Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Angelone
Wasn't it some random porta-john? I seem to remember something about a porta-john. The old blinking red button huh? Try that around here, all my buttons are red and blinking.
Angelone
*Launches The Concrete Donkey™*

Blade this.

EDIT- WOOHOO a new page on this and that other thread. I'm on a roll.
Demon_Bob
QUOTE (IvanTank)
Just try to drop on me. I dare you smile.gif

Bring out the trained pigeons!
Magus
All we have are trained Sea Gulls, but I will deploy my minions with our troops!
Magus
QUOTE (IvanTank)
QUOTE (Wikipedia on Eucalyptus)
In some parts of California eucalypt forests are being removed and native trees and plants restored.  Individuals have also illegally destroyed some trees and are suspected of introducing insect pests from Australia which attack the trees.

Our plans are moving forward, the Drop Bears will not take California so easily now.

My Drop Troops already Own Disney Land and Hollywood! We own California!!
hyzmarca
Maybe we should start using trained storks, as well. We can wrap drop bears in swaddling to disguise them as babies being taken to their families.
Angelone
*Guiness voice* brilliant! *end Guiness voice*
Demon_Bob
We must save Hollywood!
Demon_Bob
The trouble with Storks is that they are almost as trainable as cats.

Attempting to set up Stork Brain Washing Facility, in order to convince the Storks that Drop Bears are babies.
Angelone
Any luck with the storks? I can't seem to find any around here but I've had promising results with pelicans. You can easily fit a drop commando with full tactical gear in one.
Demon_Bob
Had a problem with a group of Drop Bears that thought Storks were quite tasty.
Fortune
QUOTE (IvanTank)
Immortal Elves are likewise not to be tolerated.  While we understand the concept of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", your long stretching schemes have shown you to be untrustworthy.

Ha! nyahnyah.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Fortuna (the character):

Have I told you lately that I love you? biggrin.gif wavey.gif
Aku
this is still going on?
Fortune
QUOTE (Aku)
this is still going on?

Not at all! You're just having a small nightmare. wink.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Aku)
this is still going on?

I still have the second half in mid-works, but nezmui seemed to have lost interest. If I wasn't goin to be gone for a week tomorrow, I'd have it up in a day or two. As it is, well, gimme a little over a week.

Good ta have ya back Fortune. We always need a good nemesis to unite against.
Fortune
Thanks

... but who're you callin' 'good'? eek.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Sorry, but "barely acceptable but all we really got" took longer to type. wink.gif
Magus
FORTUNE!!! rollin.gif rollin.gif rollin.gif
Grinder
So much joy? Suspectable.
Fortune
I remember a time when the Elders here would never let the Drop Bear Conspiracy fall by the wayside for so long. This level of slackness would never have been acceptable.
nezumi
I am in the process of making a new stronghold, here in the nation's capital. Once our marsupial brethren have entered the deepest parts of American legislature and, dare I say it, the office of the President himself, our greatest goals will be within reach.
Grinder
QUOTE (Fortune @ Jul 18 2007, 03:19 AM)
I remember a time when the Elders here would never let the Drop Bear Conspiracy fall by the wayside for so long. This level of slackness would never have been acceptable.

I remember a time when the Enemy knew that not everything that happens is visible for everyone.
fistandantilus4.0
Ouch. Maybe it's just 'cause it's relatively late, but that hurt my head Grinder. Keep up the good work!
Grinder
It's a strange sentence, I know. See it as a riddle. biggrin.gif
Fortune
A lame excuse to cover a slackness that is inherent in the pathetic fuzzy rodents that you so venerate.
Grinder
In your world, old enemy, in your world...
Trigger
QUOTE (Fortune)
A lame excuse to cover a slackness that is inherent in the pathetic fuzzy rodents that you so venerate.

Marsupials thank you very much! nyahnyah.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Trigger @ Jul 18 2007, 08:06 PM)
Marsupials thank you very much!

Of course they do. Most intelligent creatures appreciate my tireless efforts, and sing my praises. cool.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Ode de Fortuna
stevebugge
Some good news, the only thing Dropping faster than Drop Bears in Seattle is Richie Sexson's batting average.

Our furry soldiers are adapting quite well to coniferous tree species, and the high number of hikers this time of year are giving them a lot of practice.
Fortune
Almost an entire month. I told you that you guys were slack!
nezumi
Again, I apologize for the quiet. Someone tried to break into my fourth floor apartment and I'm still cleaning up the mess.
Ophis
I have been quiet as I have been inflitrating WOTC, rest assured D&D 4th ed will contain drop bears.
Fortune
Yeah ... as Second Level wandering ... I mean slumbering encounters.
Ophis
Fighter:- Did you hear something in the trees? AAAARGH it's eating my fricking face!!!!
nezumi
I would pay to see that. In fact, maybe if I run the other game again, I'll do precisely that. Watch as those steely talons easily crack open full plate to eat the yummies underneath... And can you imagine the concentration checks as something is biting off your nose?
Fortune
So, who will be the first 4th edition Wizard to have a Drop Bear Familiar?
Ophis
I'll do it. We probably all should.
nezumi
Or the first halfling paladin to have one as his mount.
Grinder
Or the first Drop Bear Wizard. That's the way to go, Brothers! Drop Bears as a playable race!
Kyoto Kid
...Or Drop Bear Monk, heck, the class was almost written for them.

...they would of course be of the Divine Order of the Eternal Eucalyptus Tree
Trigger
Drop Bears Attack!!

All Your Countries Are Mine!
Angelone
The noble Drop Bear is now featured in a music video.

I have been also quitely inflitrating other parts of the internet Dropbear Conspiracy [THMP] with the patented Drop Beer cape has been active in Guildwars since beta.
Fortune
It's a sad, sad thing when your adversaries all just lie down and fade away into irrelevance.
Magus
We have not faded away Fortune, we are tatically sneaking up on you.
PBTHHHHT
sssshhh! We're hibernating!*

*That is if drop bears hibernate.
Fortune
Ummm ... it's Summer in Drop Bear Central. wink.gif
PBTHHHHT
but alas, for the northern hemisphere branch it is hibernation time. If you want to pester Drop Bear Central, you'll have to inquire them on their boards. You don't know what it is? I'm sorry, I'm afraid you don't have the clearance for that citizen... move along... NOW. nyahnyah.gif
nezumi
Yes, we've been busily exchanging secret private invisible messages high over the heads of pesky humans. These messages are currently positioning themselves and preparing to DROP, barraging the poor people below with hundreds of unexpected posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012