Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planet of the Drop Bears
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Grinder
You don't worry about spontaneus attacks of Faceless Ninja Drop Bears? That can happen all the time, man. They're gonna hit you when expect it the least.
DocMortand
After all, nobody expects the Faceless Ninja Drop Bears!
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Plan B)
I'm sorry. Zraith is apparently on a Caribbean vacation.. so there's nothing I have to worry about. So there.. nyahnyah.gif

yes, but when he gets back...... well, then he's arguing with Nightscar.

Ninja drop bears.... why didn't Deus think of that!? I was such a fool! All this time I've been plotting with regular HMHVV infected koalas like a sucker!
Mortax
......... eek.gif ummm, wow. I've been gone for a few months, and this is still going. This is both frightening and comforting.
Oracle
YES!!! Be frightened, mortal!
Grinder
Join us and convert! You'll never be frightened, we promise.

And you'll get your own Drop Bear Laucher for free. smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
it almost died a few times, but we regenerated it. Nice ta' have you back Mortax!
Toshiaki
The Drop Bear conspiracy will never die!!

It just doesn't tap it's sleeper agents constantly.
fistandantilus4.0
some of us are commited to the cause.

The truth must be told!

uhhh... what the hell were we talking about again?
Grinder
Shhh... don't reveal too much about the Drop Bear Conspiracy.
Drop Bear Prime
QUOTE (Toshiaki @ Sep 9 2005, 01:51 AM)
The Drop Bear conspiracy will never die!!

It just doesn't tap it's sleeper agents constantly.

FFFFFFWHA scatter.gif THUMP!!! dead.gif

Leak plugged. smokin.gif
Grinder
cool.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Drop Bear Prime)

Leak plugged. smokin.gif

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
Grinder
Don't joke around with Drop Bear Prime, the Master of Ninja Drop Bear Attacks.
fistandantilus4.0
who was joking?
Grinder
Oh, thought you had? "You're my hero" and that. But when it was meant honest, i'm fine. And Drop Bear Prime too. Lucky you. biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
nah, I'm all for him. He represents all that his thread stands for. All that is good and droppy in the world (well, even and blood sucking and droppy anyways.) Really, Drop Bears should be in a disc world novel somewhere.
Grinder
We just have to convert Terry Pratchett. Shouldn't be so difficult: just launch an attack of Faceless Ninja Drop Bears to his english mansion and kidnap his wife.
fistandantilus4.0
I don't think even Drop Bear ninja's of death would chance an encounter with the luggage. Let's be honest now. I so want to have something like that for a homonculi for the drop-carebear-of-death-ninja-magicians-way-shaman. Didn't AH write something to that effect up once?

BTW, so nice to see another Terry Pratchet fan. You made my day Grinder. 2 karma for you *Disclaimer:not redeemable or available for resale*
Oracle
I don't think, that it would take the use of force to convince Mr. Pratchett of our cause. I read much stranger things in his novels. ^^

@fistandantilus3.0: Is here anyone who isn't a Pratchett-fan???
Grinder
Thanks for the Karma. smile.gif

Maybe the luggage can defeat some Drop Bears, but then we have to infect another luggage with HMMV and create a Drop Bear Luggage. Fight fire with fire, after all.
fistandantilus4.0
I don't think sentient wood can get infected. Doesn't really have blood after all. Maybe if it got bit by one of those devil tress in S.A...... then the drop bears would have a whole new ally, and a place to hide. scary.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Oracle)

better not be sarcastic.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
I don't think sentient wood can get infected. Doesn't really have blood after all. Maybe if it got bit by one of those devil tress in S.A...... then the drop bears would have a whole new ally, and a place to hide. scary.

rotfl.gif

*Thinks of a walking luggage which spits out Ninja Drop Bears*
Jrayjoker
Where did you think we got the idea for a Ninja-drop-bear launcher in the first place?
Grinder
Oh, damn. eek.gif

Sometimes i'm slooooow. wink.gif
nezumi
QUOTE (Oracle)

Who's Pra....AAAHH!!

*gets drop-bear eaten*
Grinder
Another victim... Fear them, fear the Drop Bears!
Sketchy
If you think HMHVV Koalas are scary, imagine what an Infected Juggernaut could do.
And I'll say this much: They are a wee bit big to drop from trees.
Why not put parachutes on Drop Juggernauts and drop them on buildings you don't like?
Jrayjoker
Forget the parachutes, just thor shot them.
DocMortand
And heck, with a Luggage Drop Bear Launcher, you close the lid, and open it up again and it's reloaded! Infinite drop bears!

....AAAAGH!
Grinder
Endless Stream Of Godless Drop Bears - that was my initial thought.
Sketchy
QUOTE (Grinder)
Endless Stream Of Godless Drop Bears - that was my initial thought.

If you set up a machine to open and close the luggage, you could have an endless supply of dropbears to fall into a waiting catapult, to rain down upon the heads of unwary runners.
Sketchy
Double Post, Shucks sleepy.gif
fistandantilus4.0
*ALERT* Ok folks, news flash for all you out there. The drop bears are NOT the worst of your worries. Pg. 100 - SoA - reference to HMHVV infected PANDA! THEY'RE GETTING BIGGER! That's right, the writers have been listening and watching us here. They realize the true threat! Threats 3 will feature HMHVV infected bears! the Immortal elf-fraggle conspiracy grows!

They doubeted us , but when they see first a big scary HMHVV infected panda, then a grizzly, then a KODIAK, they'll be all "Oh no! We were wrong! we doubted those crazy bastards over there on the drop bear thread! We called them crazy bastards! But they were right! We should apologize and send them lots of money!" But by then, it'll be to late, 'cause they'll have been eaten by the frickin' HMHVV infected piasma. And from there.... the world.....

The drop bears are out there my friends, and they are soon to be the LEAST of our worries. You have been warned *ALERT*

(this has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the CDBCAAOCURUPCA {Commite for Crop Bear Awareness Agency Of Concerned Upright Uptight Citizanry Anonnymous]. Thank you for your attention and donations.)
fistandantilus4.0
Edit: double post
Grinder
At least Pandas won't drop onto your head. And they're not able to stare you to insanity like a Drop Bear can with their ugly & dumb faces can.
fistandantilus4.0
yeah, but they'rea hell of a lot bigger. They got the whole 'cuddly' thing goin'. They lure you in! Don't you see!?!?! wobble.gif
Jrayjoker
Don't forget about mist form panda attacks. They can drop if they want to, oh yes, they can drop.
Jrayjoker
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! They made me double post! It is starting already. Get me my tinfoil hat!
psykotisk_overlegen
If you set up a machine to open and close the luggage, you could have an endless supply of dropbears to fall into a waiting catapult, to rain down upon the heads of unwary runners

I pity the man that attempts to install a machine on the Luggage.
psykotisk_overlegen
Edit: Sorry, dp

Oracle
Okay guys. We have to do something about that panda thing. Use your drop bear launchers. Maximum firepower. Show no mercy to those corpse paint wearing bastards. Aren't they nearly extincted? Well, let's help them over the threshold.... ork.gif
Grinder
Corpse paint? Ah, i see. Someone's here who knows good music wink.gif

That will become a legendary fight: Cyber Ninja Drop Bears vs. Mist Form Drop Pandas.
Oh well, i want "Running Wild". smile.gif
Oracle
Yes, I know good music (by your definition), but I do not listen to it.^^ I hate panda-style.
Grinder
I'm not too deeply into panda-style bands, but some are really good.
nezumi
Drop pandas, huh? For some reason this makes me think of Brent in PVP.
Sketchy
What about drop opossums?
They make runners "Play opossum"!
Mortax
......wow.

I think that one killed a few kittens.

Keep up the good work. smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Sketchy)
What about drop opossums?
They make runners "Play opossum"!

someone needs to stop you before you go to far

good thing I'm to lazy ( and really couldn't anyway, so bad-joke away! but watch your back sarcastic.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012