Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
IvanTank
QUOTE (nezumi)
Maybe we should do something, he sounds pretty umm.. ambitious. We could put a counter spy in his group.

Ophis has already tried. You cannot inflitrate my group. Especially not when the spies leave "Proud Member of the Drop Bear Conspiracy" in their sig...
nezumi
[QUOTE = Wikiality on Drop Bears]Drop bears (not to be confused with real bears) are cute and cuddly creatures everyone should welcome into their homes. Unlike koalas, they don't need eucalyptus, but instead prefer crunchy, sugary cereal.[/QUOTE]

http://www.wikiality.com/Drop_bear
nezumi
What if I put a fake mustache over it?
IvanTank
QUOTE (Demon_Bob)
Nobody can stop the Drop Bear Conspiracy. It does not exist.

QUOTE (IvanTank @ May 31 2007, 05:49 AM)
I am currently running a resistance center based out of the San Francisco area, and have developed various types of arms and armor that should put the drop bears in place, easily.

Could you be a little bit more specific on the location?

We are based in Santa Carla, CA. We are experienced in dealing with HMHVV-infected creatures, having eliminated a group of vampires back in the 80's.
IvanTank
QUOTE (nezumi)
What if I put a fake mustache over it?

Shoot, I hadn't thought of that....

*recalibrates spy detector*

Ok, now we're good, thanks for the heads up smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
. We know your strategies. We know your weaknesses. We know the strength, disposition, and location of your forces.

I highly doubt that. We don't even know all of those things. Is there even one membar among us that can name all the Elders, Title holders, and Brothers among the Conspiracy? Remember, knowledge confuses even the righteous. In ignorance we trust.
IvanTank
In ignorance you shall falter. My various plans are already set to unseat various elders. BWAHAHA
IvanTank
I hope you find something new to eat, for your eucalyptus trees will soon be no more smile.gif
IvanTank
AND I TAKE THE 2500 POST! THIS IS A SIGN OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE DROP BEARS!!!!
fistandantilus4.0
Eating some beef jerky at the moment. Tasty. But thanks for the concern. smile.gif

Oh, and Elders don't sit. We lurk. You'll have to un-lurk us.

THIS IS A SIGN OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE DROP BEARS!!!!

Yay! Drop bears fall to attack man!
IvanTank
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Eating some beef jerky at the moment. Tasty. But thanks for the concern. smile.gif

Oh, and Elders don't sit. We lurk. You'll have to un-lurk us.

THIS IS A SIGN OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE DROP BEARS!!!!

Yay! Drop bears fall to attack man!

Damn, this one is clever....

Message to Plan B: Begin Plan C. I repeat, begin Plan C
hyzmarca
If you continue to be bad and oppose our plans then Zombie Drop Boar Santa will leave a lump of coal in your stocking and have the Krampus tear out your brain to make into a delicious holiday meal.
fistandantilus4.0

One step ahead of you pal. Plan B is my wife. wink.gif
IvanTank
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ May 31 2007, 07:34 PM)

One step ahead of you pal. Plan B is my wife. wink.gif

I know wink.gif

Like I said, I have just finished reading through the entire thread.
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
If you continue to be bad and oppose our plans then Zombie Drop Boar Santa will leave a lump of coal in your stocking and have the Krampus tear out your brain to make into a delicious holiday meal.

Drop Boar Santa?!
fistandantilus4.0
Ah, right, you'd mentioned that. For that, I usually recommend a Drop bear, and some soothing images, perhaps with some quiet ocean sounds, and no human contact for about 24 hours. Either that or eat your neighbors brain.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ May 31 2007, 07:11 PM)

Drop Boar Santa?!

Yes! alien.gif I have succeeded in crossbreeding undead zombie drop-bears with the giant mean-eating boars that Mason Verger used in his bizarre and doomed attempt to torture Hannibal Lector to death by having him eaten alive one part at a time. vegm.gif
Magus
QUOTE (IvanTank)
Drop Bear Conspirators, listen closely, as I will only warn you once. We have hacked your communication network. We know your strategies. We know your weaknesses. We know the strength, disposition, and location of your forces.

All those who wish to surrender, now is your chance. Forsake your affiliation with these accursed creatures, and come back to your brothers and sisters. Join the Human Race in the fight against the Drop Bears.

Those who do not come willingly will discover a fate worse than anything imaginable. Save Yourself. Redeem yourself by taking up the good fight.

THESE BEARS WILL NOT GET THE DROP ON US!!!

Death to Interloper!! Jihad Forever! Drop On!!!
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Yes! alien.gif I have succeeded in crossbreeding undead zombie drop-bears with the giant mean-eating boars that Mason Verger used in his bizarre and doomed attempt to torture Hannibal Lector to death by having him eaten alive one part at a time. vegm.gif

You're just sick and twisted in all the right ways.
IvanTank
QUOTE (Magus)
Death to Interloper!! Jihad Forever! Drop On!!!

Just try to drop on me. I dare you smile.gif
IvanTank
Yes!  I have succeeded in crossbreeding undead zombie drop-bears with the giant mean-eating boars that Mason Verger used in his bizarre and doomed attempt to torture Hannibal Lector to death by having him eaten alive one part at a time. 

Finally, something to devour all that angst that is floating around.
Trigger
QUOTE (IvanTank)
QUOTE (Demon_Bob @ May 31 2007, 08:35 AM)
Nobody can stop the Drop Bear Conspiracy.  It does not exist.

QUOTE (IvanTank @ May 31 2007, 05:49 AM)
I am currently running a resistance center based out of the San Francisco area, and have developed various types of arms and armor that should put the drop bears in place, easily.

Could you be a little bit more specific on the location?

We are based in Santa Carla, CA. We are experienced in dealing with HMHVV-infected creatures, having eliminated a group of vampires back in the 80's.

Alright, we got the coordinates....ready the Thor Shot Drop Cannon.........DROP!!!

-------------------------

Camera pans in on a newscaster reporting outside the Anti-Drop Bear HQ

"Here we are at the headquarters of a group claiming to be postponing the apoclaypse. According to their spokesman, the end is being planned by a crazed group of animal tamers and their legions of 'drop bears'. What these so called 'drop bears' are and how they could end the world has yet to be disclosed...."

A great sonic boom is heard overhead and everything is suddenly covered in shadows. An explosion flashes across the screen and then static..... "THIS PROGRAM WILL RETURN MOMENTARILY. WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. THANK YOU FOR YOU COOPERATION."
IvanTank
I am just sitting here trying to figure out which city you just wiped off the map. I can tell you one thing for sure, it wasn't Santa Carla smile.gif
Angelone
Target locked, firing... Thump.

I'd like to report the destruction od IvanHoe... wait IvanHoe? The target was IvanTank. Isn't IvanHoe a book or something? Damnit!
IvanTank
Ah, good, finally got a chance to try out my 10KW shockfrill shoulder pad/helmet combo. Mmmm.... Toasty Drop Bear, just like they sell at Dropeye's Koala and Biscuits.

nezumi
Excellent job, Trigger. Your success shall not go unrewarded. Clearly you have kicked the Anti-Droppers off the map, as evidenced by the fact that their PR man has been replaced with an obvious bot.
IvanTank
GRRR.... Santa Carla is a fictional city from the 80's vampire movie "The Lost Boys"

Thus, the location I gave you was a fake.

I would never give away my position like that.
nezumi
No no, it definitely exists. Check out google maps. As further proof, if you zoom in you'll see it's right next to 'El Camino Real' which is Spanish for 'A Real Street'. Obviously a real place.

Obviously the satellite picture is out of date, or it would show the crater.
Ophis
I must say I worry that you think the DBC is a bad thing. We are the ones who are the liberators. Look at the good we have already done...

We killed Andrew Llyod Webber goddammit (and replaced him with a DB is a robot suit). Surely that is proof of our good intentions.
fistandantilus4.0
Just blast Santa Clara. It's got El Camino Real, and too may yuppies anyways.
DireRadiant
You are going to make the conspiracy fall?
fistandantilus4.0
Me? Nah, I just don't like Santa Clara much. Lived in San Jose too long. Normally we'd jsut do the whole Drop Legion thing, but yuppies gove Drop Bears indigestion.
Demon_Bob
I highly doubt that. We don't even know all of those things. Is there even one membar among us that can name all the Elders, Title holders, and Brothers among the Conspiracy? Remember, knowledge confuses even the righteous. In ignorance we trust.

Sorry but that knowledge is Highly Classified, need to know.

Most of the members that have been informed of such have gone insane, shortly before their heads exploded. Man was not meant to know such things. Fortunately Drop Bears are far superior to us in that regard.
Demon_Bob
QUOTE (IvanTank)
Thus, the location I gave you was a fake.

I would never give away my position like that.

But then where will we know where to send donations to the Anti-Drop Bear Campaign? Or are you super independantly wealthy?
Angelone
Because you know what happened to last last super independantly wealthy who tried to dismantle an organization like ours.

Thump... Damnit not Ivan the Red.
Angelone
I've missed twice now, time to do it the old fashioned way. Since he has already given away his defences dress your dropbears in rubber or leather suits and just have them thump random people we'll get him eventually.
fistandantilus4.0
dress your dropbears in rubber or leather suits

Wait... does Grinder have two indenties?
biggrin.gif
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Angelone)
[...] dress your dropbears in rubber or leather suits and just have them thump random people we'll get him eventually.

He's in Santa Carla, CA. You're probably thinking of San Francisco, CA.
Angelone
dress your dropbears in rubber or leather suits

Wait... does Grinder have two indenties?
biggrin.gif

Does he dress his minions up too? I was suggesting it for insulative purposes, that and I like dressing them up.
pbangarth
Help!

I have photographic evidence of Drop Bear invasion here in Toronto, but I don't know how to post the proof in this thread. Someone let me know how to do it before "They" get to me!

I don't have a website or facebook-type account on which to place the photo.

Agent CAN-349/B17
Dr_Dro
use imageshack.us
IvanTank
***Adding anti-kite weaponry to my arsenal***
Lindt
you wanna try and stop a drop bear? Be my fragging guest.

Ill stand out of the way of the atrial blood spray.
Grinder
Damn, never tell Elder Fisty anything about your clothing style (leather, for the record).

I prefer to dress my minions, at least the male ones. Men running around naked (or dropping from a tree) is not the best idea for undercover ops. My Drop Bears legions on the other hand refused to wear pants. Could at least convince them to use a towel after they've showered. biggrin.gif
IvanTank
QUOTE (Angelone)
I've missed twice now, time to do it the old fashioned way. Since he has already given away his defences dress your dropbears in rubber or leather suits and just have them thump random people we'll get him eventually.

*Attaches 10 inch spikes to shoulder pads and helmet*

Thanks for the heads up smile.gif
IvanTank
***Presses blinking red button***

Good, all the Agent Orange bombs that I have planted in Eucalyptus trees worldwide have successfully gone off. Expect all of your precious eucalyptus leaves to be dead within the day, as well as all as most of your hiding places smile.gif

The drop bears shall be overrun!!!
Demon_Bob
Oh, thats what those were.

Now where did we move them to?
nezumi
This is great! Now if you drop a heavy melon, it gets caught on the spikes, makes him too top heavy, pulling his head to the ground and leaving a much bigger and softer target for the following bear!
IvanTank
Nah, the spikes are more like blades, so the watermelon will just get sliced and fall to the ground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012