Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
stevebugge
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid)
QUOTE (stevebugge)
I have a covert squad training in Cheney Washington and secretly replacing the Seattle Seahawks Equpment Managers.  We're going to use the team's travel schedule as cover to set up cells in other NFL Cities.

....we'll see how they withstand the barrage of the Rapid Fire High Velocity Triple A Cheeseball Gun emplcements that surround Lambeau Feild.

They are loaded with cheeseballs made from only the finest "aromatic" Bier Kase known to drop even the most hardened targets (including those in full enviro suits with respirators) in a 10m splatter radius.

We'll see how it goes in November. We shall have to be particularly stealthy as it is a Monday Night Game.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (stevebugge)
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Aug 9 2006, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (stevebugge)
I have a covert squad training in Cheney Washington and secretly replacing the Seattle Seahawks Equpment Managers.  We're going to use the team's travel schedule as cover to set up cells in other NFL Cities.

....we'll see how they withstand the barrage of the Rapid Fire High Velocity Triple A Cheeseball Gun emplcements that surround Lambeau Feild.

They are loaded with cheeseballs made from only the finest "aromatic" Bier Kase known to drop even the most hardened targets (including those in full enviro suits with respirators) in a 10m splatter radius.

We'll see how it goes in November. We shall have to be particularly stealthy as it is a Monday Night Game.

...yeah, but as I understand it is at Qwest Field this time around.
Samaels Ghost
*walks into room* Oops, wrong room.....Hey, what's going on here? What are all these Koala bears doing outside of the zoo?
Oracle
You have seen nothing. Understand me? Nothing!
Samaels Ghost
EEP! It talks! Oh God! What's going on?! i'm scared
Oracle
*sighs* Can someone dispose of him please?
Grinder
Let him read the whole thread three times and we'll have a new convert. Maybe a fritghtful one, but he may be useful one day anyway.
Samaels Ghost
Reading it all once would be quite the task.... Not that I have a choice....
Ophis
Of course you have a choice. You can help the conspiracy one of two ways...
Oracle
There is always that choice...
Samaels Ghost
What...what's the other way?
Ophis
The other way. Once you have been initiated you will understand, novice.
Oracle
Probationary novice! But do not dare to fail...
warrior_allanon
oh cant i just shoot him and get it over with. You all know he wont read all throught the thread even once and besides i'm hungry.
Samaels Ghost
Do i get anything special if I do?
Herald of Verjigorm
Well, common results have included an odd burning sensation about 2 inches behind the eyes and/or a sudden interest in eucalyptus based recipes.

Other symptoms similar to sugar pill.
Jrayjoker
The burning is a sign that we all love you vewy vewy much. love.gif
tisoz
I was running games at GenCon and someone complained that I had thrown everthing at them but the kitchen sink. Another player said, "He didn't use any drop bears."

I looked at him with a bit of surprise and he said, "I couldn't believe when I sat down that my game was being run by the heretic."

I replied, "That's why you didn't encounter any drop bears."
PlainWhiteSocks
More proof that the heretic tizoz is no longer in charge of any Drop Troops.

I say we aim the orbital launcher at him when next he raises his unholy head.

Oracle
*giggling* Shall I push the RED BUTTON™?
warrior_allanon
no no we must push the Green Button

only after that may you push the Red Button
Oracle
It is the RED BUTTON™. A registered trademark of Drop Bear Conspiracy R&D. It is important for us to protect our intellectual property from other revolutionary movements. Especially from The Kangaroos of Doom and from Kim Jong Il...
LilithTaveril
A special message to the spy we placed not long ago.

[ Spoiler ]
Samaels Ghost
I'm not even an official member and I think that ^ is blasphemy!
Oracle
Well, Probationary Novice Samaels Ghost: Thinking is clearly not your task. Those pesky immortal pixies will soon be Drop Bear Food. With eucalyptus sauce.
Samaels Ghost
Beg Pardon *goes back to reading DBC*
Herald of Verjigorm
Given the humankin vulnerabilities to eucalyptus, I think the easiest method is just improving their salads. Lettuce is nearly extinct as it is, they won't notice a thing.
PlainWhiteSocks
Fixing their salads doesn't let our troops engage in their natural hunting habits. Although we'd end up with eucalyptus flavored humans. wobble.gif

Herald of Verjigorm
I prefer the term "pre-marinated"
Samaels Ghost
I fear for my kind. They are doomed. You obviously have your act together.
LilithTaveril
Message to the spy

[ Spoiler ]
nezumi
Lilith, if you're going to spam our holy thread with your inane comments, at least be kind enough to put fnord tags on so we won't see it.

Thank you.
Grinder
I'm curious: who made LilithTaveril our spymaster? Is he even a Brother? Or just a spammer - or worse, a tool of the IEs?

LilithTaveril
Grinder, the proper is "who made her." That said, I'm not working for you guys. Besides, the IEs think it'll be fun for you guys to try to figure out who the spy is.
PlainWhiteSocks
LilithTaveril is the Spy. Her messages are simply a ruse to thwart our holy cause by getting us to turn on each other. Well, it’s far too late for that. Our holy inquisitors have already done the work that this LilithTaveril would have us do to undermine the righteous cause of the noble Drop Bear. The lessons learned from the divine inquisition will not be forgotten by our brothers. We have now risen to a new level of cooperation under our leader’s exalted Drop banner, and will continue our blissful pursuit of Drop Beer.

Of course if LilithTaveril turns out to be a fraggle in disguise, all bets are off. dead.gif

nezumi
Lilith is a spy? What messages? Are you talking about the stuff in the spoiler tags? I thought only spies are allowed to read that. I avoided reading them lest the Grand Inquisitors think that I was the spy. What do they say? Anything juicy?
PlainWhiteSocks
I'm not sure. I try my best not to open other people's messages.
Samaels Ghost
Er, why is she not dead? I just wandered in here and was almost eaten, but she leaves blasphemous messages and gets away with it? Outrageous!
LilithTaveril
I have the Animal Empathy, First Impression, and Spirit Affinity (Drop Bears) qualities.
Samaels Ghost
Curses!
LilithTaveril
Hey, if you want training, all you have to do is convert to working for the IEs... The benefits are great.
Samaels Ghost
But they are nowhere near as cool. Sorry but no thanks.
LilithTaveril
Did I mention they allow us to keep drop bears, give us dragons to keep as pets and guardians, and staff our houses with slaves you choose?
Samaels Ghost
Dragons are stupid!
LilithTaveril
That's why we keep them as pets and guardians. That way, they die first, instead of those who's lives are worth more. Like drop bears.
Oracle
Fellow Drop Bear Conspiracy / Revolution Elders also get similar benefits. Plus free treats of eucalyptus sweets. Hm, I still have to choose a new house slave.... *smiling at lilith*
Grinder
IE-pupppet LilithTaveril is by no means a candidate for a slave.The Inquisition should hunt her down and deal with her finally.
stevebugge
I propose we test her true loyalty with the tried and true Drop Test!

Someone prepare a tall building and a busload of tourists
Oracle
Good idea, brother stevebugge!
LilithTaveril
Does it count as passing if I use a smartlinked panther cannon on anyone who tries to get away?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012