biggrin.gif
Magus
But with alzheimers you never know do you Fortune? grinbig.gif
Moto42 Again
Who are you and why are you pushing me under this tree?
Ophis
For enlightenment, potential brother, for enlightenment. Here hold this. *passes Moto42 Again a ceremonial eucalyptus branch*
Oracle
Wait a second brother Ophis...Moto42 Again, did you read the thread? At least twice?
Angelone
*Places a tarp onto the ground* We don't want to ruin this nice green shag carpet do we?
*Thinks for a second and grabs a poncho and some golashes* This could get messy... *eyes light up*
Ophis
He thinks that water retardent clothes will help. Is that i sign he has read the thread(and is now batshit mad) or that he hasn't(not realising how effective they would be)

Oh and the evil Frank Trollman has denied our furry legionaires their vamparic status, we should destroy him...
Grinder
QUOTE (Ophis)
Oh and the evil Frank Trollman has denied our furry legionaires their vamparic status, we should destroy him...

Where did he do so? We have to counter his false, blasphemous propaganda by all means nessessary. Which Drop Bear Legion is closest to his home?

He will pay for his blasphemy!
fistandantilus4.0
Ghoul Talk thread. Ophis defended valiantly
Grinder
I wasn't online for two days and haven't been at the SR4 forum. I'll be there soon and see his blasphemy with my own eyes. But good work so far, Proud hooded minion Ophis. smile.gif
Fortune
Face it, Frank Trollman is right ... and y'all know it! Look deep down inside yourselves. See the truth that you have been trying to hide from yourselves ... from each other ... from the world!
fistandantilus4.0
What truth is that? We already know we don't like fraggles, that they're the minions of the IE's.

I;d like to point out Frank's next post, where he states that what essentially makes a vamp is feeding off the living, blood usually. Sound familiar?
Fortune
Deny it all you like. While your little fuzzy creatures might spread a virus, it is not HMHVV, or the Human MetaHuman Vampiric Virus. nyahnyah.gif biggrin.gif
Grinder
Pff... you're here to suppress the truth, IE!
Frank is your minion, your puppet, your tool, that's clear now.
fistandantilus4.0
No one said they spread the virus to metahumans. Why would we want to do that? ork.gif
Fortune
Well, that's really Frank's point. Metahumans don't have to enter into the equation, therefore whatever puny virus it is that your tiny drop-darlings spread is not in any way related to HMHVV.

See, it wasn't hard for you to admit it at all. The rest of you should look to your brother as an example, and stop fooling yourselves for even one moment longer.
Grinder
Ah, your logic is faulty. Drinking blood is a vampiric thing and thus Drop Bears are vampiric.
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
No one said they spread the virus to metahumans. Why would we want to do that? ork.gif

Oh yeah, right. We have no need for vampiric methuman followers.
Converted, devoted metahuman followers, true believers, are so much better. ork.gif
Fortune
Ah, see drooling lackeys, even Grinder admits that the rumors and innuendo being spread about any viral link to HMHVV are false and, in deed slanderous. You should rush to join him and fisty before you look even more foolish than you fuzzy drop kick friends.
fistandantilus4.0
tiny drop-darlings

Fondness for the Drop-Bear Fortune? We've got a few that would like to play with you. devil.gif

And that's Elder BTW. And don't call me Fisty, that's just gross. nyahnyah.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (Fortune)
Ah, see drooling lackeys, even Grinder admits that the rumors and innuendo being spread about any viral link to HMHVV are false and, in deed slanderous. You should rush to join him and fisty before you look even more foolish than you fuzzy drop kick friends.

That's a lie! I never said that your logic is right (or Franks thesis, but as he is only your worthless minion...).

Don't listen to the word of the IE Fortune, dear Brothers!

Tanks (and this time I mean TANKS) are sent to his home as soon as possible.

We do have Drop Bear Platoons with tanks, do we?
fistandantilus4.0
*looks around*
ninja drop bears, surfer drop bears, four armed commando drop bears...

uhhh.. I'm not seeing any tanks Elder Grinder

*shouts out* Any divisions got any tanks out there?
Grinder
What is our R&D department is doing?
We need tanks, dammit! And mechs!
Fortune
Fondness for the Drop-Bear Fortune?

I was merely referring to the overwhelmingly mushy display of emotion your crowd insists on showing to the rodents.

And that's Elder BTW.

I would have named you as such, but your tag line indicates that you are of 'fallen' status. nyahnyah.gif

And don't callme Fisty, that's just gross.

Seriously, I would take it back if could, but well, you know. Suffice to say, no offence intended. wink.gif
fistandantilus4.0
hehehe, the 'fallen' was because of a heretic test...

ahh.. never mind

Always nice to have a little rabble-rousing around here. Keeps folks alert.

Keep to the faith brotha!
Grinder
And don't forget the tanks!
Herald of Verjigorm
QUOTE (Grinder @ Oct 19 2006, 05:52 PM)
What is our R&D department is doing?
We need tanks, dammit! And mechs!

Unfortunately, due to the fragility of trees, this will require additional paths of development. Currently alpha-stage projects include the dropapult, bearlista, dropicopter and the much more extravagant "drop ship" which has the theoretical potential to unleash many dropmechs and droptanks above any battlefield and some odd scribblings about hooking up with something bigger to expand drop potential to other stars.

We think the author of that last one fell improperly a few times.
Fortune
hehehe, the 'fallen' was because of a heretic test...

ahh.. never mind

I know that, but it might not be that obvious to others, some of whom you might be wanting to induct into your rodent cult. I've read your propaganda-reeking thread in it's entirety numerous times. Remember, I was also here at it's inception. wink.gif
Grinder
*sniff* So why did you fall? Why did you lost faith? frown.gif
nezumi
QUOTE (Grinder)
Pff... you're here to suppress the truth, IE!
Frank is your minion, your puppet, your tool, that's clear now.

Your fraggle.

Note to R&D - research feasibility of titanium trees to better support 100 ton drop mechs.
PBTHHHHT
The one known as Fortune moved too far out on the branch which caused his fall. One should realize how strong a support one is depending upon lest they descend to madness and heresy.
Fortune
QUOTE (Grinder)
*sniff* So why did you fall? Why did you lost faith?

I never fell. I am merely fascinated by your constant slavering fealty to the flea-ridden drop pests.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Fortune)
Remember, I was also here at it's inception. wink.gif

Interesting... like Lucifer you might say...

flea-ridden drop pests.

Now now, no need for name calling. Besides, we keep feeder monkies on hand to take care of any grooming needs. They're also handy incase no people are about. Or Fraggles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012