Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Mr.Platinum
LOL damn you all to hell
PBTHHHHT
I would have thought the old thread concerning the floofiness of elves as the gayest thread ever. But in light of the definition provided by Herald, I would agree that this is one of the gayest, and I'm darn proud of it too. This thread is where sillness and lightheartedness reigns supreme.
Fix-it
I double-dare someone to click the "print this topic" button.

I betcha your PC would Asplode...
Oracle
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
Well, if we do that we'll need to replace Matt Damon, too.

I already did that half a year ago. And you didn't even notice. MUAHAHA...ehem...I meant VIVA LA REVOLUZZION!!! cool.gif
Magus
Well we have taken Disney's Animal Kingdom and are working on infiltrating the EPCOT center park now. We should be able to take it over by the end of the week. Currently our troops are taking a break and enjoying the park and the savannahs of Africa, as that is the closest thing to thier homerange here in Orlando. We still allow the park to operate and the occasional tourist is dropped upon. But my troops have taken to pelting some nosy tourists with COCONUTS! It is quite hilarious. Free admission to all Drop Bear Patriots!!

Victory shall be ours!
Grinder
That are great news! Our fist stronghold in the eastern part of the USA! Continue with your conquering of Orlandos tourist attraction, but don't forget to train your Drop Bear platoons in aquatic training.

Magus
After Epcot I plan on hitting Typhoon Lagoon as a training base for our aquatics. Then we shall take MGM and Magic Kingdom so that we can own all of Disney Orlando. Then we shall take SeaWorld and Discovery Cove for more Training bases in diving and surfing.

Long live the Drop Bear Revolution!!
fistandantilus4.0
This is all well and good, but really, Orlando is just training. Next I suggest some desert survival training (assuming they haven't gotten enough in the Land Down Under), and go for the real Price: Vegas baby! Vegas!
Ophis
And I could add the neon waving cowboy to my collection of monument spoils.
fistandantilus4.0
and we call that "motivation"
mattness pl
http://www.frappr.com/planetofthedropbears
fistandantilus4.0
perhaps you should start one for Europe, as we've just started here in the U.S.
Moon-Hawk
Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, IT'S EATING MY FACE OH GOD GET IT OFF MY FACE AAAAAARRRGH.

Hehe. I love drop bears.
Mr.Platinum
The above better not spread like the zombie plague in Romero's and his zombie remakes.

I'll say it again!

Gayest ever!

biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Oh it will spread. Yes it will. Drop Bears are already making more apperances in other people's games.

They've even made it to the Discworld!

My goal here, above all else though, is to have the noble Drop Bear make a second appearance in an SR source book. Or even better, an adventure. ork.gif
mattness pl
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
They've even made it to the Discworld!

My goal here, above all else though, is to have the noble Drop Bear make a second appearance in an SR source book. Or even better, an adventure. ork.gif

An Adventure?
Why not dedciated sourcebook sourcebook (Drop Bears. Australia and rest of 6th World).
Or even better - spin off system grinbig.gif

fistandantilus4.0
1- start small, it's easier if you're underestimated

2- being optimistically realistic, as opposed to outrageously megalomaniacal
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Jan 18 2006, 08:31 AM)
This is all well and good, but really, Orlando is just training. Next I suggest some desert survival training (assuming they haven't gotten enough in the Land Down Under), and go for the real Price: Vegas baby! Vegas!

I name this crusade "Conquering North America"! My the Drop Beer Spirit be with you and your troops!

Can't wait to integrate all those fake Elvis' in our troops smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Fake?! Aw crap! Now you're gonna tell me that the Easter Bunny doesn't really carry those eggs around and that Valentine's Day is only special because of Hallmark and the beginning of the Ostrich mating season!

Ophis
Ostrich Mating Season?!?!!!
Oracle
What's wrong with the Ostrich mating season?
Ophis
Oh nothing I just hadn't realsied it began on valentines day
stevebugge
QUOTE (Grinder)

I name this crusade "Conquering North America"! My the Drop Beer Spirit be with you and your troops!

Shall I begin hanging drop bears from the Space Needle?

Better yet we'll hide them on the retractable roof at Safeco Field, so when the roof closes on the first rainy Mariners game drop bears will be rolled in over their targets!
nezumi
QUOTE (mattness pl)
Or even better - spin off system grinbig.gif

Oooh... Neat idea. We already have at least three classes, ninja, bearserker and viking. Perhaps some sort of ranger and a spellcaster and we can go on from there. To drop bears have any technical skills?
Ophis
They are surprisingly good dancers, and have passable singing voices, maybe a popstar class as a sort of bard type thing.
stevebugge
QUOTE (Ophis)
They are surprisingly good dancers, and have passable singing voices, maybe a popstar class as a sort of bard type thing.

Weren't they in a CApital One Credit Card TV ad?
nezumi
I'm going to ask my GM if I can make a drop bear face character. That would be fun.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (nezumi)
I'm going to ask my GM if I can make a drop bear face character. That would be fun.

He negotiates by waiting in a tree, dropping on your face, and biting and clawing you until you agree with him. Now that's what I call a "face"!
grinbig.gif
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (stevebugge)
QUOTE (Ophis @ Jan 19 2006, 08:52 AM)

Weren't they in a CApital One Credit Card TV ad?

Argh! Don't remind me of Capital One!
*hunkers down in horror at the corporate entity that's situated within spitting distance from my pad*
Darn you and some of those annoying commercials! (well, I do like the viking/barbarian ones, but the other ones...) A pox on ye!

Actually, that would be good publicity campaign... using the Drop Bears in barbarian/viking commercials... We can then also market drop bear dolls! Profit margins will increase!
Moon-Hawk
Plus, we'll be able to smuggle drop bears, disguised as stuffed drop bears, into every home in the world! mwahahahaha!
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
Plus, we'll be able to smuggle drop bears, disguised as stuffed drop bears, into every home in the world! mwahahahaha!

shush, you're giving away the plans!
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Jan 19 2006, 03:04 PM)
Plus, we'll be able to smuggle drop bears, disguised as stuffed drop bears, into every home in the world!  mwahahahaha!

shush, you're giving away the plans!

Bah, anyone who's made it this far into the thread has already seen the truth and joined us.
Grinder
The truth is hidden in the middle of this thread.
Grinder
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM)

Better yet we'll hide them on the retractable roof at Safeco Field, so when the roof closes on the first rainy Mariners game drop bears will be rolled in over their targets!

That are great ideas, Brother stevebugge. Just make sure you're conquering Seattle as a whole before your froces drives eastawrds, so there will be no idea of rebellion in the hearts and minds of the Seattle populace.

I suggest moving your troops down to LA and then further to Utah, where we already have a stronghold.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (nezumi)

boskop-albatros, is that you? What'd you do with Nezumi!?!?!

Grinder: Have you ever been to LA? Maybe we should send drop-bears into Iraq for practice first. I mean sure, there'll be easy spots. Just wait until everyone is stuck in rush hour and attack the freeways en masse, that should do for the majority of the population. But then all you've really taken out is the yuppies. Sure we'd be cheered as heroes, but then you hit those pockets of resistance. Drop Bear in Compton. Sounds like something Forest Whitaker would star in.

Grinder: We may already have a stronghold here in Utah , where Plan B and I are doing our part. But we're up against God's Legion here (sorry, Legion of Latter-Day Saints). We'd send our legions out, the relief society would have a meeting, and before you know it, our fearsome legions are being converted just after the Eucalyptus bake sale. We must move quietly here. They are watching. They are always watching.
Ophis
The stuffed toy drop bear is complete, I will try to get pictures up in the next day or so, including it's simulated drop attack action. The toy looks cool, with red eyes and cute little fangs...
blakkie
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Jan 20 2006, 01:20 AM)
Grinder: Have you ever been to LA? Maybe we should send drop-bears into Iraq for practice first. I mean sure, there'll be easy spots. Just wait until everyone is stuck in rush hour and attack the freeways en masse, that should do for the majority of the population. But then all you've really taken out is the yuppies. Sure we'd be cheered as heroes, but then you hit those pockets of resistance. Drop Bear in Compton. Sounds like something Forest Whitaker would star in.

The freeway is no picnic either. It isn't like they'd be attacking a bunch of unarmed folks. smile.gif

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting to it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some p dead.gif I broke the board, or at least my post. I editted in an emote at the end, but there wasn't room for it to be saved and show up. Emotes apparently take up more room when they are saved in the database (or displayed?) than the few character that we type in. But now I can't Edit the post because when I go to the Edit screen it puts all the HTML for the stuff displayed below the post edit box into the edit box. Including the HTML for the Submit button. rotfl.gif
fistandantilus4.0
gee thanks blakkie. We carefully cultivate this thread, growing it into the regenerating wonder that you see before you, and you go and break it with one post. You're fired. nyahnyah.gif
blakkie
gee thanks blakkie. We carefully cultivate this thread, growing it into the regenerating wonder that you see before you, and you go and break it with one post. You're fired. nyahnyah.gif

YOU CAN'T FIRE ME I QUIT!!@!@!12

Hey wait! Was I suppose to be getting a paycheque up until now?
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Fistandantilus3.0 pg.10)
" this is the thread the wouldn't end.... it just goes on and on my friend..."

Damn threads with regeneration power.

Apparently blakkie was reading all the way through the thread, and just kept singing....

It's ok blakkie, we have support groups here for this sort of thing.

erm... uhh... paychecks...noooo.. there's uh, no paychecks here.. we're all volunteer work. Go try the emo samurai campaign thread down the street. I hear they have dental too.
Aku
so thats what the longest post possible looks like...
fistandantilus4.0
the longest post on the longest thread on the longest da..... wait, *phew* normal day. World almost ended there. Close one! Don't scare me like that Aku!
Grinder

Grinder: We may already have a stronghold here in Utah , where Plan B and I are doing our part. But we're up against God's Legion here (sorry, Legion of Latter-Day Saints). We'd send our legions out, the relief society would have a meeting, and before you know it, our fearsome legions are being converted just after the Eucalyptus bake sale. We must move quietly here. They are watching. They are always watching.

No, i've never been in the USA. So i'm making suggestions and giving orders after i had visions (Drop Beer's involved getting them). The fine details are for the local Brothers there. I think the new converts have to proof themselves worthy. Conquering the West Coast is such a test of faith wink.gif

I never thought that Utah can be quite a challenge for our Drop Bears. I have strong faith in you and BrotherPlan B that you'll convert the Latter-Day Saints followers quietly.

And don't care about blakkie, i'm sure he's still having headaches after reading the whole thread.

biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
err... as Plan B is , in fact ,my wife, so that would be sister
brohopcp
Please, for all that is Holy in Drop Bear Nation, no-one try to quote that monster.

<said knowing full well someone will now try to quote it cool.gif>
Aku
err... as Plan B is , in fact ,my wife, so that would be sister

wait, your wife is your sister?

Sorry, that was too easy biggrin.gif
stevebugge
QUOTE (Grinder)
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Jan 19 2006, 04:48 PM)

That are great ideas, Brother stevebugge. Just make sure you're conquering Seattle as a whole before your froces drives eastawrds, so there will be no idea of rebellion in the hearts and minds of the Seattle populace.

I suggest moving your troops down to LA and then further to Utah, where we already have a stronghold.

There will be no resistance once we conquer and mandate the sale of Drop Beer at every Starbucks! The masses will thank us!
nezumi
the longest post on the longest thread on the longest da..... wait, *phew* normal day.

You missed the longest day. The longest day was precisely three weeks ago. Too bad we can't backdate posts.

Magus
The Disney Complex is our great elders!! My Troops are play.....er training in the tide pools on complex surfing martial arts techniques. We have Kegs of Drop Beer for our use and Coconuts to throw at the tourist.....errr servants.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012