Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
PlainWhiteSocks
Careful with that Witness. You may lose a great deal of weight and diminish your impact.
Shrike30
2001, A Post Odyssey...
fistandantilus4.0
I'm so proud

Witness; be careful there, you get to relaxed, you may suffer from premature dropping, which is never pretty.
Witness
...aaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaahaoohohohoooooooohohooooo. Aaah. Aaaaaa. *plink plink* *plink* AAAAAaaaaaaahaaahaaaaaaaateeheeaaateeheeaaa...
Angelone
You've been drinking those energy drinks in the 24oz cans too I take it.
Bastard
still going.... holy drek!
emo samurai
Yay, post count = year!
Oracle
Who let emo samurai in? *looking around*
Grinder
No worry, he's just passing by.
nezumi
I hope so, or he'd start making all sorts of polls about drop bears. "Would you prefer to die by - the initial impact OR the subsequent chewing off of your face?" "Which are you more likely to bring into combat against a drop bear? (with the final answer being 'nothing, death is inevitable when facing the invincible drop threat)'.
Magus
Greetings Brethren!! Your CO of the Florida drop bears has returned!!
fistandantilus4.0
get a good tan while you were gone?
Witness
tee hee nobody can see me up here tee hee
Ophis
who said that.
*moves away from the tree*
Angelone
He's done? You mean I got this umbrella for nothing? Ah well just going to have to improvise then. *pokes Witness with umbrella* That's for my pith helmet.
Witness
sssssshhhhh nobody can see me up here! I am a drop bear on a branch. See how I perch *insane giggle*
PlainWhiteSocks
Brothers, Sisters, Elders, I believe Witness is beginning to see the light. May he be baptized with Holy Drop Beer so as to continue his good work.

nezumi
QUOTE (Witness)
sssssshhhhh nobody can see me up here! I am a drop bear on a branch. See how I perch *insane giggle*

Angelone, did you say something? You really need to speak up.

*looks for interesting rocks at the base of an inconsicuous tree*
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (PlainWhiteSocks)
Brothers, Sisters, Elders, I believe Witness is beginning to see the light. May he be baptized with Holy Drop Beer so as to continue his good work.

I think Witness is about to "baptize" nezumi
Witness
hello mister woodpecker will you be my friend?
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
QUOTE (PlainWhiteSocks @ Sep 26 2006, 11:00 AM)
Brothers, Sisters, Elders, I believe Witness is beginning to see the light.  May he be baptized with Holy Drop Beer so as to continue his good work.

What will be a decent title for Brother Witness?
Grinder
QUOTE (Magus)
Greetings Brethren!! Your CO of the Florida drop bears has returned!!

Good to see you return! Did you train your legions and made them ready to conquer the world?
Magus
We have trained and simulated and are ready for whatever assignment you feel we are qualified for.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Grinder)
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Sep 26 2006, 10:22 PM)
QUOTE (PlainWhiteSocks @ Sep 26 2006, 11:00 AM)
Brothers, Sisters, Elders, I believe Witness is beginning to see the light.  May he be baptized with Holy Drop Beer so as to continue his good work.

What will be a decent title for Brother Witness?

Brother of the Well? Brother of the Golden Shower? Golden Rain Child?
Or maybe just .. brother patience?

Ophis
Brother Tinkle maybe...

On an update note the musical is now serious rehersal mode, using teh cover of the Sound of Music to keep it secret and the disguise drop bear lloyd webber is a lot more popular than the old one.
fistandantilus4.0
Drop Bear Thread: 82 pages of on topic discussion
Ophis
Wow we should get medals or something.
PBTHHHHT
Well Brother Ophis, you'll be the first one to be pinned with a medal. Please stay still while a drop bear drops/pins a medal on you. And no, you don't get to wear a pith helmet, or have an umbrella on hand.
Ophis
*stands still and awaits his reward.*
Witness
why thank you mr woodpecker tee hee mrs eucalyptusleaf and her lovely daughters would be delighted hehe to come to tea at the vicarage tomorrow
what was that mr woodpecker? i was supposed to be doing something, you say?
fistandantilus4.0
indifferent.gif

I think perhaps Brother Witness had to wait a little too long. I uhh.. I think he's cracked guys. We might need to put him down.
SL James
Merry Christmas, fanboys.
Oracle
Possibly Brother Witness should read the holy scriptures again...
nezumi
He's like a little acorn round, except not lying on the cold, hard ground.

(For those who don't get campfire song references: http://www.geocities.com/sweidentha/allonebook.html look for 'acorn'.)
Slithery D
Dropped bear kills 2,500 fish!
PBTHHHHT
Dropped bear kills 2,500 fish!

That was just a test run.
fistandantilus4.0
Thank you for sharing James.
SL James
Thank Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., which is apparently the greatest comic ever.

fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (stevebugge)
It's otherwise, Spam is not consistent with a healthy diet of Eucalyptus. I don't think even the mighty Iron Chef of the DBC could successfully use it

Just wanted to answer this Spam challenge to the Drop Bear Iron Chef. Spam can go down pretty well actually with Eucalyptus as long as you have a hefty helping of pineapple and either the old Koala drink (that no one seems to remeber but was really good in the late 80's) or orange cola. And remember to put your credit card # , CVV, and mother's maiden name when you sign your bill, and we'll also send you your illegal perscription drugs from India.
PBTHHHHT
Brethren! A sacred Eucalyptus tree has been poisoned! We must hunt down these vile perpetrators and bring Drop Bear Justice upon them!
fistandantilus4.0
It was in the middle of a town, with no real cover to speak of . No self respecting Drop bear would have used it for hunting. Although it probably could have made a good get together spot during the tourist season....

We should look in to it though, just to be on the safe side. Where's our holy inquisitor?

Perhaps we should team FanGirl up with our inquisitor to teach her proper Righteous Fervor.
PBTHHHHT
You do not remember? tsk tsk. This forgetfulness is troubling on your part... are ye sure you're a real member? I think it's time to put you to the questioning just to be on the safe side.
fistandantilus4.0
I didn't say "who" I said "where". As in "git 'em over here. Whar is dat Var'mint".

If you'll remember, we had a test some time ago with myself and the heretic.
QUOTE (Elder DocMortandpg.66)
Therefore Fist is a true drop bear elder (by hitting first while in shamanic haze) and tisoz is a heretic because he attacked a contestant during Trial. 

Perhaps you should channel your inquisitional zeal elsewhere. Find FanGirl and get started on the Tree poisoning.

While we're at it though, we should get an updated list of titles for the Drop-Brotherhood. I propose the Neophyte Witness for the task. After all, reading the thread a few more times would be good for him.
Oracle
I second that.
Magus
Thirded. Let it be so. Bring the Witness forward. ::snigger:: biggrin.gif
Witness
i can't hear you! i'm up in a tree! la la la
fistandantilus4.0
someone put some aimlessly milling about people under the tree so we can get him down please.
PBTHHHHT
It shall be done.

*orders the inquisitorial squads to place those who we're done questioning under the tree... oh and emo too*
Witness
they're coming this way mr woodpecker! hee hee! they're coming!
Oracle
Drop Bear R&D will record that for personal amus....uhm...education.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012